More Hate Mongering From Trudeau

1 hour ago, West said:

Trudeaus rhetoric sounds like something from the 1930s. "They" are the problem. "They" steal your food and are a neusance. 

Very sick puppy.

Just save the following as a form letter, and then whenever someone pisses you off and you want them and their kind to be universally hated by all leftists, you just screw your face into a ball and say:

“We all know people who are _____________, and we will do our very best to try to convince them to be more like us. However, there is still a part of the population (that) is fiercely against it. 

“They don't believe in science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist. It's a very small group of people, but that doesn't shy away from the fact that they take up some space. 

“This leads us as a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people?”

I'm personally gonna throw the word 'leftists' in there, they're so stupid that most of them will go home and self-flagellate. 

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Anti-vaxxer is a pejorative term for people who refuse to give their children vaccines which are proven to be safe after decades of use, and which are known to fully prevent diseases which are extremely harmful and potentially fatal.

Diseases like COVID, okay.  

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The term anti-vaxxer has nothing to do with people who refuse a jab that's known to not work which also has side effects, but there's a strong negative connotation to the term so the vax-Nazis love to use it incorrectly.

The fact that we don't have decades of research on a specific vaccine is irrelevant because if that was the benchmark for measuring safety we'd never have a vaccine for practical use.  Your pseudo-science, half-baked theories and rabid hyperbole aside, can you not see the irony and hypocrisy of complaining about pejorative terms like anti-vaxxers when in the same breath you are calling people vax-Nazis?  The level of obliviousness on that is mind-boggling.   

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

1. Diseases like COVID, okay.  

2. The fact that we don't have decades of research on a specific vaccine is irrelevant because if that was the benchmark for measuring safety we'd never have a vaccine for practical use. 

3. Your pseudo-science, half-baked theories and rabid hyperbole aside, can you not see the irony and hypocrisy of complaining about pejorative terms like anti-vaxxers when in the same breath you are calling people vax-Nazis?  The level of obliviousness on that is mind-boggling.   

1. 3. They say "I will call the media liars if I don't like what they say".  They say "I will call science liars and whores for money".  They say "Don't call me an antivaxer because I am anti the vaccine, it's pejorative".

They play on your politeness as they are rude and unprincipled.  Not very Christian IMO

2. With the number of vaccines administered globally now, we have a test.

27 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The fact that we don't have decades of research on a specific vaccine is irrelevant because if that was the benchmark for measuring safety we'd never have a vaccine for practical use.  Your pseudo-science, half-baked theories and rabid hyperbole aside, can you not see the irony and hypocrisy of complaining about pejorative terms like anti-vaxxers when in the same breath you are calling people vax-Nazis?  The level of obliviousness on that is mind-boggling.   

How is not having long term safety data not relevant to the discussion on whether or not politicians should coerce you into a vaccine? 

What happens if the censored scientists are in fact right about the vaccine causing cancer, infertility, or long term heart effects? Oh well? 

41 minutes ago, West said:

How is not having long term safety data not relevant to the discussion on whether or not politicians should coerce you into a vaccine? 

What happens if the censored scientists are in fact right about the vaccine causing cancer, infertility, or long term heart effects? Oh well? 

An alarmist view might be that they've done the math...tried all sorts of stuff....but can come to no solution to the planet's burgeoning billions of hungry people.

Well...except one.

58 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I don't blame you for your vast ignorance on this topic, because our PM and MSM are so heavily invested in their disinformation campaign, but FYI people under 30 are at almost zero risk from covid. 

On the other hand, the vax has serious side effects which we know about, and possibly others that we won't know for a year or maybe even a decade. Why should young people put a potential time bomb into their body when it confers no benefit to them?

The fact that we don't have decades of research on a specific vaccine is irrelevant because if that was the benchmark for measuring safety we'd never have a vaccine for practical use. 

You don't understand the vast difference between "anti-covidjab" and "anti-vax". Like I said, that's par for the course for leftists. You get all of your information from one source, from which you accept lies on a regular basis. 

FYI, some people don't vaccinate their kids against diseases which will kill them. They're called anti-vaxers. Covid kills less kids than the regular seasonal flu. If your kid isn't obese with immune deficiencies they don't need the jab at all. Not giving your kid an injection they don't need is not "anti-vax". Get it?

Your pseudo-science, half-baked theories and rabid hyperbole aside,

By now you should understand the error of your way, so I won't harp on this

can you not see the irony and hypocrisy of complaining about pejorative terms like anti-vaxxers

People who say that are stupid hate-mongers, I have no problem calling them out.

when in the same breath you are calling people vax-Nazis?  The level of obliviousness on that is mind-boggling.   

