Is Canada becoming a Communist state?

I have seen a hacker come into my computer after I made a political comment on an elected MLA's Facebook page.   The timing of this hack seemed more than a coincidence.  Be aware, there may be more going on behind the scenes as far as surveillance than we realize.  I could see the hacker going through every word on my screen and highlighting each word in yellow or blue.  This is not normal computer behavior but is obviously a search by an intruder, a violation of privacy rights.  Or it may be a state tool to intimidate or silence opposition critics on the internet.

I found a website which has software and shows how to trace hackers.  I will look into this.  Freedom exists to a certain degree only if we stand up and defend it.  Otherwise we lose it and we become more like a totalitarian Communist or Fascist state.

"When your computer is hacked, a hacker will typically install a Remote Access Trojan, or RAT, that will allow them to gain access to it again in the future. This trojan will listen on a TCP or UDP port and wait for connections from the remote user. Once the remote user is connected they will have full access to your computer and be able to access files, programs, screen shots, and possibly your web cam."   from:

Tracing a hacker (bleepingcomputer.com)

Edited by blackbird

4 hours ago, blackbird said:

I have seen a hacker come into my computer after I made a political comment on an elected MLA's Facebook page.   

I didn't know anyone cared that much about provincial politics.

Was it Alberta NDP?

The only time that I ever suspected that I was targeted for my brilliant political commentary was after the Pulse Nightclub Shooting. It was about a week after the shooting and there was a gay parade in NYC where the lemmings were carrying a 40-foot-wide banner saying "Republican Hate Kills" (a reference to the fact that Demmies were blaming the GOP for the attack instead of islamic bigotry/terrorism, which is what the killer felt like he was supporting when he killed those people).

I made some awesome comment on the NYC pride site about how much of an insult it was to the victims when the LGBTQers switched the blame for those deaths just to support their own political causes. The idiots there tried to troll me but it was hilarious, and then within an hour I got two calls on my cel from different numbers in the NY/NJ area. Whoever called me didn't say anything, but something also went wrong with my computer and I had to shut it down. I have a Mac, so that has only happens a couple times per decade.

It could have been random, but there are a lot of extremely rabid and hostile leftists out there whose little wrists are only strong enough to click keys on a keyboard or make a phone call. 

Whatever, I still get a kick out of making fun of leftists. 

On 7/2/2021 at 4:33 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Could we reach an agreement from both sides? Clearly the current government isn't outright communist. Clearly, the biggest threat to our society isn't white supremacy.

no

white supremacy isn't the biggest threat

but the Woke run the show in Canada

and they are cultural marxists

obvious commies are obvious

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

no

white supremacy isn't the biggest threat

but the Woke run the show in Canada

and they are cultural marxists

obvious commies are obvious

Law enforcement agencies would disagree with you, but I suppose they're part of the 'woke' too.  

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Ok.  The US command is Communist
2. The troops are good.

So, will troops take it upon themselves to initiate military action against the "woke communists" at some point?  Was Jan 6 a harbinger of what's to come?

14 minutes ago, dialamah said:

So, will troops take it upon themselves to initiate military action against the "woke communists" at some point?  Was Jan 6 a harbinger of what's to come?

If Biden and his cronies say the military must take biological men claiming to be women in, the brass will do what they're told if they want to keep their jobs.  

• 2 weeks later...

Thousands of people in Cuba are protesting in the streets of Cuba about poverty.   Yet the Trudeau government will not stand with our key ally, the U.S. government and speak clearly against the Communist government in Cuba and defend the human rights of the Cuban people.   This is very tragic.  There is a similarity with the Trudeau government's refusal to condemn the Chinese Communist genocide of Uyghurs.  Why is the Trudeau government so sympathetic to Communist governments and opposed to defending human rights in the world?  This is a sign of Marxism in Canada.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2021 at 11:24 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Well, yes, because the elected government sets policy right ?

Well, when the people have only one of two parties to vote for and there are many things in political party's agenda that people did not actually vote for, the people don't have much choice.  You use the term "elected" very loosely as if the people chose everything a government or elected person does.

Here is an interesting article on how authoritarianism has been advanced in the world by the pandemic.

Authoritarianism advances as world battles the pandemic (msn.com)

This would be another reason why the Coronavirus could have been deliberately released.  Authoritarian regimes like the Communist countries want the rest of the world to reject democracy and liberalism and become authoritarian like themselves.

TBH, it's not like democracy ever became entrenched as the everlasting form of government. In the grand scheme of things it's still just a blip on the radar. It's a running experiment that's just one vote away from ending. By contrast, theocracies, communist oligarchies and old-skool monarchies are far harder to get rid of.

In 2021 the majority of people in NA are pissing away democracy by allowing blatantly idiotic/false news to control them.

Honestly, whats the difference between having a king and having a PM or POTUS who can say/do anything and then be lionized for it, while remaining untouchable to law enforcement? 

One party in Canada owns the news lock, stock and barrel. Ditto for the US. 

Just spitballing here, I think Canada is closer to a 'theocracy' than anything else right now. We lack 'religion', or an affinity for an eternal God in our leadership, but Trudeau is the left's messiah. His scandals are ok, his ethics breaches are ok, his stammering idiocy is lauded as divine inspiration, and he could rape the daughters of half the Liberal voters in this country and they'd consider themselves blessed by his presence.

• Like 1

The first step on the road to communism is- atheism. God cannot overrule the state. Rather, the head of state shall have god-like power, shall be venerated as such by the citizens.

The next step is to fabricate lies about the state’s past. Make the former state detestable to the citizens. Rewrite history to exclude all the good that was done. Totalitarian control of the message.

Attack the law. Remove law enforcement, close the courts. Then allow civil unrest to increase. Encourage it. Those who are not with us are against us. Divide the people, make them oppose one another. Anger leads to hate, then violence.

Only the new state is truly good. The new leaders and the new way of thinking will lead us forward in a glorious revolution. 

• Like 1

This comes about as some evil intent and sure it may have a part but I seriously doubt it's the main one, where there are sheep there will be wolves it's only the nature. But more often than not its the public, the society itself that paves the way for authoritarianism and totalitarianism via boredom, indifference, gullibility, eternal search for gurus and idols, irresponsibility, laziness and so on. Bread and circuses, such an old story, and always relevant. Can't beat the genes.

27 minutes ago, myata said:

This comes about as some evil intent and sure it may have a part but I seriously doubt it's the main one, where there are sheep there will be wolves it's only the nature. But more often than not its the public, the society itself that paves the way for authoritarianism and totalitarianism via boredom, indifference, gullibility, eternal search for gurus and idols, irresponsibility, laziness and so on. Bread and circuses, such an old story, and always relevant. Can't beat the genes.

All systems are corruptible, because humans are corrupt by nature. Some systems are more corruptible than others.

38 minutes ago, myata said:

5000 years back it was pharaohs, 10,000 shamans and druids and so on into the depths of time. No just can't do without someone always has to beat the drums.

The people tried democracy and found it was good for a while, but then decay set in. What was at first progressive and good became degenerate and destroying. Finally they even loathed themselves. It is the death knell, of sillivization.

Bong............. bong........... bonggg........

Ask not for whom it tolls, Billy.

;)