The man-made climate change is a fraud.

On 1/18/2024 at 2:55 PM, herbie said:

Satan's science is making our own eyes lie to us. We must go back to drooling about the Garden of Eden not questioning anything.

Wait, are you questioning the scientific knowledge of Greta Thunberg and Leonardo DiCaprio? HERESY!!!!!!

If man-made global warming isn't real then why does Justin Trudeau buy carbon offsets for the jumbo jet that he flies his media sycophants around in? 

Do you buy carbon offsets? Are you a good guy, hewbie? You must have wads of cash from your unbelievably successful home renovation business. Why not just buy carbon offsets anyways, to save the world?

Just so ya know, I actually have a carbon offset company. Here are some pictures of some of the trees that I planted:

Planted last April:

ScreenShot2024-01-21at12_14_59PM.thumb.png.48577e0a92251d4a97a1b6fe042af655.png:

A picture of one of my tree farms:

ScreenShot2024-01-21at12_18_14PM.png.4c9731e098bd44e3b4630e02448f0f25.png

One of my urban sites. This used to be one big city but I demolished some buildings to plant trees - that's how much I love them:

ScreenShot2024-01-21at12_16_38PM.png.eb9b6c2e777ecacb85347123f28dd024.png 

Here's a before and after picture of some trees I planted at the oil sands in Alberta, where people are so racist that they don't get vaccinated, and they even drive trucks, if you can believe it:

ScreenShot2024-01-21at12_21_09PM.thumb.png.e68740fe561690e9534b9c84ca5c1925.pngScreenShot2024-01-21at12_20_50PM.thumb.png.abdb48182753dd95866693b905e5013d.png

Pretty good, hey? Who do you think planted all those trees if not me? 

I'm a pretty busy guy, as you can see, but I need more money or the planet will die by February 19th. 

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's not court. It's risk assessment.

Risk assessment may apply when you are putting up a stop sign on a corner or holding a child's hand to cross an intersection.  That is not the same things as a government leader declaring war on the man-made climate change, when the whole claim is unproven.  Doing things that don't cost everyone a huge pile of money and harm everyone's standard of living is not the same at all.  It is completely different when it is going to cost you and me a chunk of our income in carbon taxes, higher prices for everything, and take billions of dollars of our taxes to fight a war on climate change.  

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Wait, are you questioning the scientific knowledge of Greta Thunberg and Leonardo DiCaprio? HERESY!!!!!!

If man-made global warming isn't real then why does Justin Trudeau buy carbon offsets for the jumbo jet that he flies his media sycophants around in? 

Do you buy carbon offsets? Are you a good guy, hewbie? You must have wads of cash from your unbelievably successful home renovation business. Why not just buy carbon offsets anyways, to save the world?

Just so ya know, I actually have a carbon offset company. Here are some pictures of some of the trees that I planted:

Planted last April:

ScreenShot2024-01-21at12_14_59PM.thumb.png.48577e0a92251d4a97a1b6fe042af655.png:

A picture of one of my tree farms:

ScreenShot2024-01-21at12_18_14PM.png.4c9731e098bd44e3b4630e02448f0f25.png

One of my urban sites. This used to be one big city but I demolished some buildings to plant trees - that's how much I love them:

ScreenShot2024-01-21at12_16_38PM.png.eb9b6c2e777ecacb85347123f28dd024.png 

Here's a before and after picture of some trees I planted at the oil sands in Alberta, where people are so racist that they don't get vaccinated, and they even drive trucks, if you can believe it:

ScreenShot2024-01-21at12_21_09PM.thumb.png.e68740fe561690e9534b9c84ca5c1925.pngScreenShot2024-01-21at12_20_50PM.thumb.png.abdb48182753dd95866693b905e5013d.png

Pretty good, hey? Who do you think planted all those trees if not me? 

I'm a pretty busy guy, as you can see, but I need more money or the planet will die by February 19th. 

