Trudeau Gets Slammed At NATO Meeting

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

My first sentence is still correct. "A waaaay out there over reaction. LOL" and I will add that your conspiracy theories are waaay out there too.

It's actually impossible to be stupid enough to believe that the vax is so important that people need to be forced to take it right now..

The mortality stats are out there. The side-effects are well known. The mortality demographics for covid are well known. It's well-known that vaxed people get covid as often and carry it as long as unvaxed people now. It's well-known that the omicron variant does not meet the criteria of "pandemic".

Only the completely brainwashed are saying the things that you are. Nothing that I said is conspiracy at all. Even Global and CTV have stopped trying to say that the vax is effective or omicron is a pandemic. 

You're as bad as our resident "RUSSIAN COLLUSION IS STILL REAL" fanatic here. It's like recorded the news from Feb 2021 and you just keep replaying it every night. "THE VAX IS OUR ONLY HOPE! WE, THE SHEEPLE, NEED THE GLORIOUS VAX! SAVE US JUSTIN!"

FYI covid deaths by vax status are here: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/

They started tracking this stat on Dec 14 2020, the very first day that the vax started being administered to Canadians. That was right in the middle of the 2020/21 flu season, so everyone in Canada was considered unvaxed for the first few months. There wasn't a meaningful number of Canadians double-vaxed until mid-summer 2021, well after flu season had ended. That's why unvaxed stats had such a huge head start.

In mid-Dec 2021 the were 7,861 unvaxed deaths and 981 dbl-vaxed deaths. Now there are 3,738 dbl- and triple-vaxed deaths in Canada and 9,179 unvaxed.

So, since December there were  2,757 2x and 3x jabbed deaths and less than half as many unvaxed deaths - 1,318.

The vax does not work, and an alarming number of young people have been hurt by it. Young people are getting myocarditis from the vax. Vaxed-up professional cyclists and tennis, hockey and soccer players are collapsing and having heart attacks, some of them are dying, and that wasn't a thing until 2021. Even Rafael Nadal collapsed with chest pains after a match. When was the last time that you saw a professional athlete of his calibre do that? 

In mid-Dec 2021 the were 7,861 unvaxed deaths and 981 dbl-vaxed deaths. Now there are 3,738 dbl- and triple-vaxed deaths in Canada and 9,179 unvaxed.

So, since December 2021 there were  2,757 2x and 3x jabbed deaths and less than half as many unvaxed deaths - 1,318.

The jab never worked well against covid from the beginning, but now it really doesn't work. 

Further to the part about myocarditis in young people and pro athletes collapsing & having heart attacks, the mayor of DC has now cleared all unvaxed performers, including pro athletes, to be allowed to play in NYC.

Peons still need to be vaccinated to keep their jobs, but baseball and basketball players don't. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's actually impossible to be stupid enough to believe that the vax is so important that people need to be forced to take it right now..

Its impossible to take this oft-repeated assertion seriously because there really is a difference between physical force and official coercion.

Not one single Canadian has been forced to endure having a government official immobilize them and force a needle into them against their wish.  Not one.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Its impossible to take this oft-repeated assertion seriously because there really is a difference between physical force and official coercion.

Not one single Canadian has been forced to endure having a government official immobilize them and force a needle into them against their wish.  Not one.  

If your command of the English language was better I wouldn't have to spank you with the dictionary once a week:

forced
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
/fôrst/

1. obtained or imposed by coercion or physical power.

This isn't an uncommon 32nd usage of the word, it's the word's main usage. 

I'll say this again because it's correct: 

It's actually impossible to be stupid enough to believe that the vax is so important that people need to be forced to take it right now.

Forced ?

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Not.

Did you look up the words immobilize and restrain? How many Canadians endured that when being vaccinated?

Zero.

Those are your words, so of course they are incorrect. 

Every single word that I used was 100% correct and appropriate. 

Face it eyeball, the dictionary fits into the general category of factual information and facts aren't your friend. 

Many Canadians were forced to take the vaccine, and that is correct as per the Oxford dictionary definition of "forced" - ? 

