Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?

45 minutes ago, PIK said:

I would love to see how much trudeau has spent on travel compared to harper.

Yes, a truthful comparison would be nice to see. It might be difficult however as Harper has a tendency to inaccurately report details, for example claiming his trip to Saint Petersberg for the G20 incurred no airfare, hotel, or food costs.

I came across this today on a website I enjoy and often frequent.....

"One of the primary characteristics of narcissists is their exaggerated sense of entitlement. It's hardly surprising then that so many politicians somehow think they deserve to game the system. After all, from their self-interested perspective, isn't that what the system is for? In their heavily self-biased opinion, if they want something, by rights it should be theirs. So, nothing if not opportunistic, they take from the public and private coffers alike whatever they think they can get away with. And given their grandiose sense of self, they're inclined to believe they can get away with most anything."     Leon F Seltzer

*** the quote was aimed specifically at trump but could be equally applied to JT.   and perhaps a few others.  :)

4 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Yes, a truthful comparison would be nice to see. It might be difficult however as Harper has a tendency to inaccurately report details, for example claiming his trip to Saint Petersberg for the G20 incurred no airfare, hotel, or food costs.

Who cares? It was a legitimate trip. Probably they only list things he had to pay for, not government aircraft and such.

13 hours ago, Argus said:

Who cares? It was a legitimate trip. Probably they only list things he had to pay for, not government aircraft and such.

Who care if he lies about his expenses? Did you seriously write that. Why do you have to be such an extreme partisan to cover up for him? I never said the trip was not legitimate, I just pointed out that he lied big time about the expenses. What other expenses was he lying about big time?

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Seriously ?   The Prime Minister of Canada has to file expense reports for food, travel, and lodging ?

It is called accountability, you need to demand better from your public servants.

b.t.w. you and I know that it is not the Prime Minister himself, but staff that does these things. The point is he has responsibility. Back when you had real Presidents like Harry Truman you used to know that as well.

On 1/11/2018 at 11:05 AM, ?Impact said:

Who care if he lies about his expenses? Did you seriously write that. Why do you have to be such an extreme partisan to cover up for him? I never said the trip was not legitimate, I just pointed out that he lied big time about the expenses. What other expenses was he lying about big time?

Talk about extreme partisan! The idea Harper 'lied' about his expenses because there weren't any travel costs when you looked it up on the internet is patently insane! If Harper wanted to lie about expenses he wouldn't deny there were ANY travel costs when he went to another country for Christs sake! Do you imagine that somehow he would make the case he flapped his arms to get over there and slept in a hostel or something?  Your fanaticism is showing here.

25 minutes ago, Argus said:

Talk about extreme partisan! The idea Harper 'lied' about his expenses because there weren't any travel costs when you looked it up on the internet is patently insane! If Harper wanted to lie about expenses he wouldn't deny there were ANY travel costs when he went to another country for Christs sake! Do you imagine that somehow he would make the case he flapped his arms to get over there and slept in a hostel or something?  Your fanaticism is showing here.

He is just having a hard time defending the indefensible. Let's find the numbers of harper's expenses for 10 yr compared to trudeau in the last 2. I would bet he is already passed Harper or close to it. Harpers vacations were mainly working vacation in harrington lake, not going to billionaire islands and constant ski trips with friends and family.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2018 at 3:12 PM, Michael Hardner said:

The Conservatives should be able to win based on this type of thing alone.

'Trudeau Light' won the election with 39.5 % of the vote ......

Subtract the 'dopes' that wanted/got legalization, and may not bother with the next election ..... and the first time kid voters that only want 'selfies' with our fool ..... there may be a good chance for a Conservative win next time, if they can find a candidate.  Andrew Sheer just ain't going to do it.

Canada's worst Prime Minister ...... without a doubt.

Shallow, entitled, and has great hair and big tears ...... what other qualification is needed ?

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2018 at 11:40 AM, ?Impact said:

It is called accountability, you need to demand better from your public servants.

b.t.w. you and I know that it is not the Prime Minister himself, but staff that does these things. The point is he has responsibility. Back when you had real Presidents like Harry Truman you used to know that as well.

Speak for yourself...I don't need to demand such petty nonsense.   I am sure that the PMO has a travel budget.

