Trudeau Gets Slammed At NATO Meeting

Ohhhhh, it's so good to know that pandemics have nothing whatsoever to do with death rates, only CASES. ?

How odd then, that we don't declare pandemics every flu season, every time a cold goes around - you know because CASES are the only criteria for declaring pandemics. ?

Dialamah, you should be protesting several times a year to have businesses shut down, economy destroyed, children locked up and masked, people should lose their jobs every time "the sniffles" go around - you know, because it's CASES, not deaths that is the criteria AND a 90 year old could catch your cold and die from it, even if it's just one or two elderly people - it's totally worth it to shut down the economy and devastate the working class. 

Odd, too, how we keep changing the definitions of things to suit this "pandemic".  The definitions of "vaccine", "pandemic" and "cases" have completely changed.  Now, a vaccine doesn't have to impart any kind of immunity, a pandemic is declared over the sniffles and testing positive for covid while on your deathbed for brain cancer is now a "covid case."  Historically, the term "pandemic" has been applied to illnesses with very high fatality rates.  NOW, the common ocld can be declared a "pandemic", because it's ony CASES that make a pandemic.

Amazing.

According to this - we will be living with pandemic restrictions and lockdowns for the rest of the time humanity is on the earth - because it's cases not deaths that count.

Really great information there. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Ohhhhh, it's so good to know that pandemics have nothing whatsoever to do with death rates, only CASES. ?

How odd then, that we don't declare pandemics every flu season, every time a cold goes around - you know because CASES are the only criteria for declaring pandemics. ?

Dialamah, you should be protesting several times a year to have businesses shut down, economy destroyed, children locked up and masked, people should lose their jobs every time "the sniffles" go around - you know, because it's CASES, not deaths that is the criteria AND a 90 year old could catch your cold and die from it, even if it's just one or two elderly people - it's totally worth it to shut down the economy and devastate the working class. 

Odd, too, how we keep changing the definitions of things to suit this "pandemic".  The definitions of "vaccine", "pandemic" and "cases" have completely changed.  Now, a vaccine doesn't have to impart any kind of immunity, a pandemic is declared over the sniffles and testing positive for covid while on your deathbed for brain cancer is now a "covid case."  Historically, the term "pandemic" has been applied to illnesses with very high fatality rates.  NOW, the common ocld can be declared a "pandemic", because it's ony CASES that make a pandemic.

Amazing.

According to this - we will be living with pandemic restrictions and lockdowns for the rest of the time humanity is on the earth - because it's cases not deaths that count.

You didn't look at any of the links did you.

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You didn't look at any of the links did you.

Yes, I did.  I also looked at other links and am able to use some common sense because I'm not in any way beholden to Big Pharma.

If it is only CASES, as you say, that declare a pandemic, then why have we not declared pandemics and shut down the world several times every year for flu season - which some years have had higher case and death rates than covid?

You are of course, free to go along with the madness of changing definitions of Pandemic to justify the restrictions and lockdowns, but some of us are not as easily led in supporting insanity as you are.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 1:26 PM, ExFlyer said:

Not sure if you are up to date or not but Canada for most part has also done away with mandates. the feds have only the transport one in place.

Fact is COVID is getting worse. Cases are rapidly increasing. There are many countries, states and even cities that are right now or soon may re-imposing more mandates. Masks are required in Philadelphia again and other cities and states are acting in the same way. Shanghai and Shenzhen are back in complete lockdown.

While some airlines are trying, it is still a requirement to wear masks on planes and trains in  the US as well as Canada.

"They found that the multiple layer of measures, including the wearing of face masks and more frequent disinfection, together with the aircraft airflow systems, results in a very low risk of COVID-19 transmission on aircraft."  https://www.iata.org/en/youandiata/travelers/health/low-risk-transmission/

Look, arguing about COVID is stupid. This F'N virus is with us for a long time.  It will be going up and down for years to come and the vaccination stuff reduces hospitalizations and severity,  just like the annual flu vaccination. Some folks get the flu shot and others don't some folks go to the hospital with the flu and die and some don't. Familiar??

The truckers achieved noting except creating divides amongst Canadians and their opinions.   Nothing changed and it won't.

I hear you and your opinion and you are very much entitled to it, as I have one and am entitled to it as well. Not everyone has to think like you .... or me. Calling me names is just childish.

Lastly, who gives a rats ass about WEF except you that keeps bringing it up.

And there can be no doubt about it that a lefty liberal like you will fall in line with more covid like lies. I have mentioned it here many times that the few little freedoms that we got back from our dear Marxist leaders would not last for very long.

Why do you think that the dictator in Ottawa is still going to keep most of his covid mandates in place. He already knows that the hammer will soon be coming down some time soon and he will already have most of his mandates still in place with more to come back. The big pharma globalists and their puppet dictator are not finished with us just yet. Philadelphia may just be the start of things to come for us in Canada also. 

