Trucker's Convoy

West

1 minute ago, Queenmandy85 said:

They would say "We don't like mandates." He would answer that public health advisors say we still need them.

One of the items the truckers were asking for was a public meeting with doctors and scientists who disagree with Tam and the other Public Health officials in which they would each present the science they are following.

Tam and the others didn't show up.

Tam and all Provincial Health officers have refused from the beginning to provide proof of the science they are supposedly following, in spite of hundreds of doctors across the country requesting the information.

https://thedaily.ca/news/2021/09/12/open-letter-to-dr-bonnie-henry-adrian-dix-and-premier-john-horgan/?fbclid=IwAR2Ac37JQsSELhFulCszzcqm_I4w2GKLzZjYax0TAkREbXue19nmFX9VLns

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Ottawa police Chief on national TV just  denied any woman being trampled as said it was a false video made by protest supporters put on social media as misinformation.

The new chief after the last two quit?

I suspect they quit because they couldn't go along with Trudeau's lies.

I guess he found one who would.

2 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If the protesters wanted to send a message, they should have used email or Canada Post. It would have saved 4 billion dollars. I see a lot of whining about the Prime Minister not going to talk to them. What would that have accomplished?

They would say "We don't like mandates." He would answer that public health advisors say we still need them.  That could be done by email rather than bullying and taking away the freedoms of thousands of innocent people. 

On another note, I think I heard Ms. Lich told the Judge she was exersizing her First Amendment rights. Doesn't she know this is Canada? It is one more sign that it is not Chinese influence we need to guard against. It is the Americans. I think the old Colonel J. Sutherland Brown Volunteer Brigade needs to begin a recruiting drive. (If you are looking down on us, Tim, thank you my old friend.)

Yes, a lot of these people think this is the American republic and they are following far right extremist ideology of the American far right, which hates any kind of government authority or health measures.  They will get a surprise.  I heard the police have been taking a lot of photographs and collecting a lot of information.  Investigations, charges, and criminal prosecutions will likely go on for years.  The investigations and counter actions by authorities will not end when Ottawa is cleared.

13 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Ottawa police Chief on national TV just  denied any woman being trampled as said it was a false video made by protest supporters put on social media as misinformation.

In case you're interested, the woman's name is Candy.

Under the Emergency Measures Act, indigenous people are allowed to protest. Her people are making rumblings about how attacking her was an act of war that they are not going to take lightly.

Hopefully it remains peaceful and Trudeau just has to pay her $10 million of your tax dollars for the broken clavicle and having her rights violated.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

everybody is allowed to protest

the Emergencies Act in no way suspends your fundamental Charter rights

hence why the cops can't actually do much about it

I thought protesting was curtailed during the Emergency Measures?

I read the government info about it and saw the part where indigenous were allowed to protest.  Then one of the bands offered for protesters to sign a document in which they would be "adopted" by the band and could legally protest.  The chief of the band made the offer to protesters.

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Trudeau is going to be playing Convoy Whack-a-mole for a while, I think.

nothing will stop this now

the more they try to crack down

the more it will spread exponentially

in the end, every single member of cabinet will be investigated

for their role in these ignominious crimes against their own people

this is Canadian Watergate

they have impaled themselves on their own hubris

now we are coming for them

nothing will stop us

we will never forget, never forgive

we will dedicate the rest of our lives as necessary

to hunting these pathetic tyrants down

and prosecuting them all to the fullest extent of the law

these Liberal cronies, sycophants, cowards & traitors

are going to jail

and I mean Milhaven Maximum Security Penitentiary

Edited by Dougie93

28 minutes ago, Goddess said:

In case you're interested, the woman's name is Candy.

Under the Emergency Measures Act, indigenous people are allowed to protest. Her people are making rumblings about how attacking her was an act of war that they are not going to take lightly.

Hopefully it remains peaceful and Trudeau just has to pay her $10 million of your tax dollars for the broken clavicle and having her rights violated.

Mercedes Stephenson from Global News also denied any woman being trampled under a police horse. There is no official announcement or report of this event. Only reported on social media.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

Not convinced yet about Canada’s democracy in crisis?  Listen to this horrifying message from the Chief of Police in Ottawa regarding how people involved in these peaceful protests will be tracked and have their rights removed:

because they were at  a ILLEGAL event lol.. its not a dictatorship

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Not convinced yet about Canada’s democracy in crisis?  Listen to this horrifying message from the Chief of Police in Ottawa regarding how people involved in these peaceful protests will be tracked and have their rights removed:

Ottawa police are flailing. Enough police brutality has been caught on camera. 

5 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

because they were at  a ILLEGAL event lol.. its not a dictatorship

Like if the police follows me after I take part in a bank robbery then this is dictatorship!!!!!. They have to let me break the law and don't follow up on that. This is dictatorship if they fine me crossing red traffic light or parking illegally also!!!!!

32 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Any actual examples?

Yes there is lots of examples, and you've seen the news as well as i did , and you don't see that there is a bias towards one side...do you think they are portraying the truth or facts.

The city was held hostage, the city residence were tortured, the convoy is dangerous, racist, the convoys main goal was to over throw the government,  

These are words used to paint a far different picture than what is actually happening... was anyone actually held hostage ? was any one tortured, did they over take the government in any way...did they even approach government with the intent of taking it over....i mean it is full of armed police and security with guns, could not just walk up to the front door and say we are taking over with out getting arrested.

I may not agree with the whole convoy thing, but i do believe that it is not being portrayed accurately/ fairly/ and not just in the media but the government at all levels have shit to bed and have described the events in such a way that are lies period. 

But if you see it differently, then thats your opinion, not mine which is fine you do you and I'll do me... but you can't tell me you have not read some media source objectively and said thats is not what happened, or it is not being portrayed fairly..

And on the other hand do you think Fox did itself any favors by lying about the women that was trampled and had died. Yes it is American Media but they to have ethics to follow...like i said both sides are doing it...