Jump to content

Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?


Recommended Posts

Trudeau finally admits he made a mistake with bad attempt at "peoplekind" (dumb) joke...but it was good for international laughs.

 

Quote

"I made a dumb joke a few days ago that seems to have gone a little viral in the room, on the peoplekind comment," he said.

...British TV broadcaster Piers Morgan called Trudeau a "Chief PC Plonker," accusing him of killing off mankind. Australian columnist Rita Panahi called him the "Kim Kardashian of political leaders; an all-style, no-substance himbo with all the depth of a puddle."

Jokes included pictures posted of comic superhero Batman changing his name to "Batperson" and suggestions that Manitoba become "Peopletoba."

During a testy question period exchange Tuesday, the Conservatives' deputy leader, Lisa Raitt, urged the prime minister to "person up."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-peoplekind-bad-joke-1.4524233

 

 

https://www.sudbury.com/local-news/top-10-peoplekind-memes-poke-fun-at-trudeaus-bad-attempt-at-humour-833495

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is very sad and disappointing that supposedly feminist Trudeau stays silent on the bravery of Iranian women who as we speak risking their lives asking for basic human rights (freedom not to wear idiotic compulsory hijab) and correct terminology mankind to peoplekind while ignoring real actions.

http://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/columnists/glavin-demonstrations-for-equality-in-iran-peoplekind-jokes-in-canada

Well said Ottawa Citizen above.

and below:

It is also a fact that even if it were something as effortless as a strong and stern public statement warning the ayatollahs that we are all watching them, or some small gesture of affection and encouragement the House of Commons might make towards the Girls of Revolution Street, we are instead reduced to this.

 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is very sad and disappointing that supposedly feminist Trudeau stays silent on the bravery of Iranian women who as we speak risking their lives asking for basic human rights (freedom not to wear idiotic compulsory hijab) and correct terminology mankind to peoplekind while ignoring real actions.

Well you are talking about a guy who peddles armoured crowd control cars and military helicopters to some of the worst regimes and bloodthirsty thugs on the planet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well you are talking about a guy who peddles armoured crowd control cars and military helicopters to some of the worst regimes and bloodthirsty thugs on the planet.

Actually it was Harper who sold that shit to those people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Omni said:

Actually it was Harper who sold that shit to those people.

Trudeau hasn't done anything to undo Harper's shit and it's Trudeau's government that's facilitating the sale of the military helicopters to the Philippines.

His inaction regarding Saudi Arabia merely underscores his action regarding the Philippines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Trudeau hasn't done anything to undo Harper's shit and it's Trudeau's government that's facilitating the sale of the military helicopters to the Philippines.

His inaction regarding Saudi Arabia merely underscores his action regarding the Philippines.

I guess it's a fair argument to try and apportion blame. Harper signed the deal, Trudeau claimed he needed to honor it else we lose trust. Maybe we should just have left off and had Trump tack that on to his deal with the Saudis. Apparently it did provide a good number of jobs here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Omni said:

I guess it's a fair argument to try and apportion blame. Harper signed the deal, Trudeau claimed he needed to honor it else we lose trust. Maybe we should just have left off and had Trump tack that on to his deal with the Saudis. Apparently it did provide a good number of jobs here.

So the take away is that Canada supports dictators because it provides good jobs.

Sweet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is very sad and disappointing that supposedly feminist Trudeau stays silent on the bravery of Iranian women who as we speak risking their lives asking for basic human rights (freedom not to wear idiotic compulsory hijab) and correct terminology mankind to peoplekind while ignoring real actions.

http://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/columnists/glavin-demonstrations-for-equality-in-iran-peoplekind-jokes-in-canada

Well said Ottawa Citizen above.

and below:

It is also a fact that even if it were something as effortless as a strong and stern public statement warning the ayatollahs that we are all watching them, or some small gesture of affection and encouragement the House of Commons might make towards the Girls of Revolution Street, we are instead reduced to this.

 

It's not a lot different than Obama rallying around trangender bathrooms and seeing bakeries get harassed while NoKo and Iran build their weaponry. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

It's not a lot different than Obama rallying around trangender bathrooms and seeing bakeries get harassed while NoKo and Iran build their weaponry. 

Don't forget Obama ramped up extra-judicial killings of Muslims, kept Guantanamo open and increased the states ability to spy on everyone.  Why he gets such a bad rap from right-wingers is actually surprising.  Didn't kill, imprison, torture or spy enough I suppose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Screw anyone who gets paid to build them for dictators. They should be ashamed of themselves.

We should be donating them to  people like the Rohingya and Kurds.

Or we should work towards finding better alternatives to the military industrial complex to keep people employed.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Screw anyone who gets paid to build them for dictators. They should be ashamed of themselves.

 

Both Bell Helicopter Textron Canada and General Dynamics Land Systems Canada are wholly owned subsidiaries of parent American corporations.

Canadian employees and suppliers will keep trying to get paid no matter who they build war machines for.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Both Bell Helicopter Textron Canada and General Dynamics Land Systems Canada are wholly owned subsidiaries of parent American corporations.

Canadian employees and suppliers will keep trying to get paid no matter who they build war machines for.

And we'll keep paying the cost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Both Bell Helicopter Textron Canada and General Dynamics Land Systems Canada are wholly owned subsidiaries of parent American corporations.

Canadian employees and suppliers will keep trying to get paid no matter who they build war machines for.

 

Well you boys are working pretty hard to keep Saudi Arabia very well armed. Now I thought your hero had something against Muslim's at one point didn't he? Threatened to kick 'em all out and ban them from coming to the US. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Both Bell Helicopter Textron Canada and General Dynamics Land Systems Canada are wholly owned subsidiaries of parent American corporations.

Canadian employees and suppliers will keep trying to get paid no matter who they build war machines for.

 

The mob of progressive leftists always prefers a style over substance argument. We should refuse to sell anything to such regimes because we disapprove of them!  Which accomplishes exactly what? They shrug and buy their helicopters or tanks or aircraft from the Russians or Chinese, both of whom will be delighted to make the money and gain influence. Ah, but we'll be left with our nobility! Having fully expressed our disdain for them! 

Of course, we'll continue to let China sell tens or hundreds of billions worth of stuff here because, well, you know, it's cheap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,746
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    historyradio.org
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Rookie
    • User went up a rank
      Experienced
    • exPS went up a rank
      Contributor
    • DUI_Offender earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...