Is Trudeau trying to cut the world's population in Canada?

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

You need to take a break from the keyboard now.

You're out of control

Stop dragging someone’s dead child into your crazy fantasies about vaccines.  

Give some thought to their families.  Real people, not the made up ones that @West claims to know, or your nameless (probably fake….  call me skeptical) coworkers. 

Edited by TreeBeard
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, West said:

He's truly disturbed. Claims I'm making up my father's death... 

I hear ya.  Pretty much everyone who has experienced a vaccine injury  or death in their family has reported getting absolutely insanely angry reactions from those around them.

It's kind of understandable - the vast numbers of deaths/injuries are being kept from the public to curb "vaccine hesitancy" and really - we're just in the beginning stages now of getting data on exactly how "safe & effective" these inoculations are.  The experiment goes into 2023, possibly longer.

Also not really understandable - if you agreed to take the jabs and let's face it - everyone knew they were experimental and that data would have to be collected on them - why deny the data and the science once it's collected?  I mean, I'm sorry it's not working out, but you had a 50-50 shot at the jabs being either life-saving or death-dealing.......

You roll the dice with every jab.  Snake eyes gonna come up eventually.

Edited by Goddess

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Funny how it's not cruel when these conspiracy theorists dismiss all the the old/unhealthy people who died of Covid as unimportant, eh? 

You keep saying this but I think you know you're being disingenuous.

It gives me the impression that you preferred it when we were all being lied to and told everyone faced the same risk and that the risk was astronomical.

The reality is - the same demographic is at risk from covid, as is at risk of seasonal flu - the elderly and those with multiple comorbidities.  And that risk is 0.05% higher than from seasonal flu.

Speaking the truth of that is not the same as dismissing elderly deaths as unimportant.

But you're a smart cookie and I think you know what you're doing. ?

Just now, TreeBeard said:

She’s not the one claiming there’s a 50-50 chance of death by getting the vaccine….  so…. who’s the idiot?

I said there was a 50-50 chance of the experiment going well....or not.

It's an experiment.

If you didn't like the odds, you shouldn't have signed up.

I agree with the Dog - the experiment isn't going well and it's now obvious the "effective" part has been blown to bits and now the "safe" part you were sold on is in the process of also being blown to bits, so you lash out at those who refused to  be experimented on.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

Country singer Luke Bell dead at 32 - no cause of death given!  Must've been the vaccine!

Actress Charlbi Dean died of a mysterious illness on Monday!  She was only 32!  Must've been the vaccine!

Eli Palfreyman, a 19-year-old hockey player, died Tuesday!  No cause of death given so  (say it with me) it must've been the vaccine!

Rinse and repeat with any mysterious death reported.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, herbie said:

same circle of people that won't go to the cannabis store because you don't know what the gov't puts in the marijuana...

Can you sense that people are paying less attention to views that are sharply divergent from... let's say... common thought?

The 1960s equivalent was the guy on a city street, disheveled, with a placard saying THE END IS NEAR.

Eventually, you stop thinking about such types.  I find myself in that mindset more and more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I agree with the Dog - the experiment isn't going well and it's now obvious the "effective" part has been blown to bits and now the "safe" part you were sold on is in the process of also being blown to bits, so you lash out at those who refused to  be experimented on.

They display a collective nervousness that I don't think they're all that aware of...but they do use the word conspiracy a lot. As if to reassure themselves that they didn't f**k up.

On 8/31/2022 at 4:35 PM, dialamah said:

Nobody has yet answered my question why the globalists/WEF/Trudeau/etc have been so inefficient in their plan to kill billions.  Why is the vaccine so poor at it's supposed job of killing people? Why aren't we dropping dead by millions already?

"It began when an opinion article published in 2016 on the WEF's website — entitled "Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better" and intended, its author says, as "a discussion about some of the pros and cons of the current technological development" — started getting attention in 2020, after WEF founder and chairman Klaus Schwab wrote his own opinion piece arguing for something he called "the great reset."

These opinion pieces represent two of a number of diverse viewpoints the WEF commissions and publishes, Monck said.

