The road to 2020

5 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Wow. What a total failure.  Once you have betsy making consecutive multiple posts to try to make it seem better, you've really lost.

It's a test: if you saw that rally as anything better than the shitshow it was, you are definitely IN the cult.

Seriously, he spent 15 minutes talking about how he can walk down a ramp, then drank a glass of water to show how strong he is...

BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT - he can run and drink water !!!

• Like 1

Since I missed a chance to discuss the Trump rally in the, now locked, thread. I'll contribute here. 

Unmitigated disaster. Trump walking sullenly from AF1 that night almost made you feel a bit sorry for him. His team totally effed him. 

The excuse given is that protestors stopped people from coming. How many protestors? Because this is certainly a roadmap for derailing any further Trump Rallies. A million people asked to be there? Even if, say 100,000 people showed up, X-amount of protestors only allowed for a paltry 6,000 people to come into the building. Trump had already threatened protestors that if they were violence there'd be consequences. And Tulsa police only reported 1 arrest. 

It seems MAGA heads are quite conflict adverse. And this is one of the reddest states there is. You'd think protesting in Michigan, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania etc etc etc would be much worse. 

The more likely scenario is that only 6,000 people did show up because it's a Global Pandemic! and even MAGA-heads have more sense that to pack into a crowded arena. 

But the more hilarious result of this is that Trump's team thought that it was a sell-out. So much so that they erected a useless overflow stage! Why is that? 

Thanks Tik-Tok!!! https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/us-politics/article-tiktok-users-say-they-helped-sabotage-trump-rally-with-false/

They'll have to revisit their registration system going forward. :lol:

Edited by Boges
  • Thanks 1

Currently looks good for Biden. The big question is that do people hate Trump more than dislike the idea of electing a senile goofy. 

4 years ago people hated Trump less than could stomach the idea of another Clinton in the White House. 

Elections are always a question of picking lesser evils. 

• 2 weeks later...

Biden's campaign on essential workers.   That's quite  a wide swath - from healthcare people to janitors and delivery men, etc..,

"We need to more than praise them.   We need to PAY them!" 

How does that translate?  Were they not getting paid?  What does he mean by that?

If Biden wins, jobs will go back overseas faster than you can say boo!

Like him or not,  Americans need Trump more than ever!   Come November - he'll win again!

Edited by betsy

5 minutes ago, betsy said:

If Biden wins, jobs will go back overseas faster than you can say boo!

Like him or not,  Americans need Trump more than ever!   Come November - he'll win again!

Current Battleground State polling does not indicate that. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/06/25/nearly-20-swing-state-polls-were-released-todaybiden-leads-in-all-of-them/#4906b0197594

Edited by Boges

1 minute ago, betsy said:

Most likely - you're not either!

How do you know your current polling are factual?   Lol.   Remember Hillary? :lol:

Hillary never had this big a lead. And the Democrats seemed more complacent on the states that brought Trump the victory. 

I'll give Trump's team credit. They identified the exact communities they needed to target to win in the battleground states they needed. 

Now Trump is losing in states he carried comfortably in 2016. 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Hillary never had this big a lead. And the Democrats seemed more complacent on the states that brought Trump the victory. 

I'll give Trump's team credit. They identified the exact communities they needed to target to win in the battleground states they needed. 

We'll see in November.  That's the only polling that will count.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 11:01 AM, Boges said:

I thought that he paid the Russians to do that for him lol. 

The rest of this year is key.

If Trump's economy keeps roaring back he will win. If the Dems can keep the economy shut down he might lose.

Biden still has to find a way to look presidential in these uncertain times or he's screwed. No one wants a weakling right now, pretend though they may. 

People who say "I'll vote for Joe" won't get off their ass and go to a polling station to make tat mistake. 

You shouldn’t believe the polls that show Biden with such huge leads. But the reason those polls are delivering the numbers they do should make you concerned.

Those polls are trash, because Trump voters are “shy voters.” If you’re voting for Trump, are you really going to tell a stranger over the phone who you’re voting for? Doing so might put you on a list, get you doxxed, get you fired from your job, beat up, or worse.

Why do you as a Trump voter worry about that? You, and everyone else in America, are being demoralized.

https://spectator.org/four-stages-of-marxist-takeover-the-accuracy-of-yuri-bezmenov/

If Biden wins he won't last four years but he will last over two years. He will be forced to last that long. Expect him to step down on Jan 21, 2023 citing health reasons. 

Namely, when he has served more than half of his term his VP who becomes President will be eligible herself to be elected twice. 

Examples from the past include LBJ who became President in 1963 well in the second half of Kennedy's term and he was elected a year later and could have run for another term in 1968 but he didn't want to. 

If Gerald Ford had won in 1976 he wouldn't have been eligible for another term in 1980.

Edited by -TSS-

On 6/22/2020 at 11:40 AM, Michael Hardner said:

The public has forgotten about the power of the masses.  FOX and Friends sputter about ANTIFA but they really don't believe in it, and have no idea what is coming.

More importantly, today we see the idiocy of the masses.

You think "the masses" know what is good for them? The masses from what I can tell, hardly ever know what is really going on. The idiot herd are barely above the level of farm animals themselves. And now let us turn over decision making to those.

I laugh at our moronic leaders, municipal, provincial, federal too, when they make noises out of their mouths that sound sympathetic to the latest round of insane BS coming from the US left wing. Giving a nod to the BLM militants calling for defund our security is actually more than absurd, it is an offence to law abiding Canadians who are among the most tolerant of anyone in the world.

ALso as long as governments allow these violent protests to continue in the streets, and give air time etc., they will only grow.

That is why, the only answer to these problems is not capitulating, but finely skilled and trained use of the billy-club. And doubly there unto!

23 hours ago, -TSS- said:

If Biden wins he won't last four years but he will last over two years. He will be forced to last that long. Expect him to step down on Jan 21, 2023 citing health reasons. 

Namely, when he has served more than half of his term his VP who becomes President will be eligible herself to be elected twice.

I think Biden himself said exactly this, half-joking but perhaps not at all joking. I will try to find the link.

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

1) You think "the masses" know what is good for them?  

2) I laugh at our moronic leaders, municipal, provincial, federal too, when they make noises out of their mouths that sound sympathetic to the latest round of insane BS coming from the US left wing.

3) That is why, the only answer to these problems is not capitulating, but finely skilled and trained use of the billy-club. And doubly there unto!

1) Not really
2) Masses cross political lines
3) Hmmm..  well, ok then.  Beating protestors usually requires escalation of some kind though.

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

You think "the masses" know what is good for them? The masses from what I can tell, hardly ever know what is really going on. The idiot herd are barely above the level of farm animals themselves. And now let us turn over decision making to those.

Are you saying you are smarter than the rest of us? That's my shtick. When I say something like that, people say I'm arrogant and stupid. I have to disagree. I'm not arrogant. 

Any person seeking a mandate from the electorate without understanding the voter is always right, is courting a short political career.