Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trump is a genius.

I'm not sure he's a genius for tweeting that he's a genius.  I think it will just open the door very wide for a debate about his mental fitness and I'm not sure he will win that one. 

Edited by Goddess
typo

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

I'm not sure he's a genius for tweeting that he's a genius.  I think it wil just open the door very wide for a debate about his mental fitness and I'm not sure he will win that one. 

A vast section of the public no longer cares re: debate...or discussions about each other's chosen leader's mental fitness. The media has hit new lows.

What is Trump's IQ? Depends on what scale one wants to use, I suppose. Sources say 156 which is indeed very high on any scale. Buzz Aldrin whom I think of as pretty much a genius is 141. But, pretty eccentric...a little orbit joke there.

:)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Never-mind...carry-on. 

B)

Well, just remember that you are the one that opened his mouth and brought the Jewish conspiracy up, not me. Are you able to prove to me that there is no Jewish conspiracy going on? I sure would like to know yes or no. Just asking.  :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I'm not sure he's a genius for tweeting that he's a genius.  I think it will just open the door very wide for a debate about his mental fitness and I'm not sure he will win that one. 

So what if Trump calls himself a genius, who the hell cares anyway? There are plenty of people who are and who have called themselves genius out there. So what is the big deal about Trump saying this? Hey, I call myself politically incorrect. Is that suppose  to be a no-no or a crime?  

It is so typical of liberals here that if the liberal fake and phony media didn't make a big deal out of it no one here would care at all. It's all just more attacks by all the snowflake liberal losers out there who cannot except the fact that they lost the election and they cannot seem to stop crying like a baby about it. Geez, there are so many snowflake crybabies here. It's deplorable. 

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, just remember that you are the one that opened his mouth and brought the Jewish conspiracy up, not me. Are you able to prove to me that there is no Jewish conspiracy going on? I sure would like to know yes or no. Just asking.  :rolleyes:

I can't prove there is no Easter Bunny...either.

;)

Edited by DogOnPorch

28 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Maybe you should concern yourself more about the mental fitness of your dear leader Trudeau for a change rather than getting your cookies all wet over Trump and what is mental fitness may be. Trump will have no problem passing any mental fitness test. Trump is running many business empires, and no one is talking or asking around as to what is mental fitness is for running all those businesses. But some here may have a big problem trying to pass that mental fitness test.  Just wondering.  

57 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

A lot of folks have Trump envy. And why not? He's been sailing through life like some American prince among men since my younger years. Doonesbury had a great long relationship with Trump as one of his main characters starting in the 80s...still does. (Sunday's strip)

Folks sorta wanna be him....but can't. So they lash out. It's that tall blade of grass stuff that Queen Sophie likes to harangue us all about. 

:P

Now that's what I call worthy satire! I also read Mad Magazine recently for the first time in, well, many decades. Many cartoons lampooning Trump, but also others as well. Outstanding!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I can't prove there is no Easter Bunny...either.

;)

But there has been no one yet that has been able to prove up to now as to whether their is not a Jewish conspiracy going on. That topic has become a taboo and sacred cow that no one is allowed to discuss or debate out in public square. If anyone tries they will be quickly attacked and ridiculed and quickly shut down by no doubt being called anti-semites. That always does the trick, right? 

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Now that's what I call worthy satire! I also read Mad Magazine recently for the first time in, well, many decades. Many cartoons lampooning Trump, but also others as well. Outstanding!

I'm truly happy MAD has had a resurgence...not the TV show...it was a staple of my yute...as Cousin Vinny says.

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm truly happy MAD has had a resurgence...not the TV show...it was a staple of my yute...as Cousin Vinny says.

You will go mad if you read that rag for too long. Just saying. 

That was quite an interesting episode in the history of canadian politics as when your perhaps the most famous PM Pierre Trudeau resigned and handed over power to John Turner who became PM for less than three months and was then crushed in the Conservative-landslide in 1984.

