Trudeau Gets Slammed At NATO Meeting

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Lol. Now you're hiding behind "context".

I prefer to just say the truth: Many Canadians were forced to take the vaccine.

You prefer to use the noun force. The verb force says many Canadians were compelled, obliged or pushed to take the vaccine which all far more accurately describe what really happened. 

To use the noun force without context you could have just as 100% accurately said Canadians were energy vaxxed or potency vaxxed or punch vaxxed but they'd all be as patently silly as saying force vaxxed.

6 hours ago, ExFlyer said:
Profile photo for Michael Barnard

Advisor Agora & ELECTRON; Founder TFIE & distncFeb 18

Let’s see.

Did he pour gasoline on himself and flick a Zippo? Um, no.

Did he drink a 40 of Canadian Club and stand too close to the fire? Um, no.

Did he jump, scream and whine on national tv? Um, no.

Did he bring in very carefully calibrated Emergencies Act power to end the illegal occupation of Ottawa? Um, yes.

Did he wait to do that until the insurrectionists had stepped so far over the line that 80% of Canadians decided that they wanted the opposite of what the ‘protesters’ wanted? Um, yes.

Did he point out, accurately, that the anti-vaxxer, far-right, fundamentalist Christian ‘Freedom’ Convoy members were a minority fringe? Um, yes.

Did he let his political rivals shoot themselves in the foot, over and over and over? Um, yes.

Trudeau is coming out of this better than when it started, in my opinion.

Your view is unethical.  The protesters were well within their constitutional rights to protest.  They must not be judged as a totality as fringe, racist, misogynist, or having unacceptable views.  Such generalizations are unfair and irresponsible on the level of making a judgment about whole peoples based on superficial markers like race.

I think you’re a cultural Marxist and a supporter of anti-democratic ideas.  Sadly many people think like you and don’t understand what they’re destroying or what it’s being replaced with.  You don’t know what you stand for, except perhaps the loss of citizens’ rights.  That’s all I see.  Strip away your constitution and make fun of Christianity, sure, but you offer nothing in return except state-defined values that can change by decree.   

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I did not write it. Don't have to explain it.

This is an opinion, just as valid as any of yours.;

I never said you could not have an opinion, or mine was more important than the yours...but you must have agreed with what was written in order to re post it, and i was curious to know why.

Edited by Army Guy

10 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Your view is unethical.  The protesters were well within their constitutional rights to protest.  They must not be judged as a totality as fringe, racist, misogynist, or having unacceptable views.  Such generalizations are unfair and irresponsible on the level of making a judgment about whole peoples based on superficial markers like race.

I think you’re a cultural Marxist and a supporter of anti-democratic ideas.  Sadly many people think like you and don’t understand what they’re destroying or what it’s being replaced with.  You don’t know what you stand for, except perhaps the loss of citizens’ rights.  That’s all I see.  Strip away your constitution and make fun of Christianity, sure, but you offer nothing in return except state-defined values that can change by decree.   

Not my view. Not the author. Just posted a link.

Offering another opinion.

Make your attacks to the right person

10 hours ago, Army Guy said:

I never said you could not have an opinion, or mine was more important than the yours...but you must have agreed with what was written in order to re post it, and i was curious to know why.

I posted it offer a different view to what several here are so obsessed with.

Don't assume.

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Holy cow is Michael Barnard ever an idiot.

He has no comprehension of figurative speech and is unaware of Trudeau's fascist actions, why did you quote him?

To provide a different perspective. As valid as anyone elses.

You do not have to like it but just to show not everyone agrees with your perspective and that is allowed.

19 hours ago, ExFlyer said:
Profile photo for Michael Barnard

Advisor Agora & ELECTRON; Founder TFIE & distncFeb 18

Let’s see.

Did he pour gasoline on himself and flick a Zippo? Um, no.

Did he drink a 40 of Canadian Club and stand too close to the fire? Um, no.

Did he jump, scream and whine on national tv? Um, no.

Did he bring in very carefully calibrated Emergencies Act power to end the illegal occupation of Ottawa? Um, yes.

Did he wait to do that until the insurrectionists had stepped so far over the line that 80% of Canadians decided that they wanted the opposite of what the ‘protesters’ wanted? Um, yes.

Did he point out, accurately, that the anti-vaxxer, far-right, fundamentalist Christian ‘Freedom’ Convoy members were a minority fringe? Um, yes.

