Trucker's Convoy

West

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I spent days calling them

I got through to 15 Senate offices to deliver my message

that took a lot of calling, because they were on phone a lot, and their voicemail boxes were full

I wasn't leaving voice mail on something this big tho

I made sure the assistants took my statements down word for word

each time ending my statement with : God save the Queen

Still serving from the civvy side. GJ sir!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm just blown away. 

This whole thing played out in my mind many times and not once did thoughts of the Senate's cavalry charge come into my head.

I wouldn't go so far at to say that they earned all the money that they made for doing nothing in the last 50 years, but maybe this breathed some life into them for good. 

Yea same. Expected the courts to do something first. 

Listening to Senator Don Plett's speech on the EA now, it's really good

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Still serving from the civvy side. GJ sir!

this was the brink of existential catastrophe

these Liberals are literally insane

they have radicalized a huge swath of the population against the government now

they have scared the bejeezers out of millions of people

who can trust the government when it operates like this is Russia ?

good for conservatism at least, I would say this was a culture changing event

• Like 1

the shock waves from this have just started their journey around the world and back

the consequences of all this have not even hit yet

they are just picking up steam as global investors reconsider Canada as being a safe haven

this is like a tsunami of consequence

history will not absolve the Liberals

Justin Trudeau will go down as the worst Prime Minster in Canadian history, bar none, it's not even close

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

What’s your thoughts? Do you think he had inside knowledge that the senate would crush it? 

Maybe - I wondered this morning, when I heard they were unfreezing bank accounts, what was up.  Unvoking the Emergencies Act was a stupid and unnecessary action for him to take - and now he has to backpedal while trying to save face.  Pretty laughable, imo.  I think Trudeau should no longer be leading the Liberal Party, or Canada.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Goddess said:

This one.  She is amazing.  She "got" it.

I'm in love with her.

Wow she spanked fancy socks ?

And probably just crushed any charges against the organizers. 

The fact politicians met freely inside parliament is a major blow to the leftist "mischief" charges

Honestly I agree with most of what she's saying.  I started a thread on it even.  The Emergencies Act was a huge overreach and Trudeau has proven himself every bit as decisive as his father, who up until now I considered Canada's worst Prime Minister ever.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Honestly I agree with most of what she's saying.  I started a thread on it even.  The Emergencies Act was a huge overreach and Trudeau has proven himself every bit as decisive as his father, who up until now I considered Canada's worst Prime Minister ever.  

when even Moonbox thinks Trudeau fckd up large

it's gotta be a pretty epic bed shitting 

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

Mr. Trudeau violated principles and foundations of peaceful, free and democratic Canada. For this he and those who followed him in lockstep have to carry real, meaningful responsibility, way beyond shallow and meaningless election loss. They must be ostracized by the society; they have to be prohibited from holding public positions of power lifetime. It's the only way they could learn and prevent this from happening again, and again each time with ever worse transgressions and abuses.

We can observe in real time what happens when abuses of power are tolerated and condoned by the society. Free democratic societies cannot tolerate and allow that.

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, dialamah said:

Maybe - I wondered this morning, when I heard they were unfreezing bank accounts, what was up.  Unvoking the Emergencies Act was a stupid and unnecessary action for him to take - and now he has to backpedal while trying to save face.  Pretty laughable, imo.  I think Trudeau should no longer be leading the Liberal Party, or Canada.

Abandon ship...lol.

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Honestly though...we saw a lot of MLW side with this wannabe fascist pig and his WEF Gestapo. Now you can all pretend you didn't support him to the nines as he went after his...your...fellow Canadians wanting THEIR Canada back.

better late than never

I welcome them getting on the "throw Trudeau under bus" bandwagon

but they'll be called out for gaslighting if they pretend they never supported him

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

better late than never

I welcome them getting on the "throw Trudeau under bus" bandwagon

but they'll be called out for gaslighting if they pretend they never supported him

These folks laughed as Canadians fled in fear from a Nazi and his jackbooted thugs. The RCMP are complicit as well as most other police forces. A lot of rotten apples in the barrel marked Canada.

22 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

These folks laughed as Canadians fled in fear from a Nazi and his jackbooted thugs. The RCMP are complicit as well as most other police forces. A lot of rotten apples in the barrel marked Canada.

preaching to the choir

I've been pointing out the totalitarian impulses of many Canadians for years

covid and the convoy simply made it even clearer

hence a lot more people are catching on

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I’m just sittin’ back, and watchin these people come around...

Yes but now Freeland is trying to change the negative public opinion on her through the press.  Remember that she was a journalist like her grandfather who had done the same kind of dirty work in Eastern Europe.  The big story and reason that Trudeau’s government almost pulled off turning Canada into an oppressive dictatorship is because of this extremely nefarious “penetration” of our Cabinet by the WEF.  Freeland couldn’t wait to implement the oppressive, lawless, unconstitutional policies that would literally destroy our democracy.  What’s more, she’s actively trying to reclaim legitimacy through the media.  It takes very little effort to see how corrupt much of our legacy media has become: CBC, CTV, Global, Globe and Mail, Toronto Star.  It’s that pervasive and frightening.  

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes but now Freeland is trying to change the negative public opinion on her through the press.  Remember that she was a journalist like her grandfather who had done the same kind of dirty work in Eastern Europe.  The big story and reason that Trudeau’s government almost pulled off turning Canada into an oppressive dictatorship is because of this extremely nefarious “penetration” of our Cabinet by the WEF.  Freeland couldn’t wait to implement the oppressive, lawless, unconstitutional policies that would literally destroy our democracy.  What’s more, she’s actively trying to reclaim legitimacy through the media.  It takes very little effort to see how corrupt much of our legacy media has become: CBC, CTV, Global, Globe and Mail, Toronto Star.  It’s that pervasive and frightening.  

the oppressive dictatorship merely hit a speed bump

it wasn't stopped, it's firmly entrenched in fact

don't mistake winning a battle for the war being over

the oppressive dictatorship marches on

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1