More Hate Mongering From Trudeau

1 hour ago, West said:

You fail to answer my question. Just insults and ridiculousness. 

The folks who are speaking out have written several peer reviewed articles and have headed programs within our academic institutions with basically no reason to lie. In fact they have reason to hide the truth out of self preservation. 

Stupid questions don't get good answers.  You weren't actually asking questions, you were just phrasing your opinions as questions. 

Nobody can tell you what's going to happen when the things that aren't going to happen, happen, nor can we give you long-term safety data for a new vaccine for a new virus.  As I said, if the safety standards were set by you, we'd literally never have vaccines to treat new and dangerous viruses, because apparently we'd need 10-20 years of results to rule out your vapid superstitions.  

The doctors and scientists know how vaccines work and how they affect people long-term.  That you choose to listen to the handful of outspoken dissenters over all the rest is based entirely on your desperate need for something to validate your politics.  

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I might point out AGAIN that in deadly pandemics that kill 100s & 100s of thousands, people do not all die politely in the hospital. No dead bodies...not one...have I stumbled across.

Feel free to tell me of those you have come across in your travels.

Health professionals around the world are lying because DoP hasn't seen a body on the street.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Moon landing didn't happen because DoP wasn't on the moon to see it.  

Earth is flat because DoP can't see a curve when he looks across the landscape.

Lizards live among us by taking  on human-bodies, because DoP hasn't seen a lizard-person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Stupid questions don't get good answers.  You weren't actually asking questions, you were just phrasing your opinions as questions. 

Nobody can tell you what's going to happen when the things that aren't going to happen, happen, nor can we give you long-term safety data for a new vaccine for a new virus.  As I said, if the safety standards were set by you, we'd literally never have vaccines to treat new and dangerous viruses, because apparently we'd need 10-20 years of results to rule out your vapid superstitions.  

The doctors and scientists know how vaccines work and how they affect people long-term.  That you choose to listen to the handful of outspoken dissenters over all the rest is based entirely on your desperate need for something to validate your politics.  

I'm asking specifically about long term effects of vaccine which reasonable scientists and physicians are raising concerns about. 

Ad hominem attacks aren't legitimate arguments.

19 minutes ago, West said:

I'm asking specifically about long term effects of vaccine which reasonable scientists and physicians are raising concerns about. 

Ad hominem attacks aren't legitimate arguments.

I answered your questions, twice. They were dumb questions too.  If you consider that to be ad hominem I think you should review your sterling record here.  If I didn't know better I'd think you were doing stand-up or something.    

8 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I answered your questions, twice. They were dumb questions too.  If you consider that to be ad hominem I think you should review your sterling record here.  If I didn't know better I'd think you were doing stand-up or something.    

How is it a "dumb question" to ask if we should be concerned about long term effects of an unproven vaccine?

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Vaccines are like lightbulbs - every now and then someone comes up with a better one but it's not like they invented something new.

5 minutes ago, West said:

How is it a "dumb question" to ask if we should be concerned about long term effects of an unproven vaccine?

Because you're asking superstitious questions about the unprovable unknown.  You may as well ask me if we should be concerned that aliens have been abducting Canadians and using them for science experiments and that Justin Trudeau knows about them. 

They have decades of MRNA vaccine research and testing to show there are no long-term vaccine side-effects for this type of vaccine, nor for the others that we've been using for 100 years.  Your fear is unsound. 

If having long-term data on each new vaccine was the threshold we had to meet for approval, we'd never get new vaccines out in useful time frames.  How to we get 15 years of testing on a COVID vaccine, or a the next smallpox?  It's foolish reasoning.  

• Like 1

Just now, Moonbox said:

Because you're asking superstitious questions about the unprovable unknown.  You may as well ask me if we should be concerned that aliens have been abducting Canadians and using them for science experiments and that Justin Trudeau knows about them. 

They have decades of MRNA vaccine research and testing to show there are no long-term vaccine side-effects for this type of vaccine, nor for the others that we've been using for 100 years.  Your fear is unsound. 

If having long-term data on each new vaccine was the threshold we had to meet for approval, we'd never get new vaccines out in useful time frames.  How to we get 15 years of testing on a COVID vaccine, or a the next smallpox?  It's foolish reasoning.  

We have esteemed immunologists and physicians raising concerns based on the data. These scientists are heads of university departments and have written peer reviewed articles. 

Yet you want to ignore that and continue to push a vaccine. Why?