Did he let his political rivals shoot themselves in the foot, over and over and over? Um, yes.

Trudeau is coming out of this better than when it started, in my opinion.

Yes what Canadian actually want is for government to tell them when to eat, poop, leave their house, whether or not they are "essential" enough to earn a living, when granny can come over for tea, what time their nappy nap time is, what time they have to be in their homes, when they can go to church, how they can worship their God, what they have to inject into themselves to participate meaningfully in life, etc etc. 

If most Canadians as you say want that stuff we are in trouble. Thankfully they don't and the majority have woken up to the nonsense and oppose communism 

Edited by West
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, West said:

Yes what Canadian actually want is for government to tell them when to eat, poop, leave their house, whether or not they are "essential" enough to earn a living, when granny can come over for tea, what time their nappy nap time is, what time they have to be in their homes, when they can go to church, how they can worship their God, what they have to inject into themselves to participate meaningfully in life, etc etc. 

If most Canadians as you say want that stuff we are in trouble. Thankfully they don't and the majority have woken up to the nonsense and oppose communism 

Ummm, firstly, it is not me, it is the author, clearly displayed at the top of the article.

Secondly, you sure read a lot into what is a pretty precise opinion piece asking Is Justin Trudeau politically self-combusting?  LOL

Lastly, he is guaranteed 3 more years with the help of the NDP, take care of your health and don't get and ulcer or have an attack of some kind till then.

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ummm, firstly, it is not me, it is the author, clearly displayed at the top of the article.

Secondly, you sure read a lot into what is a pretty precise opinion piece asking Is Justin Trudeau politically self-combusting?  LOL

Lastly, he is guaranteed 3 more years with the help of the NDP, take care of your health and don't get and ulcer or have an attack of some kind till then.

You want Justin to tell you when nappy nap time is dont ya?

14 hours ago, eyeball said:

You prefer to use the noun force. The verb force says many Canadians were compelled, obliged or pushed to take the vaccine which all far more accurately describe what really happened. 

To use the noun force without context you could have just as 100% accurately said Canadians were energy vaxxed or potency vaxxed or punch vaxxed but they'd all be as patently silly as saying force vaxxed.

You don't understand the difference between forcibly vaxed and forced to take the pseudovax. Not my problem. 

On 4/3/2022 at 4:53 AM, ExFlyer said:

Whaaat???

Your head may not be able to understand it, but forced vaccination or forced sex are an invasion of a human body.

Killing someone or letting them to die of starvation through your own actions are also the same thing.

If you wanted to get vaccinated / have consensual sex with your government and Trudeau, that was your choice.

Now read, re-read till you start to understand.

34 minutes ago, cougar said:

Your head may not be able to understand it, but forced vaccination or forced sex are an invasion of a human body.

Killing someone or letting them to die of starvation through your own actions are also the same thing.

If you wanted to get vaccinated / have consensual sex with your government and Trudeau, that was your choice.

Now read, re-read till you start to understand.

Sad, sad, sad. It is really sad to read your posts.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Too bad.  No well-informed, sane, freedom-loving person would ever accept the level of government overreach that Trudeau continues to impose and that you seem to support.  It will never be okay.  I do not like green eggs and ham.  I do not like rape in a can.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Too bad.  No well-informed, sane, freedom-loving person would ever accept the level of government overreach that Trudeau continues to impose and that you seem to support.  It will never be okay.  I do not like green eggs and ham.  I do not like rape in a can.  

No well-informed or sane person believes the things that you do.  We can talk about government overreach and even agree on many of those issues, but as soon as the conspiracy clown-parade starts throwing around their hyperbole, nobody cares or listens anymore.  Any chance for a reasonable fact-based discussion is over and we're left with nothing but a bunch of adult-babies yelling angrily amongst one another.  

The worst part is that your exaggerated, emotional hyperbole accomplishes nothing (except maybe catharsis) other than to shore up support for everything you're raving against.  Sleepy Joe Biden would have lost the election in the USA against even a somewhat rational opponent and Justin Trudeau would likely have lost too if not for the fact that the election very much became a referendum on vaccines and pandemic responses vs the ignorance and melodrama of Canada's goofy far-right.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

No well-informed or sane person believes the things that you do.  We can talk about government overreach and even agree on many of those issues, but as soon as the conspiracy clown-parade starts throwing around their hyperbole, nobody cares or listens anymore.  Any chance for a reasonable fact-based discussion is over and we're left with nothing but a bunch of adult-babies yelling angrily amongst one another.  

