Trudeau Gets Slammed At NATO Meeting

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's your style, and I get it, but I'm not wired like that. 

My main beef with someone here is that they just blatantly lied directly to me on too many occasions for me to just ignore it. 

It's one thing for someone to insist on saying something like "Trump doesn't have a video of every second of his life in the two years leading up to the election, so it's entirely possible that he did collude with Russia, we just don't have the evidence", because there can almost never be absolute proof of the negative.

But for someone to say "CBC didn't show me footage of the police beating Csaba Vizi and I refuse to believe it happened." is just a refusal to look at proof of the positive, which is undeniable. When someone chooses to go with that kind of a narrative it's just an F-U and I won't forget it.

No issues, just thought i could provide a pause , long enough for things to settle down a bit... i get it your pissed, and i'm not trying to get in the middle.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

All that I ever 'proved' is that you're a liar and a propagandist. 

If you don't believe me, google this Csaba Vizi beaten by police and try to tell me that it's all lies again. 

Never once lied. If so, prove it. I never called anyone a liar either, that seems to be your domain.

This is one persons story (that claims the video is of him). Nothing showing what led up to the situation nor does it show what happened after.

Also, there is no complaints or charges from him against police that I could find so, what is what? If he has the video proof, what is stopping him from laying charges? Can't wait to hear what story you will make up to answer that.

"Csaba Vizi, a trucker from Windsor, went viral on social media after he pledged to come home “glorious like Caesar, or in a body bag”. The night before the police operation, however, Vizi and other drivers left the city."

https://vervetimes.com/ottawa-protests-conspiracies-and-accusations-of-betrayal-as-police-end-blockade-canada/

As I said, you just prove my point.

10 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Never once lied. If so, prove it. I never called anyone a liar either, that seems to be your domain.

This is one persons story (that claims the video is of him). Nothing showing what led up to the situation nor does it show what happened after.

Also, there is no complaints or charges from him against police that I could find so, what is what? If he has the video proof, what is stopping him from laying charges? Can't wait to hear what story you will make up to answer that.

"Csaba Vizi, a trucker from Windsor, went viral on social media after he pledged to come home “glorious like Caesar, or in a body bag”. The night before the police operation, however, Vizi and other drivers left the city."

https://vervetimes.com/ottawa-protests-conspiracies-and-accusations-of-betrayal-as-police-end-blockade-canada/

So after all of this time that's the best you could come up with? You just found one article which strokes your confirmation bias and you're gonna stop there? Like I said, that's pathetic.

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/tucker-this-is-what-the-collapse-of-democracy-looks-like

You don't have to take Tucker's word for it. Look at the video from 7:20 - 7:55 to see him surrendering and then go back to 6:15 to see the beating. You can see Csaba himself interviewed about it later in the video. 

There's no room to deny that it happened, and Vizi wasn't the only person beaten like that. 

It boils down to individual choices.  Could you identify evil if you saw it?  Would you identify it?  How would you address it?  Would you bother?  Would you pretend it didn’t happen or downplay its significance?  We just saw unjust acts committed by our government against Canadians who were not violent but were asking that their constitutional rights be respected.  This is after the blockades were lifted and the injunction against night honking had gone into effect.  To freeze and seize what were legal donations to a political cause, to publicly humiliate protesters, and to impose a form of martial law against them that removes due process, to freeze bank accounts, shut down businesses that served the protesters, and to beat protesters...  And the way the police and foreign forces disrespected veterans? You might be able to argue degree of injustice, but injustice was done.  I can’t unsee it or gloss over our government’s irresponsibility any longer.  The past few months sealed the deal.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

25 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

No issues, just thought i could provide a pause , long enough for things to settle down a bit... i get it your pissed, and i'm not trying to get in the middle.  

nah, ca'mon, let's throw gasoline on the fire

let them scrap in the parking lot outside Sassy's, for all the marbles

35 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So after all of this time that's the best you could come up with? You just found one article which strokes your confirmation bias and you're gonna stop there? Like I said, that's pathetic.

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/tucker-this-is-what-the-collapse-of-democracy-looks-like

You don't have to take Tucker's word for it. Look at the video from 7:20 - 7:55 to see him surrendering and then go back to 6:15 to see the beating. You can see Csaba himself interviewed about it later in the video. 

There's no room to deny that it happened, and Vizi wasn't the only person beaten like that. 

