Did Trudeau Fail His Country On Covid-19

Message added by Charles Anthony

The thread "Trudeau Government FAILED in Handling the Pandemic" was merged into this thread. 

Did Trudeau Fail His Country On Covid-19  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You don't have to, yet you do, hence Trudeau Derangement Syndrome. The Trump Haters don't have to grasp at straws to attack Trump, yet they do, hence Trump Derangement Syndrome. Don't be like the Trump Haters and pretend you have no bias and are just judging Trump based on non-partisan objectivity, except with Trudeau, pro tip.

Trudeau is a loser, he is all about power and himself. He has been slow and his love affair with china is a problem.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Overreacting to unimportant shit counts as well. You might think otherwise, but you are blinded by hatred of the man, if you acknowledged your bias instead of ignoring it like it doesn't exist, you'd stick more to the better critiques and wouldn't be grasping at straws as often.

Put down the kitchen sink, stop throwing anything you can against the wall, and use the good ammo. Or you are simply empowering Trudeau like Democrats empower Trump with the same counter-productive strategy, pro tip.

Things that I have said about Trudeau that might seem small to you are actually a big deal. 

His undemocratic stance on things like, not letting his MPs cast votes according to the will of their electorate is a really big deal, the fact that he admires China's basic dictatorship is a big deal. It shows up later on in his handling of affairs like SNC and the railway blockade situation. He won't even tell us what "deal" he negotiated with those clowns. Did he just say "George Soros said it's time to go home now or you won't get your last paycheque?" He doesn't say. Our media just goes with it.

Trudeau was utterly disgusting with his handling of the fake burka attack. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH YOU POOR DEAR CANADIANS SUCK!!!!!!!" And then after it was revealed that she just committed a hate crime herself the PM made a speech which said "Canadians still suck way too much". I can post that video if you don't believe me. That was a god-damned joke. Our own PM insulted us and then re-insulted us and you know exactly who was guilty in that instance. Then he totally ignores public hate rallies within our own country. He lets islamic state terrorists back into our country and calls them "fighters", like this is Pakistan or something "you guys are home free."  Those are the same guys that we stopped dropping bombs on as soon as our traitorous PM got into power.

That piece of crap and his family have been selling Saudi oil at their gas stations since the '70s. "Alberta oil can't go through the pristine tidewaters of this nation, ohhh nooooo". Only Saudi oil can go through the St Lawrence. Are you f'n kidding we? "We're phasing out the oil sands." Are you kidding me? Oil is a military resource. We do not stop producing oil and remain an ally of the United States. It's about the only thing that we even do to support their military now because we sure as hell ditched our common fight against islamic state in a hurry when Trudeau became PM. 

I hate Trudeau like Bull Hallsy hated the Japanese. Like Churchill hated the Germans. I absolutely loathe him to the point where old friends who support him are well past the point of ever being my friends anymore. That doesn't make my complaints about his transgressions against Canadians "grasping at straws". 

Edited by WestCanMan

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I hate Trudeau like Bull Hallsy hated the Japanese. Like Churchill hated the Germans. I absolutely loathe him to the point where old friends who support him are well past the point of ever being my friends anymore. That doesn't make my complaints about his transgressions against Canadians "grasping at straws". 

That is Trudeau Derangement Syndrome is nutshell, as bad as any Trump Hater has Trump Derangement Syndrome too I might add. That's the exact same attitude they have towards Trump. When you hate someone that much, you can't think straight, you are able to see that in those who hate on Trump, but you can't see that in yourself or with others who hate on Trudeau, that's the only difference.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Four guys were standing on a beach: Justin, Chung, Lee, and Su. Su sees something in distance, a wave that seems to be growing higher and moving faster. He moves off the beach and goes back to prepare for trouble. Chung and Lee soon follow.

Justin stays on the beach chewing caramel corn and watching the wave grow bigger and wider and says "Wow! Isn't that neat!"

And as the wave grows higher and higher, he munches more caramel corn, and strokes his beard, and ponders the great philosophies of life, like why is his skin so white when he wishes it was black. Occasionally he looks up at the approach wave and thinks "Coool." And then as the wave falls and sweeps him away he says "Hey! What's going on!?"

And Liberals standing on the heights applaud and say "Wow! What leadership!"

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

I'm in a region where the beaches should be crawling right now and I should be heading out with boatload after boatload of tourists.  Our rental was fully booked weather has been fantastic the sea is flat like a lake and I saw four different species of whale on my last trip...with barely a handful of people spread around a 60 foot vessel made to carry 45 people.

