Complicit in War Crimes

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

Once it was discovered the hospitals were being used to assist Hamas in providing safe storage for rockets weapons', and ammo, even Hamas HQ, then they lost the right to be protected as a hospital under the Geneva convention and inter national law...I've explained that to you dozens of times...is english your second language, i could translate it if you want...

I' told that you need to expose these ai bots to THOUSANDS of samples before they start to learn.  You could be here a while.

59 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Tell that lie to save Israel to be punished by the international tribunals. That's the rokets from Hamas who destroyed everything in Gaza.

Well they did play a role in these attacks if your terrorist buddies had stayed on their own side of the border this whole attack thing would be a moot point... Israel is not going to be punished for anything...they did not pick this fight...but they are going to finish it...

23 hours ago, Gaétan said:

The Hague tribunal will have to judge Israel's genocide of the Palestinians, but it should also try their accomplices, including the United States and Canada

If this is genocide it has to be the slowest genocide in the history of man...according to the UN a full 1 % of Palestinians have perished in these attacks...no where close to genocide...

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Once it was discovered the hospitals were being used to assist Hamas in providing safe storage for rockets weapons', and ammo, even Hamas HQ, then they lost the right to be protected as a hospital under the Geneva convention and inter national law...

You make it sound like assistance was given, I say its a case of licence being taken. Do the Geneva Convention and international law allow for the use of human shields against their will?

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

If this is genocide it has to be the slowest genocide in the history of man...according to the UN a full 1 % of Palestinians have perished in these attacks...no where close to genocide...

If leftists wanna use the 'G' word, they should also acknowledge that Hamas started this all and they launched 12,000 bombs at Israeli citizens in the last 3 months, in what was an attempt at an actual genocide. 

While Hamas was doing that, they also wanted Hezbollah to launch their 150,000 rockets at Israel, hoping to overwhelm the Iron Dome. The only thing that prevented that was a massive carrier task force right beside Lebanon. 

The whole history of the last 1,000 years of the ME was muslims trying to squeeze the life out of non-muslim communities.

For the last 600 years before the British Empire kicked the Ottomans out of the ME, that whole area was subjected to religious bigotry which was legislated into everyday laws. Jewish communities were routinely shoved out, massacred, etc, and even when there wasn't a genocide-level attack of that nature occurring there was always heavy-handed religious bigotry against Jews, Christians, etc.. 

It has also been 1,000 years since Jews were allowed to pray at the temple mount site. 

Why can't people stand there and pray? It was their site for 2,500 years before islam was even a religion. How much more bigoted can you get than that? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Once it was discovered the hospitals were being used to assist Hamas in providing safe storage for rockets weapons', and ammo, even Hamas HQ, then they lost the right to be protected as a hospital under the Geneva convention and inter national law...I've explained that to you dozens of times...is english your second language, i could translate it if you want...

You could be fighting for international law and not advocating for those who commit war crimes and genocide.

Or not. 

4 hours ago, Army Guy said:

You don't know the meaning of genocide, do you?

3 minutes ago, marcus said:

You could be fighting for international law and not advocating for those who commit war crimes and genocide.

the Palestinians you mean. The ones you're advocating for. Whom everyone agrees commits war crimes and wants genocide.

Just now, CdnFox said:

the Palestinians you mean. The ones you're advocating for. Whom everyone agrees commits war crimes and wants genocide.

Did you know that the ICC is already investigating Hamas for war crimes?

If they are found to be guilty, then I have no problem accepting their conclusion.

Will you accept ICJ's ruling in regards to Israel and the allegations of genocide?

Surprise me with your answer.

14 minutes ago, marcus said:

It hardly matters. We know they committed war crimes - attacking a civilain population as they did is unarguably a war crime and so is using people as meat shields. There's no room for doubt or grey areas there.

So the question then becomes why do you support them?  You're pretty quick to suggest people should be mad at israel for what you perceive to be crimes that probably aren't - why are you so willing to support those who DEFINITELY have committed war crimes undisputedly and are already identified as terrorists by many major gov'ts?

