Trucker's Convoy

West

6 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The Ottawa Chief of Police is doing a exemplary job with the resources he has.  He deserves a medal of honour.  God bless him.  He is just now speaking on CTV and answering questions.  As he gets more resources, he will be able to do more interdiction.  Meanwhile the court case is proceeding today against the honking which is causing great harm to the citizen's health.  I pray they will rule against the honking.

Those darn kids out playing street hockey eh. Get off my lawn! ?

29 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

That happens when everyone outside of the truckers circle paints them as everything but a Canadian...media, government leaders have slanted the conversation that way.. Canadians are not smart enough to see through it... even climate barbie knew that fact, say it loud enough and long enough and they meaning Canadians will believe anything...

Why should truckers be the only ones who get to protest? Is no one else entitled to express an opinion? Should only people who get their news from the likes of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other unaccountable sources be entitled to make policy and have opinions? Canadians are smart enough and that’s why they are losing patience and starting counter protests.

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So if someone else can come up with a bigger mob than you, they get to decide what is legal? Is that what you want?

Does it not register with you that our former Justice Minister and Attorney-General of Canada, Wilson-Raybould, who was ousted by Trudeau for not going along with his SNC crimes, has just come outright and said that our government is not following the rule of law?

See above.

She is a very well-respected lawyer, why do you not consider what she is saying?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I'm starting to realize how the government has "covered it's arse" in all of this.  When it all comes out and the lawsuits start pouring in, they will blame each provincial health authority for the lockdowns and restrictions and claim they were given false information from them.  The businesses that are going to get sued for firing employees, the government will just say, "We didn't tell you to do that, we just gave you the option."  The cops will be given the blame, too, even though it's the government pulling their strings.

This particular government is doomed so...

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Theft is illegal, whether by GoFundMe or the police.

GoFundMe didn't steal anything, and neither did the police.  You don't get to just bring whatever you want and lay it anywhere you please, nor is GoFundMe required to send funds wherever you feel they should.  Anyone who donated can get their money back.  Regarding fuel, it doesn't take a genius to realize that maybe you can't just cart gasoline and diesel around and drop it wherever you want, nor can you park your vehicle wherever you please.  

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Freezing funds because you don’t like someone’s politics may be something you can do, but expect half of Americans to hate GoFundMe for it.

Angry, happy, or sad has nothing to do with the laws or our constitution.

You're right.  What you're saying has absolutely nothing to do with the Laws or our Constitution, neither of which you understand whatsoever.  

17 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The Ottawa Chief of Police is doing a exemplary job with the resources he has.  He deserves a medal of honour.  God bless him.  He is just now speaking on CTV and answering questions.  As he gets more resources, he will be able to do more interdiction.  Meanwhile the court case is proceeding today against the honking which is causing great harm to the citizen's health.  I pray they will rule against the honking.

If the honking went on past 10 or 11...there will be a judgment in accordance with the noise by-laws.

That's the extent of the legal action, is it? They sued "Honking"?

3 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

GoFundMe didn't steal anything, and neither did the police.  You don't get to just bring whatever you want and lay it anywhere you please, nor is GoFundMe required to send funds wherever you feel they should.  Anyone who donated can get their money back.  Regarding fuel, it doesn't take a genius to realize that maybe you can't just cart gasoline and diesel around and drop it wherever you want, nor can you park your vehicle wherever you please.  

You're right.  What you're saying has absolutely nothing to do with the Laws or our Constitution, neither of which you understand whatsoever.  

Errr...ever heard of a "Jerry-Can"?

15 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Does it not register with you that our former Justice Minister and Attorney-General of Canada, Wilson-Raybould, who was ousted by Trudeau for not going along with his SNC crimes, has just come outright and said that our government is not following the rule of law?

See above.

She is a very well-respected lawyer, why do you not consider what she is saying?

So go to court.

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You're pathetic.

Your citation was pathetic, as usual, and came from Twitter of all places.  It neither supports your argument here nor does it even serve as a proper link.  

Your record of citation here is...not very good.  