BTW, President Truman blew over $6,000,000 just to rebuild the White House alone.   Other expenses (like travel) are distributed over many agencies and the military...no receipts required.

PM Trudeau doubles down on potheads....infuriating them:

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says Canadians who buy pot are funding gangs and organized crime and will continue to be charged until marijuana is legal.

The Liberal government is looking at ways to deal with criminal records for possessing pot, but Trudeau said there will be no amnesty until after cannabis is legalized and controlled in July.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-marijuana-pardon-legal-1.4484496

On 1/10/2018 at 2:35 PM, andromeda said:

I came across this today on a website I enjoy and often frequent.....

"One of the primary characteristics of narcissists is their exaggerated sense of entitlement. It's hardly surprising then that so many politicians somehow think they deserve to game the system. After all, from their self-interested perspective, isn't that what the system is for? In their heavily self-biased opinion, if they want something, by rights it should be theirs. So, nothing if not opportunistic, they take from the public and private coffers alike whatever they think they can get away with. And given their grandiose sense of self, they're inclined to believe they can get away with most anything."     Leon F Seltzer

*** the quote was aimed specifically at trump but could be equally applied to JT.   and perhaps a few others.  :)

Government "IS" the problem" never the solution. Politicians create the problems and then they try to pretend that they are going to try and fix the problems. This is all done of course with the wasteful spending of our tax dollars by these so-called leaders of ours. The majority of them are nothing more than a joke a big joke being played on by the Canadian taxpayer's. 

Of course the quote was aimed at Trump because Trump is not one of the globalist elite boys. Now JT should be the real aim of that quote because he is a puppet on a string of the globalist elite boys. Trump shows his love and concern for America. JT only shows his love for the rest of the world. Quite the difference between one and the other I would dare say. 

23 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

'Trudeau Light' won the election with 39.5 % of the vote ......

Subtract the 'dopes' that wanted/got legalization, and may not bother with the next election ..... and the first time kid voters that only want 'selfies' with our fool ..... there may be a good chance for a Conservative win next time, if they can find a candidate.  Andrew Sheer just ain't going to do it.

Canada's worst Prime Minister ...... without a doubt.

Shallow, entitled, and has great hair and big tears ...... what other qualification is needed ?

With all the hundreds of thousands of legal and illegal new immigrants that he keeps dumping here in Canada every year, and now with the pot heads jumping for joy over pot legalization, who will probably not be able to count to fifteen after a few puffs, will now be the ones supporting our apologist phony tear drops Islamist fearless dear leader. Along with JT and his old man those two have done a real number on Canada and Canadians. What has JT done that did really helped the Canadians who are in real need? 

I do not believe that the conservatives have a real leader yet, and their chances of winning the next election is up for questioning. I have not heard anything as to where Scheer stands on anything yet. What are his policies. How does he expect to get elected when we do not hear anything from him? If he does become the PM by chance then what kind of policies did he have for Canada and Canadians in mind? Will they be the the same old, same old trudeau policies or something a la Trump kind of policies? 

Can some conservative like bogus be able to tell us anything at all about Scheer and the conservative party that we should be made aware of? I wonder of he reply to this question asked of him? 

Also being politically correct, an apologist, and an Islamist are the qualifications required that will probably get one elected these days. Just saying. 

Edited by taxme

7 hours ago, PIK said:

And I heard trudeau the other day saying he never said july but sometime in the yr. lol

Can you just see the headlines in the news a year from now after pot is legal to sell in Canada? As an example: There has been another B & E at another big pot plant distribution center and there have been dozens of robberies at many pot selling businesses since pot was made legal. Many drivers were found to be stoned after they were rescued after running into poles or into ditches. Some of those pot heads have seriously injured or killed themselves or some innocent people. 

As you can see legalizing pot may become more of a night mare for the police and the medical system, and for you and me the taxpayer. But who really cares. it's really all about doping up more Canadians and turning them into a bunch of no mind zombies. Just like how the elite want it. Keep them stunned and stupid and make plenty of money from them. Aw well. :rolleyes:

Its Trudope MAGIC!