The conclusion that is starkly clear these days is that the international system of humanity is not capable to investigate; prosecute and achieve resolution of such conflict. Even when it's transparently clear, like in the case of Russia's aggression in Ukraine, there's no resolution. That can be the final conclusion: we can talk, have opinions, argue but we cannot do much, by fact and for real.

That being clear, is there much point in further talking? What end could it achieve?

On 12/18/2023 at 6:56 AM, Gaétan said:

Despite the fact that the Israeli army has systematically killed journalists in Gaza by locating their cell phones, we know what is going on there and Trudeau must be held accountable for his support of Netanyahu and the weapons he has sent to Israel.

*yawn*

Who cares?

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

It hardly matters. We know they committed war crimes - attacking a civilain population as they did is unarguably a war crime and so is using people as meat shields. There's no room for doubt or grey areas there.

So the question then becomes why do you support them?  You're pretty quick to suggest people should be mad at israel for what you perceive to be crimes that probably aren't - why are you so willing to support those who DEFINITELY have committed war crimes undisputedly and are already identified as terrorists by many major gov'ts?

You are ridiculous.

I'll show you why.

Let's look at the numbers:

The latest numbers are 30,000+ Gazans killed, with over 25,000 of them civilians. Of those, over 10,000 are children.

All killed by Israel. 

Of course, on top of that, you have over 50,000 civilians who are maimed and over 75% of people displaced. All because Israel likes to carpet bomb civilians.

On the other side, 1000+ people were killed in Israel. Most by Hamas, but some by the Israeli army. Oops.

You're like Netanyahu and Dershowitz: You are devoid of morality. Everything you share is expected to be a lie.

Edited by marcus

10 hours ago, marcus said:

If they are found to be guilty, then I have no problem accepting their conclusion.

Will you accept ICJ's ruling in regards to Israel and the allegations of genocide?

Surprise me with your answer.

Pink peanut butter.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, marcus said:

You are ridiculous.

Oh? hamas HASN"T committeed war crimes?

I'll show you why.

Will it matter? Do the numbers show Hamas ISN"T committing war crimes?

The latest numbers are 30,000+ Gazans killed, with over 25,000 of them civilians. Of those, over 10,000 are children.

All killed by Israel. 

They haven't released 'civilian' numbers. Not that it would be believable if they did.

But the question again is so what? It's no war crime to blow up enemy combatants and if they happen to hide behind civillians then the civvies get killed too. That's war. That's ALL wars. Show me a war that wasn't that way?

You can't take Hamas war crimes and blame israel.  They're dead because of hamas and it's actions.

Of course, on top of that, you have over 50,000 civilians who are maimed and over 75% of people displaced. All because Israel likes to carpet bomb civilians.

So then surrender.  For that matter - don't hide behind civillians, it's a war crime.  And if you truly beieve israel likes toomb civvies - don't start a completely unnecessary war with them.

On the other side, 1000+ people were killed in Israel. Most by Hamas, but some by the Israeli army. Oops.

Well "oops" happens in war - you know, like accientally killing hundreds at a hospital with your own missile.

But in the end - Doesn't matter.

if it's 1 or 10 or 1000 or 1 million - if you attack another country in an act of war it's your fault entirely that the war started. and this is what war looks like

Hamas could end this tomorrow. STop hiding behind people. Surrender and face the music for what you did. THey would rather see civvies die.  This is their fault.

You're like Netanyahu and Dershowitz: You are devout of morality. Everything you share is expected to be a lie.

Well i'm sure repeating that lie will make you feel better as your buddies the murderers get the crap blown out of them by israel.

8 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Hamas hides amongst civilians and uses them as human shields.  The cowards are just as responsible for their deaths.

It's like the Nazis complaining about revolts in concentration camps.

I only see 2 cowards:

1) Those who press buttons and drop bombs on civilians

2) Those who excuse them

9 minutes ago, marcus said:

It's like the Nazis complaining about revolts in concentration camps.

Yes - except it's nothing like it in the slightest.

This would be more like the nazis complaining that the brits bombed berlin after they bombed london.