On 2/3/2022 at 2:21 PM, Faramir said:

What is embarrassing is how Canada now has a monarchy in place where sons follow their parents

I say this looks good on our PM, keep it up. Out yourself, whatever you are.

Now we’re seeing more about this stupid shyte on other countries news, not Canada. Even CNN is mocking Mr. Trudeau. 

Keep it up. Keep me up...

;) 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, West said:

We have esteemed immunologists and physicians raising concerns based on the data. These scientists are heads of university departments and have written peer reviewed articles. 

Yet you want to ignore that and continue to push a vaccine. Why?

Because the overwhelming majority of the scientific community is against them.  You cherry-pick dissenters and then elevate them to the only voices that matter, because that suits your narrative.  Rather than accept the positions of the sweeping majority of the most prestigious and esteemed scientists/doctors around the world, you think that a "Department Head" from a university (with probably a staff of 1 or 2) is the most authoritative voice.  It's absurd.  

I'll ask directly this time:

If having data/research on the long-term side effects of each new vaccine that came out was the standard for deeming them safe, how would we ever combat the next viral outbreak?  If we end up facing an airborne Marlburg virus or something, are you going to sit here and complain that we don't have 15 years of data for long term side effects of the MRNA vaccine they use to save everyone?  Come on...

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

Health professionals around the world are lying because DoP hasn't seen a body on the street.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lizards live among us by taking  on human-bodies, because DoP hasn't seen a lizard-person.

I can see you didn't bother with math in school.

Probability is a field of mathematics...with formulae and everything!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability

So what you're implying is that zero...none...died other than in a hospital.  100%

If 99.9% made it to the hospital to die...that still leaves over 54,000 unaccounted for. 99.9 is also statistically impossible seeing the apparent deadliness of covid. It does kill...right? Over 5 million dead is the claim.

If you weren't TOLD there was a problem...you wouldn't have noticed. So you're told over & over daily. For months...years. It's called brainwashing in some circles.

So I ask again? Where are the bodies?

--------------

And to put it into terms that you might understand...if you heard there were 50,000 car crashes over the year, you might think that a contingent proposition. However, if the claim was that all 50,000 happened on a Tuesday at 2PM, you'd find that statistically impossible.

Edited by DogOnPorch

5 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Because the overwhelming majority of the scientific community is against them.  You cherry-pick dissenters and then elevate them to the only voices that matter, because that suits your narrative.  Rather than accept the positions of the sweeping majority of the most prestigious and esteemed scientists/doctors around the world, you think that a "Department Head" from a university (with probably a staff of 1 or 2) is the most authoritative voice.  It's absurd.  

I'll ask directly this time:

If having data/research on the long-term side effects of each new vaccine that came out was the standard for deeming them safe, how would we ever combat the next viral outbreak?  If we end up facing an airborne Marlburg virus or something, are you going to sit here and complain that we don't have 15 years of data for long term side effects of the MRNA vaccine they use to save everyone?  Come on...

My only narrative is not ending up with cancer. 

I'm not sure I follow your point. If evidence is suggesting that a product is faulty and is potentially harmful, why would you not pay attention to that?

Somehow we got from hateful Trudeau to the science of vaccines.  I had my vaccine to keep my job and go to movies.  So have my teenagers, but I am bit distressed they are moving on to the under 12 bracket.  The science of vaccines is not something I have settled on and the discussion here is interesting on the scientific points but mostly completely over my head.  I just have that little seed of mistrust when the government acts in conjunction with private business (pharmaceuticals).  I am not anti-drug company.  I just think we should be very careful when drug companies benefit from public policy.  I recall the Governor of Texas getting himself in trouble when he pushed Gardasil, directly benefitting his donors from the drug companies.

1 minute ago, West said:

My only narrative is not ending up with cancer. 

I'm not sure I follow your point. If evidence is suggesting that a product is faulty and is potentially harmful, why would you not pay attention to that?

because the evidence doesn't point to that.  You're just grasping at whatever vague nonsense you can.  You demanded I answer your questions earlier, now show me the same courtesy and answer mine.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

because the evidence doesn't point to that.  You're just grasping at whatever vague nonsense you can.  You demanded I answer your questions earlier, now show me the same courtesy and answer mine.  