Poof its all gone just like that. I took a 15 minute drive into town today and it was ten minutes before I saw another soul.

Yes that's what I said most of us are at home complying, doing the right thing. I don't know where these 300000 are that you're talking about because there sure not here. My son spent 5 hours driving home today and only saw an occasional service or delivery truck.  You really think we need to do something more forceful like...increase the military presence in our cities?

Canadian cities. Soldiers with guns. In our cities. In Canada.

:lol: Sorry but I just had to throw that in there.

there are plenty of pictures on the web that would support people are not conforming to what they are being told....hanging out at beaches, parks, even kids play dates ,CBC been reporting about it for days.... not just younger people , people of all agers out enjoying their new time off. kind of like sending your kid for a time out in their room, and they jump out the window to be with their friends...

the figure came from CBC , that over 300,000 Canadians left the country for march break, after they were told to stay home , and while that is a drop in the bucket for 36 million in population it is enough to kick start the virous in this country...the governments orders are to protect the entire country, and they don't work unless everyone complies....even the stupid ones...

This crises does not need the military in our streets, besides our military it does not have the numbers nor equipment to do any of that.. not even enough to cover the major city centers.....besides most of our nations military is at home hunkering down like everyone else....nor does the RCMP, any policing dept or any other government dept...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

This crises does not need the military in our streets, besides our military it does not have the numbers nor equipment to do any of that.. not even enough to cover the major city centers.....besides most of our nations military is at home hunkering down like everyone else....nor does the RCMP, any policing dept or any other government dept...

So no force or singing Kumbaya at the end just partisan whimpering over woulda shoulda coulda?

I think an invasion by aliens from another star or a Zombie Apocalypse would have been a lot more fun.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So no force or singing Kumbaya at the end just partisan whimpering over woulda shoulda coulda?

I think an invasion by aliens from another star or a Zombie Apocalypse would have been a lot more fun.

It's coming. They will be announced soon coming to save you with a vaccine. Would you take it? You seem to have confidence in your gov. When they tell you to take the shot will you?

Me thinks Trudeau is already a zombie. 

Edited by Rue

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

That is Trudeau Derangement Syndrome is nutshell, as bad as any Trump Hater has Trump Derangement Syndrome too I might add. That's the exact same attitude they have towards Trump. When you hate someone that much, you can't think straight, you are able to see that in those who hate on Trump, but you can't see that in yourself or with others who hate on Trudeau, that's the only difference.

Wrong.

Just because I hate Trudeau doesn't mean that I lie about him. Maybe a small distinction to you but that's actually all the difference in the world.

I'm not hate mongering, I'm telling the truth.

Anti-Trumpers are hate mongers who throw out straw-man arguments on every topic that hits the news. 

When you find an example of me lying, or saying something inaccurate, or omitting key information to make a story about Trudeau to make it seem worse than it is, or just propagating trash from an unreliable source without considering the merits of it then you can compare me to those drooling morons. 

Right now you have nothing Yz. Nothing. The fact that I feel a certain way is not proof that I'm being dishonest. You're out in left field on this one. 

36 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

there are plenty of pictures on the web that would support people are not conforming to what they are being told....hanging out at beaches, parks, even kids play dates ,CBC been reporting about it for days.... not just younger people , people of all agers out enjoying their new time off. kind of like sending your kid for a time out in their room, and they jump out the window to be with their friends...

the figure came from CBC , that over 300,000 Canadians left the country for march break, after they were told to stay home , and while that is a drop in the bucket for 36 million in population it is enough to kick start the virous in this country...the governments orders are to protect the entire country, and they don't work unless everyone complies....even the stupid ones...

I agree with almost everything in your post, but honestly Canadians are allowed to visit parks, just not in groups. 

Provincial parks and federal parks where people camp are closed, I think that all off-leash dog parks are closed too, but you can go walking outside at local parks.

Google: "walking in local parks during covid canada" and you'll see lots of advisories for parks in your area.

Playgrounds are obviously a bad idea, as little germ-breeders are famous for touching their faces and not washing their hands, but going for a walk at a local park with the people you live with is perfectly a-ok.

10 hours ago, eyeball said:

One guy plus how many snowbirds? I mean I get it what you're talking about but I still think the vast majority of Canadians are doing the right thing and to such an extent that we can justifiably thank ourselves for much of Canada's apparent success at grappling with this a little more effectively than other countries have. I attribute more public willingness to that success and less to our government's efforts actually....

