'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's different if you are trying to attach it to a specific point, ie. mailbox.

Is there a link for this rebuttal?

Don't be so damned lazy. I told you where and how to look.

I guess I could succumb to your relentless whimpering and look it up for you but I'm kind of waiting for you to tell me it doesn't exist.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yeah.  Back in the good old days a response like that would get you laughed off the board.

"Burden of proof lies with the positive claimant"

nostalgia for a forum that never was

the people clamoring for more rules and moderation

are the very people who break those rules they want implemented all the time

you're the perfect example

if it was so much better back in the day

how come you don't post like it's back in the day?

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yeah.  Back in the good old days a response like that would get you laughed off the board.

Funny how you won’t check out the link and make a comment on that, after repeatedly asking for it.  

Instead you play more games.  This is why your cred has gone to zero and you are laughed off the board.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Are you saying you have something new to whimper about?

Ahh...did your board used to be all circle jerky with Progness and now it's not.

Poor baby.

Try CKA.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

That standard did not apply with the Russia collusion hoax which was pushed by the Democrats, the DOJ and the MSM.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

"Your links are on the board" ?

It gets better and better...

"I found the origin of the big bang "

"What is it???"

"Pffft... Go google it you lazy ragamuffin..."

Oh for God's sake...

You wanted a link to evidence I said I'd already posted on 2000 mules.

I told you I had already posted the information you were pretending to be interested in on other threads where the topic of 2000 mules was being discussed here, at this board.

If you were at least half as smart as you seem to think you are you could simply have gone to the 2000 mules thread in this US Federal Politics forum where we are right now (which you should know exists because you posted on that thread.)

There you would have found a link to a piece in American Thinker where you could have seen this:

Swenson's claim that those cell phone pings are way too vague to be useful is easily debunked.  Back in 2018, the New York Times wrote about the extremely detailed information the apps on people's phones provide:

At least 75 companies receive anonymous, precise location data from apps whose users enable location services to get local news and weather or other information, the Times found. Several of those businesses claim to track up to 200 million mobile devices in the United States — about half of those in use last year. The database reviewed by the Times — a sample of information gathered in 2017 and held by one company — reveals people's travels in startling detail, accurate to within a few yards and in some cases updated more than 14,000 times a day. (Emphasis added.)

So you see the link you continue to whine about not being provided was given to you when you began this silly diversion from the unjustified raid on President Trump's home.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

There you would have found a link to a piece in American Thinker where you could have seen this:

Thanks for the link.  It's not definitive that this method could have been used, though.

But thanks for providing it.

Sorry, I didn't realize that I was drifting the thread.

Back to the thread topic.

This actually doesn't have anything to do with the claims that the election was stolen.

The redacted document was released and I stand by the point that this won't lead to indictment, or especially not a sentencing.

It's not clear to me either that Trump had nefarious goals, or that the effort to reclaim the records are themselves nefarious

It's more Trump fun making the news to get clicks.  

We can expect more later on when the redacted parts start getting leaked, as I understand.

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh for God's sake...

You wanted a link to evidence I said I'd already posted on 2000 mules.

I told you I had already posted the information you were pretending to be interested in on other threads where the topic of 2000 mules was being discussed here, at this board.

If you were at least half as smart as you seem to think you are you could simply have gone to the 2000 mules thread in this US Federal Politics forum where we are right now (which you should know exists because you posted on that thread.)

So you see the link you continue to whine about not being provided was given to you when you began this silly diversion from the unjustified raid on President Trump's home.

Swenson's claim that those cell phone pings are way too vague to be useful is easily debunked.  Back in 2018, the New York Times wrote about the extremely detailed information the apps on people's phones provide:

At least 75 companies receive anonymous, precise location data from apps whose users enable location services to get local news and weather or other information, the Times found. Several of those businesses claim to track up to 200 million mobile devices in the United States — about half of those in use last year. The database reviewed by the Times — a sample of information gathered in 2017 and held by one company — reveals people's travels in startling detail, accurate to within a few yards and in some cases updated more than 14,000 times a day. (Emphasis added.)

Exactly, you have to have that company's app installed with location service turned on.

What did Dinesh's 2000 mules app look like and how did he get all those people to install it?

Edited by Aristides

On 8/25/2022 at 9:49 PM, Nationalist said:

Lol...that election was crooked as hell and your vehement denial only helps solidify that conclusion.

So the Republicans who ran it and say it was fair are what? Lizard people? Maybe dupes being controlled by the Illuminati?

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Exactly, you have to have that company's app installed with location service turned on.

What did Dinesh's 2000 mules app look like and how did he get all those people to install it?

Dunno...

And I've never heard Dinesh mention it.

The organization that performed the operation though is called True the Vote. A woman runs it. When she appears being interviewed on the subject of geo tracking she has this expert guy appearing with her and they discuss details. Apparently it was a pretty big operation. 

You should be able to find the interviews on a video site.