The Left invites terrorists into our home

Argus

Surah 9:28 says Mushriks are filth. So here the word "filth" would be more suitable because the word can mean real or metaphor. Its like calling someone "you are disgusting". Seem like its used in the verse in both meaning. 

Mushrik: The persons who claims of being Muslim but perform actions non-Islamic. 

The Arabic word which is falsely translated (as usual) is "necesun". Can be used in real sense or hypothetical sense. Can mean unclean, filth, impure. 

8 minutes ago, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

Ontario is 8% South Asian according to the 2011 census, and as a growing community I'd estimate its numbers are actually as high as 10%, especially if you include Middle Eastern people since they pretty much have the same political interests as we do. Ignoring the specific interests of such a large part of the province should be political suicide.

Pakistan cannot be compared with Canada, as it was specifically created as a Muslim state in 1947 just as Israel was created to be a Jewish state in 1948. Canada is a secular state which is suppose to have freedom of religion including religious expression. Besides, what does the state of religious freedom in other countries have to do with Ontario not exempting Sikhs from the helmet law for religious accommodation? It's nothing but deflection on your part.

Your the one who stated India was tolerant. No deflection.

And if you think 10% is a majority your math is as suspect as your bona fides.

Your shared interests would be Sharia. Can't wait.

I understand why you would be on here trying to radicalize given some members views, but I'm sure even they don't support your ridiculousness. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Altai said:

Surah 9:28 says Mushriks are filth. So here the word "filth" would be more suitable because the word can mean real or metaphor. Its like calling someone "you are disgusting". Seem like its used in the verse in both meaning. 

Mushrik: The persons who claims of being Muslim but perform actions non-Islamic. 

The Arabic word which is falsely translated (as usual) is "necesun". Can be used in real sense or hypothetical sense. Can mean unclean, filth, impure. 

"Non-Muslims are disgusting"

I feel much  better now.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Your (fake) website's top article says non-Muslims are unclean.

Dude, obviously you didn’t actually read it apart from the title. Never judge an article by its title. It is addressed to Muslims and is concerning Islamic purification laws, has nothing to do with racism or bigotry.

This thread is temporarily locked because it has degenerated into irrelevent personal attacks and derailment.

Some of you need to continue your derailment elsewhere. Here is a suggestion: http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/25285-islamophobia-in-canada/

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

So what you're actually saying is that you care deeply about the safety and welfare of our new Canadians.

I wonder how I could have missed that? My bad.

Personally, I believe that no one should be forced to wear a motorcycle helmet or a seat belt in a vehicle if they choose not to wear one.

The whole reason for the law was to protect people from getting seriously injured if they are involved in an accident where their head may hit the ground without any head protection and do serious damage to their head.

Again, there should be no law created that is applied to some while some others get to be exempt. There is something wrong with that picture here in BC. 

What the hell are you not getting here anyway? Are you dunce or is it just your liberalism that keeps getting in your way from trying to get the drift here? 

18 hours ago, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

Racist for wanting our next Premier to be South Asian?

It shouldn't matter what race our next Premier is.  It's irrelevant to policy.  If they have good policies & performance they could be green with 5 eyes for all I care.

Should we keep parachuting White teachers from the exurbs into schools that are heavily Brown and thus continue the institution of White privilege?

Race should be irrelevant to which teachers go to which schools.  What I am concerned about is having the best teachers teach in the schools that have the worst student performance, which tend to be the most impoverished areas.  Race is completely irrelevant to who the best teachers are.  If they're 90% white or 90% South Asian, so be it.  You want to combat white privilege, which is based on some whites being racist, with racism against white people?

No, its time to start walking the walk!  We are not merely a vote bank, we have politically matured and ready to assert ourselves on the national political scene let alone the provincial one.

So you're a South Asian nationalist.  Voting for someone based on what their race is, just like a white person refusing to vote for Jasmeet Singh or Barack Obama based on his race, is tribalism at its worst.  Tribalism in the US caused Jim Crow and Charlottesville.  Tribalism in Canada almost caused Quebec to separate from Canada numerous times, and makes them want to ban hijabs etc. and makes France want to ban burkinis.  I don't want to see "The Caucasian Party of Canada" or "The South Asian Party of Canada", or "The Chinese Party of Canada", they'd be as bad or worse as the Bloc Quebecois.

54 minutes ago, taxme said:

Personally, I believe that no one should be forced to wear a motorcycle helmet or a seat belt in a vehicle if they choose not to wear one.

I know which is why I said no one would stop you from wearing a turban.

The whole reason for the law was to protect people from getting seriously injured if they are involved in an accident where their head may hit the ground without any head protection and do serious damage to their head.

Well your problem here is the deep left-lib nanny state but more to the point the left you're seemingly and utterly unable to do anything about.  I've suggested borrowing a page from Pinochet but...horses and water I guess.

Again, there should be no law created that is applied to some while some others get to be exempt. There is something wrong with that picture here in BC.

Accommodation happens all the time.  Try parking in a handicapped zone and taking your argument up with a judge.  

What the hell are you not getting here anyway? Are you dunce or is it just your liberalism that keeps getting in your way from trying to get the drift here?

What I get is that you're a racist and also how that's standing in your way clear to the day you too can ride without a helmet. What I don't get is that you can't stand a law that forces you to do something the state wants you to do but will just as happily inflict that law on someone else who's found a way around it. You should be cheering these guys for leading the way out of your real dilemma but they're not white so...I don't think I recall seeing anyone ever wedge themselves so firmly between a rock and a stupid place.

No, its time to start walking the walk!  We are not merely a vote bank, we have politically matured and ready to assert ourselves on the national political scene let alone the provincial one.

On 9/11/2017 at 10:21 PM, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

We are definitely looking forward to replacing her with another premier, hopefully one that is South Asian to better reflect our growing and more politically involved community.

I don't see these honest disclosures as racist comment. 

They're simply a reflection of reality that the so-called progressives and left wing, are ignoring. Eventually, the Canada that we all know won't be the same.  At the rate we're going, give it another 20 years.....

Nope, I'm not racist at all dude. Bowing to the interests of your constituency is the job of a politician.

Which ever group  is politically engaged, and has the most clout with votes - their culture will eventually rule in the province, or even in  Canada.  That is, if we follow our current democratic system of government. 

Hitting your wife doesn't mean sending her to the hospital, only expressing your displeasure with bad behavior, similar to how parents should have the right to spank their kids when the latter need disciplining. 

If it's the Muslim group -  don't be surprised with Sharia Law.

That's  the downside of  letting people with values that clashes with ours, into the country.  We'll end up fighting for our own values in our own country.

This is what I was on about in Philosophy section (Black got killed, Burn Orientals), that confrontations will be inevitable in a society peopled by groups practicing their varying cultures.

Edited by betsy

20 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

So you're a South Asian nationalist.  Voting for someone based on what their race is, just like a white person refusing to vote for Jasmeet Singh or Barack Obama based on his race, is tribalism at its worst.

You realize that minorities virtually always vote for someone of their race and religion given the opportunity, right? Almost all Blacks DID vote for Obama. Pretty much all sikhs will vote for Jasmeet Singh. Every time there is a rush at a riding in an ethnic area it's the Indians vs the Pakistanis vs the Sri Lankans vs the Arabs vs Chinese. Whichever one can mobilize 'his' community gets the nomination. The French have been doing that for an awful long time, too. The only people that don't do it are white English people, except for a minority who are called racists for doing so.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, eyeball said:

I know which is why I said no one would stop you from wearing a turban.

Well your problem here is the deep left-lib nanny state but more to the point the left you're seemingly and utterly unable to do anything about.  I've suggested borrowing a page from Pinochet but...horses and water I guess.

Accommodation happens all the time.  Try parking in a handicapped zone and taking your argument up with a judge.  

What I get is that you're a racist and also how that's standing in your way clear to the day you too can ride without a helmet. What I don't get is that you can't stand a law that forces you to do something the state wants you to do but will just as happily inflict that law on someone else who's found a way around it. You should be cheering these guys for leading the way out of your real dilemma but they're not white so...I don't think I recall seeing anyone ever wedge themselves so firmly between a rock and a stupid place.

Wearing a towel around ones head is ridiculous looking especially in a Mountie uniform. It looks like someone just got out of a shower, and forgot to take the towel of their heads. I wonder if I would be called a racist if I were wearing a turban around my head and not being a Sikh? In Canada one can get fined for walking on some muslims carpet with their shoes on. Hey, you never know in this liberal multicultural la-la land. 

The deep state liberal nanny state is the problem, and will never be the solution. They enjoy creating problems, and then they try to tell us all that they are going to try and fix the problem that they created where they then continue to add more to the problem. How do you keep a liberal busy? Write "please turn over" on both sides of a piece of paper. Chuckle-chuckle. 

There should be no handicapped parking. I have watched plenty of people exit their vehicle with a handicapped sticker on their mirror, and walk away from their vehicle without appearing to have anything wrong with them at all. It is abused just like those abusing our laws by using their religion as an excuse to avoid abiding by our helmet laws. Our politically correct judges allow those people to get away with avoiding our laws by accommodating them. I am surprised that we have not yet seen a native Indian in a Mountie uniform wearing a feather in his hat. 

What you liberals do get is how to label people with words like racist. Yet when asked as to where you/they have come up with that idea that someone is racist you cannot give an answer except maybe - well duh, he talks like one. :P Yup, the Sikhs found a way around it alright. Their religion says that they should be exempt, and so they must be exempt, which is all bull chit but yet there are people like you who will go along with such stupid nonsense. The Sikhs like the Muslims are always trying to pull a fast one on old whitey and try to see what they can get away with. And in most cases, old whitey falls for most of it. Yes, I have to admit that Sikhs are certainly cheering alright. It is the white people who have no reason to cheer. I think that I am dealing with one right now that has wedged himself between a rock and a stupid place. Just saying. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

There should be no handicapped parking. I have watched plenty of people exit their vehicle with a handicapped sticker on their mirror, and walk away from their vehicle without appearing to have anything wrong with them at all.

