Trucker's Convoy

West

Just now, Goddess said:

Errrrmmmm.....to steal their wealth?

We just experienced the biggest wealth transfer in history.

We all just got poorer by the exact same trillions of dollars that they got richer.

Wakey, wakey.

She is convinced that compliance has earned her a seat at their table.

This is normal. It's what one has to tell one's self in order to keep going like everything is...as you say...normal.

29 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

They (WEF et al) have openly stated that they'd like to get the population back to about 1 billion. That you think that you're included in that number is amusing to me. But you complied...surely you'll be allowed on their mega yacht.

Cite, please.

8 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Cite, please.

That you haven't been listening to what these folks say isn't my problem. If you actually want to learn more, search Yuval Noah Harari and similar people and start taking-in what they're saying. Don't get your information from me...someone you despise and do not trust.

35 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

That you haven't been listening to what these folks say isn't my problem. If you actually want to learn more, search Yuval Noah Harari and similar people and start taking-in what they're saying. Don't get your information from me...someone you despise and do not trust.

Perhaps I'd trust a cite you provided.  But if you can't, you can't.

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Cite, please.

See if you can find his speech about how humans are now "hackable".

“Humans are now hackable animals. The idea that humans have this soul or spirit, they have free will and nobody knows what’s happening inside me – so whatever I choose whether in the election or in the supermarket, that’s my free will? That’s over.”

“If you know enough biology and you have enough computing power and data – you can hack my body, my brain and my life. You can understand me better than I understand myself. You can know my personality type, my political views and my deepest fears and hopes. And you can do that not just to me, but to everyone.”

“We humans should get used to the idea that we are no longer mysterious souls. We are now hackable animals. A system that understands us better than we understand ourselves can predict [and] manipulate our feelings and decisions, and can ultimately [decide] for us. By hacking organisms, elites may gain the power to re-engineer the future of life itself. Because once you can hack something, you can usually also engineer it.”

Harari also pointed out that the current Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic serves as a chance to bring hackable humans closer to reality. He said during the interview: “It’s often said that you should never allow a good crisis to go to waste, because a crisis is an opportunity to also do ‘good’ reforms that in normal times, people will never agree to. But in a crisis, you see, we have no chance – so let’s do it.”

The Israeli scholar branded COVID-19 vaccines as tools to usher in a new era of “surveillance under the skin.”

“The vaccine will help us, of course. It will make things more manageable, [such as] surveillance. People could look back in a hundred years and identify the [COVID-19] pandemic as the moment when a regime of surveillance took over – especially surveillance under the skin,” said Harari.

“This ability to hack human beings, to go under the skin, collect biometric data, analyze it and understand people better than they understand themselves … is the most important event of the 21st century.”

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

I looked up Haarari and found nothing on his website book summaries or in his Wikipedia page about politicians/elites/WEF looking to kill off billions of people with a vaccine.  He seemed quite readable and reasonable, as a matter of fact.  At least from the little bit of his writings I had access to.

Do you not have a cite supporting your claims?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, dialamah said:

He seemed quite.........reasonable, as a matter of fact. 

You're kidding, right?

"Let's use the covid 19 crisis to get people to agree to things they wouldn't normally - like submitting to "under the skin" surveillance so we can manipulate them and they have no free will."

Yeeeeeesssssss. Sounds perfectly reasonable.  ?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Goddess said:

She is not interested.

23 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I looked up Haarari and found nothing on his website book summaries or in his Wikipedia page about politicians/elites/WEF looking to kill off billions of people with a vaccine.  He seemed quite readable and reasonable, as a matter of fact.  At least from the little bit of his writings I had access to.

Do you not have a cite supporting your claims?

You've never heard of him...and yet his own web page and Wikipedia say nothing bad about him. You don't say?

I think you've done a heck of a lot of research for one day. Take a break.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Goddess said:

He was serious, too.

Interestingly, mRNA is part of that human DNA hack. I don't pretend to understand all the ins and outs, but what I glean is that closed and open loop mRNA sequences are the key to this hacking.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1097276518309419

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

He was serious, too.

Interestingly, mRNA is part of that human DNA hack. I don't pretend to understand all the ins and outs, but what I glean is that closed and open loop mRNA sequences are the key to this hacking.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1097276518309419

mRNA vaccine technology was created by Dr. Robert Malone (and 7 others).  The purpose was to cure diseases caused by defects in the DNA or broken DNA strands, such as cystic fibrosis, Werner syndrome, Cockayne syndrome, trichothiodystrophy.

The technology would "insert" new DNA when it's missing and repair broken DNA strands.

Why it is being used for a respiratory illness, is a conundrum.

It makes one wonder what they are "inserting" into your DNA.