I hope you are right.  Actually he was a snowbird, along with others who had stopped in the Walmart parking lot on their way home. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Wrong.

Just because I hate Trudeau doesn't mean that I lie about him

It's means you are unaware when you are lying about him, and think you are telling the truth, but you are just looking at reality through partisan blinders. You simply can't tell the difference when blinded by hate, you'll believe the worst about him, even when it isn't true, confirmation bias is a helluva drug.

Same goes for Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd, it's the exact same thing, y'all just hate a different politician is all, but the derangement is plain as day.

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It's means you are unaware when you are lying about him, and think you are telling the truth, but you are just looking at reality through partisan blinders. You simply can't tell the difference when blinded by hate, you'll believe the worst about him, even when it isn't true, confirmation bias is a helluva drug.

Same goes for Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd, it's the exact same thing, y'all just hate a different politician is all, but the derangement is plain as day.

Again, you're just 100% wrong on this one.

I don't find myself intentionally misrepresenting facts. My latest "attack" on Trudeau included video of him saying exactly what I accused him of.

Simple math and common sense prove me 100% correct:

Since Jan 31, zero non-Americans flew directly from China to the US and infected Americans with the coronavirus, resulting in zero deaths. FACT. 

Between Jan 31 and March 19th, our PM and Health Minister both publicly stated that a travel ban from flights coming from China, or on non-Canadians who had been to China within the past 14 days, was unnecessary. Trudeau did it himself, at least twice.

As a result, thousands of non-Canadians flew directly from China to Canada, and the screening at the airport was minimal, especially considering that people carrying covid are asymptomatic for days before they show symptoms.

So it's an absolute mathematical certainty that people flew directly to Canada with the virus, and it's an absolute mathematical certainty that they infected some Canadians, and this was happening BEFORE THE DAYS OF SOCIL DISTANCING. Trudeau only cut off international passengers from travelling to Canada once social distancing was in effect, when it wasn't even as important anymore.

Therefor, it's an absolute certainty that at least one Canadian has died or will die unnecessarily because of Trudeau's decisions. FACT. 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Again, you're just 100% wrong on this one.

I don't find myself intentionally misrepresenting facts

Neither do those with Trump Derangement Syndrome for the most part, they simply unintentionally misrepresent facts thinking they are telling the truth while being incredulous that those who aren't deranged cannot see what they see. Even when you tell them this, it doesn't snap them out of it, they double down, because they still can't see the derangement, they think it's everyone else who is deranged, that's part of the derangement.

Same applies to you with Trudeau.

Edited by Yzermandius19

On 3/20/2020 at 9:52 AM, WestCanMan said:

Our health officials are telling us that social distancing is mandatory to limit the spread of coronavirus.

An obvious part of social distancing is staying away from people who you know have a really good chance of carrying the virus. Eg, people who have a sick family member at home with them, or people who have symptoms.

So, was limiting the flow of people from the center of the outbreak important back in January, when there were very few cases in Canada, or did it somehow just become important on March 19th? 

For people who don't think that Trudeau failed us, I'd love to know why you feel like it's important to use social distancing and stop international travel now, but it wasn't 45 days earlier.   

Hey, I have some great news for you. That village idiot we call the prime mistake of Canada has just decided in all of his make no sense silly azz wisdom to give Greece millions of our tax dollars to help Greece fight this so called pandemic especially in some refugee camps. This fool and his love for refugees. WTH is wrong and with this fool? 

This fool is also going to give 50 million of our tax dollars to WHO(World Health Organization)for now as part of a a billion dollar virus aid package to other organizations to help them fight this virus. The EU has a trillion dollar budget to help out Greece if they need it but yet this village idiot of ours is going to take our tax dollars and blow it on Greece. This guy must go. He is beyond hopeless. this guy seems to enjoy blowing our tax dollars on the rest of the world but f Canada and Canadians. How do you like them for apples, eh? 

Source: The Rebel and Ezra Levant. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

I am starting to get sick and tired of these now becoming dictator mayors, MLA's, and MP's trying to tell me that I must practice this stupid thing called "social distance". I cannot do anything anymore of what I use to be able to do. Some stunned mayors are starting to shut down parks and playgrounds, recreation centers, and even some hiking trails for gawd's sake. Parents need a bit of a break with their children and be able to go outside and play with their kids in some park. Now some cannot. 

It's time to call this for what it really is? A bloody big farce. There may be a flu virus roaming around out there but flu viruses have been around for centuries. People always will die from some new virus out there every year in the hundreds of thousands. What makes this one so different? The media is exaggerating the numbers to try to cause total panic among the sheeple who will believe all this nonsense about the sky is falling in flu virus. My wife is going to have a birthday party this weekend and we will have just nine family members only there because ten others backed out because of this bs going on. I guess that we will have to keep it a secret from the authorities because if they find out that we are more than five people we could face a fine or maybe even jail. Wake up you bunch of lemmings out there. No matter what these dictator politicians try to do to make our lives miserable and boring as hell, eventually we will all get tired of self isolation and social distancing and begin to rebel and start going out again. 

It's funny that Netflix just happened to have produced a series called "Pandemics" for release in 2020 before we even had this so called flu pandemic outbreak. I am pretty sure that this was just coincidence, right? Chuckle-chuckle. 

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Which is why right now would be a bad time for anyone to cause some trouble,  as when the state is vulnerable, the responses must be swift and ruthless

The RCMP ERT & JTF2 National Mission Force is not stood down, and people can be taken into custody by force as necessary, suited up for TOPP High CBRN

On 3/20/2020 at 9:52 AM, WestCanMan said:

Our health officials are telling us that social distancing is mandatory to limit the spread of coronavirus.

An obvious part of social distancing is staying away from people who you know have a really good chance of carrying the virus. Eg, people who have a sick family member at home with them, or people who have symptoms.

So, was limiting the flow of people from the center of the outbreak important back in January, when there were very few cases in Canada, or did it somehow just become important on March 19th? 

For people who don't think that Trudeau failed us, I'd love to know why you feel like it's important to use social distancing and stop international travel now, but it wasn't 45 days earlier.   

Hey, the idiots who voted for that fool got what they wanted? An idiot for PM.  Trudeau has failed us all miserably and we still have three more years of this idiot to go. By that time, Canada will be doomed forever. This fool is on his way to trying to destroy Canada and bankrupting it. Thanks to this fool there are now over 500,000 more Canadians now gone on the unemployment welfare rolls. But hey, all those new immigrants by the hundreds of thousands coming to Canada this year will fix that problem, right? Ha-ha-ha.

24 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Also,  as we are under a state of emergency, anybody arrested for committing crimes right now will get "the book thrown at them with the full force of the law" by the judges

Yup, people will be treated as criminals now for anyone who dares to defy our new dictator politicians and their silly azz new dictatorial regulations of no get together's and not committing themselves to social distance sillyness, and could get themselves either fined or jailed for breaking their silly azz rules. They pretty much now have become real bad criminals. The buses are still running packed with riders but yet when more than five people are seen together, well it's off with their heads. 

Recently, a bunch of globalists got together for a meeting in New York City(where else)in 2019 and the event was called "Event 201, and the meeting was all about a "Global Pandemic Exercise". Well-well-well. All of a sudden we now have a global pandemic what appears to be an exercise going on here in 2020. Is this just a "coincidence" or what?  Wakey-wakey time  sheeple. It is believed that all of this virus nonsense going on is an effort by the deep state globalist swampsters who are trying to bring down Donald Trump their enemy number one. 

Source: AmazingPolly.net 

Edited by taxme

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Just saying, some people don't realize that we are effectively at war right now, and so now is not a good time to act the fool, because they really would make an example out of you.

We are at war alright. Our dear leaders and their darling media are making fools of us and are making foolish examples of us all every day. This is the time to start using your heads and start asking questions. I have posted some examples above but I am pretty sure that not one member here will check them out. But that is okay and that is up to them. But if one does not want to get another side of the story and read or listen to that other side of the story, well then, what more can be said. Those people mentioned above are trying too tell us something and it would appear as though it will all just be all just another exercise in futility. So let them all carry on in their virus pandemic state while I will just sit back in my seat and have a good laugh at them all at their expense. Chuckle-chuckle. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

We are at war alright.

Largest mobilization since the Second World War, bigger than the Cuban Missile Crisis

Literally de facto mass conscription

Your Charter rights are effectively suspended for the duration

This is the sort of situation where the courts would "deem it reasonable"

To wit, you're all in the army now

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Neither do those with Trump Derangement Syndrome for the most part, they simply unintentionally misrepresent facts thinking they are telling the truth while being incredulous that those who aren't deranged cannot see what they see. Even when you tell them this, it doesn't snap them out of it, they double down, because they still can't see the derangement, they think it's everyone else who is deranged, that's part of the derangement.

Same applies to you with Trudeau.

Wrong again. I don't have people telling me my facts are wrong. I get people ignoring key facts and replying with off-topic answers.