America under President Trump

4 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

America wasn't first.

When was that?  Why was he able to do that?

If other businesses were allowed by the US government to do it .....why couldn't he?  Blame the previous governments who'd made bad business for the USA!

THAT'S what Trump is going to change!

Edited by betsy

16 minutes ago, betsy said:

When was that?  Why was he able to do that?

If other businesses were allowed by the US government to do it .....why couldn't he?  Blame the previous governments who'd made bad business for the USA!

THAT'S what Trump is going to change!

The man has no conscience.  It's all about him.  That's why he also avoid paying taxes for 18 years with no sense of obligation to pay his fair share of taxes. Same goes for his philanthropy. 

Trump says:  "The office is so powerful that you need god even more".

What exactly does that mean?  He's not even religious.

Trump cites conspiracy theorist to defend voter fraud claim.  Ok, this is becoming supremely ridiculous.

Edited by WestCoastRunner

If you promise that you will build a wall that's an easy to promise to keep. Just build a wall.

If you promise to make your country great again or promise to create economic growth that's a bit more difficult promise to keep. Therefore it is wise to keep the promise which you can easily keep.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Concerned Scientists would agree.

NASA is apparently quite happy that SLS is going to get all the funding it needs. That beastie is Saturn V HUUUUUGE. A lot of NASA turn-out at the Florida rallies.

There's the science I'm looking for.

:)

Just now, WestCoastRunner said:

Nothing to do with that.  If you want comments on your video, provide a text summary.

You're not important.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

NASA is apparently quite happy that SLS is going to get all the funding it needs. That beastie is Saturn V HUUUUUGE. A lot of NASA turn-out at the Florida rallies.

There's the science I'm looking for.

:)

You're not important.

No sweat off my back.

4 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

No sweat off my back.

I agree. It was science stuff, anyways...

But, I still think some great things are ahead for the space program. Something everybody can get excited about once it kicks-off.

15 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I agree. It was science stuff, anyways...

But, I still think some great things are ahead for the space program. Something everybody can get excited about once it kicks-off.

Yes...some Canadians hate the U.S. government, but love its NASA, NOAA, CDC, NHTSA, etc.    Go figure....

Hurting the Mexican economy through punitive tariffs will increase the number of people who want to immigrate to the US and, surely to God, one of the best ways to discourage such illegal immigration would be to prosecute the biggest employers of illegals. 

So Trump is doing something that will tend to increase the supply of illegal immigrants while failing to take an obvious and relatively simple step to fight this flow at the demand end. That wall better be big. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

...So Trump is doing something that will tend to increase the supply of illegal immigrants while failing to take an obvious and relatively simple step to fight this flow at the demand end. That wall better be big. 

Well, there's always land mines for area denial !  Much cheaper than a wall.

12 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Nice speech - short, tough and to the point.  That's a good start for her. 

Hahahaha.

The way she said...."Good morning,"  was really something.  :D  I suppose, the USA is footing most of the bill, that's why she can really talk that way.

11 hours ago, WestCoastRunner said:

He's not even religious.

How do you know???

This kind of opinion is what makes you guys laughable!  You lose credibility with all the stuff you spout about when you make statement like this!

That's why I end up ignoring you....you spout off nonsense!  Who wants to discuss politics  with a child?

Edited by betsy