Trucker's Convoy

West

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

These are golden days for the Lefties. They get to boss people around be just general dick-heads. They never want them to end.

Sucks to be on the wrong side eh?? LOL

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Don't be so hard on yourself.

No problem at all.

I can come and go as I please. Travel all over without any restrictions.

And you? Probably cannot even fly or take a train :)

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ha! you like that empty strawman allegation.

Bottom line is, you are stuck, i am not.

bottom line is

1) you invent weak arguments to tear down and falsely attribute them to others

2) you insult the messenger to dismiss their message

3) you project your own faults on others

4) you laugh when you're losing especially badly, a classic sign of cognitive dissonance

this covers over 90% of your posts on this forum

you are the epitome of bad faith posting

Edited by Yzermandius19

33 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Not at all. You can't begin to harm me. I, however, will be waiting for you.

31 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

bottom line is

you are the epitome of bad faith posting

I am totally overwhelmed that you guys are so impressed with me and that it is so important to you that I agree with you.

That you would expend so much energy and effort to try enlighten me is, well, heartwarming.

thanks guys :)

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

I am totally overwhelmed that you guys are so impressed with me and that it is so important to you that I agree with you.

That you would expend so much energy and effort to try enlighten me is, well, heartwarming.

I'm not here to convince you...or even argue with you.

Cards will be dealt. Hands will be played. I'll be waiting.

34 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

ExcessiveFlatulence . . .once again.

images (14).jpg

Edited by Nefarious Banana
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You are aware that "All non-immigrant, non-U.S. citizen air travelers to the United States must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination status prior to boarding an airplane to the United States.  In addition, fully vaccinated foreign nationals may also enter the United States at land ports of entry (POE) and ferry terminals."??

Canada is not so different.

https://ca.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-canada-3/

As a Canadian visiting the US I only had to show my passport to enter.  Returning to Canada I needed passport, vaccinations, and ArtiveCan with my intended point of entry and other unnecessary nonsense.  Communist-style totalitarian policies that are preventing Americans from bothering to visit, especially to border towns for the day.  Dumb Canadian government killing tourism and causing travel hassles, and that’s apart from the privacy invasion and discrimination against people who aren’t tech savvy.  It’s disgusting.

No masks on American flights either.

If the American government treats Canadians better than the Canadian government, what do we need a federal government for?

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

No it’s just fun watching Curly get smacked by Moe.  

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm not here to convince you...or even argue with you.

Cards will be dealt. Hands will be played. I'll be waiting.

But here you are again, responding to my posts. :)

and waiting and waiting and waiting...... for what?

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

waiting...... for what?

I'm sure you're a nice fellow in real life.

My father was a bit of a self-made man. Car salesman, mechanic, carpenter, RV-er and a pilot...like yourself. We had a lot of planes over the years. From an old 1949 ERCO Ercoupe to a very nice 1970 Piper Cherokee 180. I miss that one. He (along with my brother & I) built an Anderson Kingfisher flying boat in our main carport. That was a blast...both building and flying.

My daughter isn't a pilot...lol But she is an acupuncturist of all things. My wife loves cats & dogs.

I'm none of those things anymore. A few years of this psy-op are enough to lay waste to normality.

Waiting...

I'm waiting for a time when conversations like the above matter. But I feel it's going to get worse. And fellows like you...pitted against fellows like me...isn't natural for Canada. Who is teaching us to hate each other?

That's what I really want to know.

I'm becoming more like Malcolm X, it would seem. Now that is odd. What monster waits inside the man? We've all been staring into the void for a while.

You have a good day.

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm sure you're a nice fellow in real life.

My father was a bit of a self-made man. Car salesman, mechanic, carpenter, RV-er and a pilot...like yourself. We had a lot of planes over the years. From an old 1949 ERCO Ercoupe to a very nice 1970 Piper Cherokee 180. I miss that one. He (along with my brother & I) built an Anderson Kingfisher flying boat in our main carport. That was a blast...both building and flying.

My daughter isn't a pilot...lol But she is an acupuncturist of all things. My wife loves cats & dogs.

I'm none of those things anymore. A few years of this psy-op are enough to lay waste to normality.

Waiting...

I'm waiting for a time when conversations like the above matter. But I feel it's going to get worse. And fellows like you...pitted against fellows like me...isn't natural for Canada. Who is teaching us to hate each other?

That's what I really want to know.

I'm becoming more like Malcolm X, it would seem. Now that is odd. What monster waits inside the man? We've all been staring into the void for a while.

You have a good day.

I think you mistake.

I do not hate. I am not pitting against anyone.

I am playing devils advocate only because of the intensely strong take on a number of things by some. I have often said I agree with many aspects but, the bashing I get because I disagree or have another take is just too good to leave alone.

I am not a Trudeau fan, nor am I an advocate for his policies but when I see or read things that do not make sense or that are outright false and the inability for some to not accept different opinions, I just have to step in.

Anyway, thanks for the thoughtful post.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

As a Canadian visiting the US I only had to show my passport to enter.  Returning to Canada I needed passport, vaccinations, and ArtiveCan with my intended point of entry and other unnecessary nonsense.  Communist-style totalitarian policies that are preventing Americans from bothering to visit, especially to border towns for the day.  Dumb Canadian government killing tourism and causing travel hassles, and that’s apart from the privacy invasion and discrimination against people who aren’t tech savvy.  It’s disgusting.

No masks on American flights either.

We're up to our eyeballs in tourists from outside the country, lots of yanks too judging by the Andrew Jackson's piling up in the tip jar. I haven't heard a single one complain about any of what you wrote. Certainly nothing about being searched with machine gun toting guards standing by...which is what you'd expect to see in a airport run by communist totalitarians.

If the American government treats Canadians better than the Canadian government, what do we need a federal government for?

If Canada's government has been taken over by communist nazis why isn't there an American funded insurgency of Canada's right-wingers trying to wrest control of our country out of the hands of the enemy? And why isn't America carpet bombing leftist held cities?

Oh right, I almost forgot...America's been taken over by nazi communists too. 

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

We're up to our eyeballs in tourists from outside the country, lots of yanks too judging by the Andrew Jackson's piling up in the tip jar. I haven't heard a single one complain about any of what you wrote. Certainly nothing about being searched with machine gun toting guards standing by...which is what you'd expect to see in a airport run by communist totalitarians.

If Canada's government has been taken over by communist nazis why isn't there an American funded insurgency of Canada's right-wingers trying to wrest control of our country out of the hands of the enemy? And why isn't America carpet bombing leftist held cities?

Oh right, I almost forgot...America's been taken over by nazi communists too. 

All your besties running the place…

11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I listed many reasons why it wasn't

all you have is nuh uh

so you lose

You listed a bunch of hooey.

The vast VAST majority of medical experts, especially immunologists around the world do indeed take the view that the unvaccinated are by far the greater threat.

Imagine what all you politically motivated anti vaxxers would be saying if the government was caving to PETA and other animal rights activists and letting people bring unvaccinated livestock into Canada on the grounds that not being allowed to would violate their rights and freedoms.

• Haha 1