Is Trudeau trying to cut the world's population in Canada?

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) That's a hilarious amount spelling and grammatical errors for two short sentences

2) No one ever said that only truckers could join the Freedom Convoy, that's a farcical notion 

3) Just because the crowd was full of decent, happy people with no destructive impulses doesn't mean that they weren't against the fascist overreach of our gov't. 

FYI this wasn't a crowd of drooling leftards who were whipped into a frenzy by CTV/CNN's blatant disinformation, they were intelligent, independent thinkers who came to the exact same conclusions as our nation's elder statesmen in the Senate.

The fact that they were in a celebratory mood when they gathered together is just more proof of their character. When good people gather together they don't generally engage in wanton destruction or assault/kill people. 

My spelling and grammar is all you got?? LOL I can correct that but you cannot correct you foolishness and blindness and narrow mindedness.

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Truckers get the nod for being the ones who got off of their asses and organized a large-scale protest, but it was actually called the Freedom Convoy

Oh, freedom of what?

What changed?

Oh, nothing you say?

How did they make out?? LOL

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Unfortunately the Freedom Convoy didn't end the logic-free mandates, but they did highlight the PM's cowardly, slimy and fascist nature, and they provided a rare opportunity for our Senate to shine and to excoriate our authoritarian government.

Booi Hoo.Who won? Certainly  not the truckers or the freedomites.

Nothing changed. And for sure, not the senate.

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't think he cares about "the point", he's here to troll. 

He doesn't care whether he's making sense, lying, or being exposed as a fool, he's just gonna keep saying stupid things because that's all he can do. 

The Freedom Convoy was about the unconstitutionality and government overreach of vaccine mandates.  It was and is a critical international movement against the very real push for greater government control over the behaviour of whole populations.  Crisis provided the excuse, but the overreach was inexcusable and we must watch out for new justifications given for overreach.  I don’t trust Trudeau.  He’s too naive and in the pocket of unaccountable international and national ideologues who are bent on social engineering us to make the world a better place in their eyes on our backs.

The stakeholder capitalists are totalitarian and must be ousted.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

How can a trucker do international and interprovincial work when the government forbids it based on vaccine status?  You’re missing the whole point.  Out of your depth.

Aha... real truckers were doing all they needed to do to go international and inter provincial... and they did. they kept the economy rolling and got lots of praise for dong so.

I miss your points perhaps but, I see the results. Normality - 1, truckers -0. As usual - 1, freedomites - 0

Not out of my depth at all and definitely swimming in the reality pool. What pool are the hanger ons and party goers and freedomites in?? Oh yeah, wallowing in the pool of dispair.

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't think he cares about "the point", he's here to troll. 

He doesn't care whether he's making sense, lying, or being exposed as a fool, he's just gonna keep saying stupid things because that's all he can do. 

I don't troll. I just feed.

It is fun to watch the waters boiling in frenzy by a few of the species here :)

I can sure stir you guys up buy throwing out a bit of  chum :)

Just cannot get past the February event and that is has had zero impact on Canada or anything. Poor little protesters and their hanger ons.

51 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

unless the rake hikes abate and inflation tames.

these two market forces are diametrically opposed

the Quantitative Easing abates the interest rates, inciting inflation in the process

Quantitative Tightening would abate the inflation, inciting deflation in the process

thus the elites are caught in a trap

either they allow the inflation to break the economy, bringing themselves down in the process

or they allow the interest rates to rise into a secular bear market, bringing themselves down in the process

either way, the ruling elites are going down, hanging themselves with their own rope

rejoice at the coming of their downfall

the jig is up for these leftist Progressive treasonous elites, one way or the other

thus let us dance a jig to celebrate

beneath the red & green maples in Upper Canada

yeehaw

Edited by Dougie93

13 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Only the debt-free and high income folks will manage higher prices.  The low paid and debt heavy are screwed unless the rake hikes abate and inflation tames.

