The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

Just now, Realitycheck said:

You familiar with the old expression "Whistling past the graveyard"? <_<

You've already wasted two years of everybody's time. How many more years would you like to waste conducting witch-hunts? Or is that your party platform, now?

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

Speaking of dead horses I guess all you Trumpites still still try to flog the Hillary thingy. And yes you can table the full report, minus redactions on issues of national security. The American people paid for it and they want to see it.

After this disgraceful performance by the Democrats and their allies, you all deserve to be flogged, frankly.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

You've already wasted two years of everybody's time. How many more years would you like to waste conducting witch-hunts? Or is that your party platform, now?

After this disgraceful performance by the Democrats and their allies, you all deserve to be flogged, frankly.

Another applicable old saw is "head in the sand".<_<

3 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Names and other sensitive info would be redacted. The gist of the report can still be released. Why are Trump fans so afraid of that? 

They aren't as near as I can tell. But you're free to post some links to these frightened Trump fans for all of us to see...

Edited by DogOnPorch

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

They aren't as near as I can tell. But you're free to post some links to these frightened Trump fans for all of us to see...

Trump himself is probably his most frightened fan. He has already begun lying about the little bits we know of the report. Trump says: "complete exoneration" Report says: "Not exonerated". I guess he was hoping no one would catch him out on that one.

• Like 1

Just now, Owly said:

Trump himself is probably his most frightened fan. He has already begun lying about the little bits we know of the report. Trump says: "complete exoneration" Report says: "Not exonerated". I guess he was hoping no one would catch him out on that one.

Meh...sh** or get off the pot. Or don't you have anything other than your implications?

What am I saying? Of course you don't. 

What's your plan for 2020 anyways? Witch-burnings? That's always popular with the mob.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Meh...sh** or get off the pot. Or don't you have anything other than your implications?

What am I saying? Of course you don't. 

What's your plan for 2020 anyways? Witch-burnings? That's always popular with the mob.

Words flowing from Trumps mouth are not my implications. Sorry. For 2020, I'm hoping the more educated youthful voters will get off the sofa and go vote as they have said they will. B'bye Donny.

• Like 1

Just now, Owly said:

Words flowing from Trumps mouth are not my implications. Sorry. For 2020, I'm hoping the more educated youthful voters will get off the sofa and go vote as they have said they will. B'bye Donny.

Going to give witch burning a go, eh? Well best of luck to you and the Democrats in 2024.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Going to give witch burning a go, eh? Well best of luck to you and the Democrats in 2024.

Well if you think voting is witch burning then you have a serious problem. It's called democracy and the next election is in 2020. And hopefully voters will have the full Mueller report to refer to by then. B'bye Donny. No more "full exoneration" for you.

1 minute ago, Owly said:

Well if you think voting is witch burning then you have a serious problem. It's called democracy and the next election is in 2020. And hopefully voters will have the full Mueller report to refer to by then. B'bye Donny. No more "full exoneration" for you.

There's a nice tall bridge over here...the water looks cold.

Oh...not on suicide watch, you say. My mistake.

:lol:

11 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If the Democrats want to commit suicide, you can't stop them, they are living in a bubble where they think their anti-Trump witch hunt is actually helping them. The more you try to talk sense to them, the more they will simply dig their heels in, in defiance. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Common sense and logic left the democrats long ago. They are just a bunch of fools now and all are just going around in circles day in and day out. They have shown us all now that they truly are two bricks short of a load. :lol:

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

You can't as it includes names and personal info of folks who weren't indicted and were completely innocent. They get their privacy despite your beating a dead horse even deader. Speaking of dead horses...how is Hillary anyways?

:lol:

Hillary is still a dead horse. :lol:

Just now, taxme said:

Common sense and logic left the democrats long ago. They are just a bunch of fools now and all are just going around in circles day in and day out. They have shown us all now that they truly are two bricks short of a load. :lol:

The stark, cold reality of six more years...at least (Trump Jr? Candace Owens?)...of Trump doing the MAGA dance is hitting them all at once. It's beautiful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Owly said:

Two years of investigation with no collusion found. Even Mueller said that there was no collusion. Mueller had 19 prosecutors and had hundreds of people testify and Mueller could not come up with anything. What more don't you understand here? And the stupid demoncrats still want to pursue Russia collusion gate. Those demoncrats are beyond help now. We are all now just waiting patiently for them all to be committed. There can be no other ending for them. Just saying. 

Just now, taxme said:

Two years of investigation with no collusion found. Even Mueller said that there was no collusion. Mueller had 19 prosecutors and had hundreds of people testify and Mueller could not come up with anything. What more don't you understand here? And the stupid demoncrats still want to pursue Russia collusion gate. Those demoncrats are beyond help now. We are all now just waiting patiently for them all to be committed. There can be no other ending for them. Just saying. 

Nope, we are waiting for the full Mueller report to be made public. The Russians are already gearing up to mess with the 2020 election.

• Like 1

Trump is now in the process of completely replacing the ACA and replacing it with basically sfa. Americans can take his previous comments about "we will take care of people with pre-existing conditions" and throw them on the ever burgeoning shitpile of his lies.

The Chump fans clearly are not conversant with what releasing Mueller's report would entail. Other posters here have mentioned it, but it seems it bears repeating. Aside from the national security issues and the Trump-team's efforts to block embarrassing material, certain things must be redacted. Names of informants for instance. It should also be mentioned we only have Barr's short summary of what is contained in the Mueller report. Brown, it must be noted, is a Trump acolyte and the man who covered up things before:  https://www.alternet.org/2019/03/trumps-ag-bill-barr-has-a-history-of-cover-ups-and-he-just-struck-again/. Furthermore, Barr has already been rewarded by the Trump team. Barr's son has just been appointed to provide "legal" advice to Trump.  Collusion? Perhaps not with the Russians (not yet proven). Conflict of interest? As plain as the lies on Trump's lips. 

Edited by Realitycheck
spelling
  • Like 1