Yup, once again, proving my point.

As they say, you can keep on keeping on LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

16 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup, once again, proving my point.

As they say, you can keep on keeping on LOL

There's video of something happening that's placed right in your lap and all you can say amounts to "I don't see it." You can find that video from several other sources if you prefer but it all points to the exact same thing. 

You can see the Ottawa buildings in the background when Csaba Vizi is getting beaten. You can see Csaba Vizi get down on his knees in front of the police. He says it was him. Therefor, that's a video of the Ottawa police beating Csaba Vizi.

From the gov't's side, no one is explaining who the police beat up or why. Their official explanation is "no one got beat up by police at all", but Vizi wasn't even the only one. That obviously makes them liars.

Just because you're telling the same lie as our gov't doesn't make you any less of a liar than they are. That's why you're considered a liar and a worthless propagandist dude. The fact that you can make some snotty insults doesn't actually give you credibility either.

57 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There's video of something happening that's placed right in your lap and all you can say amounts to "I don't see it." You can find that video from several other sources if you prefer but it all points to the exact same thing. 

You can see the Ottawa buildings in the background when Csaba Vizi is getting beaten. You can see Csaba Vizi get down on his knees in front of the police. He says it was him. Therefor, that's a video of the Ottawa police beating Csaba Vizi.

From the gov't's side, no one is explaining who the police beat up or why. Their official explanation is "no one got beat up by police at all", but Vizi wasn't even the only one. That obviously makes them liars.

Just because you're telling the same lie as our gov't doesn't make you any less of a liar than they are. That's why you're considered a liar and a worthless propagandist dude. The fact that you can make some snotty insults doesn't actually give you credibility either.

Once again, and not snotty, just doubting your ambiguous links. Never said it was not Ottawa.

"He says it was him"... I say it was actually Billy Boggins...prove me wrong LOL 

What does the government or police have to say if there is no accusation or charge or claim except Fox, this clown and your showboating?

No lies, just questioning validity. You have no proof that this video is d f this guy, just a Fox interview and he has nothing to back himself up. If he was so certain and can prove it was him, he would be laying charges. there is even a gofundme to help him but, he has done nothing. That and he buggered off. So, I conclude he is a phony and sucked you into his little world but hey, as PT Barnum said, there is a sucker born every minute LOL.. :

"This is one persons story (that claims the video is of him). Nothing showing what led up to the situation nor does it show what happened after.

https://vervetimes.com/ottawa-protests-conspiracies-and-accusations-of-betrayal-as-police-end-blockade-canada/"

Have a great conspiracy manufacturing day LOL

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So when will videos of tanks crushing protesters emerge?

Little gotchya's like Vizi's case and an instance or two of gun point arrest are still pretty thin reasons to conclude the totalitarian apocalypse is here and now.

Ask WestCanMan, he can find videos for any of his conspiracy theories LOL

Visi's claim as well as gun point arrests are hearsay and perpetuated by guys like WestCanMan. I am sure he can fine a blurry partial video to make his stand LOL

38 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No lies, just questioning validity. You have no proof that this video is d f this guy, just a Fox interview and he has nothing to back himself up. If he was so certain and can prove it was him, he would be laying charges.

I have lots of proof. There's the video of a guy getting beaten up right in the exact spot where Csaba Vizi got out of his truck, that same day, and he says it was him.

The people that he is accusing obviously beat someone up, but they're denying that they beat anyone up, so they're 100% liars and their account of the story wouldn't be allowed in a courtroom. 

there is even a gofundme to help him but, he has done nothing. That and he buggered off. So, I conclude he is a phony and sucked you into his little world 

A gofundme? Are you honestly stupid enough to believe that he can receive 1 cent from gofundme after everything that you just saw? That's called "going full-retard." 

The government threatened to seize people's trucks, so people buggered off, and in this fascist day and age it's a certainty that he'll lose more than he gains from a civil suit against the police. 

hey, as PT Barnum said, there is a sucker born every minute LOL.. :

So weird that you know that, yet you keep regurgitating CBC propaganda like a Manchurian candidate.

Nothing showing what led up to the situation nor does it show what happened after.

Him sitting in his truck, defying the police orders to end the peaceful protest. Everyone in Canada knows that but you.

Like I said, for sure he'll lose his truck if he goes against the government.

