Justin and Sophie divorcing

9 minutes ago, West said:

I'm putting my money on Trudeau being "the first gay Prime Minister of Canada"

That explains a lot actually...all the dancing in the streets, taking a knee, tears at press conferences, socks, choices of cabinet members i mean the list goes on forever....now i know why liberals' like him so much....

7 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Good for Sophie . . . .envious of her.  She's separated from Justin Trudeau.  The rest of Canada awaits their separation.

This could also be an election ploy. Ladies - Justin Trudeau's available again.

And of course these days you can expand on that. Justin, the sexy, dashing available Prime Minister...

31 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

That explains a lot actually...all the dancing in the streets, taking a knee, tears at press conferences, socks, choices of cabinet members i mean the list goes on forever....now i know why liberals' like him so much....

Apparently he and Sophie are taking their kids on a trip. He's definitely a flamer

13 minutes ago, West said:

Apparently he and Sophie are taking their kids on a trip. He's definitely a flamer

I think he's just a little desperate to spin things as "even tho i'm not married, i'm stil a family man".

I see the star has already published an article to that effect.  Getting dumped by her is incredibly politically damaging.  It makes him look weak, it reminds people his dad lost the election after he got separated,  and she's totally going to be princess di to his charles as far as the media goes.

So this trip is his way of saying "look - I'm still part of my family, i didn't get kicked out, we're still all best buds, see?"

1 hour ago, West said:

Such is the modern world  -indeed life itself.

On my island, I see X is 50. When do I understand that on all other islands, X is 70.

===

He's not gay. 

Edited by August1991

Coming soon to a right wing conspiracy blog near you:  the separation proves JT’s  kids were fathered by Fidel Castro

Sorry, I know some now claim any jokes are “hateful” if they tease conservatives in the slightest and mildest way.  But I promise it’s just harmless friendly humour for the self-declared tease-exempt population 

23 hours ago, West said:

Maybe even the first lesbian. 

21 hours ago, West said:

Apparently he and macron are a homosexual couple together 

Jagmeet would pull Macron's hair and scratch him if he even got close. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Coming soon to a right wing conspiracy blog near you:  the separation proves JT’s  kids were fathered by Fidel Castro

It's possible that Margaret froze some of his sperm for later and then Sophie used it because sock boy couldn't produce. That wouldn't be your dumbest theory.

Sorry, I know some now claim any jokes are “hateful”

Your 'jokes' are a hate crime against humour. They're just so dumb that it's hard to tell them from your regular posts. 

1 hour ago, herbie said:

More like a bigger security detail for all the women who come knocking at his door, you jealous bastards.

Normally I wouldn't get hung up on a woman's lack of intelligence if she was uber-hot, but when they're dumb enough to go after Trudeau, that's next-level stupid. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, herbie said:

More like a bigger security detail for all the women who come knocking at his door, you jealous bastards.

I'm not sure i'd want those particular women - i'd fear snake bite :)  LOL

Jokes aside the poor guy is going to have to go without for at least a year or two, unless he leaves politics.

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

I doubt it -  everyone already knew that was the case long before the divorce :)

Sorry, I know some now claim any jokes are “hateful” if they tease conservatives in the slightest and mildest way.  But I promise it’s just harmless friendly humour for the self-declared tease-exempt population 

Thats because you're a useless m0ronic scumbag who's lowered the average IQ of this entire board snice he showed up and who's too stupid to tie his own shoes, just like all the liquid brained !diots on the left who are nothing but hate filled bitter cucks who crap their shorts whenever they see facts or logic,

JUUUUUUUUUUST KIIIIIDINGGGGGG :)   

What, can't take a joke? There's no such thing as hatred in jokes right? :)