Trucker's Convoy

West

What kind of relief is "see you in court"? Will Trudeau or any of his henchmen pay anything out of their pockets? Or as usual lowly peasants pay for extravagance of their king, lawers included?

An essential part of the democratic renewal agenda should be making a provision in cases of egregious and deliberate violation of citizens rights for the perpetrators and organizers to pay the damages, all of it including punitive. This is the only way they would stop and think before the act. Or, just watch them.

Edited by myata

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I just watched Evan Solomon let a protester talk for over a minute to explain his position. He has said he has experienced everything from being thanked and kindness from protesters to being spit on and called a Nazi. What exactly is it you want?

they let a token protester on to pretend they are unbiased

whoop dee doo

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

How much of this can be ignored or explained away?  The truth will out.  The truth will set you free.  

all of my government representatives are hiding from me

MP, MLA, Senator

none will answer their phone, none will call me back

so they are the ones who are ashamed, because they know this is the government acting criminally

49 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You  need to read some real science.

Real science?  You mean perfect science without error...that is unrealistic.  It's like saying if a measure doesn't provide %100 protection ignore it.

Every single model and prediction has been WRONG.

The lockdowns and restrictions have all been based on modelling predictions and they have all been WRONG!

Now you've made a positive claim that you'll need to back up with a peer reviewed analysis of every single model that's been used.

THAT'S real science.

2 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

there's a good reason  that there ignoring you lol

well, the Speaker of the Senate didn't ignore me

they did call me back, the Assistant to the Speaker, took down my concerns word for word

but that is not my Senator, my Senator's phone is off, can't even leave a message

so I just started calling the Senate, beginning at the top of the list

on paper at least, this is how Canadian democracy is supposed to work

that you say it is right to ignore me, is simply you saying there is no democratic representation in Canada

thus making my point for me

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Real science?  You mean perfect science without error...that is unrealistic.  It's like saying if a measure doesn't provide %100 protection ignore it.

Now you've made a positive claim that you'll need to back up with a peer reviewed analysis of every single model that's been used.

THAT'S real science.

I wrote a whole post about this, stating each of their modeling predictions and contrasted with what the real data showed.

The danger from covid was massively overestimated, which the basis for the lockdowns and the restrictions.

At the beginning of covid, maybe it would be understandable, but we are 2 years into this and the numbers do not justify the continued lockdowns and restrictions.

Most people are waking up to this.

I guess not you, though.

11 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

all of my government representatives are hiding from me

MP, MLA, Senator

none will answer their phone, none will call me back

so they are the ones who are ashamed, because they know this is the government acting criminally

What’s fascinating is the fact that elder Canadian vets supporting the protests and defending the war memorial were actually accused of desecration of the monument in mainstream publications.  These bogus journalists don’t even know what they’re saluting at Remembrance Day. We’ve become the praying monks who walk by and ignore cries of suffering.  No authenticity.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

What’s fascinating is the fact that elder Canadian vets supporting the protests and defending the war memorial were actually accused of desecration of the monument in mainstream publications.  These bogus journalists don’t even know what they’re saluting at Remembrance Day.  We’ve become the praying monks who walk by and ignore cries of suffering.  No authenticity.  

you mean like former Newfoundland Premier Brian Peckford the only surviving author of the Charter

versus lunatic NDP Antifa mobs screaming for Canadian native old ladies to get run down by horses

as I've told you for years, the totalitarian Post National State has supplanted Canada, and it was before Trudeau

Just now, Dougie93 said:

you mean like former Newfoundland Premier Brian Peckford the only surviving author of the Charter

versus lunatic NDP Antifa mobs screaming for Canadian native old ladies to get run down by horses

as I've told you for years, the totalitarian Post National State has supplanted Canada, and it was before Trudeau

I enjoy the Indigenous drumming, singing and dance in last night’s protests.  Fuckin’ cool.  

50 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Not at all. Government has every right to end an illegal occupation of a Capital city. Which planet are you coming from?

If it's that simple then why have the CCLA (Canadian Civil Liberties Association) and the CCF (Canadian Constitutional Foundation) announced their intentions of challenging Trudeau's invocation of the Emergency Act in court?

https://ccla.org/press-release/ccla-will-fight-invocation-of-emergencies-act-in-court-2/

Just now, Goddess said:

I wrote a whole post about this, stating each of their modeling predictions and contrasted with what the real data showed.

Could I see the peer review by scientists that are experts at modelling?

You could be in line for a Nobel Prize.  We have a number of climate experts here as well who have written posts that prove everyone else is wrong. If they would only put their findings into the hands of experts instead of wasting them on us the world would be a much better place.

20 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

so they are the ones who are ashamed,

Maybe not. Maybe they simply know that they don't have to and nothing would change. And you could do nothing about it. They just... don't need you. Your taxes, automatic annual rise is all that happy bunch is needing from you. Now please go.. you've made your .. whatever.

Edited by myata

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I enjoy the Indigenous drumming, singing and dance in last night’s protests.  Fuckin’ cool.  

well, I can't say I am taking any pleasure in being right

it wasn't that I was cheering for this

I was trying to warn you

I am only scarred by seeing this, this is existential catastrophe which will tear the country to pieces

and I am forsworn to go down with this ship

no escape to sunny Florida for me, just a frozen GULAG as far as the eye can see

Edited by Dougie93

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Could I see the peer review by scientists that are experts at modelling?

You could be in line for a Nobel Prize.  We have a number of climate experts here as well who have written posts that prove everyone else is wrong. If they would only put their findings into the hands of experts instead of wasting them on us the world would be a much better place.

Why are you suddenly interested in peer reviewed modeling by scientists?

The man who is responsible for the massive over-estimates of modeling that resulted in lockdowns and restrictions, wasn't even a scientist.  He was an academic who was already responsible for other overestimations (like H1N1) that never came true - something like 250%-1700% over estimations.

You seemed fine then without a scientist and a peer review.

Neil Ferguson.

Look him up.

He's a lunatic and responsible for the lies that led to this whole mess.

Edited by Goddess