The Left invites terrorists into our home

Argus

Just now, taxme said:

And where did they get the money to be able to afford to fly to Canada? Did they fly here by using some of the aid money that was donated to them to help them rebuild their country? They were already bloody poor and broke. I know of Canadians who cannot afford to fly from Alberta to Vancouver. Wtf planet are you living on or are you living in multicultural heaven?

Geez whiz. :rolleyes:

I've been to Haiti. I assure you most of the people there were born there. They didn't fly there. What planet was that again?

Just now, Omni said:

I don't live under a bridge, and as a matter of fact I have been lucky enough to travel around the world a number of times. That's how I have been lucky enough to understand the idea of integration, and how not to be a xenophobe.

I don't live in my mothers basement. As a matter of fact I have done a bit of world travelling in my life time myself and I have seen a lot. I have enjoyed going to other countries to enjoy their culture, foods, country and history. I never saw any need for integration. I am nowhere near being an xenophobe but you sure appear to me to be a paranoid person who is always worried and fearing that one day you will find a white nationalist bogeyman under your bed.  BOO. :D 

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

I don't live in my mothers basement. As a matter of fact I have done a bit of world travelling in my life time myself and I have seen a lot. I have enjoyed going to other countries to enjoy their culture, foods, country and history. I never saw any need for integration. I am nowhere near being an xenophobe but you sure appear to me to be a paranoid person who is always worried and fearing that one day you will find a white nationalist bogeyman under your bed.  BOO. :D 

They're not under my bed, they are right here on the internet. So those countries you say you travelled to allowed you to integrate, but you don't wish to return the favor?  That could make you a bigot. Look under your bed.

Whatever childish bullshit that's about.

Edited by Omni

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

I've been to Haiti. I assure you most of the people there were born there. They didn't fly there. What planet was that again?

No shit, Sherlock. I already figured that one out a long time ago that most of the Haitian people living in Haiti today were born there, and did not fly there. Did you just read that somewhere? The ones living today in Haiti are all descendants of slaves that were brought to Haiti as slaves by boat centuries ago. Did you not know that?  You have to be living on a multicultural planet somewhere. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

No shit, Sherlock. I already figured that one out a long time ago that most of the Haitian people living in Haiti today were born there, and did not fly there. Did you just read that somewhere? The ones living today in Haiti are all descendants of slaves that were brought to Haiti as slaves by boat centuries ago. Did you not know that?  You have to be living on a multicultural planet somewhere. 

Yep I knew all that. The stupid part was just what I quoted from your post.

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

They're not under my bed, they are right here on the internet. So those countries you say you travelled to allowed you to integrate, but you don't wish to return the favor?  That could make you a bigot. Look under your bed.

Whatever childish bullshit that's about.

Oh yes they are. Go look under your bed. They are waiting for you. :D  There are bogeyman on the internet? Where?  Those people from the countries that I have visited can come here and visit anytime and integrate but no shouting "refugee" when they get here. So, what's your point?  Where am I being a bigot? Are you alright, man? 

You of all people should know about bullshit. You keep trying to spread it here. Just saying. 

• Like 1

Just now, taxme said:

Go to bed. But first check under your bed for that bogeyman. Chuckle-chuckle. Nighty-night. 

You're trying hard but you're just not making it.

I was going to suggest  book to acquaint you with a part of Haiti, but then I concluded you don't probably read much.

22 hours ago, taxme said:

Exactly. It would appear to me as though our educational system today is moving away from teaching kids today about the history of Canada and it's founders. They appear to be more interested in brainwashing our children with sex gender studies, global warming bull  and the joys of multiculturalism. That guy above you is a the problem not the solution. There is no use in trying to talk to him. He doesn't give a crap about what you or I have to say. We are just Nazi's and racists to him. Some debater, eh? 

Only canadians will be discussed in schools, anything we canadians by default have done will be swept under the rug and forgotten. Remember most of the new canadians don't care about our history,  just the check at the end of the month.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Omni said:

You're trying hard but you're just not making it.

I was going to suggest  book to acquaint you with a part of Haiti, but then I concluded you don't probably read much.

Well, I will not read anything that you suggest I read when you won't even bother to read what I suggest you read. I know enough already that Haiti is a hell hole. It is full of lazy people who refuse to try and help themselves. I guess once this other hurricane going near or thru Haiti the fund raising will start all over again asking people to donate more money to a useless cause. It never ends. I go to websites that talk common sense and logic, not ones that promote emotional and foolish bull chit talk and lies. You can keep those for yourself. 

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Oh the humanity.. 