The only stats that are rising re covid are the lying stats to try and get fools like you to get you all upset and back into a state of fear and panic again, as many bimbos will do, that if you do not do as we say you will die. 

You personally do not have any proof to offer anyone here as to whether the vaccines work or not. You only parrot what the lying Canadian media and your lying politicians tells you. We all now know that vaccinations and mask wearing does not stop the covid virus. So, why do fools like you still continue to believe that taking a vaccine jab or four will save your life? are you still that dumb? 

Lastly, we all need to give a rats ass about the WEF because it is the WEF that is working with the big pharma globalists and our politicians and the media to try and take our rights and freedoms away from us and have us all vaccinated at least three times a year forever to keep us all safe and sound from dying from covid. Why do you still keep listening to their fkn lying bullshit all the time?

While they make plenty of money at the expense of your stupidity, you are the one that will suffer. They will never abide by what they want you to abide by. The writing is now on the bloody wall. Read as to what is written on the bloody wall, lefty. ?

On 4/12/2022 at 12:38 PM, ExFlyer said:

You say your lost the right of free speech? Of what goes in your body? Of your personal finances?  When did that happen?

Don't say you cannot protest, because you can.

Don't say you cannot control what goes in your body, because you can.

Don't say you have freedom of your personal freedoms because 200 people out of 36 million had governmental interference?

Taxation, well, the public services, roads and infrastructure, health services and much more you have are all as a result of taxes. Canada selected a government that has a green agenda. Some don't like it to your personal chagrin, but as a democracy, enough did.

Canada already has tariffs o products (or else they would be eve n cheaper)and taxes companies and that is why companies leave. How do you protect workers when they price themselves out of work? You, the consumer wants cheaper products and that is why companies leave....to satisfy your demands and desires.

Thing is, anyone can complain but in reality, things happen and are done for a reason and it only tales a bit of logical though to figure that out.

I don't disagree with everything you say but, I feel that you are not fully aware of how things work in reality. Feel free to suggest better ways to do the things you complain about.

It is truly becoming a real exercise in futility to even try and get you to wake the phk up, lefty. Just go take the many vaccine booster jabs being offered to you, keep wearing your clown mask, lock yourself down, and shut the hell up.

Covid is dead. Hello? The lies are being started up again to get fools like you to believe that, oh-oh, here we go again. 

The only ones that are trying to keep this covid lie and hoax alive is the big pharma globalists, our useless puppet on a string politicians, and the bought off corporate media. The WEF is in there also. There is a conspiracy going on here, and as that great funny comedian George Carlin once said, and you are not invited into their globalist elite club. ?

8 hours ago, Goddess said:

Amazing.

It has truly become an exercise in futility to try and get some of thse lefty liberal people out there to try to reason with. They seem to be always living in a world lack of any common sense and logic, and they much prefer to live in a world of silly emotions, where they can make and create their fantasy stories up all the time. They can never really offer up any proof of anything they post. They just keep coming up with more leftist liberal nonsense.

Aw well. ?    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, taxme said:

And there can be no doubt about it that a lefty liberal like you will fall in line with more covid like lies. I have mentioned it here many times that the few little freedoms that we got back from our dear Marxist leaders would not last for very long.

Why do you think that the dictator in Ottawa is still going to keep most of his covid mandates in place. He already knows that the hammer will soon be coming down some time soon and he will already have most of his mandates still in place with more to come back. The big pharma globalists and their puppet dictator are not finished with us just yet. Philadelphia may just be the start of things to come for us in Canada also. 

The only stats that are rising re covid are the lying stats to try and get fools like you to get you all upset and back into a state of fear and panic again, as many bimbos will do, that if you do not do as we say you will die. 

You personally do not have any proof to offer anyone here as to whether the vaccines work or not. You only parrot what the lying Canadian media and your lying politicians tells you. We all now know that vaccinations and mask wearing does not stop the covid virus. So, why do fools like you still continue to believe that taking a vaccine jab or four will save your life? are you still that dumb? 

Lastly, we all need to give a rats ass about the WEF because it is the WEF that is working with the big pharma globalists and our politicians and the media to try and take our rights and freedoms away from us and have us all vaccinated at least three times a year forever to keep us all safe and sound from dying from covid. Why do you still keep listening to their fkn lying bullshit all the time?

While they make plenty of money at the expense of your stupidity, you are the one that will suffer. They will never abide by what they want you to abide by. The writing is now on the bloody wall. Read as to what is written on the bloody wall, lefty. ?