Yet, it seemed that Turner was not blamed for the defeat as he was allowed to go on as the party-leader and have another attempt at election four years later.

Similarly, Mulroney escaped in 1993 and Kim Campbell became PM only for few months. She didn't stay on. Did she even want to. I don't know.

Edited by -TSS-

20 hours ago, ?Impact said:

... that the orange juice was only symbolic of the plethora of lavish expenses she foisted on the taxpayer, yet we continually hear the drum beat from the ill informed that is what it was about.

But yet the PM can do and spend what he wants. And when asked about his christmas holidays, we are going to harrington lake, then we fly out to the rockies. Harrington lake is fine but then fly out west for a ski trip on our dime. I remember harper was ripped just for using a jet for official business. It does not end for this guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

Yes, official business like taking his son to a Leafs game.

Andrew MacDougall, a PMO spokesperson, said Harper is paying face value ($500) for his ticket and the same for Rachel’s ticket.

“The prime minister is always scrupulous about paying his own way,” MacDougall remarked. He said Harper is the first prime minister to reimburse the government—with the equivalent of a commercial fare—for use of the Challenger.

So has the current PM paid back the 250g's it cost us to take his family and friends to visit the khan?

Edited by PIK
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, PIK said:

Andrew MacDougall, a PMO spokesperson, said Harper is paying face value ($500) for his ticket and the same for Rachel’s ticket.

“The prime minister is always scrupulous about paying his own way,” MacDougall remarked. He said Harper is the first prime minister to reimburse the government—with the equivalent of a commercial fare—for use of the Challenger.

So has the current PM paid back the 250g's it cost us to take his family and friends to visit the khan?

100% same situation, Trudeau reimbursed the commercial fare. I find it interesting that you quote the commercial fare for Harper and the fully loaded (security, etc.) cost for Trudeau.

21 hours ago, ?Impact said:

100% same situation, Trudeau reimbursed the commercial fare. I find it interesting that you quote the commercial fare for Harper and the fully loaded (security, etc.) cost for Trudeau.

And harper took how many people with him?? Trudeau had to be told to pay.

1 hour ago, PIK said:

And harper took how many people with him?? Trudeau had to be told to pay.

No, Trudeau did not have to be told to pay. Depending on the trip, Harper took one of his children to the whole family. Trudeau the same. The fact you try to make the different demonstrates partisanship. The only real question about Trudeau's trip was if the Aga Khan could be considered a friend.

Trump is a lot of things but to question whether he is mentally fit is political patronage b.s.

I listened on public radio to the Psychiatrist from Yale who started this whole discussion and she quickly covered herself and said she never diagnosed or commented on Trump and was only discussing whether he triggers unhealthy reactions. She then said the press misquoted her study.

All of us have symptoms of so called behavioural disorders.

Trump like most if not all politicians could easily be defined as anti-social, narcissistic, even sociopathic. Most leaders have these traits-they wouldn't get to where they are without them. 

Justin Trudeau for example is the classic child of a mother with bi-polar disorder. He seeks to be an emotional caretaker of everyone just like he was for his mother believing he is responsible for their moods. He also manifests his father's bisexuality and inflated sense of intelligence.

Trump is very easy to read. He comes from a classic dysfunctional family where the father was cold and distant and highly critical and no emotional expressions were given. High criticism and repressed feelings were the order of the day in his family upbringing. Ridicule was a way to challenge him to succeed. He lived isolated from the mainstream with a lot of pressure to make money with actually no formal training in business as much as he claims to be a business man. His business acumen as he likes to refer to it is non existent. He has no idea how to manage or invent. What he is, is someone born within an elite upper class lifestyle and told-here's a million-reproduce it or phack off. He had to mimmick. He mimmicked what he thought he saw his father do which was to take money and humiliate people with it and use the money as leverage to control.

He fits the psyche of  hundreds of thousands of men brought up in emotionally dysfunctional families.