Sorry eyeball, I can only give you the information, I can't understand it for you. Just quote me verbatim if you want people to think you've suddenly become a genius. 

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Those are your words, so of course they are incorrect.

They're actions which speak louder than words and dictionary's. No one was immobilized or restrained so that vaccine could be injected into them by agents of the state.

Is it really that impossible to acknowledge that not one single person endured this?  I certainly get that force and coercion can mean the same thing in a general context but you people use the word force in the context of a totalitarian dictatorship which is so wrong it's stupid.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Profile photo for Michael Barnard

Advisor Agora & ELECTRON; Founder TFIE & distncFeb 18

Let’s see.

Did he pour gasoline on himself and flick a Zippo? Um, no.

Did he drink a 40 of Canadian Club and stand too close to the fire? Um, no.

Did he jump, scream and whine on national tv? Um, no.

Did he bring in very carefully calibrated Emergencies Act power to end the illegal occupation of Ottawa? Um, yes.

Did he wait to do that until the insurrectionists had stepped so far over the line that 80% of Canadians decided that they wanted the opposite of what the ‘protesters’ wanted? Um, yes.

Did he point out, accurately, that the anti-vaxxer, far-right, fundamentalist Christian ‘Freedom’ Convoy members were a minority fringe? Um, yes.

Did he let his political rivals shoot themselves in the foot, over and over and over? Um, yes.

Trudeau is coming out of this better than when it started, in my opinion.

14 minutes ago, eyeball said:

They're actions which speak louder than words and dictionary's. No one was immobilized or restrained so that vaccine could be injected into them by agents of the state.

Is it really that impossible to acknowledge that not one single person endured this?  I certainly get that force and coercion can mean the same thing in a general context but you people use the word force in the context of a totalitarian dictatorship which is so wrong it's stupid.

People don't have to be immobilized r restrained in order to be 'forced'. Being coerced to do something is also forced.

co·erce
/kōˈərs/

verb
past tense: coerced; past participle: coerced
  1. persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats.

The only problem here is that you don't understand the meaning of the word force, or coerce, or possibly both.

Once again, QFT:

Many Canadians were forced to take the vaccine, and that is correct as per the Oxford dictionary definition of "forced" - ? 

19 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Let’s see.

Did he bring in very carefully calibrated Emergencies Act power to end the illegal occupation of Ottawa? Um, yes.

Did he wait to do that until the insurrectionists had stepped so far over the line that 80% of Canadians decided that they wanted the opposite of what the ‘protesters’ wanted? Um, yes.

Did he point out, accurately, that the anti-vaxxer, far-right, fundamentalist Christian ‘Freedom’ Convoy members were a minority fringe? Um, yes.

Did he let his political rivals shoot themselves in the foot, over and over and over? Um, yes.

Holy cow is Michael Barnard ever an idiot.

He has no comprehension of figurative speech and is unaware of Trudeau's fascist actions, why did you quote him?

Just now, WestCanMan said:

People don't have to be immobilized r restrained in order to be 'forced'. Being coerced to do something is also forced.

The only problem here is that you don't understand the meaning of the word force, or coerce, or possibly both.

I understand the words coercion and force perfectly well. What you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge is the meaning of a word taken in context.  Language and understanding are useless without it.

You are in fact trying to force me understand you.  

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I understand the words coercion and force perfectly well. What you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge is the meaning of a word taken in context.  Language and understanding are useless without it.

You are in fact trying to force me understand you.  

No, you know exactly what's happening eyeball.

I made a declarative statement that was 100% true, which hurt your feelings, and since you had no room to debate the merits of the argument itself, you resorted to attacking it with your flawed semantic blabberfest. Of course that attempt also failed spectacularly, if the Oxford dictionary is any measure of the English language.

The simple fact of the matter is that my statement was both grammatically and factually ? correct.

Look on the bright side, you learned the correct usage of two words.

QFT:

Many Canadians were forced to take the vaccine - ? 