How much money would you spend fighting a fascist government in court, knowing that you're guaranteed to lose your business? You're aware that Trudeau is the PM/AG, right? Or did you miss that one too? 

The night before the police operation, however, Vizi and other drivers left the city."

https://vervetimes.com/ottawa-protests-conspiracies-and-accusations-of-betrayal-as-police-end-blockade-canada/"

Did you even read those stupid words before you copied and pasted them?

Do you really think that Vizi wasn't there?

You saw him go surrender to police in that video. How does that equate to "he left the city"? 

I proved that you say incredibly stupid things when you think that you're making salient points flyer. Also that you refuse to acknowledge that protesters were beaten by police when you have the video put in your lap, and that you are extremely comfortable regurgitating propaganda even when you know it's false. 

You're the exact person that I said you are but I guess it's possible that it has less to do with you lying and more to do with the fact that you really are just completely sucked in by propaganda and unaware what's going on. 

• Like 2

These apologists for government injustice are perpetuating injustice.  The downplay or deny it, so to me they’re just as bad.  They’re an oppressive force in the world.  When I heard Charest spewing the same garbage while trying to run as Conservative leader…we’ll that’s why Canadians should worry about the country.  The MSM and government have an unholy alliance.  We don’t have a free press.  The propaganda is working.  Ex flyer and Eye are cases in point.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I have lots of proof. There's the video of a guy getting beaten up right in the exact spot where Csaba Vizi got out of his truck, that same day, and he says it was him.

The people that he is accusing obviously beat someone up, but they're denying that they beat anyone up, so they're 100% liars and their account of the story wouldn't be allowed in a courtroom. 

A gofundme? Are you honestly stupid enough to believe that he can receive 1 cent from gofundme after everything that you just saw? That's called "going full-retard." 

The government threatened to seize people's trucks, so people buggered off, and in this fascist day and age it's a certainty that he'll lose more than he gains from a civil suit against the police. 

So weird that you know that, yet you keep regurgitating CBC propaganda like a Manchurian candidate.

Him sitting in his truck, defying the police orders to end the peaceful protest. Everyone in Canada knows that but you.

Like I said, for sure he'll lose his truck if he goes against the government.

How much money would you spend fighting a fascist government in court, knowing that you're guaranteed to lose your business? You're aware that Trudeau is the PM/AG, right? Or did you miss that one too? 

Did you even read those stupid words before you copied and pasted them?

Do you really think that Vizi wasn't there?

You saw him go surrender to police in that video. How does that equate to "he left the city"? 

I proved that you say incredibly stupid things when you think that you're making salient points flyer. Also that you refuse to acknowledge that protesters were beaten by police when you have the video put in your lap, and that you are extremely comfortable regurgitating propaganda even when you know it's false. 

You're the exact person that I said you are but I guess it's possible that it has less to do with you lying and more to do with the fact that you really are just completely sucked in by propaganda and unaware what's going on. 

Chuckle.

Comprehension is not your strong point so, I will let you continue  to wallow in your conspiracies. You go live in your narrow world and I will live in my expansive safe world. I will walk about without having to look over my shoulder for the evil government LOL

I believe what I believe and you can continue to theorize. Love reading your stuff. Makes me feel sane. thanks :)

8 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

These apologists for government injustice are perpetuating injustice.  The downplay or deny it, so to me they’re just as bad.  They’re an oppressive force in the world.  When I heard Charest spewing the same garbage while trying to run as Conservative leader…we’ll that’s why Canadians should worry about the country.  The MSM and government have an unholy alliance.  We don’t have a free press.  The propaganda is working.  Ex flyer and Eye are cases in point.  

Thank you.

It is actually good there are  fatalists like you and WesCanMan. Makes us realize Canada is a good place if folks like yourselves can prosper. :)

On 4/8/2022 at 12:04 PM, ExFlyer said:

What a whiner. It is over and time for you to get over it too LOL

BTW, the emergencies act was invoked after 3 weeks of the trucker occupation. The judge did not say they had the right to be there, the police removed the truckers.   You're off target Dude.

They froze about 200 bank accounts and those were of people that were identified as "leaders". Rightly so.

I spent 35 years in the Military primarily in Search and Rescue squadrons all over the Country. So yes, I served Canadians. Your contribution to this Country consists of ??? I did enough "dirty work" to last several lifetimes. I (and my crew mates) saved many people and unfortunately, found and picked up the remains of many more. Dirty enough for you??

