Trucker's Convoy

West

32 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Perhaps. There is a lot to complain about. We sit here watching our Charter of Rights being trampled and too many Canadians just roll over and accept the abuses.

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

But what the hell is going on with our courts and public?  How can this kind of abuse from our own government persist?   Really disappointing.  

Ha Ha Ha to you both.

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You don't have to do anything. Just like not getting vaxxed. You don't so, you suffer the consequences.

I never said you have to buy a $1500 laptop, just telling you that you were wrong saying "So you need a smart phone"). You don't need a smartphone (as you stated), you can use any other device.

So I need either a $1000 cell phone, a $1200 tablet or a $1500 laptop to enter my own country? Basically paying a tax to Bill Gates for something I should be able to do without harassment from my own government. The fact you are fine with that shows all I need to know about you

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, West said:

So I need either a $1000 cell phone, a $1200 tablet or a $1500 laptop to enter my own country? Basically paying a tax to Bill Gates for something I should be able to do without harassment from my own government. The fact you are fine with that shows all I need to know about you

It's the fascist "papers please" thing. Yes, the fascists are fine with it ALL as they ultimately created it to control you. They like that control. They love seeing people suffer.

It's all good.

26 minutes ago, West said:

Nope, you need nothing.

Don't go. Pretty simple.

I am fine because I am certainly not as disturbed about it as you are. Lots of countries require you to do online documentation to enter. If you don't you can't get in. No " $1000 cell phone, a $1200 tablet or a $1500 laptop", you stay at home :)

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Nope, you need nothing.

Don't go. Pretty simple.

I am fine because I am certainly not as disturbed about it as you are. Lots of countries require you to do online documentation to enter. If you don't you can't get in. No " $1000 cell phone, a $1200 tablet or a $1500 laptop", you stay at home :)

You really don’t understand constitutional rights or how your attitude cedes them.  

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You really don’t understand constitutional rights or how your attitude cedes them.  

I fully understand my constitutional rights. It is you that has total misconceptions of the rights.

You don't understand that governments, in all countries, can set standards, regulations and requirements.

My attitude is wrong? In what way? It is mine and just because you don't like it or do not agree does not make it wrong.

More importantly, why are you (and a few others here) so obsessed with my attitude, my perception, my opinion, my take on things? Do you really think it makes a difference to me? If you do, you are seriously delusional :)

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Constitutional rights? That sounds subversive.

It’s amazing how ahistorical people have become.  No sense of how hard it’s been to get society into the corridor of accountable government and basic rights.  So much has been allowed to slide.  Until it impacts people personally, many won’t get it, sadly.  

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

It’s amazing how ahistorical people have become.  No sense of how hard it’s been to get society into the corridor of accountable government and basic rights.  So much has been allowed to slide.  Until it impacts people personally, many won’t get it, sadly.  

Watch...I'll be told I know nothing about constitutional rights..

19 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Well that’s what becomes possible with digital ID.  Sad how asleep so many people are on these serious issues.  They won’t know what hit them if this gets implemented.  

When will it be enough for guys you take up arms against it?

Well that’s what becomes possible with digital ID.  Sad how asleep so many people are on these serious issues.  They won’t know what hit them if this gets implemented.  

59 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’ve provided ample solutions which I won’t repeat to support your lazy research habits.  Stop being an apologist for poor governance or expect to be relegated to the dustbin of irrelevance.  

When have I apologized?? Especially to you? Let me think....Oh yeah...never :)

But, it is especially interesting that you care about what I say so much :)