He's just a wind bag bully in layman's language and underneath his wind is someone easily frightened. Interestingly he does and will defer to authority if its in uniform, i.e., military  just not civilian. He badly wants to be admired by his military which means contrary to what people believe he won't go off half cocked with them. He will talk tough but won't actually do anything unless he is fully backed by his military or has someone to blame if his puffing goes pffft. He is self destructive, ignorant, everything negative you can say, but there's more of a chance of Putin or Iran or that fat boy in North Korea starting a war. Where he might be dangerous is if there is some kind of terrorist attack in the US. He will for sure over-react to that and trigger a constitutional crisis.

In the bigger picture Obama and the Clintons have done more damage than Trump can.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rue said:

Trump is a lot of things but to question whether he is mentally fit is political patronage b.s.

I listened on public radio to the Psychiatrist from Yale who started this whole discussion and she quickly covered herself and said she never diagnosed or commented on Trump and was only discussing whether he triggers unhealthy reactions. She then said the press misquoted her study.

All of us have symptoms of so called behavioural disorders.

Trump like most if not all politicians could easily be defined as anti-social, narcissistic, even sociopathic. Most leaders have these traits-they wouldn't get to where they are without them. 

Justin Trudeau for example is the classic child of a mother with bi-polar disorder. He seeks to be an emotional caretaker of everyone just like he was for his mother believing he is responsible for their moods. He also manifests his father's bisexuality and inflated sense of intelligence.

Trump is very easy to read. He comes from a classic dysfunctional family where the father was cold and distant and highly critical and no emotional expressions were given. High criticism and repressed feelings were the order of the day in his family upbringing. Ridicule was a way to challenge him to succeed. He lived isolated from the mainstream with a lot of pressure to make money with actually no formal training in business as much as he claims to be a business man. His business acumen as he likes to refer to it is non existent. He has no idea how to manage or invent. What he is, is someone born within an elite upper class lifestyle and told-here's a million-reproduce it or phack off. He had to mimmick. He mimmicked what he thought he saw his father do which was to take money and humiliate people with it and use the money as leverage to control.

He fits the psyche of  hundreds of thousands of men brought up in emotionally dysfunctional families.

He's just a wind bag bully in layman's language and underneath his wind is someone easily frightened. Interestingly he does and will defer to authority if its in uniform, i.e., military  just not civilian. He badly wants to be admired by his military which means contrary to what people believe he won't go off half cocked with them. He will talk tough but won't actually do anything unless he is fully backed by his military or has someone to blame if his puffing goes pffft. He is self destructive, ignorant, everything negative you can say, but there's more of a chance of Putin or Iran or that fat boy in North Korea starting a war. Where he might be dangerous is if there is some kind of terrorist attack in the US. He will for sure over-react to that and trigger a constitutional crisis.

In the bigger picture Obama and the Clintons have done more damage than Trump can.

The people who appear to be mentally retarded are the ones that keep attacking Trump over and over and over again. Indeed, Obama and Hillary did appear to be quite mentally challenged, and did cause a lot of damage to America and Americans. Nobody is perfect, not you or me or Trump or other members here. It's just that it is much easier to attack others for their faults rather than look at their own faults. Human nature. 

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

No, Trudeau did not have to be told to pay. Depending on the trip, Harper took one of his children to the whole family. Trudeau the same. The fact you try to make the different demonstrates partisanship. The only real question about Trudeau's trip was if the Aga Khan could be considered a friend.

I would love to see how much trudeau has spent on travel compared to harper. So what if harper went to a hockey game with his kids or even a football game, he earned it by working hard for the countrfy. But he did not waste the money on his posse that justin has. I could just imagine if it was reported that if harper's wife was phoning a billionaire and inviting herself and friends to hang out  at the island. The media would have had a field day. Everything said about harper is now coming true under trudeau. Imagine being the 1st PM to be charged under the ethics code. And the friend stuff was BS, he had not see him for 30 yrs. But when trudeau got into politics he came a calling. And for the same reason trump like trudeau so much, a easy mark.

Edited by PIK