Now we have confirmation of the Bob Rae style magic trick that Our brainless Boy Trudope is pushing on us! In Sept/2015 I predicted that if Our idiot Boy was elected-that he would perform a magic trick and make all our jobs and money disappear, I went on to point out that Our idiot Boy is pulling the same tired trick as Bob (BOOB!) Rae and trying to SPEND us rich with BORROWED money. I said it would end badly as money managers around the world have seen this stupid trick before! And now we have confirmation of massive job losses around the country-decent full time jobs replaced by part time crap. Our trade deficit is the biggest ever for the year-though it has pushed upward a little in the last couple of months after utter disaster in the summer months. And where is the benefit of that THIRTY ONE BILLION DOLLARS that Trudope has borrowed in our name? We sure don’t see any of it where I live! Here is the Post media column agreeing with my predictions-along with some comments of my own in brackets):

Trudeau trying to spend Canada rich .Postmedia Network. Stan Behal.
First posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 07:39 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 07:44 PM EDT

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is gambling that stimulating the economy by going deep into public debt is the way to cope with tough economic times. And the times are definitely tough.

On Wednesday, Statistics Canada reported our economy shrank by 1.6% in the second quarter of 2016 ending June 30. That’s its worst quarterly performance since the Great Recession of 2009, and slightly more than the predicted downturn of 1.5%.

(And yes- the economy did”Grow” in 2017- thanks to all that borrowed money but it will shrink right back again just as soon as the money has to be paid back! Toronto Red Star newspaper illustrated the illusory nature of such “progress” in its article about the Roosevelt “new deal” in the 1930`s! The illusion of progress with borrowed money is one that LIE-berals and civil service union Hogs want to foster as most of that borrowed money has been ending up in their pockets in the form of pay increases and massive pension upgrades!)

(It’s the pension upgrades that are killing us- Ontari-owe LIE-berals have promised civil service Hogs of OSSTF- our high school teachers- a total of about fifty fiver billion dollars in pension top ups- with eighteen more unions in line to Ontari-owe for hundreds of billions more- we are not allowed to know how much LIE-berals have promised them in exchange for their votes! And we do know that between 2010 and 2012 federal Hoghs were claiming at least three hundred billion dollars in pension upgrades- with that debt having grown steadily since 2012- with LIE-berals again making it clear its none of our business how much their vast promises to Hogs may end up costing! AS for municipal employees- it’s the same vastly costly deal- and none of our business what deals Hogs ansd LIE-berald have cooked up for us to pay! And the crown corporations such as hospitals, ORNGE, E-health, Metrolinx, universities ALL operate with that same deal - that we the public need not know what cheques LIE-beraqls have written IN OUR NAME- so that LIE-berals can cling to power at any price!)   

Canada’s trade deficit reached an all-time high of $19.9 billion in the second quarter of 2016, up $3.3 billion from the first quarter.

(And the trade deficit will get worse if Our idiot Boy screws up NAFTA by insisting on bringing in so many illegals- with NO security screening- that Yankees close the border to us because they do not want to import Muslim terror and Russian and Chinese spies and hackers along with their Cdn dairy and lumber products!)

Earlier this month, Statistics Canada reported Canada lost 71,400 full-time jobs in July, only partially offset by an increase of 40,200 part-time jobs, for a net loss of 31,200 full-time jobs.

(There was a BIG bump in part time jobs in November and December and of course these are Christmas jobs and will be gone again with the season!)

That’s the biggest monthly job loss in five years, raising Canada’s unemployment rate to 6.9% from 6.8%, compared to economists’ predictions jobs would increase by 10,000.

(How sad-used to be that people complained about the weatherman-always getting it wrong-now its economists that are wrong and weather predictions are accurate! Cdn corporations are controlling their costs by systematically eliminating decent full time jobs and replacing them with part time crap! And it was LIE-beral Jean Chretien who started monkeying with employment numbers to make his mess look better. Used to be you were “fully employed” if you worked 40 hours a week but thanks to LIE-berals you are now considered “fully employed” if you work 28 hours a week! With LIE-berals calling it a virtue that dead broke- worried about their future- part time workers have the luxury of “free time” to pursue hobbies!)

In last year’s election, Trudeau told Canadians a series of three “modest” annual deficits, followed by a balanced budget in year four, would stimulate Canada’s shaky economy, paying for middle-class tax relief and a multi-billion-dollar public infrastructure program.

