The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

Just now, Kerfuffle said:

So your  God exists as the Creator of the universe as billions of sparks burst from his finger tips.....what has he done since then...how many years ago did this happen.

There was some sort of apparent interdimensional event inciting a rapid onset of spacetime, at 13.779 billion years ago, plus/minus 21 million years.

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

It’s not about you. Never was. Trump lies to people like you because  he has no respect for you. He thinks you’re  a fool. The only issue I agree with trump on,

Well I want certain politicians to lie at certain times based on calculations which will facilitate the slaughtering of leftist sacred cows, so he's green lit to do what he has to do.

If I am Trump's master somehow, then he's like a NOC, so whatever, run silent, run deep, stick the knife in, don't worry about me, I'm living high on the hog, Big Daddy Trump.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Well I want certain politicians to lie at certain times based on calculations which will facilitate the slaughtering of leftist sacred cows, so he's green lit to do what he has to do.

If I am Trump's master somehow, then he's like a NOC, so whatever, run silent, run deep, stick the knife in, don't worry about me, I'm living high on the hog, Big Daddy Trump.

Every conman needs a sucker, a mark. You have the right to legally change your name. Go for it.. Live  your ideology Mark.

Just now, Jimwd said:

Every conman needs a sucker, a mark. You have the right to legally change your name. Go for it.. Live  your ideology Mark.

He's not grifting me unless he steals from me, but instead, big totally unnecessary tax break and associated late cycle run up to the correction wealth transfer from America to me.

Cha-ching, thank you, come again.

12 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

He's not grifting me unless he steals from me, but instead, big totally unnecessary tax break and associated late cycle run up to the correction wealth transfer from America to me.

12 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It’s even sadder when a mark still doesn’t know he’s a mark.

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I've taken my profits all along, I'm hedged for whatever, it's not like Trump is going to break into peoples safes and take their gold. 

That's more of a Democrat Party thing.

Trump agenda is dead,.nancy controls the purse strings and all legislation, ...

Trump agenda is dead,.nancy controls the purse strings and all legislation, ...

Nancy doesn't have a super majority in the Senate, thus her entire agenda can be vetoed with ease.

Still doesn't articulate how Trump is after my gold and is going to get his hands on it.   However, I seriously doubt Pelosi would raise capital gains taxes, so Nancy is no threat to me per se

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Nancy doesn't have a super majority in the Senate, thus her entire agenda can be vetoed with ease.

Still doesn't articulate how Trump is after my gold and is going to get his hands on it.   However, I seriously doubt Pelosi would raise capital gains taxes, so Nancy is no threat to me per se

Nothing passes without Nancy’s say so. Nothing, the senate can’t pass anything without Nancy. 

Nothing passes without Nancy’s say so. Nothing, the senate can’t pass anything without Nancy. 

I'm not interested in making laws, I'm interested in unmaking them.  The interests of the limited government right are in opposition to any new law making at all at this juncture.

Way too many laws, I'd get rid of at least half of them I'd guess.

Trump can slaughter leftist sacred cows, and Pence even harder than Trump would, regardless of the legislature.

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not interested in making laws, I'm interested in unmaking them.  The interests of the limited government right are in opposition to any new law making at all at this juncture.

Way too many laws, I'd get rid of at least half of them I'd guess.

Trump can slaughter leftist sacred cows, and Pence even harder than Trump would, regardless of the legislature.

Again..trump agenda is dead and every executive order can be torn up with next president, the rest of the term is oversite,indictments and prison for your team mark.

5 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Again..trump agenda is dead and every executive order can be torn up with next president, the rest of the term is oversite,indictments and prison for your team mark.

There is no Trump agenda but chaos. 

The point of Trump is to cause a crisis, as with crisis comes opportunity. 

If the Democrats somehow remove him from office, the Pence agenda kicks in.

Now, Roe v. Wade is not my issue, but Pence is hyper limited government in comparison to Trump, so I like Mike, he's good to go.

If the Democrats manage to remove Trump, I would expect a backlash inciting people to the polls against those who could not win the election and so staged a coup de tat.

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

There is no Trump agenda but chaos. 

The point of Trump is to cause a crisis, as with crisis comes opportunity. 

If the Democrats somehow remove him from office, the Pence agenda kicks in.

Now, Roe v. Wade is not my issue, but Pence is hyper limited government in comparison to Trump, so I like Mike, he's good to go.

If the Democrats manage to remove Trump, I would expect a backlash inciting people to the polls against those who could not win the election and so staged a coup de tat.

The majority of Americans despise trump. The republicans lost the popular support by 3 million in 2016. They lost the popular support by 12 million in the midterms. The con is up mark. Only the cult deniers still buying the con,

The majority of Americans despise trump. The republicans lost the popular support by 3 million in 2016. They lost the popular support by 12 million in the midterms. The con is up mark. Only the cult deniers still buying the con,

In the event of removal from office by the Senate, I predict a huge bump for Pence in 2020, that's how the pendulum swings in America.

That only kicks in if Trump is removed from office, which I predict will not be the case, even if impeached; censure, Clintonian slap on the wrist.

Why?  No smoking gun.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

In the event of removal from office by the Senate, I predict a huge bump for Pence in 2020, that's how the pendulum swings in America.

That only kicks in if Trump is removed from office, which I predict will not be the case, even if impeached; censure, Clintonian slap on the wrist.

Why?  No smoking gun.

Trump comitted several crimes from money laundering to conspiracy . He’s going to jail. And pence may as well. Which leaves Nancy as president,