Trucker's Convoy

West

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’m all about peace, love, and civil rights for all.  I always will be.  

Trudeau’s Canada is not inclusive.  It’s not constitutional.

People who don’t accept government mandated healthcare lose rights and are publicly ridiculed by government in Canada

People who protest these measures are discredited and refused the Charter right of assembly and protest.

The border blockades are gone   

Those are the facts

The only violence at the protests has come from police against protesters, including mounted police trampling a disabled woman.

These are facts   

Edited by Zeitgeist

5 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Ask that from tens of thousands of Ottawa Downtown residents who were tortured for weeks and fed up with police inaction.

their opinion doesn't change what is a peaceful assembly or not either

I don't care if they don't like it, doesn't make it illegal

if they think horn honking is worse than their rights being taken away

they are on the wrong team

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

ottawa residents havn't had peace  and love and rights for 3 weeks so don't start the bs you hypocrite 

Not all Ottawa residents are in agreement with you.   Horns are annoying after a while and there’s an injunction against them.

Sloly may be the true hero in this because he refused to use violence against the protesters.  

if I am an investor right now, which I am, what am I thinking ?

if Justin Trudeau can get away with that, he can get away with anything

Canada is now just as risky a place as China is, to park your money

I need to get my money out of Canada and to the safe harbor of the American Judiciary

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Good point. I have noted the similarities myself. Trudeau is much less overt now.

If Trump had done the things Trudeau's doing, look out Nellie...

This is not about personalities. We just so what Trump could do in four years. His hands were tied he was under two inquiries, could not repeal legislation he hated and ended up in disgrace. And Trudeau is getting emergency extraordinary powers. This is the difference, visual: between a flawed but real and functional democracy; and a painted toy parody one.

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Not all Ottawa residents are in agreement with you.   Horns are annoying after a while and there’s an injunction against them.

Sloly may be the true hero in this because he refused to use violence against the protesters.  

lol ottawa residents want the protesters gone dude  nice lie.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

their opinion doesn't change what is a peaceful assembly or not either

I don't care if they don't like it, doesn't make it illegal

if they think horn honking is worse than their rights being taken away

they are on the wrong team

Exactly. You don't care. 

You don't care your Capital was under illegal occupation.

You don't care Ottawa residents are being tortured for weeks.

You don't care far right extremists were among the protesters with ultimate goal of overthrowing the democratically elected government.

You don't care that many Ottawa residents were taken hostage, harassed and tortured for weeks.

You don't care that critical infrastructures were blocked, hundreds of millions of dollars damaged and thousands of Canadians forced out f work.

You don't care.

2 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Police have set up an authoritarian zone in downtown Ottawa where your legal charter rights don't matter.

exactly

doesn't matter if you love or hate the truckers

these are your rights being trampled right before your eyes

eventually this is coming for you & me & everybody in the end

we will say the wrong thing, boom "terrorist", all your assets seized, no court order, no recourse

if you were a foreigner exposed to this, wouldn't pull your money out of Canada now ?

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Exactly. You don't care. 

You don't care your Capital was under illegal occupation.

You don't care Ottawa residents are being tortured for weeks.

You don't care far right extremists were among the protesters with ultimate goal of overthrowing the democratically elected government.

You don't care that many Ottawa residents were taken hostage, harassed and tortured for weeks.

You don't care that critical infrastructures were blocked, hundreds of millions of dollars damaged and thousands of Canadians forced out f work.

You don't care.

there was no illegal occupation

residents being upset at protests

does not deprive protesters of their constitutional rights

you don't care about the people or their rights

you support blatant tyranny and violence against any who disagree with you

Just now, Goddess said:

Canadian House of Commons member asked this morning: "Which members of Trudeau's cabinet are members of the World Economic Forum?"

The Chair shuts down the question; another calls it "Disinformation."

Sorry saw your comment after.. 

Crazy eh? Can't ask a simple question about the extent of foreign interests controlling out government but they can claim "sedition" because an American donated some money

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

All you who keep saying that taking the jab is a choice.....

Does this whole thing not prove to you that it is not a choice?

Exactly.  What other choices are going to be taken from us?  So much has been taken in the name of a public health emergency.  Now that that excuse is gone, Trudeau is refusing to restore Charter rights.  He is using the Emergency Act to maintain these unconstitutional policies.  It’s crystal clear.  He won’t even discuss a timeline for removing pandemic measures.  This is arbitrary government overreach.  This is totalitarianism by any metric.  He ignored the concerns of protesters and now seeks to crush them.  NDP is in support.  We won’t forget this.  

3 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

CBC and CTV are such bootlickers.  Crappy tv coverage guys.

I just watched Evan Solomon let a protester talk for over a minute to explain his position. He has said he has experienced everything from being thanked and kindness from protesters to being spit on and called a Nazi. What exactly is it you want?