Trucker's Convoy

West

27 minutes ago, West said:

There should be no imposed consequences on making a private medical decision. If you believe otherwise, you are seriously messed upstairs. You act like you are so much better because you took a vaccine but are really just a little coward. 

The only consequences in a society with a democracy and laws is the ones made by your decisions and choices.

25 minutes ago, West said:

You are by suggesting there should be government imposed "consequences" for not taking an experimental vaccine. Only the truly deranged lunatics believe there should be "consequences"

Once again, The only consequences in a society with a democracy and laws is the ones made by your decisions and choices.

23 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Your blather. :)

LOL...Its not just my "blather". I cannot accept the BS that coward imposed on Canadians. It was and is destructive and in some cases, probably illegal. If you wanna roll over and obey like a well trained doggie...go ahead.

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Once again, The only consequences in a society with a democracy and laws is the ones made by your decisions and choices.

Certain rights exist outside of an election. What medical procedures you choose or don't choose are private and is nonsensical for you to think your irrationality should trump that. 

1 hour ago, West said:

Certain rights exist outside of an election. What medical procedures you choose or don't choose are private and is nonsensical for you to think your irrationality should trump that. 

Election?

I am so glad you finally agree. It is exactly what I have been telling you all along " medical procedures you choose or don't choose are private" and you have to live with the consequences of that decision.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...Its not just my "blather". I cannot accept the BS that coward imposed on Canadians. It was and is destructive and in some cases, probably illegal. If you wanna roll over and obey like a well trained doggie...go ahead.

What coward?? Who are we talking about?

I have cancer and I have immunity problems so, I don't roll over, I take care of myself. I made my decisions and live with  the consequences of it.

14 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

What coward?? Who are we talking about?

I have cancer and I have immunity problems so, I don't roll over, I take care of myself. I made my decisions and live with  the consequences of it.

Justin is a coward.

If you have cancer and immunity problems,  then you should choose to be careful. But nobody should force precautions on you...or anyone...the way our cowardly PM has.

14 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Election?

I am so glad you finally agree. It is exactly what I have been telling you all along " medical procedures you choose or don't choose are private" and you have to live with the consequences of that decision.

those consequences need not include legal consequences that cause you to lose your job

you wish to rig the system so that not getting certain medical procedures you approve of

carries additional bad consequences, that need not exist

to try and steer more people into making choices you approve of, like getting that medical procedure

stop with this strawman of avoiding all responsibility for one's actions

being the impetus behind criticism of needlessly punitive legal action

they just want to rightfully avoid them being stripped of their rights being a consequence, not avoid all consequences

the obtuseness on your end is over 9000

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

those consequences need not include legal consequences that cause you to lose your job

you wish to rig the system so that not getting certain medical procedures you approve of

carries additional bad consequences, that need not exist

to try and steer more people into making choices you approve of, like getting that medical procedure

stop with this strawman of avoiding all responsibility for one's actions

being the impetus behind criticism of needlessly punitive legal action

they just want to rightfully avoid them being stripped of their rights being a consequence, not avoid all consequences

the obtuseness on your end is over 9000

Your decisions are yours. If you have carefully considered all the consequences, then made your decisions, it is the right one for you, in all aspects. But, you may have jeopardized yours and your family's security, health and finances. And hey, you had the freedom to do that :)

No strawman at all, just putting the total responsibility of your actions upon yourself. It is you folks that are putting up a strawman argument " I think that your idea is bad, because we shouldn't just give vaccinations to everyone".

Calling me stupid may make you feel better but the facts is, you are the one that lost your position and certain abilities to normalize. The vaccinations were given to billions and the restrictions were in place and  those that chose to oppose, were losers in the end.

10 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Your decisions are yours. If you have carefully considered all the consequences, then made your decisions, it is the right one for you, in all aspects. But, you may have jeopardized yours and your family's security, health and finances. And hey, you had the freedom to do that :)

No strawman at all, just putting the total responsibility of your actions upon yourself. It is you folks that are putting up a strawman argument " I think that your idea is bad, because we shouldn't just give vaccinations to everyone".

Calling me stupid may make you feel better but the facts is, you are the one that lost your position and certain abilities to normalize. The vaccinations were given to billions and the restrictions were in place and  those that chose to oppose, were losers in the end.

if you really think our decisions are ours

then why do you insist on imposing pointless legal penalties on those who made a decision you don't like?

why not just let the cards fall where they may without additional legal penalties added to choices you don't like?

why must you pile on, instead of live and let live?

it's the piling on that we take issue with you over

if you didn't do that

people wouldn't be criticizing you for it

why is that so hard for you to understand?

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You’re incapable of making a distinction between making vaccines available to everyone and coercing people to take them.  Vaccines don’t keep you from getting or spreading Covid, which manifests as a cold or flu-like disease in almost everyone who doesn’t have pre-existing health vulnerability.  You don’t respect medical discretion.  You don’t see how this system makes Canada an oppressive outlier among countries on Covid policies. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

then why do you insist on imposing pointless legal penalties on those who made a decision you don't like?

why not just let the cards fall where they may without additional legal penalties added to choices you don't like?

if you didn't do that

He can’t face the fact that the Liberal government he has either supported or thought was fine has become a pariah internationally.  He’s in denial and lives in his CBC-CTV media bubble.  

18 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re incapable of making a distinction between making vaccines available to everyone and coercing people to take them.  Vaccines don’t keep you from getting or spreading Covid, which manifests as a cold or flu-like disease in almost everyone who doesn’t have pre-existing health vulnerability.  You don’t respect medical discretion.  You don’t see how this system makes Canada an oppressive outlier among countries on Covid policies. 

I am fully capable, it is you that is totally incapable of understanding the decision is all yours.

Hey, guess what, you have the freedom. The freedom to decide whether to take it or not.

17 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

He can’t face the fact that the Liberal government he has either supported or thought was fine has become a pariah internationally.  He’s in denial and lives in his CBC-CTV media bubble.  

The entire world gave vaccinations and had some form of restrictions.

Are you stupid enough to think all the worlds governments are liberal???

Are you stupid enough to think all the worlds media is CBC-CTV?

Are you stupid enough to not look outside your little world??

48 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

if you didn't do that

What "legal" penalties??

The "cards" did fall where they may. You take the vax and they fell on this side and you did not and they fell on the other side. Pretty simple to understand.

"why must you pile on, instead of live and let live?", I ask you exactly the same question. Why??

Only a few people here are criticizing me and they are not criticizing, they are calling names and besmirching but hey, I am OK and not impaired in any way with my choices...can you say that? :)

Why can you not understand that I have my opinion and it is not the same as yours yet you keep on trying to make me see it your way knowing full well that will never happen?

Why can you not "live and let lie"?

6 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

What "legal" penalties??

The "cards" did fall where they may. You take the vax and they fell on this side and you did not and they fell on the other side. Pretty simple to understand.

"why must you pile on, instead of live and let live?", I ask you exactly the same question. Why??

Only a few people here are criticizing me and they are not criticizing, they are calling names and besmirching but hey, I am OK and not impaired in any way with my choices...can you say that? :)

Why can you not understand that I have my opinion and it is not the same as yours yet you keep on trying to make me see it your way knowing full well that will never happen?

Why can you not "live and let lie"?

the government forced certain employers to fire employees who didn't take the vaccine

legal penalties that you support, which is the opposite of live and let live

that is not the cards falling where they may, that is making the cards fall a certain way they otherwise wouldn't

Edited by Yzermandius19

17 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the government forced certain employers to fire employees who didn't take the vaccine

legal penalties that you support, which is the opposite of live and let live

that is not the cards falling where they may, that is making the cards fall a certain way they otherwise wouldn't

The government never forced any employer to fire anyone. You assume.

That I support?? Assumptions again?? Then again, i do support anything legal.

The cards fell in the direction you chose them to fall. Simple.

Don't like my opinions?? Then stop responding. Want to argue a losing cause? Then keep on keeping on :)

Just keep stroking and pandering to those that think like you, to your people.

Edited by ExFlyer

21 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The government never forced any employer to fire anyone. You assume.

That I support?? Assumptions again?? Then again, i do support anything legal.

The cards fell in the direction you chose them to fall. Simple.

yes the government did

those mandates got thousands fired

and you support it

supporting things just because they are legal is beyond stupid

Edited by Yzermandius19