Logger here . . . you plant them, I harvest them.  Can't have .second growth' until the 'first growth' is gone. 🌳

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Logger here . . . you plant them, I harvest them.  Can't have .second growth' until the 'first growth' is gone. 🌳

I don't plant any trees lol. At best I throw a bit of grass seed on my lawn where it needs it and I planted 5 Hydrangeas, one of which is either dying or just barely living.

Don't tell herbie though, I'm pretty sure he's gonna give me a bunch of money now. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, herbie said:

Dinosaurs are terrified by minority govt dictators and teen age girls as much as they are by needles.
And uneducated enough to be proud to flog that fact as often as they can, regardless of how stupid it makes the look.

Now that explains the tremble in your posts.

13 hours ago, Aristides said:

For one week in a whole winter that has had record high temperatures and almost no snow. 

Can we honestly say that a few swings in temperature is climate change or just plain old fashion weather patterns...Can we honestly say the temperatures never happen before since we started keeping records...

If we stop having record Forrest fires is that proof that climate change is over...last year 80% of those fires were caused by man being careless or looking for work...

Thats one of the problems we have everything is climate changes fault....when a good chunk is not...

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't plant any trees lol. At best I throw a bit of grass seed on my lawn where it needs it and I planted 5 Hydrangeas, one of which is either dying or just barely living.

Hydrangeas are the climate devil's playthings.  Plant a #$(&$# oak or something. Why do you hate the planet??

10 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Hydrangeas are the climate devil's playthings.  Plant a #$(&$# oak or something. Why do you hate the planet??

TBH, I don't know why gov'ts don't plant fruit trees when they set about saving the world. 

If you plant 1,000 fruit trees that saves a lot of trips from Florida to Canada in 20 years. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH, I don't know why gov'ts don't plant fruit trees when they set about saving the world. 

If you plant 1,000 fruit trees that saves a lot of trips from Florida to Canada in 20 years. 

Good idea, Florida will be under water.

• Haha 2

On 1/22/2024 at 8:35 AM, WestCanMan said:

Plus it will virtue signal our inclusiveness.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Only if they're mandarin trees.

I think he meant "fruits" lol, but yes, if they were Mandarins they would be doubly inclusive. 

I think we could run a gov't bureau, maybe pull in $800K a year. Canada needs us. 

Would it be too much if we wore capes? 

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Well if they complain we could just take our pants off and claim we're a pride parade.

I don't know how much pride there'd be in parading naked at this time of year 😬 

Theoretically it could work after the May long weekend, but I'm gonna have to decline your kind offer I uhhh, have to rearrange my sock drawer... 😳

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't know how much pride there'd be in parading naked at this time of year 😬 

All right - we tell them we're a trans pride parade!

32 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Theoretically it could work after the May long weekend, but I'm gonna have to decline your kind offer I uhhh, have to rearrange my sock drawer... 

Are they argyle socks?!!? Wooooooooo!

(i'll let myself out.......)

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Whatever one thinks of climate change in general, Alberta is facing some serious challenges on the environmental front. Firstly, not enough water, especially in the southern part of the province:

Alberta’s water reckoning has begun in earnest. Snowpack accumulations in the Oldman River basin, the Bow River basin and the North Saskatchewan River basin range from 33 to 62 per cent below normal. A reduced snowpack means less summer water for the fish and all water drinkers. 

Ancient glaciers that feed and top up prairie rivers in the late summer melted at record speeds last year, the hottest on global records. Many indomitable ice packs, such as the well-studied Peyto Glacier, are disappearing altogether, wasted by the desiccating hand of climate disorder.

Fifty-one river basins from Milk River to Hay River report critical water shortages due to low rainfall and high temperatures, according to the provincial government.

https://thetyee.ca/Analysis/2024/02/19/Alberta-Brutal-Water-Reckoning/

And the fire season has started early:

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Whatever one thinks of climate change in general, Alberta is facing some serious challenges on the environmental front. Firstly, not enough water, especially in the southern part of the province:

https://thetyee.ca/Analysis/2024/02/19/Alberta-Brutal-Water-Reckoning/

And the fire season has started early:

Yeah - bc's in the same boat.

Too bad we didn't spend our time and money adapting instead of paying a carbon tax that did nothing to prevent this.