Trucker's Convoy

West

4 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

1.  Well like I said, the proof is in the pudding.  Sounds more like excuses and cover for the status quo.

2. What up with the insults, dawg?

1. Well there's plenty wrong with the CBC - and management is really terrible, probably problem #1
2. Nah nah - you are a fine young man but it's weird to hear somebody who is politically plugged in saying they are 'learning things' about Harper ?  ?  Befuddling

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

How so?

Do you think all the media portrayed the convoy fairly, and I'm not just pointing out CBC and CTV, the other side of the gambit is just as guilty. these stories where dress up to sell papers with not so much attention paid to truth, or fairness.

just look at some of the headlines, meant as click bait to attract readers.. I'm sure if you read those journalist ethics you can find they breached more than 2 or 3 on each story, be it CBC, CTV, FOX news and many many more.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Well there's plenty wrong with the CBC - and management is really terrible, probably problem #1
2. Nah nah - you are a fine young man but it's weird to hear somebody who is politically plugged in saying they are 'learning things' about Harper ?  ?  Befuddling

2.  Well some things we don't really notice at the time.  Like the panda gifts from China seemed fine and harmless at the time..I love pandas!  I guess they were payment for kissing their bottoms or something.

but if you don't decline the unlawful orders being issued here ?

then you put yourself in legal jeopardy

when it comes out in the wash

the politicians will throw you under the bus

just the like Airborne in Somalia, brothers

why take these risks ?

for a ridiculous fop like Trudeau ?

who openly supports BLM who hate the police ?

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

They love the immature and low-blow politics of The Rebel et. al.   They are just DYING for politics to reach the pits that it occupies in the USA, where the discussion is chiefly about symbology and unimportant things.

Sounds a lot like Canadian politics, when was the last time the country really talked about some of the serious issues our nation has.. instead we are wrapped up about the unimportant things...convoys for one, where is the talk about health care, education, or how about this build back better where is the plan to tackle all of that...

I don't think these protests are going to stop just because they moved some trucks

everybody hates Trudeau now

everybody knows he's dirty, can't afford for any of this to get to court

everybody is learning that this is their fundamental right

people who violate those rights

will be punished in the end, damages will have to be awarded in the end

and this is the new fun thing to do in Canada, best place for young people to hang out

so the protests are going to keep going, until Trudeau and his cronies are brought to justice

Edited by Dougie93

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

1. everybody hates Trudeau now

2. everybody knows he's dirty, can't afford for any of this to get to court, everybody is learning that this is their fundamental right, people who violate those rights, will be punished in the end, damages will have to be awarded in the end, and this is the new fun thing to do in Canada, best place for young people to hang out

3. so the protests are going to keep going, until Trudeau and his cronies are brought to justice

1. yeah but you guys thought that before... wait for the polls to show it is my advice
2. there are lots of lawyers to go around
3. there will be no legal implications for Trudeau personally, you should get past that

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. yeah but you guys thought that before... wait for the polls to show it is my advice
2. there are lots of lawyers to go around
3. there will be no legal implications for Trudeau personally, you should get past that

only one poll out so far the Cons got a 39 to 31% lead over liberals now lol. i wouldn't be surprised if the cons lead in the polls for awhile after this though..  probs still 18 months or more to a election anyway

• Like 1

Just now, Jack9000 said:

only one poll out so far the Cons got a 39 to 31% lead over liberals now lol. i wouldn't be surprised if the cons lead in the polls for awhile after this though..  probs still 18 months or more to a election anyway

I saw a few polls but that's why I say wait a bit... I saw the PPC jump in one, and the NDP in another.

The Conservatives should do well without a leader, LOL, that's a thing now...

I mean, if you're missing this ?

you're missing your generational moment

and the biggest event in Canadian history

because this is world history

literally billions of people are watching this go down, all around the world

they are waving Canadian flags all around the world

it is the world symbol of freedom right now

Edited by Dougie93

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

I saw a few polls but that's why I say wait a bit... I saw the PPC jump in one, and the NDP in another.