I only see 2 cowards:

If you buy a better quality mirror you'll only have to see one.

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Oh? hamas HASN"T committeed war crimes?

Will it matter? Do the numbers show Hamas ISN"T committing war crimes?

They haven't released 'civilian' numbers. Not that it would be believable if they did.

But the question again is so what? It's no war crime to blow up enemy combatants and if they happen to hide behind civillians then the civvies get killed too. That's war. That's ALL wars. Show me a war that wasn't that way?

You can't take Hamas war crimes and blame israel.  They're dead because of hamas and it's actions.

So then surrender.  For that matter - don't hide behind civillians, it's a war crime.  And if you truly beieve israel likes toomb civvies - don't start a completely unnecessary war with them.

Well "oops" happens in war - you know, like accientally killing hundreds at a hospital with your own missile.

But in the end - Doesn't matter.

if it's 1 or 10 or 1000 or 1 million - if you attack another country in an act of war it's your fault entirely that the war started. and this is what war looks like

Hamas could end this tomorrow. STop hiding behind people. Surrender and face the music for what you did. THey would rather see civvies die.  This is their fault.

Well i'm sure repeating that lie will make you feel better as your buddies the murderers get the crap blown out of them by israel.

"Blah blah blah... khhhamass... I excuse war crimes if it's against A-rabs... Khhamass.. blah blah blah..."

Zionists are psychopaths.

Today I don't care to waste any more time than this, on people like you. I'll leave ripping your degenerate point of view to another day.

You are morally corrupt, and generally an evil person.

What I will point out is that, despite the heavy pressure by the Zionist propaganda machine and the pressure and control they have over the western governments, the world has awakened. 

The biggest change we are seeing after this latest war crimes by Israel, as opposed to the previous ones is that most young Jews, living outside of Israel, who are not conditioned daily by the deceit and lies of Zionism, are speaking out against Israel and are distancing themselves from Israel.

Any person with a conscience and the ability to see the BS Hasbara propaganda, after seeing the horrifying visuals coming out of Gaza, can put 2 and 2 together. 

You? Go on. Whatever kind of racist Zionist you are, you are a dying breed.

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, eyeball said:

You make it sound like assistance was given, I say its a case of licence being taken. Do the Geneva Convention and international law allow for the use of human shields against their will?

It was given, weapons' were found inside the hospital...tunnels leading into the hospital were found, how does one work there everyday and not know or at the very least cooperate, or give assistance...why did the IDF not know of their existence...no palestinians gave them the heads up..... sorry they are complicite by there actions...

They knew who they were aiding, and what the consequences of that aid would be...So the short answer would be yes the hospital would have become a target...according to the conventions...the answer to your questions is NO they do not but that would fall on Hamas who ever authorized that......not Israel.

You seem to think that every palestinian does not support Hamas...and yet here in Canada were all the peaceful palestinians came to our country, to protest and shout racist slogans, beat jewish students, set fire to jewish stores, or places of business...

Anyone supporting these ass clowns should be ashamed of themselves...have you even talked to a palestinian, and asked them the pointed questions...believe me they are not afraid to tell you the answers you are searching for....they have been indoctrinated for their entire life's, jews are for killing , all of them where ever they live....including here in Canada...thats hatred right down to the bone....and those that participate in this hatred should be sent back both palestinian and jews...

16 hours ago, marcus said:

You are ridiculous.

I'll show you why.

All killed by Israel. 

You're like Netanyahu and Dershowitz: You are devoid of morality. Everything you share is expected to be a lie.

Perhaps you could share a valid report for one that does not rely on gazan authority...i ask becasue those numbers are not close to the red cross, nor the IDF's....

All killed to a response to a terrorist attack on Israel during a cease fire..., where were you when NATO decimated the taliban, killing of tens of thousands of little terrorist...or when the taliban killed 4 times those numbers of their own country men...no tears where shed.. i get it you just like palestinians terrorist......but mention Hamas and everyone drops to their knees and starts singing kumbaya....  