The Canadian Military, like all military in all the worlds country does what their government tells them to do.

It is sad to hear that you think the tens of  thousands Military people that serve this Country in uniform, that go to and do whatever the are called upon at any time are f'n jokes. I am more than glad to know that assholes like you are exceptionally rare.

I worked under many PM's and can say, one is no better than another. Politicians are politicians and political parties are political parties.

Whiners like me are needed to expose lefty liberals like you who have this high attitude about them that people like the truckers do not deserve respect, but instead deserve scorn from fools like you. I don't give a phuk what you did in the Canadian military. The truckers did more for this country to try and save rights and freedoms in Canada then you ever did. You mock those freedom loving truckers and the millions of Canadians that supported them. There are millions of Canadians who are out there trying to take back our freedoms from that jackass dictator leader in Ottawa.

"Assholes like me are not exceptionally rare. Buffoons like you are. Tell that to the millions of Canadians that they are exceptionally rare, fool. Everybody working in Canada today is in someway contributing to society. Those truckers are the reason why we have food on our tables and clothes on out backs. They work hard and all hours to keep our store shelves stocked. They are the hero's, not people like you. 

You served the government and look what your government is doing to we the peasants every day. One crime is freezing bank accounts of people who protested peacefully and jailing many others. 

The dictator in Ottawa needs more than slamming from NATO and the EU, the buffoon needs to be arrested and charged with crimes against Canadians and crimes against humanity. This buffoon will not give up on his efforts in trying to destroy Canada nor many of his covid mandates. Why? Because the dictator is making plenty of moola and kickbacks for himself from big pharma. Your government at work for you. You have a lot of growing up to do. ?

24 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

so, I will let you continue  to wallow in your conspiracies.

Yeah, it's just conspiracy that the police in Ottawa beat people up lol. 

You go live in your narrow world and I will live in my expansive safe world.

That's hilariously childish, but it's mostly just a sad display of how little you understand & care about the important rights and freedoms necessary to have an actual free country/democracy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

OK.  :)

But please Lord, don't let me fall as low as some here.

Your head is already in the sand, FYI you can't actually fall from there, but feel free to get the 3rd jab and wear a mask there just in case there's an earthworm flu going around. As an unvaxxed, I promise not to go there with you and put you even more at risk.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

Whiners like me are needed to expose lefty liberals like you who have this high attitude about them that people like the truckers do not deserve respect, but instead deserve scorn from fools like you. I don't give a phuk what you did in the Canadian military. The truckers did more for this country to try and save rights and freedoms in Canada then you ever did. You mock those freedom loving truckers and the millions of Canadians that supported them. There are millions of Canadians who are out there trying to take back our freedoms from that jackass dictator leader in Ottawa.

"Assholes like me are not exceptionally rare. Buffoons like you are. Tell that to the millions of Canadians that they are exceptionally rare, fool. Everybody working in Canada today is in someway contributing to society. Those truckers are the reason why we have food on our tables and clothes on out backs. They work hard and all hours to keep our store shelves stocked. They are the hero's, not people like you. 

You served the government and look what your government is doing to we the peasants every day. One crime is freezing bank accounts of people who protested peacefully and jailing many others. 

The dictator in Ottawa needs more than slamming from NATO and the EU, the buffoon needs to be arrested and charged with crimes against Canadians and crimes against humanity. This buffoon will not give up on his efforts in trying to destroy Canada nor many of his covid mandates. Why? Because the dictator is making plenty of moola and kickbacks for himself from big pharma. Your government at work for you. You have a lot of growing up to do. ?

Ha Ha Ha OK :)

38 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

This lefty liberal lying Charest now says that Poilievre should stop trying to run for the conservative leadership because Poilievre supported the truckers and their right to peacefully protest. So, just what is wrong with a politician supporting  anybody? Lefty Charest supports climate change radicalism and more carbon taxes. Wow, I did not know that most  Canadians were all in for more carbon taxes?

While conservative Poilievre fights for freedom, this liberal Charest buffoon wants to see higher carbon taxes. I think that the day we ever see a liberal fight for freedom is the day when hell freezes over. Lefty Charest is truly a lefty liberal who wants to try and get elected to leadership so he can keep this disease called liberalism alive and well.

Deplorable indeed. ?