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. "Tienamen Now" ... ?   I wonder where I got that idea.
2. np

Taunting your opponent is not the same as wanting them to. For example you might put a gun to my head, and I say”go on, pull the trigger.” Then you will think about the consequences of your actions and not do them. Or you might do them, but face consequences you will.

Therefore taunting is informing you, there will be consequences if you do. Not “hoping for”.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So if someone else can come up with a bigger mob than you, they get to decide what is legal? Is that what you want?

“Mob”?   You’re so out of touch.  All these people are asking is that the constitution be respected.  The government is in violation.  Our former Justice Minister knows it; so does a former writer of the constitution.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

“Mob”?   You’re so out of touch.  All these people are asking is that the constitution be respected.  The government is in violation.  Our former Justice Minister knows it; so does a former writer of the constitution.  

You can't even begin to understand how the Constitution is being violated.  You're just yelling, "CONSTITUTION CONSTITUTION!" without a clue what you're talking about. 

Your former "writer" of the Constitution was in fact a high-school teacher who ended up as the Premier of Newfoundland at the time and therefore had to sign off and rubber-stamp the Constitution, but wrote none of it.  

As for our former Justice Minister, I've yet to see anything she's said related to these protests, but if you have a source beyond a twitter link or some screen capture from the trucker's protest, I'd love to see it.  

39 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Ya, after GOP wanted DoJs to open a wire fraud investigation

4 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

1. Your former "writer" of the Constitution was in fact a high-school teacher who ended up as the Premier of Newfoundland at the time and therefore had to sign off and rubber-stamp the Constitution, but wrote none of it.  

2. As for our former Justice Minister, I've yet to see anything she's said related to these protests, but if you have a source beyond a twitter link or some screen capture from the trucker's protest, I'd love to see it.  

1. Wait - was he a DRAMA TEACHER ?!?  We HATE THOSE !!! GRRRRR !!!
2. Are you saying people are making up words for other people ???  What ?!?!

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

They were paid 600$ million by Trudeau to not publish anything that disagrees with him.

How wrong can one person be ?  The media fund went to the press... including the Globe and Mail, which BROKE the SNC Lavalin scandal.

Perhaps you and Ms. Raybould have heard of that scandal ?

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

How wrong can one person be ?  The media fund went to the press... including the Globe and Mail, which BROKE the SNC Lavalin scandal.

Perhaps you and Ms. Raybould have heard of that scandal ?

Thanks.

Have you been been able to find the links I asked you for?

You know, the "statements" you claim were issued by the convoy that outline their racist, white supremacist, hate agenda?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You can't even begin to understand how the Constitution is being violated.  You're just yelling, "CONSTITUTION CONSTITUTION!" without a clue what you're talking about. 

Your former "writer" of the Constitution was in fact a high-school teacher who ended up as the Premier of Newfoundland at the time and therefore had to sign off and rubber-stamp the Constitution, but wrote none of it.  

As for our former Justice Minister, I've yet to see anything she's said related to these protests, but if you have a source beyond a twitter link or some screen capture from the trucker's protest, I'd love to see it.  

You’re ridiculous.  He was one of the authors.  What’s more, read the Charter and ask yourself what freedoms you have.  Compare those to those of the unvaccinated.  Note that a vaccine passport isn’t mentioned as a pre-condition for Canadians to enjoy rights and freedoms.  Knock off the sophistry.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Goddess said:

She tweeted it.  What other source do you need?

Sorry it's not sourced by one of your beacon of truthinesses - CTV or CBC.

They were paid 600$ million by Trudeau to not publish anything that disagrees with him.

tweet.jpg

Who was paid?  What is Jody even talking about here?  How is this relevant to the trucker's convoy?  All you're doing is posting a tweet by a jaded former Justice Minister who was treated unfairly by Trudeau and the Cabinet.  For the record, I mostly support her and agree with her, but it has nothing to do with COVID mandates whatsoever.  

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

but it has nothing to do with COVID mandates whatsoever.  

It most certainly does - 

"The political class have collectively abandoned the rule of law."

And she tweeted it yesterday. I'm sure she's aware of the convoy and what is going on.  And she has experience with Trudeau's dictatorship.

Edited by Goddess