There is no morality in war, none...on any side...the objective is to kill as many of those little bastards as you can, same goes for the other side...trying to argue which side is better is laughable at best, war turns you into an animal...later when everything is over you'll spend the rest of your life trying to live with that lack or morality, and repent for things you have done...now killing soft targets like civilians makes you worse than an animal...nothing more than a rapid dog...that needs to be put down...and the people who support this terrorist effort directly are the same kind of dogs...In the coming moths gaza will be ripped apart, and for the most part leveled...nothing is going to stop that except Hamas laying down their arms, and giving up...If you truely are concerned with the everyday Palestinian thats the message you should be giving them, not us... 

Edited by Army Guy

59 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Perhaps you could share a valid report for one that does not rely on gazan authority...i ask becasue those numbers are not close to the red cross, nor the IDF's....

C'mon.

Stop with this BS excuse, to not face the reality of the situation.

Let's use the Red Cross numbers, whatever that is. The numbers are still crazy high. The carnage is still unacceptable. 

Are you going to condemn Israel or do what you're conditioned to do: Blame Khhhamas, like your Zionist masters want you to do?

All killed to a response to a terrorist attack on Israel during a cease fire...,

Right. There. On cue.

where were you when NATO decimated the taliban, killing of tens of thousands of little terrorist...or when the taliban killed 4 times those numbers of their own country men...no tears where shed.. i get it you just like palestinians terrorist......but mention Hamas and everyone drops to their knees and starts singing kumbaya....

You are to blame with whatever narrative you want to allow to be created in your head, because you are too weak minded to look at the situation with objectively, and to look at the situation from an honest and human perspective.

This is not a war.

This is a concentration camp, where the prisoners are revolting. 

It's guns vs airplanes, tanks, drones and helicopters.

In response, Israel is leveling the concentration camp, and now have the audacity to suggest to transfer these people to the Congo, so the settler colonialist can expand the stolen land.

All I can say is to observe your moral compass. Don't allow misinformation to condition you to become morally corrupt.

There is no morality in war, none...on any side...the objective is to kill as many of those little bastards as you can, same goes for the other side...trying to argue which side is better is laughable at best, war turns you into an animal...later when everything is over you'll spend the rest of your life trying to live with that lack or morality, and repent for things you have done...now killing soft targets like civilians makes you worse than an animal...nothing more than a rapid dog...that needs to be put down...and the people who support this terrorist effort directly are the same kind of dogs...In the coming moths gaza will be ripped apart, and for the most part leveled...nothing is going to stop that except Hamas laying down their arms, and giving up...If you truely are concerned with the everyday Palestinian thats the message you should be giving them, not us... 

Khhhamas... Khhhamas.. you repeat it enough times, it will penetrate into your head and it controls your narrative. It's called marketing.

They've got you.

You ever think what about the time before khamas?

I can see how it's possible for regular humans in Germany to accept propaganda to give consent to the genocide of the Nazis. 

You're worst than them. You have information at your finger tips, but you're too weak-minded to challenge yourself and explore what's really happening. Instead, you want to throw yourself into the tribal group thinking.

Edited by marcus

25 minutes ago, marcus said:

I can see how it's possible for regular humans in Germany to accept propaganda to give consent to the genocide of the Nazis. 

Of course you can, seeing as you hang on to every lie told by the Hamas propagandists.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marcus said:

"Blah blah blah... khhhamass... I excuse war crimes if it's against A-rabs... Khhamass.. blah blah blah..."

LOL - crap i think i broke him :P

Today I don't care to waste any more time than this,

And then goes on for several more paragraphs.  And posts a video :)

So - you coudn't answer any of the questions eh? They were pretty simple questions.

Bottom line kid - Israel has a right to defend itself against scumball terrorist organizations and the people who support them.  So Gaza and it's people started a war, and are now getting their butts kicked.  And that upsets me about as much as bombing germany would have in ww2.

Hamas is nothing but cowardly losers who hide behind civvies and can only kill women and children. The world  is a better place with them being a stain on the ground.  Sorry your buddies are such lousy humans. You have a nice night now, y'hear? :)