Jump to content

Question for Trudeau Haters....


Recommended Posts

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Of course not. If everyone actually vote we may be in a different place with our society.

 

I'm going to bet that if one is willing to go through with the effort to post a picture and their story, they're also keen to vote Justin out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

I'm going to bet that if one is willing to go through with the effort to post a picture and their story, they're also keen to vote Justin out.

Not sure what you  mean or what your point is?

You asked "You surely do not think that Twitter users are denied the right to vote."

I said No.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Not to me, that is your bailiwick.

Anyone you, West, does not agree with is a ruskie, commie, facists, nazi, or marxist etc.

I dont call people Ruskies but do call people totalitarianists when they demand you take an experimental injection to keep their employment 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, West said:

I dont call people Ruskies but do call people totalitarianists when they demand you take an experimental injection to keep their employment 

You said "Or are they just the ruskies? Lol... take your meds buddy  "  You didn't call anyone that?

WTF is a totalitarianists? An d when did I ever use that term???

You makin shit up again. Typical. LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You said "Or are they just the ruskies? Lol... take your meds buddy  "  You didn't call anyone that?

WTF is a totalitarianists? An d when did I ever use that term???

You makin shit up again. Typical. LOL

No I asked if they were the ruskies. Seems to me that your ilk calls anyone they disagree with Russian bots. 

And I said I call people totalitarianists...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the hate really is growing lol even  here in atlantic canada seeing people i went to hs with on fb  over 10 years ago posting to vote for pierre /vote blue lol..  especially after the hurricane  because trudeau gave a 27% increase to  some foreign spending but only said he will match red cross donations for us... i do agree that trudeau spends 2 much money on other countrys instead of taking care of his own... but they are fools if they think pierre  would give them more money lol.. a con government never gives more to the average person or middle class.

Edited by Jack9000
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, West said:

No I asked if they were the ruskies. Seems to me that your ilk calls anyone they disagree with Russian bots. 

And I said I call people totalitarianists...

What a stupid question!. How would I know what and who a ruskie is? I have never once called anyone a russian bot, marxist, nazi etc. . That comes from your side of the fence.

I still ask, what is a totalitarianists and what does it mean if they are one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

the hate really is growing lol even  here in atlantic canada seeing people i went to hs with on fb  over 10 years ago posting to vote for pierre /vote blue lol..  especially after the hurricane  because trudeau gave a 27% increase to  some foreign spending but only said he will match red cross donations for us... i do agree that trudeau spends 2 much money on other countrys instead of taking care of his own... but they are fools if they think pierre  would give them more money lol.. a con government never gives more to the average person or middle class.

Trudeaus mum must be getting some speaking fees from the Red Cross.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

What a stupid question!. How would I know what and who a ruskie is? I have never once called anyone a russian bot, marxist, nazi etc. . That comes from your side of the fence.

I still ask, what is a totalitarianists and what does it mean if they are one?

I dont know you lefties seem to call everyone a Ruskie these days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, West said:

I dont know you lefties seem to call everyone a Ruskie these days. 

You are a dolt.

Calling me a leftie and insisting I use the term ruskie is BS.

The terms ruskie, russian, marxist, commie, nazi are aall shite that comes from you and your ilk.

That is all that seems to come out of your posts! Pure BS.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, PIK said:

Well with all the turmoil going on, Trudeau has a bungee jumping photo op personal day. You know all you can do is laugh now at his antics and hope we can survive thru this.

How is celebrating a birthday with his son an antic?

I am not a Trudeau fan but, he cannot even have a personal family day without recourse. The Bungee company should be blamed for posting the video.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

How is celebrating a birthday with his son an antic?

I am not a Trudeau fan but, he cannot even have a personal family day without recourse. The Bungee company should be blamed for posting the video.

How many personal days does he get? He has flown more miles then any other PM and embarrasses the country while doing it. And can't he just go for his day and leave the photographers at home.  The kid don't care, he is all about CC and where it will take him after he's gone, like the UN. Canada is way to small of stage for him now. And yes you are a Trudeau fan,if you can't realize how stupid he is.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2022 at 12:33 PM, ExFlyer said:

To answer your question, being a Trudeau hater does not put you on the fringe at all. So there is no satisfaction to be had.

Trudeau has proven himself to be more self absorbed than a leader for this country. His stature amongst the world leader has fallen to very low levels and by doing so, he has dragged Canada and Canada's reputation with him.

I did not vote for him last election, I voted conservative knowing full well that the conservative leader was unworthy but, better tan NDP or liberal.

In my opinion, Trudeau won by default and Canadians had very little choice. Yes, he seems to be hated right now but the closer we get to the next election, the more he will schmooze, give things and be back on the liked list. Unfortunately, Pierre Poliwhatever seems the front runner on the Con side but to me, he is just blowing smoke up everyones arse and has no real vision. You cannot claim to be a leader when all you do is throw stones at the opposition and that is all Pierre does (in his leadership campaign and at Trudeau).

 Nothing left to give and it doesn't matter, he is toast,either by his party or the people. And maybe listen to PP. He does has a vision,  Canada 1st. And some great ideas, and what is a opposition for? Nice try and yes,you sound liberal to me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PIK said:

How many personal days does he get? He has flown more miles then any other PM and embarrasses the country while doing it. And can't he just go for his day and leave the photographers at home.  The kid don't care, he is all about CC and where it will take him after he's gone, like the UN. Canada is way to small of stage for him now. And yes you are a Trudeau fan,if you can't realize how stupid he is.

 

The amount of time flying is not fun. Clearly you do not have to travel in your employment.

You do not know how many personal days he gets and they are probably a lot fewer than you. He also puts in a lot more hours than you ever would.

As for the photographers, they video was from the bungee jump company.

1 hour ago, PIK said:

 Nothing left to give and it doesn't matter, he is toast,either by his party or the people. And maybe listen to PP. He does has a vision,  Canada 1st. And some great ideas, and what is a opposition for? Nice try and yes,you sound liberal to me.

Listen to PP??? That is a laugh.

I am not a liberal but I do defend anyone against stupidity and you clearly need a reality check.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So the PM should go to conferences in Paris on the bus? Or went to PEI and N&L by rowboat to inspect the damage?

Or would you rather see him sit in his office mandating what you can have for breakfast and how you tie your shoes like you seem to think he does?

Getting real tired of defending a PM I'd never vote for from petty idiots.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,717
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Watson Winnefred
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...