Why are other countries imposing mandates. Why is Philadelphia imposing mandates? Why is the US still requiring mask on trains, planes airports etc? Why are Chinese cities in lockdown? Oh yeah, because statistics lied to them about COVID.  Your head is so full of BS you cannot fit facts in it LOL

Vaccines prevented hospitalizations and deaths, period. That is a world wide fact , not something made up by Trudeau. Get global and out of your little anti trudeau world.

When you have no real facts you make up WEF shit and try to deflect your anti trudeau position.  WEF is zero in this.

Edited by ExFlyer

11 hours ago, taxme said:

It has truly become an exercise in futility to try and get some of thse lefty liberal people out there to try to reason with. They seem to be always living in a world lack of any common sense and logic, and they much prefer to live in a world of silly emotions, where they can make and create their fantasy stories up all the time. They can never really offer up any proof of anything they post. They just keep coming up with more leftist liberal nonsense.

Aw well. ?    

Common sens and logic are accompanied by facts and public health statistics.

What ever you claim to be (lefty, righty, loosey, goosey) seems to disregard world wide statistics.

The only ones that "live in a world of silly emotions" is your ilk.

Here is a BBC report on the rise of cases worldwide .. or is that another one of the media that is not equal to your Rebel News or facebook? LOL   https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51235105

6 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Common sens and logic are accompanied by facts and public health statistics.

What ever you claim to be (lefty, righty, loosey, goosey) seems to disregard world wide statistics.

The only ones that "live in a world of silly emotions" is your ilk.

Here is a BBC report on the rise of cases worldwide .. or is that another one of the media that is not equal to your Rebel News or facebook? LOL   https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51235105

So look at the statistics that you posted a link to yourself from that page then....

Only 1.2% of the confirmed cases resulted in deaths (6M out of 482M).

And that's just among the confirmed cases.... there are probably three or four times as many people who got infected/exposed who either remained asymptomatic or experienced mild-to-normal flu symptoms and never got tested. I personally tested myself for covid one single time [-] and I probably had it twice seeing as only a few thousand people got the regular flu for the last couple seasons lol.

So only 1.2% of confirmed cases resulted in death, and just remember that the vast majority of those deaths are among people 80+ with co-morbidities. Almost no one under 60 ever dies from covid, and in every instance they had serious underlying health conditions. 

And from all that the vaxtards/covidiots feel like we should force everyone to vax, as low as 5 years old, even while fully aware that the bogusvax has known, harmful side effects?????????

YOU GUYS ARE FLAT-OUT RETARDED. IT'S LITERALLY THE DUMBEST EFFING THING THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD OF IN MY LIFE.

Instead of a pseudo-vaccination program we need people to line up at the vax-stations so that someone can slap the stupid out of them. With 1,000 slapping stations and 10 people administering the slaps at each one we could slap all the vaxtards in a few months. By the time we have 70% of the population double-slapped we will reach herd immunity. Some people will also need the booster slap, hint hint. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Why are other countries imposing mandates. Why is Philadelphia imposing mandates? Why is the US still requiring mask on trains, planes airports etc? Why are Chinese cities in lockdown? Oh yeah, because statistics lied to them about COVID.  Your head is so full of BS you cannot fit facts in it LOL

Vaccines prevented hospitalizations and deaths, period. That is a world wide fact , not something made up by Trudeau. Get global and out of your little anti trudeau world.

When you have no real facts you make up WEF shit and try to deflect your anti trudeau position.  WEF is zero in this.

Again, I will ask you. How do you personally know that what you are being told by the MSM is not all been fabricated, and the stats that you are believing in is all just total bullshit? 

I get my info. from the many alternative health websites out there that gives me a different picture and story as to what you like to try and promote here. So, who is right? I don't know and I don't care. All I know is that, me, as one person never believed this covid lie and hoax from the very beginning. Event 201 told me this. Surprise! 

Tens of thousands get sick every year from the regular flu, and thousands have died from the regular flu every year. So, what is the panic all about here anyway? People will just get sick or die whether it be from covid or the regular flu and that is it. Just because you want to believe what your politicians say and what the media says, does not have to be true. For all I know, they could be lying like hell.

So, if you want to believe what the MSM is telling you is fact, well good for you, but I do not have to believe what the MSM says is fact. I have my own sources that tells me that the MSM is pretty much full of covid bluklshit. 

And the WEF is for real and they are working with big pharma globalists to try and take our rights and freedoms away. They want to vax we the peasants forever if they can get away with it. Phuk that bulkshit.

But hey, if you are in a state of fear and panic over the covid hoax then go get vaccinated ten times if you want too. After all, they do tell you all the time that the vaccines are safe and that they will keep you from getting sick or dying. And of course you stubbornly believe that big pharma bulkshit. 

Covid is dead, mac. Live with it. The only ones trying to keep it alive and well are the pying politicians, the lying media, and big pharma because there is big bucks to be made from keeping the covid bulkshit going. Wake up, fool. ?