The worst part is that your exaggerated, emotional hyperbole accomplishes nothing (except maybe catharsis) other than to shore up support for everything you're raving against.  Sleepy Joe Biden would have lost the election in the USA against even a somewhat rational opponent and Justin Trudeau would likely have lost too if not for the fact that the election very much became a referendum on vaccines and pandemic responses vs the ignorance and melodrama of Canada's goofy far-right.  

If you look back on it, you'll see that your whole post is a snotty, bigoted attack against people who oppose government overreach, there's not a hint of substance in it, and then you ironically started talking about adult-babies yelling angrily lol.  

Earlier today you called another poster a goof just because you had no reasonable arguments against their post.

Grow up Moonbox. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

The worst part is that your exaggerated, emotional hyperbole accomplishes nothing (except maybe catharsis) other than to shore up support for everything you're raving against.  Sleepy Joe Biden would have lost the election in the USA against even a somewhat rational opponent and Justin Trudeau would likely have lost too if not for the fact that the election very much became a referendum on vaccines and pandemic responses vs the ignorance and melodrama of Canada's goofy far-right.  

What far right?  Any expression of far right anything is immediately canceled or censored.  More dangerously, views that are actually moderate or conservative are generally described as far or alt-right and canceled in Canada.  There’s no outside to the Liberty Party of Canada.  Go back to your daddy Trudeau.  That’s quite enough dabbling for you.  

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

My dog can be sad too, or happy.

Doesn't mean he understands what I am trying to tell him.

20 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

What far right?  Any expression of far right anything is immediately canceled or censored.  More dangerously, views that are actually moderate or conservative are generally described as far or alt-right and canceled in Canada.  There’s no outside to the Liberty Party of Canada.  Go back to your daddy Trudeau.  That’s quite enough dabbling for you.  

Nothing you expouse here is moderate or conservative.  It's clown world fantasy make-believe and worthy of little more than mockery or, better yet, outright dismissal.  

54 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Nothing you expouse here is moderate or conservative.  It's clown world fantasy make-believe and worthy of little more than mockery or, better yet, outright dismissal.  

You cheerlead oppressive policies.  Call me whatever you want.  I’m calling out injustice where I see it.  You rationalize injustice constantly.

On 4/2/2022 at 12:02 PM, ExFlyer said:

Never said COVID is over. As a matter of fact, I think it will be here for a number of years to come.

A public health initiative was taken for COVID. Public health restrictions have been here before. Nothing new. What is new is the vocalization of a few and social media.

No crimes were committed. People had choices. Consequences were within those choices.

Aha, so it comes down to vengeance. Getting even with those you disagree with. Punish those that you feel done you wrong.  You should get into politics, i am sure you will have followers. :)

Many crimes were committed against Canadians. You are just too stunned to see them. Our lying politicians appear to have some kind of vengeance and contempt for we the peasants. The covid hoax and lie was used to try and take rights and freedoms away from Canadians and it did. I would say that 80% of the people in Canada were forced to get vaccinate or else. No train or plane rides for you if not vaccinated. Take the jab or lose your job. One cannot go out for dinner in a restaurant with family or friends w/o being vaccinated to get in. Now protesters are being arrested and jailed for peaceful assembly in Canada. All just some of the crimes that have and are being committed against Canadians today.

You remind me of those many Canadians out there that prefer to just go along to get along and stay silent. Aw, don't worry about anything. It will go away soon. Chuckle. You keep helping the likes of that dictator in Ottawa to stay in power. You should be showing and supporting the truckers instead. 

I would like to get into politics. But I know that there will be fools like you who would attack and mock me for my conservative freedom loving opinions and points of view. You really do appear to have such a nonchalant attitude about the many corrupt and evil things that are going on behind your back in politics in Canada today. Up yours. ?

On 4/2/2022 at 12:03 PM, ExFlyer said:

Ha, thanks but far too much credit.

Just being a thorn in your side is praise enough for me .

No problem, you old lefty secret agent spy, you. 

I would also like to add that you are doing a great job of being such a pain in my arse hole. You are on a roll, lefty. ?