Trucker's Convoy

West

On 8/17/2022 at 4:58 PM, WestCanMan said:

If you went through these threads and deleted all of the posts which were pure ad hominem attacks that didn't contain an actual fact, stat or cite worth reading, there would be a lot of leftists who's post counts would drop by more than 95%.

You could knock me over with a feather if Jack, moonbox, treebeard, exflyer, etc ever acknowledged an actual fact or replied to the actual facts in a post.

At the top of the leftist food chain there are some guys like Hardner and Beave who will go after straw man arguments or reply to posts with hollow, unverified quotes from fake news sources. That's it.

There's an old joke about Italian tanks - they theoretically have 1 gear in forward and 6 in reverse har har har - that's how leftist talking points go. They start off as idiotic ideas with no basis in fact, but they pack an emotional punch that their stooges fall for every time. Then, just as they about to back-peddle their way to oblivion, a new, shinier set of lies comes out so that they don't have to fess up.

The covid story is a perfect example. At every stage of covid they pretended to know everything, and anyone who was't parroting everything they said was racist and stupid. "The vaxes will be safe and perfectly effective."

The vax is dangerous and basically worthless now, but you won't find a diehard leftard who will admit that they were wrong about it at any point, ever. They've never acknowledged side-effects. They won't acknowledge vaxed deaths. They still pretend that being vaxed means that they can't spread covid, even though it was only vaxed people who were allowed to fly and yet somehow omicron got from South Africa to every corner of Canada within about 3 weeks. 

I'm not sure what story can come along now that's big enough to distract us from vax-failure. I'm kinda worried. 

All those lefty liberal losers that you mentioned above do not have enough brain cells to be able to put on the head of a needle. When facts are pointed out to them they come back with more stupid silly and ridiculous replies. Right now I am dealing with exflyer that still thinks that the earth is flat. I could even show him pictures of the earth being round and he would still deny it. I do really enjoy making asses of them because that is what they really are. A bunch of leftist asses.

Let's just you and me enjoy our every moment of trying to keep showing as to just what asses these lefty liberal losers really are. I enjoy taking on these communists because that is what they really are. They just will not admit it. 

I approve and I am in total agreement with this reply.  ?

58 minutes ago, taxme said:

You have no idea as to what a real patriot is nor what real freedom is really all about. The truckers were being denied their rights because they were not vaccinated. That was what they were fighting about. And millions of Canadians supported them. I applauded all of them. 

There were tens of thousands of Canadians who were unable to fly or take a train in Canada because they were not vaccinated. That was criminal. So, are you going to now try and say that those Canadians who did not get vaccinated were unpatriotic and those who did get vaccinated are patriots? 

Anyway, I would say that most of those truckers that continued to work while other truckers were fighting for their rights and freedoms were to gutless to stand up with their trucker brethren. Those patriotic truckers lost plenty of income. But you could careless about real patriotism in Canada. But lefty liberal non-patriots like you are like that, don't we all know. If comrades like you do not support their fight for freedoms then they should all be denied their right to peaceful assembly. 

Now get out there when the next pro abortion rally comes along. But in my world, and if I were the dicktator of Canada, I would have you pro abortion baby killers all arrested and thrown in the gulag. Screw you and your rights and freedoms, comrade. ?

A real patriot is not one that sits on their asses or in their cars and trucks blocking traffic and making noise while real Canadians went to or tried to go to work.

There were tens of thousands of Canadians (out of 38,000,000) that CHOSE, to suffer the consequences of their actions. Sucks to be them.

The rest is regurgitation of your same old worn out bather.

Chuckle taxme,... didn't like reality smacking you on the head eh LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

All those lefty liberal losers that you mentioned above do not have enough brain cells to be able to put on the head of a needle. When facts are pointed out to them they come back with more stupid silly and ridiculous replies. Right now I am dealing with exflyer that still thinks that the earth is flat. I could even show him pictures of the earth being round and he would still deny it. I do really enjoy making asses of them because that is what they really are. A bunch of leftist asses.

Let's just you and me enjoy our every moment of trying to keep showing as to just what asses these lefty liberal losers really are. I enjoy taking on these communists because that is what they really are. They just will not admit it. 

I approve and I am in total agreement with this reply.  ?

You few folks here keep stroking each other. Like an orgy of fools.

You keep getting on us that disagree with you and get nowhere yet, you keep on keeping on.

A wise person stops banging their head on the wall when the blood streams down their face and you guys just keep banging LOL

23 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

A real patriot is not one that sits on their asses or in their cars and trucks blocking traffic and making noise while real Canadians went to or tried to go to work.

There were tens of thousands of Canadians (out of 38,000,000) that CHOSE, to suffer the consequences of their actions. Sucks to be them.

Cuckoo-cuckoo-cuckoo. ?

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I don't like Trudeau but I don't like panic artist conspiracy theorists like you even more.

All you have left is to demean, besmirch and call names. Pretty sad for you to be in such a low state :)

But I do love demeaning and besmirching lefty liberal losers like you. Creeps like you always do make my day, punk. ?

33 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Aha, Ha Ha Ha.

You really gotta keep on.