(And of course LIE-beral planning indicates that we will endure deficits until about 2040! \Real quality planning there!

Trudeau pegged these deficits at $9.9 billion in 2016-17, $9.5 billion in 2017-18 and $5.7 billion in 2018-2019, followed by a surplus of $1 billion in 2019-2020.

Post-election, Trudeau almost tripled his projected 2016-17 deficit to $29.4 billion, followed by $29 billion in 2017-18, $22.8 billion in 2018-19, $17.7 billion in 2019-20 and $14.3 billion in 2020-21.

Trudeau’s government is only nine months old and has been rocked by some forces it cannot control, from depressed global oil prices to the Fort McMurray spring wildfires which cut oil sands production.

(That`s what happens when you spend it ALL and leave NO reserve. If any little thing goes wrong-and a LOT went wrong this year-then you are screwed as you have no resources to solve trouble. And 2017 promises to bring even GREATER trouble as Trump and tea Party Yankees bring THEIR jobs back home-from us!)

So it’s too early to tell if Trudeau’s strategy of tripling down on debt will work.

But it sounds to us like Trudeau’s trying to spend Canada rich.

(Here we are going into 2018 and I suggest the PROOF is plain before us- Our idiot Boy is having exactly as much success “spending us rich” as his NDPer predecessors did! LIE-beral policy is a TOTAL FAILURE!)

That hasn’t worked in the past -- for example when the Bob Rae NDP government in Ontario from 1990 to 1995 tried to spend its way out of a recession.

(No KIDDING? Every govt in the developed world has spent HALF a CENTURY trying to stimulate their economy-in a world where all manner of stuff is on sale that people want-and cannot afford! A new car-or a better one. New clothes, Cash for retirement. Cash for a house and more cash for house maintenance. Cash for a holiday-which one third of Cdns cannot afford to take any more. Cash for civil service pension promises made by LIE-berals since Hog entitlements are so huge that govt cannot shovel money into their accounts fast enough and they are looking at bankruptcy! Cash for resurfacing roads. Cash for repairing bridges such as the Montreal Champlain Bridge which has HALF its lanes closed due to its dangerously corroded state! Cash for Gardiner Expressway repairs-Gardiner has not decayed as bad as Champlain Bridge but be patient and it will come! BORROWED MONEY cannot solve these things since it ALWAYS has to be paid back-PLUS interest-amortized and compounded!) 

We’re skeptical about it working now. And if it doesn’t work, what then?

(WHEN- NOT IF- the spend us rich plan fails-as it did with Bob Rae-then we get a Conservative govt and demand they FIX the messes left by LIE-berals-and we also get a HUGE supply of propaganda and baloney from disgruntled civil service Hogs who are to STUPID to understand economics or politics! How else to explain their slavish acceptance-for decades-of those WORTHLESS LIE-beral IOU`s?)

(And how bad will LIE-beral/Hog propaganda be in future? They are ALREADY spouting nonsense here in contradiction of Cdn news media! Compare levels of reliability: CTV news media quotes Statistics Canada saying on Jan 6/2017 that the number of new jobs created in Canada in 2016 is “statistically insignificant” Now the number crunchers are charged with painting a PRECISE picture of our economy-their jobs are dependent on that! Then read the assertions of civil service Hogs posting on Craigslist-posters who desperately want LIE-berals NOT to be exposed as total failures since it will cost Hogs money and power. Given these 2 motivations-precise pictures on one side and desperate fear that the gravy train will stop running-which version of our economy sounds most honest?)

(The same question of motivation and honesty relates to LIE-beral/Hog claims about Norwegian economy-Hogs desperately want us to buy into the LIE-beral claim they can spend us rich-with HOGS raking off massive lumps of gravy. Do you trust Hogs? Or do you believe the evidence of your own empty bank account and rising pile of bills?)

(Craigslist ranters and LIE-berals insist there are lots of jobs. But do you have one of them? Or do you have need of a new one with decent hours and living wage? How many people do you know that are un-employed or semi employed-and how many of them WOULD work MORE and eanr more if given half a chance? So do you believe propaganda or the evidence all around you?)

