The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I live by my own terms, by my own capital, walking tall, trusting in the Lord.

I Bet your lord made it all happen for you.....Conservatives are far more likely to believe in religion,More than 80 per cent of white evangelicals voted for Donald Trump, while the religions leads battles against abortion rights,Anti-Semitism,Wiping Out Competing Gods,subjugated woman.Violence because religious people secretly doubt religious beliefs, they do not permit them to be calmly questioned. They fear that their beliefs will unravel.Child abuse and pedophilia has been a particular problem for Christian  institutions.The historical battles between religious institutions and science, such as those in physics, astronomy and biology, indicate there is something wrong with the religious approach to the study of reality.There are countless tragedies in history where scientific discoveries have been suppressed, lost, destroyed, burnt and hidden, with scientists murdered, ousted, silenced and tortured.I could go on and on and on about religion...it is divisive and is a threat to progression of man.

Time for religion and its followers to move on and disappear.

Religion is the real reason for America slow painful death not Donald Trump.

Edited by Kerfuffle

5 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

I Bet your lord made it all happen for you.....Conservatives are far more likely to believe in religion,More than 80 per cent of white evangelicals voted for Donald Trump, while the religions leads battles against abortion rights,Anti-Semitism,Wiping Out Competing Gods,subjugated woman.Violence because religious people secretly doubt religious beliefs, they do not permit them to be calmly questioned. They fear that their beliefs will unravel.Child abuse and pedophilia has been a particular problem for Christian  institutions.The historical battles between religious institutions and science, such as those in physics, astronomy and biology, indicate there is something wrong with the religious approach to the study of reality.There are countless tragedies in history where scientific discoveries have been suppressed, lost, destroyed, burnt and hidden, with scientists murdered, ousted, silenced and tortured.I could go on and on and on about religion...it is divisive and is a threat to progression of man.

Time for religion and its followers to move on and disappear.

Religion is the real reason for America slow painful death not Donald Trump.

Well, clearly I am not in contempt of the God of the Hebrews, as Dieu et mon droit is the only legal claim to British North America and associated Crown which I defend and uphold.

I am none the less a Deist, in that I do not preclude the divine by any mathematical formula, but do not detect any intervention by theoretical divine powers which may have incited the universe somehow, the clock maker, if there is one, does not apparently make adjustments, based on evidence at this juncture.

Edited by Dougie93

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I am none the less a Deist, in that I do not preclude the divine by any mathematical formula, but do not detect any intervention by theoretical divine powers which may have incited the universe somehow, the clock maker, if there is one, does not apparently make adjustments, based on evidence at this juncture.

So you believe in god......your belief is more like intelligent design aka creationism.Religions are the real terrorists.

Just now, Kerfuffle said:

So you believe in god......your belief is more like intelligent design aka creationism.Religions are the real terrorists.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, and I am fully prepared to kill and die to defend my right to be a Deist. 

If/when any attempts to impede me, I will commence an escalation of force operation at that juncture. /shrugs

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, and I am fully prepared to kill and die to defend my right to be a Deist. 

If/when any attempts to impede me, I will commence an escalation of force operation at that juncture. /shrugs

You going to hit him with your bone spurs?

• Like 1

Just now, Jimwd said:

Martyrs for the cause.   Hasta Siempre  <salutes>

you admitted it,,,,

You asserted that Roger Stone would be going to jail, I saluted him for taking one for the team therein, extremism in the defence of liberty being no vice.

Are you saying I am a coward because I wouldn't bother to go to jail for an American Presidency?

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

You asserted that Roger Stone would be going to jail, I saluted him for taking one for the team therein, extremism in the defence of liberty being no vice.

Are you saying I am a coward because I wouldn't bother to go to jail for an American Presidency?

You chose your team....the liars and fraudsters....wolves run with wolves ..snakes lie with snakes .

pretty clear 

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

You chose your team....the liars and fraudsters....wolves run with wolves ..snakes lie with snakes .

pretty clear 

No enemies on the right.  This is a political war, the point is to win, to win we need simply to stick to our guns while the leftists derail themselves by internecine squabbles over which brand of Marxism they should impose. 

While they tarry, the right is reshaping the global order.  

It's not cowardice to take the initiative from the enemy and dominate the terrain.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

No enemies on the right.  This is a political war, the point is to win, to win we need simply to stick to our guns while the leftists derail themselves by internecine squabbles over which brand of Marxism they should impose. 

While they tarry, the right is reshaping the global order.  

It's not cowardice to take the initiative from the enemy and dominate the terrain.

The liars and the fraudsters,,..I get it. No need to repeat. I know what your team is,

34 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

So your  God exists as the Creator of the universe as billions of sparks burst from his finger tips.....what has he done since then...how many years ago did this happen.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I have no moral qualms about those who violate campaign finance laws, I am ideologically opposed to any laws restricting speech other than at the threshold of Brandenburg v. Ohio

It’s not about you. Never was. Trump lies to people like you because  he has no respect for you. He thinks you’re  a fool. The only issue I agree with trump on,