'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Dunno...

And I've never heard Dinesh mention it.

The organization that performed the operation though is called True the Vote. A woman runs it. When she appears being interviewed on the subject of geo tracking she has this expert guy appearing with her and they discuss details. Apparently it was a pretty big operation. 

You should be able to find the interviews on a video site.

So. Where is their app and how did they get all those people to download it? 

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Try this one. 

https://rumble.com/v13ww39-from-one-drop-box-to-another-to-a-nonprofit-to-another-drop-box-whats-up-wi.html

He says they bought the data.

I imagine if I wanted to spend the rest of the day looking I could find where he bought the data.

I imagine you should if you want people to believe this fairy tale. You should also get confirmation from those who allegedly sold it.

Edited by Aristides

51 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So. Where is their app and how did they get all those people to download it? 

First of all you're misreading the quote that allows to believe they need an "app."

The quote didn't say App. It said Apps. As in multiple sources. They're commercially available.

Here's another quote from another source I linked here. You obviously didn't read or misread that one too. Here, try again or at least read it once:

Pieces in the Washington Post and the New York Times also characterize cellphone location data as quite specific and reliable. For example, in May 4 WaPo article stoking fear that the Patriarchy could use phone data to determine who got an abortion should abortion become illegal in some states:

Phones can collect precise information about your whereabouts — right down to the building — to power maps and other services. Sometimes, though, the fine print in app privacy policies gives companies the right to sell that information to other companies that can make it available to advertisers, or whoever wants to pay to obtain it.

On Tuesday, Vice’s Motherboard blog reported that for $160, it bought a week’s worth of data from a company called SafeGraph showing where people who visited more than 600 Planned Parenthood clinics came from and where they went afterward.

A 2019 New York Times series, “The Privacy Project,” revealed a lot about how granular this data can be. In a piece from that project titled “Twelve Million Phones, One Dataset, Zero Privacy,” Times journalists reported on what they found after analyzing a data file containing 50 billion location pings from 12 million Americans over a several-month period in 2016 and 2017. In the introduction they state (emphasis mine):

Each piece of information in this file represents the precise location of a single smartphone over [the] period.

And, says the Times, this information isn’t generated solely by big tech or government surveillance, and is openly available to anyone who wants to pay for it.

The data reviewed by Times Opinion didn’t come from a telecom or giant tech company, nor did it come from a governmental surveillance operation. It originated from a location data company, one of dozens quietly collecting precise movements using software slipped onto mobile phone apps. You’ve probably never heard of most of the companies — and yet to anyone who has access to this data, your life is an open book. They can see the places you go every moment of the day, whom you meet with or spend the night with, where you pray, whether you visit a methadone clinic, a psychiatrist’s office or a massage parlor.

All those sources are linked to HERE.

I think if you dummies read the sources your linked to correctly you'll have less of this problem Progs seem to have of reporting fact as fiction and fiction as fact.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 2

No. It's also not what we were talking about there.

Why? Did you want to talk about that now?

You seem to think you know something about it.

I'm going to assume you've at least watched the film then.

Did you not see the people dropping the ballots in the boxes?

Edited by Infidel Dog

The thumb on the scales, the deck stacked, it's all laid out in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

I listened to the audio version last week and it's a miracle that the Republicans still actually came close to pulling off a legitimate win given that most of the rules were stacked against them not to mention the widespread weakening of ballot security in so many states. Marc Elias is the go to guy for the Democrats. He files lawsuits left, right and center.

You see, Democrats are allowed to challenge everything and anything without fear of pushback.

Even with the US in pretty bad shape now thanks largely to Biden's handlers it should not come as a surprise if they hold onto the majority or even increase it in the coming midterm elections.

Keep mailing out millions and millions of mail-in ballots with the out of date voter rolls. No signature verification needed. Kick out Republican observers and then keep counting. Who's going to stop them?

Majority of Americans Don’t Trust Elections: Poll (usnews.com)

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ironstone said:

it should not come as a surprise if they hold onto the majority or even increase it in the coming midterm elections.

that would be quite the surprise 

there is no way they can keep the house

and they'd be quite lucky to hold onto the senate

the mid-terms almost always work against the POTUS's party

this time will not be different

don't be so black pilled

Edited by Yzermandius19

20 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

First of all you're misreading the quote that allows to believe they need an "app."

The quote didn't say App. It said Apps. As in multiple sources. They're commercially available.

Here's another quote from another source I linked here. You obviously didn't read or misread that one too. Here, try again or at least read it once:

All those sources are linked to HERE.

I think if you dummies read the sources your linked to correctly you'll have less of this problem Progs seem to have of reporting fact as fiction and fiction as fact.

In the end, some chick from a nickel-and-dime org called "True the Vote" that no one ever heard of before, came up with more substantial evidence that the 2020 election was illegitimate than the FBI and their multi-multi million dollar witch hunt could find against the 2016 election. She did it far less time as well, and last I heard the FBI were also convicted of more crimes than True the Vote ?.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

In the end, some chick from a nickel-and-dime org called "True the Vote" that no one ever heard of before, came up with more substantial evidence that the 2020 election was illegitimate than the FBI and their multi-multi million dollar witch hunt could find against the 2016 election. She did it far less time as well, and last I heard the FBI were also convicted of more crimes than True the Vote ?.

