Trucker's Convoy

West

19 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Means more than the BS you espouse so, they ya go.

Dude, your article was just propaganda from a time when there was NO REAL-WORLD DATA to look at. It doesn't even make an attempt at stating anything useful.

Here's a hint: if it's dark out and someone attacks you, don't try to use garlic, holy water or a small crucifix from around your neck to fight them off. New evidence seems to indicate that they're not effective. 

2 minutes ago, West said:

Or they can stop acting like communists and scrap the ridiculous app

The fact that this government is maintaining such a hated unnecessary, unconstitutional, and discriminatory layer of bureaucracy says everything about the Trudeau Liberals.  They really don’t get it.  It also feeds every conspiracy theory about the government seeking to implement a digital ID.  Creepy, arbitrary, and totalitarian.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The fact that this government is maintaining such a hated unnecessary, unconstitutional, and discriminatory layer of bureaucracy says everything about the Trudeau Liberals.  They really don’t get it.  It also feeds every conspiracy theory about the government seeking to implement a digital ID.  Creepy, arbitrary, and totalitarian.  

WEF is already partnering on the digital ID. 

Say something that is true but makes the government look bad? They'll call it 'disinformation' and ban you from buying or selling for 30 days

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, West said:

WEF is already partnering on the digital ID. 

Say something that is true but makes the government look bad? They'll call it 'disinformation' and ban you from buying or selling for 30 days

Well that’s what becomes possible with digital ID.  Sad how asleep so many people are on these serious issues.  They won’t know what hit them if this gets implemented.  

50 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Sad how asleep so many people are on these serious issues.  They won’t know what hit them if this gets implemented.  

they none the less enjoy the protection of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

thus we have a duty to try to save them, even if from themselves

in the name of their Empress, our Commander-in-Chief

whom we swore a solemn oath to serve

true & faithful allegiance, unto death as necessary

hand on the King James Bible, in the face of God himself

nec aspera terrent : no fears on earth

Edited by Dougie93

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Dude, your article was just propaganda from a time when there was NO REAL-WORLD DATA to look at. It doesn't even make an attempt at stating anything useful.

Here's a hint: if it's dark out and someone attacks you, don't try to use garlic, holy water or a small crucifix from around your neck to fight them off. New evidence seems to indicate that they're not effective. 

Dude, as is the hearsay and whatever you spout  so, tit for tat.

1 hour ago, West said:

Or they can stop acting like communists and scrap the ridiculous app

Naww, don't leave the country.

Every game has rules. Play by them or don't play :)

But, as I have said before, ArriveCan should be cancelled but it is so much funand easy  winding you up :)

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Creepy, arbitrary, and totalitarian.  

thus is where the Canadian separation of powers comes into practical effect

as Canada is a monarchy under Westminster Parliamentary Supremacy

we owe no allegiance whatsoever to these treasonous elites nor their crony politicians

there is only one aristocrat in Canada, and her name is Elizabeth Windsor

politicians betraying their solemn oaths may not fear God's wrath anymore

but only because they are fools

furthermore

all this lunacy being imposed by the so called "Liberals" & "New Democrats"

is in fact the essence of an American invasion

none of this pseudo Communist balderdash was born in Canada

this is all being washed over our ramparts from America

so come all ye bold Canadians

who would stand & fight against them Yankees

for Her Majesty The Queen

we say : come & take this Red Ensign from our cold dead hands, American Democrat Party lunatics

Brock & Tecumseh, our founding fathers, upon the Heights of Queenston

3,000 Upper Canadian Loyalists routing 30,000 American invaders

when the Grand River Mohawks incited the Americans to flee in the face of their war cries

13 October 1812

God save the Queen & Her Mohawk warriors

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Well that’s what becomes possible with digital ID.  Sad how asleep so many people are on these serious issues.  They won’t know what hit them if this gets implemented.  

It's amazing watching leftists bend over backwards to justify the WEF. A group made up of ultra rich nut jobs. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Naww, don't leave the country.

Every game has rules. Play by them or don't play :)

But, as I have said before, ArriveCan should be cancelled but it is so much funand easy  winding you up :)

So you need a smart phone and to download government spyware now to, say, go visit your grandmother who lives in the US? 

You are seriously warped

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, West said:

So you need a smart phone and to download government spyware now to, say, go visit your grandmother who lives in the US? 

You are seriously warped

Or, just not go.

Or, You can use a tablet too.

Or, You can use a computer, get on the website  and print the receipt.   "Available for iOS, Android and web."

You are so easy. :)

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Or, just not go.

Or, You can use a tablet too.

Or, You can use a computer, get on the website  and print the receipt.   "Available for iOS, Android and web."

You are so easy. :)

Why should I have to give government apps any space on any of my devices to access something that's an inalienable right, such as access to my own country? Read the inside of your passport. Says something to the effect of the holder of that passport should not be hindered from reentry. 

Now you are saying you support me needing a $1500 laptop to return back to my own country? Shameful

• Like 2

2 hours ago, West said:

Why should I have to give government apps any space on any of my devices to access something that's an inalienable right, such as access to my own country? Read the inside of your passport. Says something to the effect of the holder of that passport should not be hindered from reentry. 

Now you are saying you support me needing a $1500 laptop to return back to my own country? Shameful

Our government is breaking laws but the courts are overlooking a lot because Covid.  

10 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Our government is breaking laws but the courts are overlooking a lot because Covid.  

Rights are just lip service. Unless you want the government to impose your sexual preference on someone else... we live in a very perverted society with the above poster loving it

12 hours ago, West said:

You don't have to do anything. Just like not getting vaxxed. You don't so, you suffer the consequences.

I never said you have to buy a $1500 laptop, just telling you that you were wrong saying "So you need a smart phone"). You don't need a smartphone (as you stated), you can use any other device.

Edited by ExFlyer

36 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You don't have to do anything. Just like not getting vaxxed. You don't so, you suffer the consequences.

I never said you have to buy a $1500 laptop, just telling you that you were wrong saying "So you need a smart phone"). You don't need a smartphone (as you stated), you can use any other device.

What would happen if I went abroad,  and coming back I opened this crap app and wrote in, " None of your Gawd-Damn business. "?

Edited by Nationalist

Just now, Nationalist said:

What would happen if I went abroad,  and coming back I opened this crap app and wrote in, " None of your Gawd-Dam business. "?

Don't know. (frankly don't much care as I have used Arrivecan app when coming back). It ain't much effort.

I would like for you to report back on what happened.

Edited by ExFlyer

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'm taking my wife to Costa Rica this winter. If that crap app is still in play...I will let you know.

It was a  rhetorical comment. 

I am sure you would have found something new to complain about by then :)

Edited by ExFlyer

17 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

It was a  rhetorical comment. 

I am sure you would have found something new to complain about by then :)

Perhaps. There is a lot to complain about. We sit here watching our Charter of Rights being trampled and too many Canadians just roll over and accept the abuses.

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Perhaps. There is a lot to complain about. We sit here watching our Charter of Rights being trampled and too many Canadians just roll over and accept the abuses.

But what the hell is going on with our courts and public?  How can this kind of abuse from our own government persist?   Really disappointing.  

• Like 1