The Left invites terrorists into our home

Argus

8 hours ago, taxme said:

So let's do a test trial then. The first test will be for you to ride a motorcycle and have you hit a wall with you wearing a hard helmet on your head say at 30 mph. Then after that we will have you hit the same wall with you only wearing a turban on your head at the same speed. Which test do you think will help save you from a head injury?

So what you're actually saying is that you care deeply about the safety and welfare of our new Canadians.

I wonder how I could have missed that? My bad.

9 hours ago, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

Our pathetic premier Kathleen Wimp was the only obstacle to the Sikh community winning an important victory to be able to drive a motorcycle without a helmet. This exemption for Sikhs exists in BC, Manitoba and even the UK. Ontario should be the most progressive and religiously free place in the world but as I said Kathleen Wimp is to blame. We are definitely looking forward to replacing her with another premier, hopefully one that is South Asian to better reflect our growing and more politically involved community. Those who say this is a public safety issue are just grasping at straws. Not many people drive motorcycles, obviously because this is Canada where over half the year is freezing cold winter, so its like making a mountain out of a molehill to begin with.

Yes, no motorcycles in Canada/snarc.

No reason to go with the best/most qualified candidate as long as they bow to Indian/Pakistan interests/snarc

Pakistan/India/Bangladesh are the great progressive bastions of religious freedom in the world/nuclear snarc

Yes, only South Asians are growing and politically involved so fuck everyone else/no snarc

Racist much?/again, really, racist much?

7 hours ago, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

Dude how ignorant is this comment. My personal blog is about religion not politics. Not all South Asians are Muslims either, most in Canada are Hindu or Sikh. Very few people including of my own religious community subscribe to my personal views expressed on my blog, let alone South Asians of other religions. Even a religiously inclined person in power doesn't necessarily mean he or she will enforce his or her personal beliefs on the rest of the public.

Dude, why are you yelling in large blue?

6 minutes ago, drummindiver said:

That also means Muslims wear no pants cause Westerners don't wear hijab.

Deal.

LoL I dont even understand what you mean, my brain cells cannot identify primitive signals you create with such meaningless sentences :lol:

Edited by Altai

50 minutes ago, drummindiver said:

Yes, no motorcycles in Canada/snarc.

No reason to go with the best/most qualified candidate as long as they bow to Indian/Pakistan interests/snarc

Pakistan/India/Bangladesh are the great progressive bastions of religious freedom in the world/nuclear snarc

Yes, only South Asians are growing and politically involved so fuck everyone else/no snarc

Racist much?/again, really, racist much?

Nope, I'm not racist at all dude. Bowing to the interests of your constituency is the job of a politician. By denying Sikhs an exemption to the helmet law, the Premier shows how out of touch she is with the constituency she is suppose to be governing. The level of religious freedom in South Asia has nothing to do with the issue, it's a red herring you want to throw in for no other reason but to put down South Asians but then you have the audacity to call me racist. India is actually very free in terms of religious freedom, but the helmet exemption for Sikhs is also in BC, Manitoba and the UK, so why not Ontario which should be the most progressive of them all?

25 minutes ago, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

Nope, I'm not racist at all dude.  

From the bits I've read on your 'religious blog', I'd agree you are racist.  Kind of an ugly fellow altogether, really.  If you are any kind of a true representation of Islam, I'm joining Argus' team.   However, you have said your thoughts aren't mainstream - so for now, I'm still going with the interpretation of Islam provided by people who aren't so full of religious zeal and hate.

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

From the bits I've read on your 'religious blog', I'd agree you are racist.  Kind of an ugly fellow altogether, really.  If you are any kind of a true representation of Islam, I'm joining Argus' team.   However, you have said your thoughts aren't mainstream - so for now, I'm still going with the interpretation of Islam provided by people who aren't so full of religious zeal and hate.

Women are to be unseen and unheard. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

Nope, I'm not racist at all dude. Bowing to the interests of your constituency is the job of a politician. By denying Sikhs an exemption to the helmet law, the Premier shows how out of touch she is with the constituency she is suppose to be governing. The level of religious freedom in South Asia has nothing to do with the issue, it's a red herring you want to throw in for no other reason but to put down South Asians but then you have the audacity to call me racist. India is actually very free in terms of religious freedom, but the helmet exemption for Sikhs is also in BC, Manitoba and the UK, so why not Ontario which should be the most progressive of them all?

MAJORITY of constituents.  Brampton is not all of Ontario. Yet.

BTW

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/30/pakistan-tops-worst-list-for-religious-freedom/

41 minutes ago, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

India is actually very free in terms of religious freedom, but the helmet exemption for Sikhs is also in BC, Manitoba and the UK, so why not Ontario which should be the most progressive of them all?

Like Brampton does not constitute Ontario, India does not constitute SEAsia.

http://jakartaglobe.id/news/religious-intolerance-poisoning-indonesia/

Edited by drummindiver

40 minutes ago, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

India is actually very free in terms of religious freedom, but the helmet exemption for Sikhs

Racist for not bowing to Sikhs demands to not wear helmets? 

https://qz.com/959802/india-is-the-fourth-worst-country-in-the-world-for-religious-violence/

Edited by drummindiver

25 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Prove that I'm racist, don't just make accusations without any basis, otherwise you lose all credibility.

4 minutes ago, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

Prove that I'm racist, don't just make accusations without any basis, otherwise you lose all credibility.

I've read what you claim is your blog.  Anyone else who reads your blog will determine your claims of supporting religious freedom and equality are simply untrue.   If that's not your blog, or you don't believe what it says - say so now.  Else, accusations of racism and misogyny leveled against you will be absolutely spot on.

27 minutes ago, drummindiver said:

MAJORITY of constituents.  Brampton is not all of Ontario. Yet.

BTW

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/30/pakistan-tops-worst-list-for-religious-freedom/

Ontario is 8% South Asian according to the 2011 census, and as a growing community I'd estimate its numbers are actually as high as 10%, especially if you include Middle Eastern people since they pretty much have the same political interests as we do. Ignoring the specific interests of such a large part of the province should be political suicide.

Pakistan cannot be compared with Canada, as it was specifically created as a Muslim state in 1947 just as Israel was created to be a Jewish state in 1948. Canada is a secular state which is suppose to have freedom of religion including religious expression. Besides, what does the state of religious freedom in other countries have to do with Ontario not exempting Sikhs from the helmet law for religious accommodation? It's nothing but deflection on your part.

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Your (fake) website's top article says non-Muslims are unclean.

The Quran states this exact thing....

O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.

https://quran.com/9/28

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Quran states this exact thing....

O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.

https://quran.com/9/28

Bible - New International Version 
"'When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening."

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Bible - New International Version 
"'When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening."

The two wrongs make a right defense. 

I'm an atheist.