Trucker's Convoy

West

15 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are making a mockery out of yourself on a public forum by responses to clear violent acts like that. Or calling anyone who disagrees with your far right extremist views a leftist!!!!

In what way is West being seen by you as a right extremist? Where is he being so extremist in his comments? Well? 

15 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I just got back from the convoy, and what was most incredible was seeing people live freely.  A steel drummer was playing Caribanna sounds.  Feminists, interestingly enough, talking about free choice; Christian farmers, Siks, Iranians, Israelis, Saudis, Russians, Latinas.   All religions represented.  Everyone talking about importance of freedom, free speech, the human spirit and liberty.  Very warm environment.  Most social I felt in public in two years.   Like a great awakening of humanity.  People talking about Christ, Buddha, Mohammed, the Charter protections.  Black, White, everyone just enjoying life.

image.thumb.jpeg.a273b511ab2020adccd8046ed4fd7998.jpeg

A bunch of patriotic Canadians enjoying themselves and demanding to regain their freedoms and rights once again. This is all about fighting an evil menace called covid that has pretty much destroyed many Canadian lives. This covid scamdemic farce with all of it's forced vaccines, vaccine passports and mask wearing mandates has done nothing to stop the spread of covid.

The vaccinated and the non vaccinated are all still getting covid. Many countries in Europe have now got rid of their covid mandates and it's our turn now to get rid of this endless medical tyranny madness once and for all. It's all so funny for me to hear that people that were fully vaccinated on cruise ships and out at sea end up having a covid outbreak. Wth? ?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, West said:

I'm not far right. I'm not even right lol. 

Bodily autonomy is a classical liberal philosophy. 

This is the biggest irony of all.  It’s the anti-Liberals who are the ones having to safeguard all the rights and freedoms that Liberal Pierre Elliott Trudeau worked to enshrine.  What does it tell you when feminists with signs saying, “My body, my choice,” are walking arm in arm with Pro Life Christian farmers protesting the government mandates and restrictions? It tells me that government is violating our rights and freedoms as Canadians.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

It tells me that government is violating our rights and freedoms as Canadians.

It also tells us the the root cause of this problem is not political, right or left. It's in the different plane, liberty - control, up to and including authoritarian control. If government overreach is not limited by effective and constant, unconditional checks and oversight by the society, a government of any political or ideological flavor will be sliding into authoritarianism just because it's easier, because it can.

• Like 2

This just in:  the Freedom Convoy organizers have in their hands the zoom video that exposes the Ottawa mayor and his staff as directly involved in getting Go Fund Me to shut down the Convoy fund.  Pat King showed it on his face book page.  Things are heating up.

Ottawa has now made it illegal to refuel the trucks that are in Ottawa streets.

Elon Musk has come out condemning Go Fund Me for shutting down the convoy page when they kept open the BLM page when they were raising money for the Seattle city block take over.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, sharkman said:

This just in:  the Freedom Convoy organizers have in their hands the zoom video that exposes the Ottawa mayor and his staff as directly involved in getting Go Fund Me to shut down the Convoy fund.  Pat King showed it on his face book page.  Things are heating up.

Ottawa has now made it illegal to refuel the trucks that are in Ottawa streets.

Elon Musk has come out condemning Go Fund Me for shutting down the convoy page when they kept open the BLM page when they were raising money for the Seattle city block take over.

Elon Musk sounds like another radical Trumpster.  Now we know where the money is coming from...the far right Trump crowd in the U.S.  Glad the Go Fund Me had enough sense to shut it down.  They learned from the Ottawa police that there were lots of illegal acts going on.  There are 50 investigations of criminals acts underway.   Go Fund Me should hold the money because they will need it to pay the millions of dollars in legal settlements from a class action lawsuit now being launched against the convoy organizers by the people of Ottawa.

Edited by blackbird

57 minutes ago, myata said:

It also tells us the the root cause of this problem is not political, right or left. It's in the different plane, liberty - control, up to and including authoritarian control. If government overreach is not limited by effective and constant, unconditional checks and oversight by the society, a government of any political or ideological flavor will be sliding into authoritarianism just because it's easier, because it can.

Something that always stuck with me from high school history lessons. That at extreme levels of authoritarianism there is basically no difference between right and left. The world is becoming more authoritarian, and this protest is a backlash against it.

• Like 1

Trudeau refuses to meet with the convoy because they are the kind of people he looks down on.  He is an elitist, raised on money and privilege.  He looks down on average Canadians.  

He refuses to meet with the convoy because truckers are low-lifes to him.

It's the same reason he won't acknowledge Alberta. Full of dirty oilfield workers, in his eyes.

• Like 1

Looks like the Ottawa police are threatening to charge people for feeding and bringing supplies to people exercising their right to peaceful protest. 

True third world stuff going on in Ottawa now. Leftists have turned Canada into a third world dictatorship.. sick folks, folks

Edited by West
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, West said:

Looks like the Ottawa police are threatening to charge people for feeding and bringing supplies to people exercising their right to peaceful protest. 

True third world stuff going on in Ottawa now. Leftists have turned Canada into a third world dictatorship.. sick folks, folks

It's not a "peaceful protest".  It is an illegal occupation.  So you're ok with the people of Ottawa being held hostage, threatened, harassed, intimidated, and assaulted with noise.  The people are being used as hostages by a group of thugs trying to force the government to give them their way.  It will never work.

The police announced they have issued 450 tickets in the last 24 hours and 100 investigations are underway.

Edited by blackbird

7 minutes ago, blackbird said:

It's not a "peaceful protest".  It is an illegal occupation.  So you're ok with the people of Ottawa being held hostage, threatened, harassed, intimidated, and assaulted with noise.  The people are being used as hostages by a group of thugs trying to get force the government to give them their way.  It will never work.

The police announced they have issued 450 tickets in the last 24 hours and 100 investigations are underway.

Nothing illegal about the protest. Its a public street.

Only the wicked thing giving someone a sandwich is a punishable offense. 

Edited by West