They are vax-Nazis. That's why I say it. 

So, if you're keeping score, I call people out for their stupidity, then give them a label that actually fits. 

I didn't ask leftists to run their stupid mouths, but they did, so they get a bit of their own medicine. Only in this case, it's well-deserved. 

22 minutes ago, West said:

What do you figure long-term is, genius?  How many years is that?  If that's the threshold you must pass for safety testing, then we'll never have a timely vaccine to stop a serious health crisis, whether that's COVID, the next smallpox or some airborne ebola or super-measles.  

We have decades of research on how all vaccines affect people long term and that's shown there's little/nothing to worry about, but that won't stop you from grasping at whatever you can vaguely grasp at to pretend you're making an even remotely objective argument.  

22 minutes ago, West said:

What if the "censored" scientists are actually just loud-mouthed idiots who you're clinging to desperately to provide any sort of legitimacy to your viewpoints?  Common sense would lead most people to trust the overwhelming majority of everyday doctors and scientists who are on board and promoting the vaccines, but not you.  For you, it's instead far easier to twist your brain into knots trying to convince yourself that millions of doctors and researchers around the world are all either duped or in on some conspiracy so that they can achieve...something...that benefits them how?  Don't bother answering, because there's no good answer.  

I might point out AGAIN that in deadly pandemics that kill 100s & 100s of thousands, people do not all die politely in the hospital. No dead bodies...not one...have I stumbled across.

Feel free to tell me of those you have come across in your travels.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What do you figure long-term is, genius?  How many years is that?  If that's the threshold you must pass for safety testing, then we'll never have a timely vaccine to stop a serious health crisis, whether that's COVID, the next smallpox or some airborne ebola or super-measles.  

We have decades of research on how all vaccines affect people long term and that's shown there's little/nothing to worry about, but that won't stop you from grasping at whatever you can vaguely grasp at to pretend you're making an even remotely objective argument.  

What if the "censored" scientists are actually just loud-mouthed idiots who you're clinging to desperately to provide any sort of legitimacy to your viewpoints?  Common sense would lead most people to trust the overwhelming majority of everyday doctors and scientists who are on board and promoting the vaccines, but not you.  For you, it's instead far easier to twist your brain into knots trying to convince yourself that millions of doctors and researchers around the world are all either duped or in on some conspiracy so that they can achieve...something...that benefits them how?  Don't bother answering, because there's no good answer.  

You fail to answer my question. Just insults and ridiculousness. 

The folks who are speaking out have written several peer reviewed articles and have headed programs within our academic institutions with basically no reason to lie. In fact they have reason to hide the truth out of self preservation. 

13 minutes ago, West said:

You fail to answer my question. Just insults and ridiculousness. 

The folks who are speaking out have written several peer reviewed articles and have headed programs within our academic institutions with basically no reason to lie. In fact they have reason to hide the truth out of self preservation. 

Shiny pony would make Mussolini blush.

29 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I might point out AGAIN that in deadly pandemics that kill 100s & 100s of thousands, people do not all die politely in the hospital. No dead bodies...not one...have I stumbled across.

Feel free to tell me of those you have come across in your travels.

Why would you expect to see people dying in the streets in Canada?

Are you a time traveller from 1350 who doesn’t know about these places we have for sick people called hospitals?

Maybe you’d be happier in India?    https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-india-covid-idUSL1N2MM0Q9

3 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Why would you expect to see people dying in the streets in Canada?

Are you a time traveller from 1350 who doesn’t know about these places we have for sick people called hospitals?

Maybe you’d be happier in India?    https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-india-covid-idUSL1N2MM0Q9

Probability says you are wrong and I'm correct.

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

5,434,474 deaths worldwide claimed to be caused by covid...it is statistically IMPOSSIBLE to not run across dead bodies.

But you haven't.

Have you been to India?  I have not.  But there are confirmed reports of people dying in the street.  Will you simply say “fake news”?  Or “sealion”? (Is that gibberish for “I don’t have an answer”?

Why would you think that in Canada, where presumably you and I live, that we would see people dying in the street when we have 9-1-1, ambulances and hospitals?

Edited by TreeBeard
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Have you been to India?  I have not.  But there are confirmed reports of people dying in the street.  Will you simply say “fake news”?  Or “sealion”? (Is that gibberish for “I don’t have an answer”?

Why would you think that in Canada, where presumably you and I live, that we would see people dying in the street when we have 9-1-1, ambulances and hospitals?

No dead bodies.

Statistically impossible. Simple as that.

I accept that you think math is wrong and science is some guy yelling the word loudly.