The Left invites terrorists into our home

Argus

As far as Muslims go. I'm still waiting to hear about which of the 57 Muslim states treats non-Muslims equally with Muslims, or women equally with men, or with any other nation which has a substantial Muslim minority where there is no terrorism inspired by religion. The Left  seem totally convinced that ever increasing numbers of Muslims in this country are simply to be shrugged at, because UNLIKE EVERY OTHER NATION ON EARTH, this time it will be different.

I am not convinced either of the odds of that, or the need to risk it not happening. Even if they do produce lots of quaint restaurants.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

"This was a great nation because it was white" was NOT taught in school and is NOT self evident.

It sure as hell wasn't taught in my school, or any other one near me that I'm aware of. I went to school with some non white people (native as well as black)and what helped make those classes great, and this country great is that basic type of integration. The xenophobes don't know what they are missing out on.

3 hours ago, Omni said:

Redundancy must eventually get boring.

Yeah. That's why you're boring.  It's the same "bigotry" and "Nazi" same-old rhetoric you spew.

No one can say anything without getting labelled "KKK!"

The xenophobes don't know what they are missing out on.

You must mean "the ostriches" don't know what they're missing.  How can they know when they've got their heads buried in the sand?

Ahhh...."xenophobes" must be the latest addition to your vocabulary.  

Edited by betsy
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Argus said:

I think it would be more accurate to say none of your opinions are rational and you are incapable of engaging in rational conversation. Certainly not when it comes to your beloved Islam.

What is with the insults Argus?  I thought you didn't insult people unless they insulted you first?  Which I have not done; I merely pointed out the fallacy inherent in the claim that anyone invites invites terrorism into their home.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dialamah said:

What is with the insults Argus?  I thought you didn't insult people unless they insulted you first?  Which I have not done; I merely pointed out the fallacy inherent in the claim that anyone invites invites terrorism into their home.  

By saying someone (Trudeau/the Left) has invited "terrorists" one is implying that everyone who isn't already here is a terrorist.  That is bad enough, but because the disapproval is specific to certain groups, it becomes nothing more than bigotry.  

1 minute ago, Argus said:

By saying someone (Trudeau/the Left) has invited "terrorists" one is implying that everyone who isn't already here is a terrorist.  That is bad enough, but because the disapproval is specific to certain groups, it becomes nothing more than bigotry.  

Exactly; I am speaking to the topic and not to you.  But, we will be off-topic momentarily if I waste any more time assuring you there is no need to take every post of mine personally.   

28 minutes ago, betsy said:

Yeah. That's why you're boring.  It's the same "bigotry" and "Nazi" same-old rhetoric you spew.

No one can say anything without getting labelled "KKK!"

You must mean "the ostriches" don't know what they're missing.  How can they know when they've got their heads buried in the sand?

Ahhh...."xenophobes" must be the latest addition to your vocabulary.  

Oh c'mon, no emoticons bouncing around? No over sized colorful text? Are you being lazy today?

17 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Apparently quite thin skinned is our argus.

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Exactly; I am speaking to the topic and not to you.  But, we will be off-topic momentarily if I waste any more time assuring you there is no need to take every post of mine personally.   

Given I created the topic and named it, you stating that the complaint is nothing more than bigotry IS, in fact, an insult directed at me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Uhhhh...Islamic terrorism has been around since Islam was created by that child molesting Mohammad.

Which still falls way short of the Christian terrorism that was inspired by the same psychopathic God Mo chose to worship. It's no wonder Islam has its insane elements too.

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Which still falls way short of the Christian terrorism that was inspired by the same psychopathic God Mo chose to worship. It's no wonder Islam has its insane elements too.

Far right Christian extremists would probably try to blame global warming on Mohammed as well, except they don't believe in global warming. What a conundrum for them.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Far right Christian extremists would probably try to blame global warming on Mohammed as well, except they don't believe in global warming. What a conundrum for them.

Now, that's a response to people posting nonsense.... more nonsense.  Maybe they will like this post too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Omni said:

It sure as hell wasn't taught in my school, or any other one near me that I'm aware of. I went to school with some non white people (native as well as black)and what helped make those classes great, and this country great is that basic type of integration. The xenophobes don't know what they are missing out on.

Oh sure, like watching some muslim woman walking around in a Canadian mall covered in black from head to toe. So much for integration and assimilation. And how about those Sikhs living in BC who are allowed to ride around on their motorcycles and do not have to wear hard helmets while the rest of are forced too. So much for integration and assimilation. Just because you are all for multiculturalism(white genocide)does not mean that the rest of us patriotic Canadian nationalists have to like it.

So, just how does those two little tid bits make Canada great?  

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

Oh sure, like watching some muslim woman walking around in a Canadian mall covered in black from head to toe. So much for integration and assimilation. And how about those Sikhs living in BC who are allowed to ride around on their motorcycles and do not have to wear hard helmets while the rest of are forced too. So much for integration and assimilation. Just because you are all for multiculturalism(white genocide)does not mean that the rest of us patriotic Canadian nationalists have to like it.

So, just how does those two little tid bits make Canada great?  

assimilation, integration, genocide, heavy words you throw around but perhaps you should have  familiarized yourself with their actual  meanings first. You seem to throw them around like sticks of wood into a fire w/o knowing how they will burn.