(And now-remember that our inflation rates are being driven by LIE-beral GOVERNMENT as they seek to BUY civil service Hog votes! Without those Hog votes, LIE-berals are GONE! Roughly 55 percent of Cdns don’t vote so they don’t give a shit about you-maybe its time you woke up and smelled the propaganda? It wont turn the clock back or reduce prices to dump LIE-berals but it WILL halt the massive tax increases!)

(And the ULTIMATE IRONY: Ordinary Cdns want the truth about our situation and LIE-berals THINK they can defend their FAILED policies with FAKE news!)    

16 hours ago, taxme said:

it's really all about doping up more Canadians and turning them into a bunch of no mind zombies. Just like how the elite want it. Keep them stunned and stupid and make plenty of money from them. Aw well. :rolleyes:

"Opium is the opium for the masses..." - OftenWrong, 2018

19 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

"Opium is the opium for the masses..." - OftenWrong, 2018

Calvin and Hobbes told me it was actually television, but then, they'd never seen Facebook, social media or smartphones.

• 4 weeks later...

The shine is wearing off the Shiny Pony.

Harper was less popular than Trudeau, but Canadians could count on him for one thing — not making his personal image on the global stage a top priority. What Trudeau says obviously appeals to Canadians. But do his actions back up his words? On Indigenous issues, on immigration, on welcoming refugees, the answer is no. Whether Canadians agreed or disagreed with Harper, his actions matched his words.

Trudeau almost has it all. He’s got that famous name. He’s got the central casting looks. He’s got the top job in Canada. The one thing he needs is for Canada and the world to regard him as human rights activist, because even when it disadvantages the national interest, that’s seemingly less important than his own personal interests — a far cry from Canada’s previous prime minister.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/why-justin-trudeau-is-not-the-leader-many-believe-he-is

All of "peoplekind' are asking what is happening to Canada's Little Potato.

1 hour ago, capricorn said:

The shine is wearing off the Shiny Pony.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/why-justin-trudeau-is-not-the-leader-many-believe-he-is

All of "peoplekind' are asking what is happening to Canada's Little Potato.

Now that was sad, people kind.Really. At least they are changing their mind on the FSG thingy in the immigration guide.

On 1/14/2018 at 10:32 AM, Phred Dobbs said:

Its Trudope MAGIC!

Now we have confirmation of the Bob Rae style magic trick that Our brainless Boy Trudope is pushing on us! In Sept/2015 I predicted that if Our idiot Boy was elected-that he would perform a magic trick and make all our jobs and money disappear, I went on to point out that Our idiot Boy is pulling the same tired trick as Bob (BOOB!) Rae and trying to SPEND us rich with BORROWED money. I said it would end badly as money managers around the world have seen this stupid trick before! And now we have confirmation of massive job losses around the country-decent full time jobs replaced by part time crap. Our trade deficit is the biggest ever for the year-though it has pushed upward a little in the last couple of months after utter disaster in the summer months. And where is the benefit of that THIRTY ONE BILLION DOLLARS that Trudope has borrowed in our name? We sure don’t see any of it where I live! Here is the Post media column agreeing with my predictions-along with some comments of my own in brackets):

Trudeau trying to spend Canada rich .Postmedia Network. Stan Behal.
First posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 07:39 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 07:44 PM EDT

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is gambling that stimulating the economy by going deep into public debt is the way to cope with tough economic times. And the times are definitely tough.

On Wednesday, Statistics Canada reported our economy shrank by 1.6% in the second quarter of 2016 ending June 30. That’s its worst quarterly performance since the Great Recession of 2009, and slightly more than the predicted downturn of 1.5%.

(And yes- the economy did”Grow” in 2017- thanks to all that borrowed money but it will shrink right back again just as soon as the money has to be paid back! Toronto Red Star newspaper illustrated the illusory nature of such “progress” in its article about the Roosevelt “new deal” in the 1930`s! The illusion of progress with borrowed money is one that LIE-berals and civil service union Hogs want to foster as most of that borrowed money has been ending up in their pockets in the form of pay increases and massive pension upgrades!)