36 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Let’s see.

I can't get over how much of an idiot that guy is.

If I have to fix his blatherings It'd look like this:

Is Justin Trudeau politically self-combusting?

Did he pour *political* gasoline on himself and flick a *politi*Zippo? Um, no.

Did he drink a 40 of Canadian *political* Club and stand too close to the fire? Um, no.

And then there's this:

Um,

1) he engaged in hatemongering on Qubec TV

2) then he hid in a basement somewhere in Ottawa for the first week the Freedom Convoy was in Ottawa

3) he also made a fool of himself by not living up to the standard of his own pontifications to the Indian gov't when he said: "In a democracy we have to engage in discussions with peaceful protesters".

4) he froze the bank accounts of Canadians for nothing more than donating to a peaceful protest

5) he said on National TV that "he couldn't support the Freedom Convoy because they are too violent but the BLM protest is a perfect example of a protest that he does support". Of course that comment didn't age well so it's hard to find video of it, but he did basically say that exact thing. 

Trudeau is an idiot and of course he's politically self-combusting.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So did I, Canadians agreed to be coerced into being vaccinated.

They didn't have to but they did anyway.

?

OMG, you just said something even dumber.

No one ever "agreed to be coerced" lol. 

Did they say: "Ok, you can coerce me now..."? Because that's what your sentence actually means. 

Do yourself a favour and stop trying to parse phrases. You have a rudimentary understanding of the English language at best. 

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Let’s see.

Could you explain how the protestors were illegal's occupiers ? or insurrectionists, and were all the convoy members Christian, far right, anti vaxxers, lets' not forget white nationalists, racists, neo Nazi's, arsonists, violent ? Becasue these are some words where used by our government and media to describe the protestors...

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Did they say: "Ok, you can coerce me now..."? Because that's what your sentence actually means. 

But more simply ( remember Occam's Razor) it means you can jab me.

Look I get it that you're an immature stubborn narcissist for whom agreeing with someone is a very painful experience but it is what it is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Holy cow is Michael Barnard ever an idiot.

He has no comprehension of figurative speech and is unaware of Trudeau's fascist actions, why did you quote him?

To provide other opinions than just yours.

Or, to piss you off.

Edited by ExFlyer

46 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Could you explain how the protestors were illegal's occupiers ? or insurrectionists, and were all the convoy members Christian, far right, anti vaxxers, lets' not forget white nationalists, racists, neo Nazi's, arsonists, violent ? Becasue these are some words where used by our government and media to describe the protestors...

I did not write it. Don't have to explain it.

This is an opinion, just as valid as any of yours.;

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

But more simply ( remember Occam's Razor) it means you can jab me.

Now you're just proving that you don't know how to apply Occam's razor lol. 

Look I get it that you're an immature stubborn narcissist for whom agreeing with someone is a very painful experience but it is what it is.

I'm the stubborn one? LMAO.

When I said "Many Canadians were forced to take the vaccine" I was 100% grammatically and factually correct.

You could have left it alone but you tried to 'correct' it and all you ended up doing was proving that somehow, at your advanced age, you didn't know the meaning of the words "forced" and "coerced". Then you barfed out some word salad that would make President jOao Bieyduurmiun blush. Now you're trying to use Occam's razor to parse a simple phrase with only one possible meaning. 

Confucius say: "When you find yourself in a hole stop digging" but you don't even believe the dictionary so there's not much point in waiting for you to respond to wisdom. 

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

To provide other opinions than just yours.

You could always just provide your own opinion. 

I'm a conservative but there's a good reason why I don't quote Ezra Levant or Michelle Malkin. It's like being a leftist and quoting AOC, Trudeau, Biden, Pelosi, Schiff, Freeland, McKenna, or... omg the list is endless.

Maybe just go with your own quotes. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Now you're just proving that you don't know how to apply Occam's razor lol.

Ever notice the word count in your posts are usually 10 times longer than needed to get your points across? That's why they're so often lost in the mix.

Anyways I notice again that the concept of context completely eludes you.