Hey, I was very low paid and low on the totem pole back then. I am now single income on pension and had to work hard, do without and save to be where I am now. Inflation hits me too, now and back then.

No one owes you anything. You earn what you get and what you have. You do what you have to in order to succeed and survive.

Every generation has had it's challenges and this one and future ones will also have good times and hard times.

Whining and crying and blaming government or business or banks or people richer than you or whomever will get you.... absolutely nothing.

Sorry but, that is the bottom line.

16 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

My spelling and grammar is all you got?? LOL I can correct that but you cannot correct you foolishness and blindness and narrow mindedness.

There are 3 sentences and 2 paragraphs there, and only the first sentence was about your atrocious grammar and spelling. The other two sentences and two paragraphs addressed the idiocy of your post.

I guess we can add "having the attention span of a gnat" to your laundry list of shortcomings. 

21 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Booi Hoo.Who won? Certainly  not the truckers or the freedomites.

Nothing changed. And for sure, not the senate.

The credibility of the Senate went from 0 to almost a hundred in one day, while the credibility of our gov't went from 20% to about 4%.

Without the Freedom Convoy none of that would have happened.  

15 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Just cannot get past the February event and that is has had zero impact on Canada or anything. Poor little protesters and their hanger ons.

The Freedom Convoy and the fallout from it have ensured that the Liberals can't win the next election. That's a victory for Canada. 

18 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You say ridiculous things and lie without shame to constantly be proven the fool.

You even acknowledge the fact that your posts are no better than "chum".

You're a waste of time. 

29 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Hey, I was very low paid and low on the totem pole back then. I am now single income on pension and had to work hard, do without and save to be where I am now. Inflation hits me too, now and back then.

No one owes you anything. You earn what you get and what you have. You do what you have to in order to succeed and survive.

Every generation has had it's challenges and this one and future ones will also have good times and hard times.

Whining and crying and blaming government or business or banks or people richer than you or whomever will get you.... absolutely nothing.

Sorry but, that is the bottom line.

You’re accept mediocre/bad governing guy.  Nope.  

38 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

that is dictionary definition trolling

39 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There are 3 sentences and 2 paragraphs there, and only the first sentence was about your atrocious grammar and spelling. The other two sentences and two paragraphs addressed the idiocy of your post.

I guess we can add "having the attention span of a gnat" to your laundry list of shortcomings. 

Again, spelling and grammar as opposed to content is all you got?

Figures LOL

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You sound like a ranting, cricket-eating fool now. 

Ouch... such poignant retorts LOL

Oh and, you still could not answer the questions which is something you are best at...no answers when confronted.

Edited by ExFlyer

34 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The credibility of the Senate went from 0 to almost a hundred in one day, while the credibility of our gov't went from 20% to about 4%.

Without the Freedom Convoy none of that would have happened.  

And back to chamber of constant sleep the next day, exactly where they are stuck now. LOL

Same as the convoy... here then, gone now.

33 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The Freedom Convoy and the fallout from it have ensured that the Liberals can't win the next election. That's a victory for Canada. 

Well, ya gotta wait at least 3 years till the election.

Even if the conservatives win, nothing will change, especially the past :)

34 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You say ridiculous things and lie without shame to constantly be proven the fool.

You even acknowledge the fact that your posts are no better than "chum".

You're a waste of time. 

And yet, you spend so much time with me.

C'mon, admit it, I am so right that you need to spend so much time to try and convince me I am wrong.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

The Freedom Convoy was about the unconstitutionality and government overreach of vaccine mandates.  It was and is a critical international movement against the very real push for greater government control over the behaviour of whole populations.  Crisis provided the excuse, but the overreach was inexcusable and we must watch out for new justifications given for overreach.  I don’t trust Trudeau.  He’s too naive and in the pocket of unaccountable international and national ideologues who are bent on social engineering us to make the world a better place in their eyes on our backs.

The stakeholder capitalists are totalitarian and must be ousted.  

They are very sick people