Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?

• 2 weeks later...

Justine Trudeau (JT) and the Sunshine Band can't seem to do anything right.

This G&M piece takes him to task for an ever growing list of screw ups:

The best intentions often go awry. Bad things happen to good people. Sometimes you're the windshield, and sometimes you're the bug.

These days, Justin Trudeau must be feeling like the bug. Someone in his government even screwed up the Holocaust memorial.

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/justin-trudeaus-thanksgiving-turkeys/article36513195/

On 9/29/2017 at 12:05 PM, eyeball said:

Stop acting like the Trudeaus have some sort of uber-wealthy/powerful generation spanning influence on global affairs.  The Trudeaus are just a couple of guys...its taken thousands of politicians and leaders of all stripes decades to make dictatorships respectable and normal. 

The reason the UN is 'done' as you say is because countries like ours should have been applying sanctions against them and their supporters.  Instead we all too often looked the other way and even helped some of them grow stronger.

Trudeau is in washington and so is harper. I guess they have brought in the big gun to save the deal. Glad to see harper again.

Uh-oh...looks like Justin Trudeau has another problem with another minister:

Finance Minister Bill Morneau waited two years to disclose a villa in southern France that he owns with his wife through a private corporation to Canada's ethics watchdog, CBC News has learned.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/morneau-company-france-ethics-1.4351933#commentwrapper

Sunny ways !!

9 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Uh-oh...looks like Justin Trudeau has another problem with another minister:

Sunny ways !!

Imagine if Jim did that, the CBC would be going nuts, story after story to bring him down.And when Morneau does it, it is a administration error. And the CBC will buy that.

5 hours ago, PIK said:

And spending 216g's on the cover of the budget.

“Previous budgets were illustrated with stock images that sell for [$480 USD] $600 or less. However department staff ordered more elaborate illustrations in a sole-sourced contract to a Toronto photo agency, demanding a picture of a family with construction cranes,” reported Blacklock’s.

The sole-sourced contract for that budget cover was not open to a competitive bidding process. This year, records obtained by Blacklock’s show the department placed a rush order with McCann on Feb. 1 and approved the artwork nine days before the budget was released on March 13.

Last year, as with this year, department staff discussed at length details of the document. It is not clear whether the cost of staff time involved in those discussions was included in price figures.

Last year, those costs including sending a Toronto photographer to Vancouve to take the photo, which was later photoshopped to take out condos, brighten the sky, and put in a construction crane.

“We will have to have discussions about the crane,” the photo agency wrote. “We are working on getting you two different crane options.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/justin-trudeaus-federal-budget-book-gets-170000-cover_2332461.html

This is mind boggling. High level bureaucrats debating which picture of a construction crane should be used on the cover of a budget document that only a handful of people will look at in hard copy. Most people will look at the document online. Our tax dollars at work. :(

• Like 1

16 hours ago, capricorn said:

This is mind boggling. High level bureaucrats debating which picture of a construction crane should be used on the cover of a budget document that only a handful of people will look at in hard copy. Most people will look at the document online. Our tax dollars at work. :(

Pretty obvious that once the Tories left the senior bureaucrats realized that the brake on spending was gone and it was time to let the good times roll again. 

Canada is a Christian "Sovereign" Nation.

I know some may find that offensive, but clearly, today Christianity is the most targeted religion. The really weird part is that 63%  of Canadians are Christian, and Justin Trudeau has spoken out against Christianity (what kind of world leader does that).

Justin Trudeau has destroyed Canada economically and I do not believe it is going to recover from the 8 billion dollar deficit he created, he prevented a pipeline deal that was privately funded and would have injected 50 billion into the Canadian economy.

He has eliminated the meaning of being Canadian and has insulted multi-generational Canadians.

He has supported the introduction of a language within the Public Education system and a Religion within the Public Education system which impacts 2% of the population. 

Now why have Arabic within the Public Education system when there are other languages that are primary communication for several nations that we trade at and they have higher populations? it is not like a girl can go and work in any Arabic Country because most are Sharia countries that do not even view women as humans or employable.

