Jump to content

Complicit in War Crimes


Recommended Posts

A politician is not just anyone who gives their opinion, Trudeau and Biden's support for Israel is tacit support and international green light for their crimes against the Palestinian people. Netanyahu is a criminal who should have been in prison forever, he is currently committing war crimes and planning genocide. So make sure to file a complaint against these unjust people so that they can be arrested and brought to court. I even believe that Mélanie Jolie, a canadian minister, went to the Middle East to ask other leaders to support Israel's crimes. Biden and Trudeau's support for Israel is to be complicit in their crimes that they are committing.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

A politician is not just anyone who gives their opinion, Trudeau and Biden's support for Israel is tacit support and international green light for their crimes against the Palestinian people. Netanyahu is a criminal who should have been in prison forever, he is currently committing war crimes and planning genocide. So make sure to file a complaint against these unjust people so that they can be arrested and brought to court. I even believe that Mélanie Jolie, a canadian minister, went to the Middle East to ask other leaders to support Israel's crimes. Biden and Trudeau's support for Israel is to be complicit in their crimes that they are committing.

Self defense isn't a crime.

Crossing a border without warning and slaughtering civillians with intent is a crime.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, myata said:

The lying mob knows all about self-defense and justice... just ask them what they think about bloodthirsty dictator thug Putin aka "very respectable genius".

It's a war, little girl. 

Just because you think that Russia should be ducky with NATO in Ukraine doesn't mean that the Russians have to agree: it's their border.

They literally have the right to determine whether or not they want to go to war and your crocodile tears don't mean squat. 

Ukraine has the right to offer a surrender on Russia's terms or fight. 

Hamas had the right to start a war, but they chose a terrorist attack instead. Now Israel is at war, and Hamas has to either fight or surrender on terms that Israel accepts. Get it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Army Guy said:

What are the war crimes you think Israel is guilty of...

the general public is largely ignorant as to what the laws of armed conflict actually state

the relevant statutes in this case being the Hague Conventions,  which assert :

so long as your actions are a military necessity ; the threat cannot be arrested by law enforcement

so long as your actions are proportionate ; if they shoot rockets at you ; you can drop bombs on them

so long as your actions are collaterally mitigated ; you are not specifically targeting non combatants

then the Hague Conventions provide broad latitude to prosecute a war

and there isn't any requirement to provide the enemy population with humanitarian aid therein

Edited by Dougie93
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

so long as your actions are collaterally mitigated ; you are not specifically targeting non combatants

Technically it's not a war crime to choose to fight from an area that's heavily populated, and no one thought to make it a crime to threaten civilians so that they don't leave a war zone, so technically Hamas's main battle tactics aren't illegal, just immoral. I think those people are raised to be amoral. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Technically it's not a war crime to choose to fight from an area that's heavily populated, and no one thought to make it a crime to threaten civilians so that they don't leave a war zone, so technically Hamas's main battle tactics aren't illegal, just immoral. I think those people are raised to be amoral. 

under the Hague Conventions, it is only prohibited to bombard an undefended target

so for example, the Nazis bombed Guernica in Spain

that was a war crime, because Guernica was undefended and not resisting

on the other hand, the Allies firebombed Dresden : that was actually lawful ; heavily defended target,  resisting

in terms of using human shields, that's entirely prohibited

the party which is co-locating their forces with civilians in order to use them as shields, that's the war crime

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the party which is co-locating their forces with civilians in order to use them as shields, that's the war crime

Still tough to say Hamas is choosing those exact locations to fight. Maybe they feel like the concrete in certain places offers them more protection.

We know why they're there, and especially why they're forcing civilians to stay, but no one can prove it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Still tough to say Hamas is choosing those exact locations to fight. Maybe they feel like the concrete in certain places offers them more protection.

We know why they're there, and especially why they're forcing civilians to stay, but no one can prove it. 

oh Hamas is fully aware of what they are doing

they are actually suicidal

they are seeking to incite a doomsday war wherein Iran would enter a war of annihilation with Israel

they have total disregard for the civilians in Gaza

for example, when the Arabs in Gaza have tried to rise up against Hamas

Hamas opened fire with rockets on Israel, in the the hopes that Israel would bomb the Gazans who were protesting

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, myata said:

Nothing matters, only Big Fat Lie.

Exactly. And in this case (if you're talking about Russia) your big fat lie is "Ukraine wasn't talking about joining NATO". 

Read the Joe Biden quotes little girl. They go back to before the Sochi Olympics, i.e. before Crimea was annexed. He said that he believed that Ukraine could one day be part of NATO. Theoretically the "cleaning up corruption" (har har) that he was doing in Ukraine (when his family bilked the Ukes for millions) was to get them ship-shape so that they could join NATO. Then when Biden became president it was a thing again.

That's well across Russia's red line. Done. War. Simple. 

If you're talking about Israel, then your big lie is "Israel is so bad that the whole islamic world righteously condemns them". That's not the case at all... The entire islamic world is just ducky with Pakistan, and their religious bigotry leads them to chop people's heads off like they they're popping Pez. They're at about 5M people killed in two genocides and counting.

Literally none of the hatred that you're witnessing against Israel has anything to do with their treatment of other humans. If they did that to Sikhs and Hindus the islamic world would sit down to tea with them and laugh about it. The Pakistanis would actually tell them: "Step up your game. Burn a million of them alive and the rest will flee. Stop wasting time."

You're a walking, talking Hamas/DNC/CNN propaganda factory right now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2023 at 1:09 PM, Army Guy said:

What are the war crimes you think Israel is guilty of...

Cutting Gaza off food, water and power virtually starving a nation.

Killing of civilians by massive aerial bombardment so far 3500 civilians over a thousand of whom are childreb have been killed by Israeli attacks.

Do you support all these.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Cutting Gaza off food, water and power virtually starving a nation.

not crimes in a war.

Quote

Killing of civilians by massive aerial bombardment so far 3500 civilians over a thousand of whom are childreb have been killed by Israeli attacks.

Not crimes in a war as long as you were trying to avoid the deaths if possible - rather than specifically trying to kill civillans as the palestinians did.

Quote

Do you support all these.

I - and most other people - support isreal's right to self defense and if the palestinians choose to start a war they're going to have to live with the consequences. 

Are you saying isreal should not be allowed to fight back?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Members of forum.

What Israel is doing is banned by all law enforcements.

If there is a criminal in a crowd of innocent people in a shopping center, the law enforcement officers will be put on trial for murder if they open fire on the crowd of innocent bystanders, killing ten people so that they also get the criminal or kill him too. This is called murder even if the killer is a law enforcement officer or killed the bystanders in self defense. THIS IS WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING, IT IS MURDER IN THE NAME OF SELF DEFENSE.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Experts say there are war crimes committed by both sides, but the Israelis' crimes are more effective in killing people

Experts say Palestinians crossed the border and started a war and isreal has a right to self defense, so there you go.

20 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Members of forum.

What Israel is doing is banned by all law enforcements.

I

Nope.

You like to pretend it is but it isn't.  Isreal is entitled to defend itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2023 at 4:27 PM, Gaétan said:

I don't think it is necessary to answer posts of people

I don't think you have the ability to intelligently answer those who question your silly, whiny beliefs.

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Experts say there are war crimes committed by both sides, but the Israelis' crimes are more effective in killing people

Experts? Ideologically motivated experts, most like. There are few unbiased agencies left in this ideologically woke world.

Edited by I am Groot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,719
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Ronaldo_
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...