The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

3 hours ago, taxme said:

All the dummies running in the dumbocrat party sure do not look like big winners to me. They look more like just a bunch of low life leftist losers. What person in the dumbocratic party do you think will win the nomination?

My money is on Joe Biden coasting to victory, by being the only viable centrist candidate in the field, while the far-left is too divided, until after his nomination is a forgone conclusion. Basically he wins the Democratic nomination in 2020, the same way that Romney won the Republican nomination in 2012, only with extra help from the superdelegates.

Trump will then easily handle Biden in 2020. 
Just like Reagan easily handled Mondale in 1984. 
Just like Clinton easily handled Dole in 1996. 
Just like Bush easily handled Kerry in 2004. 
Just like Obama easily handled Romney in 2012.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

My money is on Joe Biden coasting to victory, by being the only viable centrist candidate in the field, while the far-left is too divided, until after his nomination is a forgone conclusion. Basically he wins the Democratic nomination in 2020, the same way that Romney won the Republican nomination in 2012, only with extra help from the superdelegates.

Trump will then easily handle Biden in 2020. 
Just like Reagan easily handled Mondale in 1984. 
Just like Clinton easily handled Dole in 1996. 
Just like Bush easily handled Kerry in 2004. 
Just like Obama easily handled Romney in 2012.

Trump will have a field day with Biden if he makes it or any other democratic candidate running for the presidency. The democrats have nothing to offer the American people but more leftist lieberal bull chit. Leftists lieberals offer nothing but grief and despair and are people who hate America. Hey, that sounds like the leaders that we have here in Canada. A bunch of leftist losers. :lol:

3 hours ago, Carlus Magnus said:

The clown parade has entered the race for the Democrats thus far.  The only credible one, also happens to be their best candidate, Tulsi Gabbard.  But the other Democrats and their allies in the media are painting Tulsi as a Russian Agent because she's against never ending wars.

Tulsi Gabbard doesn't have what it takes to beat Trump, and she is extremely unlikely to have any shot at the Democrat nomination anyway, and it's not just because of unfavorable media coverage.

19 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Tulsi Gabbard doesn't have what it takes to beat Trump, and she is extremely unlikely to have any shot at the Democrat nomination anyway, and it's not just because of unfavorable media coverage.

I don't disagree with that.  

Jim Webb was the best candidate in 2016.  He was smart enough to see that the Dems were in the tank for HIllary and just walked away.  It's the same type of thing here.  The Dems select their candidate, then make the results of the primary match.  

Kamala appears to be their favorite this year.  If it is, she'll go down in flames, landslide loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Trump has blood on his hands. 

https://qz.com/1570266/ethiopian-airlines-crash-us-shutdown-delayed-boeing-737-max-fixes/

Straightforward safety upgrades to the jets’ software to fix the automated safety feature, were originally expected in Januaryaccording to multiple reports. But they were delayed until April, the Wall Street Journal reported Feb. 10, because of “engineering challenges,” “differences of opinion” between federal and Boeing officials, and the 35-day government shutdown, during  which “consideration of the fixes was suspended.”

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:49 PM, Boges said:

If that is true yikes. One story Boeing rushed out which is being reviewed because I am not sure of yet is that in both crashes, there was pilot error due to inexperienced and improperly trained co pilots. So one thing to look for is it the computer auto pilot system itself or improperly trained pilots not knowing how to use it.

French aerobuses used to have a problem with their auto pilots and many pilots turned them off on take off and landing according to a friend of mine because they did not trust them,

Certainly there is much more reliance on automated computer systems during the take offs and landings, the two most dangerous periods of flight. Whether its better to have computers do things humans used to do, during these time periods, is the question.

The fact that the two planes that crashed had very inexperienced co-pilots is a strong indication of pilot error given the sheer volume of flights with these jets but then I defer to others. I admit I know nothing about the problems with the 737 if they do exist. I wish we had a pilot on this forum to talk about it.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:11 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

So what ?   All U.S. presidents have "blood on their hands"...that's why we elect them.

So did Hilary Clinton who was not elected. I hear that goes on a lot in the US...blood on peoples' hands.  From what I hear Hilary ate children and did all kinds of interesting things with many Republicans and Democrats at spirit cooking classes. I bet Trump eats children too. Kentucky Fried Chicken he says....nope...that looked like something else.