8 hours ago, Omni said:

Hurricane Mohammed bearing down with no proper immigration papers.

Ya, and you should read all about the hurricane of criminal illegal so-called refugees that has recently hit Canada without proper immigration papers. I heard that it has been up to over 7000 new illegal hurricanes crossing the Canadian border from America. Now that is some bunch of hurricanes. Canada and Canadians have been lucky so far that all those hurricanes haven't done any real ot to much damage yet to Canada or Canadians. I heard that there has been some damage caused by some of those hurricanes in Canada but they didn't get reported for some unknown reason. I guess that the government and the liberal media doesn't want to get Canadians all upset over nothing, I mean something. Aw well. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ya, and you should read all about the hurricane of criminal illegal so-called refugees that has recently hit Canada without proper immigration papers. I heard that it has been up to over 7000 new illegal hurricanes crossing the Canadian border from America. Now that is some bunch of hurricanes. Canada and Canadians have been lucky so far that all those hurricanes haven't done any real ot to much damage yet to Canada or Canadians. I heard that there has been some damage caused by some of those hurricanes in Canada but they didn't get reported for some unknown reason. I guess that the government and the liberal media doesn't want to get Canadians all upset over nothing, I mean something. Aw well. 

People who are in dire straights don't always have the proper documents , but they are still people 

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

assimilation, integration, genocide, heavy words you throw around but perhaps you should have  familiarized yourself with their actual  meanings first. You seem to throw them around like sticks of wood into a fire w/o knowing how they will burn.

I have familiarized myself quite well with those three words and what they really mean. Those three words will not be all that great for white Canadian Christian nationalists in Canada. As a matter of fact those three words spell the impending doom that is coming for those mentioned above. Shocking. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

I have familiarized myself quite well with those three words and what they really mean. Those three words will not be all that great for white Canadian Christian nationalists in Canada. As a matter of fact those three words spell the impending doom that is coming for those mentioned above. Shocking. 

You should get out of your mom's basement more often and actually integrate. You can certainly do that in YVR. You will become less afraid.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

People who are in dire straights don't always have the proper documents , but they are still people 

People crossing our Canadian borders illegally are committing a criminal act and they know it. But ask them if they care? They were told by the RCMP at the border crossing that they were crossing into Canada illegally and if they continued they would be arrested if they tried. They didn't care, they just crossed into Canada anyway. And why didn't they go to a proper border crossing and try to enter Canada legally? I guess it makes it a lot easier to get into Canada by just sneaking in. 

Some of these people you say are in dire straights sure had enough money to be able to fly to America and head for Canada. It takes plenty of money to be able to fly a whole family of four or five from Africa and the Middle East and other parts of the world. Dire straights my butt. Opportunists was what they were and nothing more. Trudeau said come on over and now thousands will be taking him up on his offer at Canadian taxpayer's expense. 7000 and more to come. Canada is going to need more tents. :D

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

People crossing our Canadian borders illegally are committing a criminal act and they know it. But ask them if they care? They were told by the RCMP at the border crossing that they were crossing into Canada illegally and if they continued they would be arrested if they tried. They didn't care, they just crossed into Canada anyway. And why didn't they go to a proper border crossing and try to enter Canada legally? I guess it makes it a lot easier to get into Canada by just sneaking in. 

Some of these people you say are in dire straights sure had enough money to be able to fly to America and head for Canada. It takes plenty of money to be able to fly a whole family of four or five from Africa and the Middle East and other parts of the world. Dire straights my butt. Opportunists was what they were and nothing more. Trudeau said come on over and now thousands will be taking him up on his offer at Canadian taxpayer's expense. 7000 and more to come. Canada is going to need more tents. :D

People from Haiti had enough money to fly to Canada?  WTF planet are you from?

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

You should get out of your mom's basement more often and actually integrate. You can certainly do that in YVR. You will become less afraid.

Maybe then you should crawl out from under the bridge that you live under, and get out there yourself and really try to educate and learn as to what is really going on in Canada. Integration is what I am trying to fight against or haven't you noticed that yet? When walking thru YVR or the cruise ship terminal in Vancouver, I feel like I have just landed in a bunch of third world countries. On the contrary, it makes me feel more afraid. I keep asking myself what is happening to Canada? Where have all the Caucasian people gone. Just saying. :D

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Maybe then you should crawl out from under the bridge that you live under, and get out there yourself and really try to educate and learn as to what is really going on in Canada. Integration is what I am trying to fight against or haven't you noticed that yet? When walking thru YVR or the cruise ship terminal in Vancouver, I feel like I have just landed in a bunch of third world countries. On the contrary, it makes me feel more afraid. I keep asking myself what is happening to Canada? Where have all the Caucasian people gone. Just saying. :D

I don't live under a bridge, and as a matter of fact I have been lucky enough to travel around the world a number of times. That's how I have been lucky enough to understand the idea of integration, and how not to be a xenophobe.

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

People from Haiti had enough money to fly to Canada?  WTF planet are you from?

And where did they get the money to be able to afford to fly to Canada? Did they fly here by using some of the aid money that was donated to them to help them rebuild their country? They were already bloody poor and broke. I know of Canadians who cannot afford to fly from Alberta to Vancouver. Wtf planet are you living on or are you living in multicultural heaven?

Geez whiz. :rolleyes: