Trucker's Convoy

West

I think of the troops that a Canadian Junta would have at its disposal

that's an invincible army, the most elite forces in the world, combat veterans from Afghanistan

the US military wouldn't be able to stop that force on Canadian soil

the military is on the brink of mutiny, the Liberals know it, that's why they can't put the soldiers in the streets

the soldiers are recoiling at unlawful orders to attack their own brothers in arms

Edited by Dougie93

16 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

"If I were king..."

Mr. Trudeau should have met with the protesters in some capacity. Even if this was doomed to fail, I would at least have a modicum of respect that he did reach out, he did show he is listening to Canadians.

Perhaps he could have said, I've heard you and we will take up a discussion in HOC about your concerns. Now it's time for you to go home.

Then he could mention it in the house, and also say he is listening to Canadians. Now it's time for the truckers to go home. Then he wins.

What I see instead is a narrow-minded and selfish, immature leader. Spiteful when scorned, even in the least. Like one of those horrid boy-kings of old, who inherited his fathers kingdom and then laid it to ruin.

A more benign-looking King Joffrey

10 hours ago, Goddess said:

I watched the video of that - several videos from all different angles.

The Ottawa police tweeted that a bicycle was thrown at the horse.

That is untrue.

They pointed to a bicycle-like object on the ground next to the elderly Mohawk woman who was trampled - it was not a bicycle.  It was her walker.  And no one threw it.

Stop ingesting MSM lies.

You are making yourself look very foolish.

The  incident was filmed by many.

yea  i seen the video myself you can't make clear if the  walker was thrown or not or if she was pushed both are totally possible i am gonna take the police word over some lady on here who has been Pro convoy the whole time lol.

1 minute ago, Jack9000 said:

yea  i seen the video myself you can't make clear if the  walker was thrown or not or if she was pushed both are totally possible i am gonna take the police word over some lady on here who has been Pro convoy the whole time lol.

CBC:

OLD WOMAN TRAMPLES TWO HORSES

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

if Trudeau were to lose control of the situation, throwing this gasoline on the fire ?

and that clown Joe Biden ordered American troops to assist Trudeau ?

I think Joe Biden would have a mutiny on his hands as well

Well I think the world is watching how all of this goes over the next few days, including Monday’s vote.  If the government gets continued support for oppressive policies and more scenes like last night’s ensue, then either the Governor General must dissolve Parliament or Canadians will literally need to be liberated from dictatorship.   I don’t know if Biden’s America would do it. All of this is making the US Democrats look complicit in oppression.

Edited by Zeitgeist

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

Well I think the world is watching how all of this goes over the next few days, including Monday’s vote.  If the government gets continued support for oppressive policies and more scenes like last night’s ensue, then either the Governor General must dissolve Parliament or Canadians will literally need to be liberated from dictatorship.   I don’t know if Biden’s America would do it.  All of this is making the US Democrats look complicit in oppression.

Scenes like RIGHT NOW

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

CBC:

OLD WOMAN TRAMPLES TWO HORSES

You are not way off here. That is essentially what they're saying with the angle that the horse was injured when a bicycle was thrown at it.

Having said that, I do empathize with the horse. Just doing its job.

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The world watches. Trudeau and his supporters think the CBC has this in terms of keeping it quiet.

I feel the great weight of Canada refusing to take any Jews as refugees before the war

this is that sort of situation now

these Globalists are vehemently anti Zionist in fact

so they will be coming for the Jews in the end

Edited by Dougie93

Just now, Jack9000 said:

Nonsense but can't talk any sense into the right wing kliq on here anyway..

There's your problem. Your desire to 'talk sense' to people who don't agree with you. With a club if needed.

Your fascist NDP leader agrees...so I expect you to fall in line like a good little fascist.