Trucker's Convoy

West

I would vote for PPC if it comes out with a clear and transparent agenda of accountability and democratic renewal. A democracy of citizens, for the citizens. Otherwise there's nothing to vote for here. That is the only plausible way out and forward. The country is at a risk of being sucked to the level of democracy" of Iran and China, it's quite clear these days. And it may not even take long decades, not centuries.

24 minutes ago, West said:

If it quacks like a duck... 

Monument defacation is very much a left wing thing  

That's the problem with your arguments.  For you, if it quacks like a duck, it's almost certainly not a duck.  Instead, you convince yourself that it's awfully convenient for there to be a duck there, so that probably means it's someone pretending to be a duck, perhaps a cosmetically augmented chicken planted by the MSM or deep-state or...something.  

When you're so ready to dismiss the most obvious and reasonable explanation, and instead opt for a far more convoluted and overcomplicated one, you can convince yourself of almost literally anything.   

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I still haven't seen a single lie.

That can be something in the eye, a common condition. "Mysoginists" and "racists". "Instigated", maybe from the outset! by "Russia". "Islamofobists" etc. Very hard to see if looking the other way.

17 minutes ago, Boges said:

BTW. Just so I don't sound too Liberal about this. 

JT has tested positive for the Rona. 

If there's any evidence that current public health measures are useless to prevent spread of Omicron. That's it. 

Okay, so what more proof is needed that these “emergency measures” of vaccine passports and restrictions cannot be justified under the supposed burden of proof required by our Charter?

Here's the great decicration of the Terry Fox statue.

FKSddX2XoAEXmKZ?format=jpg&name=small

That's what the protesters did.

Here's what the Tweenkies did to a statue of our first Prime Minister.

john_a_head_shot.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

And this.

img_0308.jpg?w=860&f=1&nofb=1

Now...all you Tweenkies who are so very offended by the flag and sign on the Terry Fox statue...you lyin' fools can all go F yourselves!

• Like 1

Just now, Nationalist said:

Here's the great decicration of the Terry Fox statue.

FKSddX2XoAEXmKZ?format=jpg&name=small

That's what the protesters did.

Here's what the Tweenkies did to a statue of our first Prime Minister.

john_a_head_shot.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

And this.

img_0308.jpg?w=860&f=1&nofb=1

Now...all you Tweenkies who are so very offended by the flag and sign on the Terry Fox statue...you lyin' fools can all go F yourselves!

You think I support the mob that did that either? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Well ya got 1 thing right. This isn't the US.

Give it a rest Boges. This fairy act is just f'in' stupid. People stand on both memorials all the time. And all you're doing is perpetuating a gawd damn lie, in order to find some way of casting a pall on the protect.

"long game"...PFFT.

This is OVER! As far as I'm concerned, Trudeau and O'Toole can go F themselves. I wasted my voice last election to try to oust Li'l Pixie-Dust and the POS still got in. From now on, I vote my conscience.

Peoples Party of Canada!

But the problem for conservatives is vote-splitting.  Really the CPC needs to absorb the PPC as they absorbed the Reform Party.  Then they should have a leadership contest.  I sincerely believe that if Polievre won the leadership, Trudeau wouldn’t stand a chance.  Singh has turned out to be a spoiled hypocrite who declares racism when people disagree on policy, like Trudeau.  Regular Canadians know there’s something rotten in the state of Canada.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

Just now, West said:

Dunno you people are claiming a trucker can't sit by himself in a truck 8 hours a day unless he gets the vaxx because they'd be a significant danger to society. Seems you are using the vaxx to implement nonsense

Yeah I'm sure he stays in the truck the entire time. 

It's a border policy. Cite any developed nation that doesn't require vaccination for entry? 

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Britain 

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/uk-travel-covid-19/index.html

Who can go

Fully vaccinated travelers and under 18s can now enter the UK without showing a pre-departure test. Fully vaccinated travelers must currently do a rapid lateral flow test on or before day two of their arrival in the UK.
From February 11, fully vaccinated travelers to England will no longer need to do a day two test. It's not yet been confirmed whether this will also be applicable to arrivals in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Non-vaccinated travelers can also visit the UK, but are subject to additional testing and quarantine requirements. See below.

8 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Really the CPC needs to absorb the PPC as they absorbed the Reform Party.

CPC is rooted very / too deeply in the status quo of the happy ruling Duet(Compact). I doubt they could even approach the scope of the necessary renewal and change. They're good where they are. Things are working out, cash is flowing annual raises coming on the clock. Nothing to worry. Yes some strong word about Liberal abuses can be said loudly and earnestly, in the theater. Will it change anything in reality and for real? Nah.

Edited by myata

Just now, Boges said:

Before you travel to England – not fully vaccinated

Before you travel to England you must:

You will need to enter the booking reference for your day 2 and day 8 tests in the UK passenger locator form.

1 minute ago, myata said:

CPC is rooted very / too deeply in the status quo of the happy ruling Duet(Compact). I doubt they could even approach the scope of the necessary renewal and change. They're good where they are. Things are working out, cash is flowing annual increases coming on the clock. Nothing to worry. Yeah some strong word about Liberal abuses can be said loudly and earnestly, in the theater. Will it change anything in reality and for real? Nah.

But that’s why we keep getting Liberal governments.  I used to like the LPC in the Chrétien days.  Sad what’s happened.

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

But that’s why we keep getting Liberal governments.  

It's clear that there's a serious work to be done and none of the status quo parties will be up to it. PPC with clear and transparent agenda, over sufficient time with concerted effort of many who see the need for a real change? Or an entirely new party, for the purpose? Maybe. And I can't see anything realistic possibilities. It just been too long and went too deep.

1 minute ago, West said:

Probably no more at risk from a trucker than anyone else you stand in line with at the Tim Hortons. 

We have a trade agreement with the US. I'm not sure you understand how much we rely on the trucking industry for our very existence. Why now? Most countries are lifting restrictions

And the US has the policy as well. 

AND 90% of Truckers have already complied.