(It’s the pension upgrades that are killing us- Ontari-owe LIE-berals have promised civil service Hogs of OSSTF- our high school teachers- a total of about fifty fiver billion dollars in pension top ups- with eighteen more unions in line to Ontari-owe for hundreds of billions more- we are not allowed to know how much LIE-berals have promised them in exchange for their votes! And we do know that between 2010 and 2012 federal Hoghs were claiming at least three hundred billion dollars in pension upgrades- with that debt having grown steadily since 2012- with LIE-berals again making it clear its none of our business how much their vast promises to Hogs may end up costing! AS for municipal employees- it’s the same vastly costly deal- and none of our business what deals Hogs ansd LIE-berald have cooked up for us to pay! And the crown corporations such as hospitals, ORNGE, E-health, Metrolinx, universities ALL operate with that same deal - that we the public need not know what cheques LIE-beraqls have written IN OUR NAME- so that LIE-berals can cling to power at any price!)   

Canada’s trade deficit reached an all-time high of $19.9 billion in the second quarter of 2016, up $3.3 billion from the first quarter.

(And the trade deficit will get worse if Our idiot Boy screws up NAFTA by insisting on bringing in so many illegals- with NO security screening- that Yankees close the border to us because they do not want to import Muslim terror and Russian and Chinese spies and hackers along with their Cdn dairy and lumber products!)

Earlier this month, Statistics Canada reported Canada lost 71,400 full-time jobs in July, only partially offset by an increase of 40,200 part-time jobs, for a net loss of 31,200 full-time jobs.

(There was a BIG bump in part time jobs in November and December and of course these are Christmas jobs and will be gone again with the season!)

That’s the biggest monthly job loss in five years, raising Canada’s unemployment rate to 6.9% from 6.8%, compared to economists’ predictions jobs would increase by 10,000.

(How sad-used to be that people complained about the weatherman-always getting it wrong-now its economists that are wrong and weather predictions are accurate! Cdn corporations are controlling their costs by systematically eliminating decent full time jobs and replacing them with part time crap! And it was LIE-beral Jean Chretien who started monkeying with employment numbers to make his mess look better. Used to be you were “fully employed” if you worked 40 hours a week but thanks to LIE-berals you are now considered “fully employed” if you work 28 hours a week! With LIE-berals calling it a virtue that dead broke- worried about their future- part time workers have the luxury of “free time” to pursue hobbies!)

In last year’s election, Trudeau told Canadians a series of three “modest” annual deficits, followed by a balanced budget in year four, would stimulate Canada’s shaky economy, paying for middle-class tax relief and a multi-billion-dollar public infrastructure program.

(And of course LIE-beral planning indicates that we will endure deficits until about 2040! \Real quality planning there!

Trudeau pegged these deficits at $9.9 billion in 2016-17, $9.5 billion in 2017-18 and $5.7 billion in 2018-2019, followed by a surplus of $1 billion in 2019-2020.

Post-election, Trudeau almost tripled his projected 2016-17 deficit to $29.4 billion, followed by $29 billion in 2017-18, $22.8 billion in 2018-19, $17.7 billion in 2019-20 and $14.3 billion in 2020-21.

Trudeau’s government is only nine months old and has been rocked by some forces it cannot control, from depressed global oil prices to the Fort McMurray spring wildfires which cut oil sands production.

(That`s what happens when you spend it ALL and leave NO reserve. If any little thing goes wrong-and a LOT went wrong this year-then you are screwed as you have no resources to solve trouble. And 2017 promises to bring even GREATER trouble as Trump and tea Party Yankees bring THEIR jobs back home-from us!)

So it’s too early to tell if Trudeau’s strategy of tripling down on debt will work.

But it sounds to us like Trudeau’s trying to spend Canada rich.

(Here we are going into 2018 and I suggest the PROOF is plain before us- Our idiot Boy is having exactly as much success “spending us rich” as his NDPer predecessors did! LIE-beral policy is a TOTAL FAILURE!)

That hasn’t worked in the past -- for example when the Bob Rae NDP government in Ontario from 1990 to 1995 tried to spend its way out of a recession.