It may "appear" to you that there is nothing wrong with them at all, but you do not know.

My sister nearly lost her leg in a motorcycle accident.  She has a handicapped sign for her car.  She walks normally thanks to physio, but a bit slower.  She is in constant pain.  If she is wearing long pants, you wouldn't see her mangled leg and might infer there is "nothing wrong with her at all".

• Like 1

8 hours ago, betsy said:

I don't see these honest disclosures as racist comment. 

They're simply a reflection of reality that the so-called progressives and left wing, are ignoring. Eventually, the Canada that we all know won't be the same.  At the rate we're going, give it another 20 years.....

Which ever group  is politically engaged, and has the most clout with votes - their culture will eventually rule in the province, or even in  Canada.  That is, if we follow our current democratic system of government. 

If it's the Muslim group -  don't be surprised with Sharia Law.

That's  the downside of  letting people with values that clashes with ours, into the country.  We'll end up fighting for our own values in our own country.

This is what I was on about in Philosophy section (Black got killed, Burn Orientals), that confrontations will be inevitable in a society peopled by groups practicing their varying cultures.

All this multicultural nonsense is the reason as to why we are seeing today how Canada will become a non-Canada country in another two decades or sooner and become a bunch of numerous third world non-Caucasian enclaves. Flooding the country with massive third world immigrants will only make things worse. We see it happening now. No one country can expect to have peace and live in contentment once they start mixing up and adding all the different religions, cultures, traditions, heritages and languages and promoting all of them without the eventual race and cultural battles that will all commence in due time. Canada is taking everyone from every part of the world and throwing them all together in one country.

It is not going to work for Canada or any other western country if it is allowed to continue. It is a recipe for disaster. But with our foolish and stupid politically correct politicians refuse to see the writing on the wall. And the sad part is that they want to continue on with a program and agenda that will destroy Canada as we all once knew it. It has to happen.

Believe it or not. 

On 9/12/2017 at 7:08 AM, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

Prove that I'm racist, don't just make accusations without any basis, otherwise you lose all credibility.

Get use to being called racist. I am called a racist just because I call myself a pro-white activist. I don't call for or promote any kind of hatred or violence towards anyone one bit here but yet that does not matter. If one is proud to say that they are white well then they must be racist. Many here make accusations but yet refuse to back them up. Oh, it looks racist so therefore it must be racist. Quack-quack. Anyone here who calls you/me racist well no doubt they have to belong to the liberal/zionist club of the world. Just saying. 

53 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It may "appear" to you that there is nothing wrong with them at all, but you do not know.

My sister nearly lost her leg in a motorcycle accident.  She has a handicapped sign for her car.  She walks normally thanks to physio, but a bit slower.  She is in constant pain.  If she is wearing long pants, you wouldn't see her mangled leg and might infer there is "nothing wrong with her at all".

I can agree that there may be certain instances where a handicapped sticker is needed. I have no problem with that. I just believe that there are far too many phony people out there who have these stickers where they do not need them at all, and all they are doing is abusing the system. If one can walk normally then why the need for a sticker? If your sister is walking normally she is giving the impression that she does not need a sticker. If she is in constant pain from walking then maybe it is time for a motor scooter. Just saying. 

Btw, how long is a handicapped sticker suppose to be good for before it has to be renewed, if it has to be renewed at all?  Just asking. 

25 minutes ago, taxme said:

If she is in constant pain from walking then maybe it is time for a motor scooter. Just saying. 

I think she's going to follow the advice of her physio therapist and continue walking as much as possible.

26 minutes ago, taxme said:

Btw, how long is a handicapped sticker suppose to be good for before it has to be renewed, if it has to be renewed at all?  Just asking. 

It can be used up to 5 years.  Unless you just get a temporary one.  Then I think it's about a year.

8 hours ago, Argus said:

You realize that minorities virtually always vote for someone of their race and religion given the opportunity, right? Almost all Blacks DID vote for Obama. Pretty much all sikhs will vote for Jasmeet Singh. Every time there is a rush at a riding in an ethnic area it's the Indians vs the Pakistanis vs the Sri Lankans vs the Arabs vs Chinese. Whichever one can mobilize 'his' community gets the nomination. The French have been doing that for an awful long time, too. The only people that don't do it are white English people, except for a minority who are called racists for doing so.

Interesting... a phenomenon not predicted in the Multiculturalist manifesto.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

Wearing a towel around ones head is ridiculous looking

Perhaps, but we're talking about turbans and the fact that no one will stop you from wearing one.

There is no reason you shouldn't be able to ride your bike without a helmet too, you simply have to apply yourself to your problem more realistically. A good place to start would be to stop confusing towels with turbans. 

I doubt very much a cop is going to let you get away with explaining that your towel is a turban, especially to a cop that happened to be wearing one.

Edited by eyeball