The Conservatives should do well without a leader, LOL, that's a thing now...

yea  i figure they will get a boost for awhile but if pierre gets it he is gonna turn off some people  just like scheer did.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

only because he will flee the country and let his cronies take the fall for him

Let me guess - you will have him fleeing to Cuba ?

Did you think Trump was going to get inaugurated instead of Biden on Jan 20, 2021 also ?

The world is a lot more boring than that.  Even Trump, with all his exciting things, isn't in jail so maybe recalibrate your expectations I would say...

51 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Doesn’t the fringe elements of society always complain about how the mainstreams of society just don’t understand them?  Or complain that all the mainstream media always have mainstream viewpoints?  

To me, it makes perfect sense that the media would reflect society in general. 
To the fringe, this is a travesty.  

Actually there’s an exodus from much mainstream legacy media right now.  Fascinating to hear on Real Time with Bill Maher that more Democrats are watching Fox News now than MSNBC.  WTF?   Massive shift underway culturally.  It’s like suddenly people are realizing how restrictive leftist woke ideology is making life.  The centre cannot hold in our cancel culture.  Beri Weiss is calling cancelation almost a badge of honour.  Wokeness is being rejected along with mandates and all forms of overreach.

This is the libertarian moment.  We’ve lived under de facto totalitarianism under the public health authorities and a technocracy of data reports from our digital surveillance systems.  This is a movement against digital totalitarianism.  Marshall McLuhan would’ve found these culture wars in the Information Age fascinating.  Global theatre.  However, the threats to our civil liberties are real. We really could go the way of China if we don’t demand the lifting of mandates and restrictive policies.  Digital vaccine passports are the stuff of dystopias.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

2 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

No because he hasn't commit a crime lol.

conspiracy to invoke the Emergencies Act against innocent Canadian citizens and their Charter rights

when in fact there is no emergency, it doesn't meet the required threshold written in the act

if there is any evidence that this is being done at the behest, of say, Joe Biden ?

that would be violating fundamental Charter rights with war measures military force

at the behest of a foreign power

where I come from, that is treason

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

conspiracy to invoke the Emergencies Act against innocent Canadian citizens and their Charter rights

when in fact there is no emergency, it doesn't meet the required threshold written in the act

if there is any evidence that this is being done at the behest, of say, Joe Biden ?

that would be violating fundamental Charter rights with war measures military force

at the behest of a foreign power

where I come from, that is treason

You have no case lol Trudeau did not commit a crime.. used some language he shouldn't of at times ? Yes  but a crime no lol.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

You have no case lol Trudeau did not commit a crime.. used some language he shouldn't of at times ? Yes  but a crime no lol.

I've been on the government side of the wire, I know exactly what crimes they are commiting

because I briefed on what we could do and not in these situations, many times, detailed Aid to Civil Power instruction

New  convoy in downtown Winnipeg.

Just released a statement in which they thanked the mayor and chief of police for welcoming them and working with them.

We'll see how that goes - Ottawa convoy also had agreements in place with the chief of police before they arrived and the government broke the agreements.

Same requests as the Ottawa convoy.

5 minutes ago, West said:

274298332_154413816943966_7026257525368599684_n.jpg

exactly the case

there is no emergency, just peaceful protests

the act states explicitly that it cannot be invoked for that, in the act

this is martial law, as in military force

being employed against his own citizens simply for invoking their fundamental Charter rights

that's a technical war crime, under both Hague & Geneva

the same sort of crimes under international law  & the laws of armed conflict

that are committed by regimes in Burma, Iran, Cuba, etc

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is now confirmed. What was posted by protest supporters on social media including on this forum and in this thread about an old woman being tramples under a police horse was A BIG LIE spread by BIG LIARS.

sooon as seen video you knew they just trying to push a agenda lol

• Like 1