(No KIDDING? Every govt in the developed world has spent HALF a CENTURY trying to stimulate their economy-in a world where all manner of stuff is on sale that people want-and cannot afford! A new car-or a better one. New clothes, Cash for retirement. Cash for a house and more cash for house maintenance. Cash for a holiday-which one third of Cdns cannot afford to take any more. Cash for civil service pension promises made by LIE-berals since Hog entitlements are so huge that govt cannot shovel money into their accounts fast enough and they are looking at bankruptcy! Cash for resurfacing roads. Cash for repairing bridges such as the Montreal Champlain Bridge which has HALF its lanes closed due to its dangerously corroded state! Cash for Gardiner Expressway repairs-Gardiner has not decayed as bad as Champlain Bridge but be patient and it will come! BORROWED MONEY cannot solve these things since it ALWAYS has to be paid back-PLUS interest-amortized and compounded!) 

We’re skeptical about it working now. And if it doesn’t work, what then?

(WHEN- NOT IF- the spend us rich plan fails-as it did with Bob Rae-then we get a Conservative govt and demand they FIX the messes left by LIE-berals-and we also get a HUGE supply of propaganda and baloney from disgruntled civil service Hogs who are to STUPID to understand economics or politics! How else to explain their slavish acceptance-for decades-of those WORTHLESS LIE-beral IOU`s?)

(And how bad will LIE-beral/Hog propaganda be in future? They are ALREADY spouting nonsense here in contradiction of Cdn news media! Compare levels of reliability: CTV news media quotes Statistics Canada saying on Jan 6/2017 that the number of new jobs created in Canada in 2016 is “statistically insignificant” Now the number crunchers are charged with painting a PRECISE picture of our economy-their jobs are dependent on that! Then read the assertions of civil service Hogs posting on Craigslist-posters who desperately want LIE-berals NOT to be exposed as total failures since it will cost Hogs money and power. Given these 2 motivations-precise pictures on one side and desperate fear that the gravy train will stop running-which version of our economy sounds most honest?)

(The same question of motivation and honesty relates to LIE-beral/Hog claims about Norwegian economy-Hogs desperately want us to buy into the LIE-beral claim they can spend us rich-with HOGS raking off massive lumps of gravy. Do you trust Hogs? Or do you believe the evidence of your own empty bank account and rising pile of bills?)

(Craigslist ranters and LIE-berals insist there are lots of jobs. But do you have one of them? Or do you have need of a new one with decent hours and living wage? How many people do you know that are un-employed or semi employed-and how many of them WOULD work MORE and eanr more if given half a chance? So do you believe propaganda or the evidence all around you?)

(And now-remember that our inflation rates are being driven by LIE-beral GOVERNMENT as they seek to BUY civil service Hog votes! Without those Hog votes, LIE-berals are GONE! Roughly 55 percent of Cdns don’t vote so they don’t give a shit about you-maybe its time you woke up and smelled the propaganda? It wont turn the clock back or reduce prices to dump LIE-berals but it WILL halt the massive tax increases!)

(And the ULTIMATE IRONY: Ordinary Cdns want the truth about our situation and LIE-berals THINK they can defend their FAILED policies with FAKE news!)    

Mr. Dobbs,  you back? Lol you write as long as me. Hah. I don't think the remaining kabal of leftist Trudeauites on this board will be able to handle you. You used more then one verb.

But hey I love it. There was Justine saying vets are asking too much, lecturing and not using the word MANKIND (you hear that Mick Foley!!!!) and hey comparing terrorists from ISIL trying to get back to Canada as no different then Italian immigrants. Makes sense.

ISIL are misunderstood immigrants.

Welcome to the world of Justine Trudeau.

In a way I wish Ms. Carolyn Mulroney ran against him federally. Battle of the dynasties. 

This precious gem of a Prime Minister Mr. Dobbs is an  irritant, a very large hemeroid.

6 hours ago, Rue said:

Welcome to the world of Justine Trudeau.

What would be said year ago when someone used the term Tubby? We would get outrage and posts flagged and deleted. Now however the self righteous continually try the same bullcrap.

6 hours ago, Rue said:

In a way I wish Ms. Carolyn Mulroney ran against him federally. Battle of the dynasties.

Yes Caroline Mulroney will be interesting, but she has yet to even participate in a general election as a backbench candidate at any level of government. Give her another 6-8 years before trumping her out as a leadership candidate.

• Thanks 1