• Like 1

Just now, Goddess said:

mRNA vaccine technology was created by Dr. Robert Malone (and 7 others).  The purpose was to cure diseases caused by defects in the DNA or broken DNA strands, such as cystic fibrosis, Werner syndrome, Cockayne syndrome, trichothiodystrophy.

The technology would "insert" new DNA when it's missing and repair broken DNA strands.

Why it is being used for a respiratory illness, is a conundrum.

It makes one wonder what they are "inserting" into your DNA.

100%

What are they inserting??? Cancer in 10 years?

That's why I say...talk to me in a generation. These fellows seem a little too prepared for this if you know what I mean. Vaccine in record time, eh? I bet...lol.

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

She is not interested.

You've never heard of him...and yet his own web page and Wikipedia say nothing bad about him. You don't say?

I think you've done a heck of a lot of research for one day. Take a break.

Well I'm at work, see, and while it's kinda slow, I do have to take care of some stuff.

I did find more stuff on him though.  I read his article "Lessons From a Year of Covid".  It made interesting comparisons between today's pandemic and historical ones.  He talks about the cost of lockdowns vs. the benefits, buy also points out the efficacy of those lockdowns in slowing the spread.

interestingly, his final paragraph in that essay talks about establishing a "powerful global system to monitor and prevent pandemics."  Kinda odd, that; it seemed to go against his comments about surveillance and the power of governments earlier in the article.

Also looked at an interview with Harari on dw.com, which mentioned that his company donated a million bucks to WHO.  This interview ties the possibility of totalitarianism as a result of Covid policies together.  This is also where I found the first reference to "under the skin" surveillance - but this was in 2020, before there was a vaccine - so I don't know if he was thinking about a vaccine or about surveillance related to Covid itself.

In a third article I found on a CBS site, Havari talked about AI hacking humans "unless it is globally regulated".  That's a second instance of Havari mentioning a global authority, in two different contexts.  Plus he supports WHO.

Anyway, it's been interesting reading, but I don't see how it supports your contention that the vaccine is designed to kill off billions 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Well I'm at work, see, and while it's kinda slow, I do have to take care of some stuff.

I did find more stuff on him though.  I read his article "Lessons From a Year of Covid".  It made interesting comparisons between today's pandemic and historical ones.  He talks about the cost of lockdowns vs. the benefits, buy also points out the efficacy of those lockdowns in slowing the spread.

interestingly, his final paragraph in that essay talks about establishing a "powerful global system to monitor and prevent pandemics."  Kinda odd, that; it seemed to go against his comments about surveillance and the power of governments earlier in the article.

Also looked at an interview with Harari on dw.com, which mentioned that his company donated a million bucks to WHO.  This interview ties the possibility of totalitarianism as a result of Covid policies together.  This is also where I found the first reference to "under the skin" surveillance - but this was in 2020, before there was a vaccine - so I don't know if he was thinking about a vaccine or about surveillance related to Covid itself.

In a third article I found on a CBS site, Havari talked about AI hacking humans "unless it is globally regulated".  That's a second instance of Havari mentioning a global authority, in two different contexts.  Plus he supports WHO.

Anyway, it's been interesting reading, but I don't see how it supports your contention that the vaccine is designed to kill off billions 

He is not your friend.

Any thoughts as to what they've decided needs changing in your DNA?

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Actually, it would be pretty stupid to make it kill millions or billions in a short time span.

Much better to drag out the deaths over several years.  It would take a while for people to catch on.

Lockdowns increased deaths.

Social distancing and masks increased loneliness and isolation, leading to deaths.

Mandates for work and travel lead to economic impoverishment, increasing deaths.

None of these had any discernable impact on the spread.

If these kinds of plans are being hatched, the universe is pretty diabolical.  I hope that there are those with eyes to see in power to see what’s at stake.  It’s the battle for humanity.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dialamah said:

The notion of using a medical emergency to socially engineer behaviour is a big crime against humanity.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Well...talk about warp speed. The 'vaccine' was already waiting...

Well, when supporters point out that mRNA vaccines have been studied for decades, they are correct.

They have been studied for decades.  And they reached the point of animal testing.

Normally, it takes about 10 years for a vaccine to make it to market.

mRNA vaccines, despite decades of testing, have never made it to market.  Because the animals all died.

They either died right away, or died after getting re-infected.

This is why Dr. Malone has spoken out so vociferously against using them now.  They were not designed for respiratory diseases and they hadn't worked out the kinks by keeping the animals alive.

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

Seriously, either provide something that supports your claim, or just admit that you cannot provide a credible rebuttal.

No...I do not act on your beck and call.

Nor do I ask my opponents for 'cites'.

It is all just sealioning.

The man's words are for you to read and or listen to if you so desire. If you do not, that is fine with me. As I'll point out...you're free to do as you like. But, I'd suggest you learn quickly that he and his cohorts are not your friends. They just injected you with how many shots? Three at least, I'll bet. And you have no questions...

?