Must be getting tired of the same old routine and not getting anywhere with changing my mind or tune? Go ahead, keep wasting your breath. Even your cohorts are telling you that you are barking up the wrong tree :)

Some people, like you, just don't learn when they are defeated in their cause :)

Ha-ha-ha. I will have the last word. LOL. So, why don't you just go away and leave me alone? The agony of your trying to win with me is totally useless and hopeless. I never get tired of trying not to make your day, punk. LOL.

Your mind and IQ are both too far gone. You are a hopeless dreamer. Why do you even keep on breathing? Just wondering. ?

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Real truckers were vaccinated and working and helping the economy. Full stop, period, fact.

Real truckers worked right from the first day of covid up until they were forced off the job for refusing to take a fake vaccine with harmful side-effects, over a year and a half later. They actually worked through the "scary" part of covid, when people thought that it was possible for healthy young people to die from it. 

Wannabes, with nothing to do, hung around.

Wannabes went on CERB and voted for Trudeau. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ha-ha-ha. I will have the last word. LOL. So, why don't you just go away and leave me alone? The agony of your trying to win with me is totally useless and hopeless. I never get tired of trying not to make your day, punk. LOL.

Your mind and IQ are both too far gone. You are a hopeless dreamer. Why do you even keep on breathing? Just wondering. ?

stop respoding and you will be left alone. .... but ya can't. ya gotta thunk you are right LOL

55 minutes ago, taxme said:

But I do love demeaning and besmirching lefty liberal losers like you. Creeps like you always do make my day, punk. ?

Ha, Ha , Ha...back again.

Boo, hoo, he says, leave me alone he says... boo hoo

and yet, he come back again and again and again, ha ha ha

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Real truckers worked right from the first day of covid up until they were forced off the job for refusing to take a fake vaccine with harmful side-effects, over a year and a half later. They actually worked through the "scary" part of covid, when people thought that it was possible for healthy young people to die from it. 

Wannabes went on CERB and voted for Trudeau. 

Hmmm, real truckers kept working, keeping the economy working.

The wannabes sat on their asses and pretended to be truckers LOL.

13 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

No True Scotsman.

Oh so true, puppy.

Fact is, and as much as you hate to admit it, only a very few of the 342,000 truckers (https://www.statista.com/statistics/947317/canadian-trucking-industry-total-drivers/) were part of the protest.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jan/28/viral-image/looking-how-many-trucks-are-participating-freedom-/

Edited by ExFlyer

I'm left wondering why some here continue to defend the chicken crap Pixie-Dust has spread all over Canada?

Do these people not realize that "we the people" who want truth and equal justice under the law, will NEVER give up?

Those who have rolled over in the name of...gawd knows what...should learn that when we say NEVER...we mean NEVER.

This will go on for as long as it takes for Canadians to realize they been had.!

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That doesn't even make sense. At best you're a really weak troll.  

True facts very often make no sense to conspiracy theorists but it makes all the sense in the world to realists.

Fact is, and as much as you hate to admit it, only a very few of the 342,000 truckers (https://www.statista.com/statistics/947317/canadian-trucking-industry-total-drivers/) were part of the protest.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jan/28/viral-image/looking-how-many-trucks-are-participating-freedom-/

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Chuckle taxme,... didn't like reality smacking you on the head eh LOL

The consequences of their actions lol.... you are messed buddy. 

Oh so true, puppy.

Just because one can't drive to Ottawa on a whim in the middle of winter is not an indication of lack of support.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I'm left wondering why some here continue to defend the chicken crap Pixie-Dust has spread all over Canada?

I don't see anyone defending Trudeau, they're simply not buying into the ridiculously crappy nonsensical reasons given for criticizing his government.  AFAIC there are far more real and important reasons for not supporting Liberals but that said most of those probably also stand as good reasons for not supporting most governments in Canada.

Do these people not realize that "we the people" who want truth and equal justice under the law, will NEVER give up?

Those who have rolled over in the name of...gawd knows what...should learn that when we say NEVER...we mean NEVER.

This will go on for as long as it takes for Canadians to realize they been had.!

?  

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I don't see anyone defending Trudeau, they're simply not buying into the ridiculously crappy reasons given for criticizing his government.  AFAIC there are far more important reasons for not supporting Liberals but that said most of those probably also stand as good reasons for not supporting most governments in Canada.

?  

You don't possess very good reading compression,  do you.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Who is defending Trudeau??

Some here are just debunking others, such as yourself.

2 hours ago, West said:

The consequences of their actions lol.... you are messed buddy. 

Everything a person does has consequences.

Nothing messed up at all. They are all your choices and the issues they bring are by the decisions you make. A self inflicted wound.

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Just because one can't drive to Ottawa on a whim in the middle of winter is not an indication of lack of support.

Who cannot drive to Ottawa in a whim? Or on purpose? In the middle of Winter, or Spring, or Summer or or Fall?

Lack of support of what? To whom? When? Why?

Everything a person does has consequences.

Nothing messed up at all. They are all your choices and the issues they bring are by the decisions you make. A self inflicted wound.

There should be no imposed consequences on making a private medical decision. If you believe otherwise, you are seriously messed upstairs. You act like you are so much better because you took a vaccine but are really just a little coward. 

Who is defending Trudeau??

Some here are just debunking others, such as yourself.

You are by suggesting there should be government imposed "consequences" for not taking an experimental vaccine. Only the truly deranged lunatics believe there should be "consequences"

• Like 1