Not to mention Cuckerberg from Facebook said the FBI told them to suppress true stories about Hunter Biden and say they were "disinformation". 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, West said:

Not to mention Cuckerberg from Facebook said the FBI told them to suppress true stories about Hunter Biden and say they were "disinformation". 

The FBI's credibility is in a death spiral. Comparisons to the KGB are in a perfectly straight line. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2022 at 6:30 AM, Nationalist said:

I don't live down there. But I do know what I saw and what I saw was cheating.

But hey...the democrats got away with the crime...for now.

What “cheating” did you see exactly?  Better call Trump right away and tell h because after almost 2 years has still has zero evidence so could really use your help!

On 8/28/2022 at 4:17 PM, WestCanMan said:

She didn’t come up with anything at all except fooling wanna-be fascist bozos into donating all their money to her, turning her “nickel amd dime” operation into a multimillion dollar scam machine that has made her rich. The Big Lie is proof of the old adage that a fool and his money are soon parted:

True the Vote Raised Millions to Combat Voter Fraud—But No One Really Knows Where the Money Went

“As much as I like Catherine personally, I would not give her a penny.”

The records show: 

• True the Vote regularly reported loans to Engelbrecht, including more than $113,000 in 2019, according to a tax filing. Texas law bans nonprofits from loaning money to directors; Engelbrecht is both a director and an employee.
  • Companies connected to Engelbrecht and Phillips collected nearly $890,000 from True the Vote from 2014 to 2020. The largest payment—at least $750,000—went to a new company created by Phillips, OPSEC Group LLC, to do voter analysis in 2020. It’s unclear whether OPSEC has any other clients; it has no website and no digital footprint that Reveal could trace beyond its incorporation records. The contract, which one expert called “eye-popping” for its largess, did not appear to be disclosed in the 2020 tax returnthe organization provided to Reveal.
  • True the Vote provided Bopp’s law firm a retainer of at least $500,000 to lead a legal charge against the results of the 2020 election, but he filed only four of the seven lawsuits promised to a $2.5 million donor, all of which were voluntarily dismissed less than a week after being filed. The donor later called the amount billed by Bopp’s firm “unconscionable” and “impossible.” 
  • The organization’s tax returns are riddled with inconsistencies and have regularly been amended. Experts who reviewed the filings said it makes it difficult to understand how True the Vote is truly spending its donations.

In one instance, True the Vote produced two different versions of the same document. A copy of the 2019 tax return Engelbrecht provided to Reveal does not match the version on the IRS website

The IRS version showed Phillips as a board member. Englebrecht’s version did not. The IRS return showed Engelbrecht had a loan balance of $113,396. Engelbrecht’s version indicated the loan’s balance was gone. 

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/06/catherine-engelbrecht-true-the-vote-raised-millions-to-combat-voter-fraud-but-no-one-really-knows-where-the-money-went/

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

DOJ now seems to be signalling that they will pursue obstruction charges.

I maintain that Trump will be not be convicted, but there may end up being a plea deal which includes a provision that he won't be able to run again.

he's running

go ahead and prosecute

that will just make him stronger

Grover Cleveland 2.0

he's not going to accept any deal where he can't run again

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

What “cheating” did you see exactly?  Better call Trump right away and tell h because after almost 2 years has still has zero evidence so could really use your help!

That's BS and anyone whose brain doesn't rattle knows it.

You tweenkies think you got away with this. You didn't...and when karma comes back to level things out...I expect you'll be screaming at the moon again.

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. go ahead and prosecute

2. he's not going to accept any deal where he can't run again

1.  Yes, they might.  I doubt we would see public release of much of the evidence.  More redaction etc.
2.  You think so ?  I would think at his age, and given the forces against him the fight is formidable.   He has to re-staff his entire team of allies and advisors too at this point.  But as he himself says... we will see.

56 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You don't think he would take one ?

He wouldn’t, but it won’t get to that point.  Obama took literally millions of documents out of the White House when he left.  He declassified them and it was fine.

Hilary, who never had presidential powers, had about 200 emails containing classified data on her server.  The FBI did not raid her home or prosecute her.

The ONLY reason this is being done to Trump is to keep him from running again.  And they waited until August to raid him to get maximum political damage to the republicans.

These people are so transparent.  Did they ever find “nuclear” documents in the 15 boxes?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Obama took literally millions of documents out of the White House when he left.

He kept them at home?

This is an obvious lie.   You seem easily duped.   Melania has some NFTs to sell you!

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-obama-million-documents-929954890662

Obama administration records are exclusively held and maintained by the National Archives and Records Administration, the federal agency confirmed on Friday. Millions of unclassified documents were transferred after Obama left office to a NARA facility in Chicago, but neither Obama’s personal foundation nor the facility set to house his presidential memorabilia have control over those papers. 

THE FACTS: Amid mounting revelations surrounding the FBI’s search of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, a counternarrative pushed online — including by Trump himself — posits that Obama similarly kept possession of White House documents after his term of office.

Edited by TreeBeard

That’s irrelevant and it’s propaganda fact checker bs anyway.  This was a set up from the start.  Remember, Trump’s had these documents for 18 months and they didn’t protest or ask for them back.  The FBI checked his locks a month ago and asked him to put an extra lock on, which he did.

Open your eyes.

• Like 1