Justin Trudeau will go down as a hero with the United Nations as they will achieve their globalist conquest agenda "Sustainable Development".

• Like 1

11 hours ago, seraphim said:

Canada is a Christian "Sovereign" Nation.

Dead wrong.  We are a multicultural constitutional monarchy.

I know some may find that offensive, but clearly, today Christianity is the most targeted religion. The really weird part is that 63%  of Canadians are Christian, and Justin Trudeau has spoken out against Christianity (what kind of world leader does that).

Do you have a cite that supports this ?  There are 3 facts stated here - please support them  with some evidence, thanks.

He has supported the introduction of a language within the Public Education system and a Religion within the Public Education system which impacts 2% of the population.

What ?  Arabic ?  Education is a provincial jurisdiction - what are you talking about ?

----

You need to support what you say here to get traction  Please do so, or I suggest you post elsewhere thank you.

Edited by Michael Hardner
open to suggestion
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You need to support what you say here to get traction  Please do so, or post elsewhere thank you.

Suggest, rather than telling people to leave the forum you omit that part. You were doing ok up until then, but I take issue with this statement. 

• Like 1

I seriously doubt whether most Canadians know the name Gerald Butts and the fact the he is the one pulling Justin Trudeau's strings.

Justin Trudeau is perfectly happy waving to the adoring journalists and fans,and posing for photo shoots.Given the huge hits to our energy sector lately,Trudeau will be more desperate to find new "revenue streams".

Sound familiar?

On 10/13/2017 at 7:17 PM, capricorn said:

“Previous budgets were illustrated with stock images that sell for [$480 USD] $600 or less. However department staff ordered more elaborate illustrations in a sole-sourced contract to a Toronto photo agency, demanding a picture of a family with construction cranes,” reported Blacklock’s.

The sole-sourced contract for that budget cover was not open to a competitive bidding process. This year, records obtained by Blacklock’s show the department placed a rush order with McCann on Feb. 1 and approved the artwork nine days before the budget was released on March 13.

Last year, as with this year, department staff discussed at length details of the document. It is not clear whether the cost of staff time involved in those discussions was included in price figures.

Last year, those costs including sending a Toronto photographer to Vancouve to take the photo, which was later photoshopped to take out condos, brighten the sky, and put in a construction crane.

“We will have to have discussions about the crane,” the photo agency wrote. “We are working on getting you two different crane options.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/justin-trudeaus-federal-budget-book-gets-170000-cover_2332461.html

And the printing company I have heard has a big contract with bombardier. Liberals stick together.

On 10/14/2017 at 10:52 PM, seraphim said:

I asked for a cite on this, and didn't hear back so I'm going to assume you made it up and move on.  Discussion=closed...

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I asked for a cite on this, and didn't hear back so I'm going to assume you made it up and move on.  Discussion=closed...

How long have you been in canada, can't be too long if you need a cite about christianity in canada. That is what the country was built on. Come on mike.

• 2 weeks later...

So now what is left of our vets that are standing outside remembering the fallen our PM will probably be in bed in vietnam. 

How much more embarrassment can this country take from these people.

11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Looks like Trudeau has been reminded (again) about the shipping containers full of garbage that Canada dumped on The Philippines.

philippines-canada-waste.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trash-manila-trudeau-1.4400622

Why didn't I see that one on the 6 o'clock news? I only heard about how the "people of the Philippines have asked Trudeau to talk to Duterte about human rights."

:lol:

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

Why didn't I see that one on the 6 o'clock news? I only heard about how the "people of the Philippines have asked Trudeau to talk to Duterte about human rights."

Seems that Duterte want's Trudeau to mind his own business and maybe get Climate Barbie to take back all of Vancouver's rotting garbage.

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Seems that Duterte want's Trudeau to mind his own business and maybe get Climate Barbie to take back all of Vancouver's rotting garbage.

Good thing Freeland brought lots of extra suitcases. She admits talking about human rights is not on the table.

Philippines human rights NOT focus of Trudeau visit: Freeland

But hey, "Canada is back!"    :D