No the evidence is suggesting issues with the vaccine. You just deny it and resort to the appeal to authority and  argumentum ad populum fallacy to promote your argument 

There's no consensus on the safety of the vaccines because prominent publicly funded researches have raised concerns. There's only an illusion as big pharma spends billions on advertising to major media outlets and have effectively controlled the narrative

Edited by West

1 hour ago, Faramir said:

Somehow we got from hateful Trudeau to the science of vaccines.  I had my vaccine to keep my job and go to movies.  So have my teenagers, but I am bit distressed they are moving on to the under 12 bracket.  The science of vaccines is not something I have settled on and the discussion here is interesting on the scientific points but mostly completely over my head.  I just have that little seed of mistrust when the government acts in conjunction with private business (pharmaceuticals).  I am not anti-drug company.  I just think we should be very careful when drug companies benefit from public policy.  I recall the Governor of Texas getting himself in trouble when he pushed Gardasil, directly benefitting his donors from the drug companies.

A possible B movie title might be:

'How To Off A Few Billion And Make It Look Like An Accident.'

Hey...giggle if you want...it's a possible scenario.

Trudeau did get the same shot as you...correct? Sure he did...lol. All the elites got the shot...they say...while partying mask-less. But you got the shot...and your kids...wife...dog...cat.

Stay tuned for more after commercials...heh.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

I can see you didn't bother with math in school.

Probability is a field of mathematics...with formulae and everything!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability

So what you're implying is that zero...none...died other than in a hospital.  100%

If 99.9% made it to the hospital to die...that still leaves over 54,000 unaccounted for. 99.9 is also statistically impossible seeing the apparent deadliness of covid. It does kill...right? Over 5 million dead is the claim.

If you weren't TOLD there was a problem...you wouldn't have noticed. So you're told over & over daily. For months...years. It's called brainwashing in some circles.

So I ask again? Where are the bodies?

--------------

And to put it into terms that you might understand...if you heard there were 50,000 car crashes over the year, you might think that a contingent proposition. However, if the claim was that all 50,000 happened on a Tuesday at 2PM, you'd find that statistically impossible.

They count the ones that die in the hospitals.  

Early in the pandemic there were some estimates about how many could have died outside the hospital, but I don't suppose they'll ever know for sure.

1 hour ago, West said:

No the evidence is suggesting issues with the vaccine. You just deny it and resort to the appeal to authority and  argumentum ad populum fallacy to promote your argument 

There's no consensus on the safety of the vaccines because prominent publicly funded researches have raised concerns. There's only an illusion as big pharma spends billions on advertising to major media outlets and have effectively controlled the narrative

/yawn

Yes yes, it's always the main stream media and big pharma and authoritarians working together to suppress the "truth".  When you always have that tired old rag of an argument to toss into the ring, you're not really worth talking to.  

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

/yawn

Yes yes, it's always the main stream media and big pharma and authoritarians working together to suppress the "truth".  When you always have that tired old rag of an argument to toss into the ring, you're not really worth talking to.  

Why so angry with the experts?

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

They count the ones that die in the hospitals.  

Early in the pandemic there were some estimates about how many could have died outside the hospital, but I don't suppose they'll ever know for sure.

Oh...is that it? All the dead that didn't make it to the hospital will at some point turn-up? Again...statistically impossible. They'd have already started to turn-up...the smell you see. The dead decompose. 

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Oh...is that it? All the dead that didn't make it to the hospital will at some point turn-up? Again...statistically impossible. They'd have already started to turn-up...the smell you see. The dead decompose. 

Stupid.  People die in their homes/at the mall/on the street/other places all the time.  Nobody is left there till they stink; they're transported to the morgue.  They maybe do an autopsy and maybe find out what killed them, or maybe not.  

To distrust the numbers because you haven't found dead people in the street is ridiculous.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, dialamah said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He made a good point.

In the world's biggest pandemics people died in their homes en masse.

With covid, which has only a pandemic of the octogenarians to this point, there was enough hospital capacity for everyone who was sick to get a hospital bed. 

4 hours ago, dialamah said:

Stupid.  People die in their homes/at the mall/on the street/other places all the time.  Nobody is left there till they stink; they're transported to the morgue.  They maybe do an autopsy and maybe find out what killed them, or maybe not.  

To distrust the numbers because you haven't found dead people in the street is ridiculous.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1113068/reported-deaths-from-covid-by-place-of-death-us/

8% of covid deaths occurred at home in the US. That's nothing. Especially when you consider that most of the people who died of covid were old enough to die in their sleep anyways.