It's called discrimination and maybe even racism. There should be no religion in Canada that should be allowed to be able to ignore the law just because of their religion, especially when it smacks of discrimination and racism. Where is the equality here? All religions should abide by all laws of the land, and not be able to be allowed to ignore the law. I would like to see the Christian religion try and ignore a law and use the excuse that because of their religion they want to be exempted from that law, and then let's just see what happens?  I know what would happen? They would pretty much be told to go to hell.  Canadians are being assimilated alright rather than the other way around and are being forced to have to accept other non-Canadian rules that are opposite to their own.

Oh, the discrimination. :rolleyes:

44 minutes ago, PIK said:

Only canadians will be discussed in schools, anything we canadians by default have done will be swept under the rug and forgotten. Remember most of the new canadians don't care about our history,  just the check at the end of the month.

Canadians can't even celebrate Christmas in most places because from what I have been told by the liberal multiculturalists here in Canada is that Christmas may offend someone from another culture or religion. What other Canadian traditions will have to go so as to not offend another culture or religion that decides to make Canada their home? If new immigrants get offended by one of our Canadian traditions or heritage which were practiced here for centuries well take a bloody plane ride back from whence they came. Either assimilate or go home. I am offended when I see muslim women dressed up from head to toe covered in a black Halloween looking outfit or Sikhs riding around on motorcycles with no hard helmets to protect their heads if they have an accident. True that they don't care about our British/European history or culture. Most only come here for what they can get out of Canada and all of the good benefits that Canada has to offer. Either they find work or the go on welfare, they don't care. They will live a good life either way, and all at old whitey's expense. C'est la vie.  

26 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, I will not read anything that you suggest I read when you won't even bother to read what I suggest you read. I know enough already that Haiti is a hell hole. It is full of lazy people who refuse to try and help themselves. I guess once this other hurricane going near or thru Haiti the fund raising will start all over again asking people to donate more money to a useless cause. It never ends. I go to websites that talk common sense and logic, not ones that promote emotional and foolish bull chit talk and lies. You can keep those for yourself. 

You should try travelling to places or at least reading about them before making baseless comments about them. I spent a year working out of Port aux Prince and traveled all over the country. Haitian's have to work hard every day just to survive. If you've ever sipped Grand Marnier you have enjoyed the "fruits" of Haitian labor. And it seems as soon as they start to get ahead, either the government buggers off with the public purse, or they get hit with yet another hurricane or earthquake. 

So don't sit in your mommy's basement and criticize people who don't have that luxury.

Just now, Omni said:

You should try travelling to places or at least reading about them before making baseless comments about them. I spent a year working out of Port aux Prince and traveled all over the country. Haitian's have to work hard every day just to survive. If you've ever sipped Grand Marnier you have enjoyed the "fruits" of Haitian labor. And it seems as soon as they start to get ahead, either the government buggers off with the public purse, or they get hit with yet another hurricane or earthquake. 

So don't sit in your mommy's basement and criticize people who don't have that luxury.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

You have to repeat yourself and throw the "get out of mommy's basement" bull chit again, uhmm? Is that suppose to be funny or something like that? Hey, if Haitians have a problem with their governments well bloody well get off their azzes and do something about it. Stop chasing after old whitey for more money and construction material aid every time some disaster hits their country. Just saying. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

You have to repeat yourself and throw the "get out of mommy's basement" bull chit again, uhmm? Is that suppose to be funny or something like that? Hey, if Haitians have a problem with their governments well bloody well get off their azzes and do something about it. Stop chasing after old whitey for more money and construction material aid every time some disaster hits their country. Just saying. 

So you ignore their peril because they are not white. Got it.

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

There should be no religion in Canada that should be allowed to be able to ignore the law just because of their religion, especially when it smacks of discrimination and racism.

Religions in Canada aren't forced to ignore laws - take Catholics for example.

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

So you ignore their peril because they are not white. Got it.

Always looking for the bogeyman racists, eh? You phony liberals and losers never stop showing just how ridiculous you can be. Typical. 

On 9/8/2017 at 1:00 PM, eyeball said:

None. Can't you read?

And I bet no one will stop you from wearing a turban.

No, but no one will stop a Sikh for not wearing a hard helmet when riding on his motorcycle. That is racism.  And that has to be made known. 

On 9/8/2017 at 1:08 PM, Omni said:

Racists aren't bogeymen, they are just simply racists.

It would appear as though most people never seem to learn that all this constant donate to this and donate to that is in most cases just another racket for some of  those so-called charity groups like UNICEF to make a killing and take most of the dollars donated and put in their pockets. If one really cared than they should take their own money to the people themselves and hand it straight to them. Even our own stupid government does the same thing. Sad. 

• Sad 1