Trump is called the worst president in history because the lefty liberals and their lefty liberal media want to make it appear so. All those TV news people in Canada and America are nothing more than a bunch of liberal leftist actors and activists. All they have done every day ever since they lost the election is to BMW(bitch,moan,whine)because they cannot accept the fact that they lost the election to Donald Trump. Trump has caused no harm to Canada but yet so many here believe that Trump is Canada's big problem. Canadians should mind their own bloody business and concentrate more on what is going on in Canada and stop worrying themselves over Trump. Canada has a prime mistake that has been one big joke for Canada and Canadians. Trump is not hurting Canada, Trudeau is.      What is it that we need to know about those two you mentioned above? 

9 hours ago, SMitchell said:

Bob Mueller says there was no collusion.  You say there was.  One of you is lying.

Democrats and Trump haters totally aren't moving the goalposts from "Trump will be nailed to the wall for Russian Collusion! Mueller is the shit, you can count on him.",  to "Mueller colluded with Trump to cover up Russian Collusion! He didn't find what we wanted, that's proof the investigation was never serious."

Nope they are completely consistent and not experiencing cognitive dissonance.
/lulz

Edited by Yzermandius19

On 3/21/2019 at 2:36 PM, WestCanMan said:

Lol. You never stop with the Trump conspiracies. 

Honestly where do you get the lion's share of your news from?

No doubt he gets his so called news from the likes of CNN, MSNBC and the CBC(Communist broadcasting corporation). :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Democrats and Trump haters totally aren't moving the goalposts from "Trump will be nailed to the wall for Russian Collusion! Mueller is the shit, you can count on him.",  to "Mueller colluded with Trump to cover up Russian Collusion! He didn't find what we wanted, that's proof the investigation was never serious."

Nope they are completely consistent and not experiencing cognitive dissonance.
/lulz

But the dumbocrats will not give up. They will still be trying to get Trump on something because they need something to try and win the next election. The last I heard it will be a landslide for Trump. If all the dumbocrats can come up with is to try and nail Trump for the next two years on something should tell their supporters that they have nothing else to offer the American people but more bull shit. But unfortunately, their supporters are still listening to their lies and bs and do not appear to want to start to think for themselves for a change. And these people still walk among us. Pathetic indeed. 

10 hours ago, taxme said:

But the dumbocrats will not give up. They will still be trying to get Trump on something because they need something to try and win the next election. The last I heard it will be a landslide for Trump. If all the dumbocrats can come up with is to try and nail Trump for the next two years on something should tell their supporters that they have nothing else to offer the American people but more bull shit. But unfortunately, their supporters are still listening to their lies and bs and do not appear to want to start to think for themselves for a change. And these people still walk among us. Pathetic indeed. 

If the Democrats want to commit suicide, you can't stop them, they are living in a bubble where they think their anti-Trump witch hunt is actually helping them. The more you try to talk sense to them, the more they will simply dig their heels in, in defiance. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

4 hours ago, Realitycheck said:

Trump fans should bear in mind Mueller is just a report. There are more indictments coming and the NY State investigations will soon bear legal fruit.

Yes and lets hear the whole report. I'm not sure I buy that Barr's little 4 pager is not totally biased based on his history. And lets see what NY State and SDNY have up their legal sleeves.

14 minutes ago, Owly said:

Yes and lets hear the whole report. I'm not sure I buy that Barr's little 4 pager is not totally biased based on his history. And lets see what NY State and SDNY have up their legal sleeves.

You can't as it includes names and personal info of folks who weren't indicted and were completely innocent. They get their privacy despite your beating a dead horse even deader. Speaking of dead horses...how is Hillary anyways?

:lol:

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You can't as it includes names and personal info of folks who weren't indicted and were completely innocent. They get their privacy despite your beating a dead horse even deader. Speaking of dead horses...how is Hillary anyways?

Speaking of dead horses I guess all you Trumpites still still try to flog the Hillary thingy. And yes you can table the full report, minus redactions on issues of national security. The American people paid for it and they want to see it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Names and other sensitive info would be redacted. The gist of the report can still be released. Why are Trump fans so afraid of that?