The "great reset" has since morphed into a conspiracy theory claiming that a cabal of global elites is planning to remake society to eliminate private property and impose an authoritarian global government."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/world-economic-forum-official-says-canada-has-bigger-issues-to-discuss-than-conspiracy-theories/ar-AA11qBVk?ocid=EMMX&cvid=bb4f7519dfda48a6b94da04e4c11d424

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

NACI now suggests Canadians consider a COVID-19 booster every 90 days | Vancouver Sun

Is it really a vaccine if you need a shot every 3 months?

NACI sounds a lot like another word, as folks pointed out.

You are a phone battery and need to be recharged...

This is sort of starting to smack of desperation.  Why are they so desperate to get as many shots in everyone as fast as possible?  When it came out that Trudeau had bought 10 shots for every Canadian, I wondered how he was going to convince people to do that in such a short time period.  Now I see it being played out - scare them, take away their jobs/careers if they don't comply, demonize any who dissent......

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Klaus Schwab wrote his own opinion piece arguing for something he called "the great reset."

I just read this for the first time.

It's simply a call to keep capitalism, by tuning it to social goals.

It's a fair starting point for discussion, so I assume it's only used to propagate conspiracy theories due to its provocative title.

Really it's same old stuff...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

This is sort of starting to smack of desperation.  Why are they so desperate to get as many shots in everyone as fast as possible?  When it came out that Trudeau had bought 10 shots for every Canadian, I wondered how he was going to convince people to do that in such a short time period.  Now I see it being played out - scare them, take away their jobs/careers if they don't comply, demonize any who dissent......

Yes and there’s very odd institutional behaviour at the federal level and in some institutions.  People are made to mask up in federal offices no matter what the provincial jurisdictions allow (though in Quebec federal workers can’t provide services in English under new provincial legislation).   Western University requires students to get a third booster AND wear masks.  The Ontario Human Rights Commission (AKA woke far-left identity politics bureau) is supporting this trouncing of individual rights.  Freedom continues to be under attack in Canada.  Our federal government leads the attack, which is why this government disgusts me and Canada is losing its stature and claim to be a liberal democracy.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I just read this for the first time.

It's simply a call to keep capitalism, by tuning it to social goals.

It's a fair starting point for discussion, so I assume it's only used to propagate conspiracy theories due to its provocative title.

Really it's same old stuff...

Yet there were very concerning developments that validate the concerns of “conspiracy theorists”:

Schwab’s claim to have penetrated more than half the Canadian Cabinet

the maintenance of the ArriiveCan app as a digital travel ID containing all sorts of personal data that was never required pre-pandemic and aligns with a WEF digital travel ID plan to which Canada is a signatory

the unprecedented freezing of bank accounts of political opponents

the refusal of government to meet with protesters of vaccine mandates, the public denigration of them (as “racists” and “misogynists” with “unacceptable views” and “Do we make a space for these people?”)

the declaration of the Emergencies Act and attempt to reinstate it after border blockades had been removed

the criminalization of a political protest and the laying of charges against protesters including the seizure of assets and removal of business licenses

Trudeau’s speech about a Great Reset and his and Freeland’s heavy involvement with the WEF as Young Global Leaders

Given the continued maintenance of inane travel policies and restrictions, as well as a persistent application of carbon taxes in a high inflation, high fuel cost environment, how can we not see Trudeau’s government as beholden to unaccountable international organizations and interests?  Don’t you think it’s dangerously dismissive to write it all off as conspiracy theory?  Governments have to protect sovereignty and accountability to voters.  Too many sketchy events have taken place.  I haven’t even mentioned the reckless biohazard/weapon joint ventures with China.

Either Trudeau is naive, stupid, or consciously supporting certain international interests that haven’t received the support of Canadian voters.   Probably all three. We certainly don’t have a transparent account of our government members’ discussions with bodies like the WEF.

ESG stakeholder capitalism is another movement of which many Canadians are unaware.  It ties corporate and business interests together and uses fluffy feel good virtuous language as a means of consolidating power and offloading costs and restrictions onto citizens and consumers to meet goals cooked up by international think tanks (elites).  Our government has signed onto global central planning in a big way.  Many Canadians including myself believe that this undermines citizens’ rights, adds more power to the powerful, and undermines our national sovereignty.  It needs to stop and the Conservatives have a very valid criticism here.  Lewis, Poilievre, Baber, and others are rightly sounding the alarm.  The left used to express such concerns.  So much has changed.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1