Trucker's Convoy

West

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Since when?

Ever since I realized how dangerous fake news and delusion can be to individuals, families, communities and society.

For years and years now.

I've been researching this and reading studies for the last 2 years and you think I can sum that up for you in a paragraph or two?

Do your own research now, you lazy bum.

I suppose I might glean something from the abstract but I'm not a scientist that's why I said put it up for peer review. Hopefully whoever distills that into something a lay person can understand won't be such a douchebag about it.

I'd get on that soon, too......here's a hint for you - HIV and VAIDS. You're gonna start hearing alot about those.

Good news on the vaccine front or more reasons for the state to grab you and your kids and perform medical experiments on you? 

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Hopefully whoever distills that into something a lay person can understand won't be such a douchebag about it.

https://rumble.com/vvahvk-dr.-paul-alexander-epidemiologist-breaks-down-covid-myths-and-corruption.html?fbclid=IwAR0kq4UNVxr4n4QHpXgfcWGBzdtJVU_yIrzFrxbrMo1b3ljIaR6_MWndqHA

Here is a doctor/scientist I have been following from the beginning, eminently qualified.

This would take some work for you though, so I highly doubt you're interested in doing much elbow grease to get the facts and will dismiss him out of hand just because he's saying something different from what you've been indoctrinated with.

You would have to watch the video, research his qualifications, and go to many different websites to read the studies he's referring to.

Or maybe start with something easier - and read the concerns of many doctors and scientists and easy-peasy click on the links provided.  vvvvv

https://thedaily.ca/news/2021/09/12/open-letter-to-dr-bonnie-henry-adrian-dix-and-premier-john-horgan/?fbclid=IwAR2Ac37JQsSELhFulCszzcqm_I4w2GKLzZjYax0TAkREbXue19nmFX9VLns

Leftists have done an effective job of telling you what's an "approved source". They do this through indoctrination training at universities. Only the sources they say are legitimate should be listened to. 

It's a problem with easy access to livestreams etc as they then have to gaslight and tell you your eyes are actually lying to you

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Is that you standing beside him in the picture?

paul-alexander.jpg

How a former Trump official wound up at Ottawa's convoy protest

Paul Alexander, who clashed with colleagues in Washington, finds allies at vaccine-mandate protest

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/paul-alexander-ottawa-convoy-1.6345824

Hmmm Rumble vs the CBC...

I'd love to see the sort of peer reviews he's generated.  I realize science is not democratic, it does however recognize and support the weight of credibility.     

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Too bad you rely on sources like Rumble.

Stupid, stupid, stupid

Here's the thing, eyeball -

In spite of your constant demands for everyone else to produce scientists and studies, which demands have been accommodated and you have repeatedly refused to read any studies and ignored any links - I don't believe you are the least bit interested in knowing the science behind covid, the lockdowns, the restrictions, none of it.  You are content to be spoon-fed CBC headlines and told what to think.

I have about 8 scientists all over the world that regularly post studies using data collected from all over the world.  Everything they said would happen, has happened.

So, you tell ME - what scientists are you following?  What studies have you read to prove your stance?

Here's a hint for you - a CBC or Global article is not a scientific study.

Edited by Goddess

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You are content to be spoon-fed CBC headlines and told what to think.

Not at all and I'm definitely going to pass on Rumble's headlines.

I have about 8 scientists all over the world that regularly post studies using data collected from all over the world.  Everything they said would happen, has happened.

So, you tell ME - what scientists are you following?  What studies have you read to prove your stance?

Well it's like I said, I'm not a scientist but I do know a few scientists and I've even been an author on a scientific paper even though I'm not a scientist.  I collected data that a scientist was able to put to good use.

I read and follow the distilled reviews that are written for lay people.  I believe you are also a lay person with no more or less expertise than me. As such when we compare our conclusions all we have to really rely on is the credibility of one another's sources.

Here's a hint for you - a CBC or Global article is not a scientific study.

That's right, but sometimes they give reports on scientific studies. 

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Not at all and I'm definitely going to pass on Rumble's headlines.

Well it's like I said, I'm not a scientist but I do know a few scientists and I've even been an author on a scientific paper even though I'm not a scientist.  I collected data that a scientist was able to put to good use.

I read and follow the distilled reviews that are written for lay people.  I believe you are also a lay person with no more or less expertise than me. As such when we compare our conclusions all we have to really rely on is the credibility of one another's sources.

That's right, but sometimes they give reports on scientific studies. 

So basically, you got nada.

No scientists, no studies.

Just CBC headlines.

Oooookkkkaaaayyyyy.......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

lol the mandates were going to be dropping once winter ended anyway.. 

Where are you getting that information from?

2 days ago there was a motion put forward in the HOC to re-evaluate covid restrictions and the Liberal government voted it down, with the help of the NDP.

Doesn't sound to me like they have any intention of ending mandates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack9000 said:

lol the mandates were going to be dropping once winter ended anyway.. clearly no it's not going to be 100% vaccinated 

An NDP flag?!?!?!? BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that you're more of a fan of our resident terrorist supporter, Jagmeet Singh, than you are of Racquel Dancho, who just happens to be the second human being elected as an NDP MP: