Trucker's Convoy

West

9 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Not convinced yet about Canada’s democracy in crisis?  Listen to this horrifying message from the Chief of Police in Ottawa regarding how people involved in these peaceful protests will be tracked and have their rights removed:

Guess we've lost the freedom to protest along with all the other freedoms we've lost.

I think by the time most  of the yahoos on this forum wake up, it'll be too late.  Trudeau will have his dictatorship in full swing shortly.

11 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Mercedes Stephenson from Global News also denied any woman being trampled under a police horse.

She's obviously lying, Citizen.  FFS you saw the video of the trampling!  Two people were mowed down by the horses.  You saw it.  Why are you clinging to lies?  OMG you are definitely one of the people who would've turned Anne Frank in.

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Guess we've lost the freedom to protest along with all the other freedoms we've lost.

I think by the time most  of the yahoos on this forum wake up, it'll be too late.  Trudeau will have his dictatorship in full swing shortly.

Yeah this is seriously horrifying stuff.  I’d say the US should intervene but Biden might simply throw his support behind Trudeau’s dictatorship.  I don’t know whether Canadians will be able to salvage democracy against a police state.  Canadian democracy is in peril.

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yeah this is seriously horrifying stuff.  I’d say the US should intervene but Biden might simply throw his support behind Trudeau’s dictatorship.  I don’t know whether Canadians will be able to salvage democracy against a police state.  Canadian democracy is in peril.

Yes call for US army to invade and occupy our country. Real patriot you are. They love another Vietnam ot Iraq.

6 minutes ago, West said:

Ottawa police are flailing. Enough police brutality has been caught on camera. 

This is why they were so hesitant at the start of all this, there is no way to sugar coat it.. people are going to get hurt.

Well to be honest everyone knew that this was not going to end pretty, regardless of how peaceful it was.. one of the reasons why the media was not allowed to cover it... the protesters do have ex military and ex police officers in their ranks, they should have told the protesters what was coming,  people are going to get hurt, bloodied and fuc* up on both sides well more on the protesters side... One side has all the toys,  guns, pepper spray other non lethal means, on top of snipers and RCMP tactical squads armed with C-8's one of those fully automatic assault rifles that Justine likes so much only these ones have 30 rounds in each mag, and can be emptied in mere seconds...

there is no way to stay objective once they start moving in on protesters on either side ...once tempers are up someone is getting both horns...and it is 90 % the protesters that pay for that in blood, or bruises.. so no one is hiding anything...ask the rioters in Toronto G-20 how things went for them..

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

There are several videos out now of police arresting protesters as they walked farther away from the actual Red Zone.  They are being kicked, kneed and slammed around as they are shoved into cop cars.  In one video, one cop is looking around to see if anybody is watching but doesn't notice the person filming.  That one is hashtagged "Filmed by Ottawa resident"

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

She's obviously lying, Citizen.  FFS you saw the video of the trampling!  Two people were mowed down by the horses.  You saw it.  Why are you clinging to lies?  OMG you are definitely one of the people who would've turned Anne Frank in.

Yes we’re seeing people’s characters now, the cowards and the cowed.  I guess it’s times like these we have to ask ourselves, what’s it all for?   What kind of a person do I want to be and what kind of world do I want to live in?   

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

This is why they were so hesitant at the start of all this, there is no way to sugar coat it.. people are going to get hurt.

Well to be honest everyone knew that this was not going to end pretty, regardless of how peaceful it was.. one of the reasons why the media was not allowed to cover it... the protesters do have ex military and ex police officers in their ranks, they should have told the protesters what was coming,  people are going to get hurt, bloodied and fuc* up on both sides well more on the protesters side... One side has all the toys,  guns, pepper spray other non lethal means, on top of snipers and RCMP tactical squads armed with C-8's one of those fully automatic assault rifles that Justine likes so much only these ones have 30 rounds in each mag, and can be emptied in mere seconds...

there is no way to stay objective once they start moving in on protesters on either side ...once tempers are up someone is getting both horns...and it is 90 % the protesters that pay for that in blood, or bruises.. so no one is hiding anything...ask the rioters in Toronto G-20 how things went for them..

So far there's been no injuries of police yet the Ottawa police continues to slander peaceful protesters by claiming violence. 

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes we’re seeing people’s characters now, the cowards and the cowed.  I guess it’s times like these we have to ask ourselves, what’s it all for?   What kind of a person do I want to be and what kind of world do I want to live in?   

You should watch Winter on Fire on Netflix.

About the Ukraine, when the people rose up against their democratically elected leader, who then sold them out to Russia.

Many similarities to us right now.

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

There are several videos out now of police arresting protesters as they walked farther away from the actual Red Zone.  They are being kicked, kneed and slammed around as they are shoved into cop cars.  In one video, one cop is looking around to see if anybody is watching but doesn't notice the person filming.  That one is hashtagged "Filmed by Ottawa resident"

Yup that’s the nightmare work of henchmen in a dictatorship.  Republicans and Democrats, please see what’s happening in Canada.  Please do something to help protect constitutional freedoms in Canada.  

26 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Mercedes Stephenson from Global News also denied any woman being trampled under a police horse. There is no official announcement or report of this event. Only reported on social media.

According to the Ottawa police , their was no media allowed to record the removal...so how did she see anything, do they have video of the event...

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Canadian democracy is in peril.

buck up

Christ is with us

and we will never relent

until the tyrants are brought to justice

we're getting our second wind now

the protests are spreading like wildfire

people are seeing who is in the streets

seeing that it is not who the media say

but rather everyday salt o' the earth Canadians

so now everybody us coming out

everybody wants in now, to be a part of it

the greatest moment in Canadian history

in the meantime, it's Saturday night

so let's have a cocktail

Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye

Canada fuck yeah

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

buck up

Christ is with us

and we will never relent

until the tyrants are brought to justice

we're getting our second wind now

the protests are spreading like wildfire

people are seeing who is in the streets

seeing that it is not who the media say

but rather everyday salt o' the earth Canadians

so now everybody us coming out

everybody wants in now, to be a part of it

the greatest moment in Canadian history

in the meantime, it's Saturday night

so let's have a cocktail

Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye

Canada fuck yeah

Cheers to that!

6 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yes call for US army to invade and occupy our country. Real patriot you are. They love another Vietnam ot Iraq.

Wishful thinking ,Thats not going to happen, Canadians have made sure their military is toothless, and have disarmed most of the people, this would be a speed bump completed over one or 2 nights....

5 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

According to the Ottawa police , their was no media allowed to record the removal...so how did she see anything, do they have video of the event...

It's dystopian. We clearly see a woman trampled by a horse. 

Leftists are all like "she wasn't trampled. She was knocked over and stepped on. Get it right" ?

That's their pathetic playbook

2 minutes ago, West said:

It's dystopian. We clearly see a woman trampled by a horse. 

Leftists are all like "she wasn't trampled. She was knocked over and stepped on. Get it right" ?

That's their pathetic playbook

Then there's tweet:

Like  millions of us didn't watch the live streams downtown and see all the times they tear gassed the crowds.

Something is rotten in this "democracy."  This is the stuff that happens in dictatorships.

no tear gas.jpg

• Like 1