More Hate Mongering From Trudeau

11 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Yes but douche just covers so much more ground.  I understand many voters plugged their noses and voted for him because the vote Party.  But there are people who think he is the greatest thing since white bread.  The guy is a clown and is obnoxious.   And just like Hillary, I just don't understand people who treat him like Paul McCartney. He's not worth gentle criticism.  He is so much more than a liar - so many others would also fit that description.  He's Mr Dress Up and Bozo the clown rolled into one.

Don't devalue conservatives by talking like a liberal.

Slander isn't our thing.

Say he's a hate monger and a liar, because that's what he is. Using random words to describe him, no matter how you feel about him, isn't advancing the cause. 

Make people reflect on basic truths. Don't just vent your spleen.

15 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

The Trucker Convoy, like BLM, is a terrorist organization.  Is that how this works?  We just make declarations?   Should anybody take me seriously when I make declarations like that?

Another poster asked if they should support BLM so I answered them.  BLM is primarily an organization of white angry liberals who run around the USA breaking into stores and stirring up violence. Thus a terrorist organization.

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Don't devalue conservatives by talking like a liberal.

Slander isn't our thing.

Say he's a hate monger and a liar, because that's what he is. Using random words to describe him, no matter how you feel about him, isn't advancing the cause. 

Make people reflect on basic truths. Don't just vent your spleen.

I am just gob smacked that this "man" is leader of our country.  OK, I will really try.  FWIW what is your take on the protesters.  Are these 50,000 truckers across the country only the 10% non-vaccinated? Is there really 500,000 truckers in Canada all told?  Or are many there vaccinated just showing their support?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Central2022 said:

nothing he said is false there was people there causing trouble and still are people there yelling at people who are wearing masks and  other things.  What he said is not promoting hate or anything open  your eyes i know its hard for western people because just the name trudeau makes most of them foam at the mouth but still no need to spread nonsense like this.

The sheer shallowness of decent criticism from conservatives is the best indication that whatever policies they propose will be equally thin and lacking.

What's really daft is the default position that says anything other than complete agreement with the criticism means tacit support for Trudeau. 

Edited by eyeball
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The sheer shallowness of decent criticism from conservatives is the best indication that whatever policies they propose will be equally thin and lacking.

What's really daft is the default position that says anything other than complete disagreement with the criticism means tacit support for Trudeau. 

And you make the THIN presumption that conservatives want to advance policy.  The fact is we want LESS policy and more freedom.  We want to make our own decisions and let businesses make their own decision on mask and social distancing. We generally want the policies to end, and government to stay out of our lives.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Don't forget that our MSM called the BLM protests "mostly peaceful" which is a drastic understatement of the violence and carnage.

Well, the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project and Princeton University reported that:

About 93 percent of the racial-justice protests that swept the United States this summer remained peaceful and nondestructive, according to a report released Thursday, with the violence and property damage that has dominated political discourse constituting only a minute portion of the thousands of demonstrations that followed the killing of George Floyd in May.

The report, produced by the nonprofit Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project, also concluded that an escalation in the government response to protests and a sharp uptick in extremist activity means the United States faces a growing risk of “political violence and instability” ahead of the 2020 election.

ACLED, which monitors war zones and political upheaval around the world, launched the US Crisis Monitor report with Princeton University’s Bridging Divides Initiative. Using media accounts and other public information, the report identified 7,750 protests from May 26 through Aug. 22 that were linked to the Black Lives Matter movement. The protests took place in 2,400 locations across all 50 states and the District.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/the-united-states-is-in-crisis-report-tracks-thousands-of-summer-protests-most-nonviolent/2020/09/03/b43c359a-edec-11ea-99a1-71343d03bc29_story.html

So, it's actually the violence and rioting that's being grossly overstated.  As I said elsewhere the fact that millions upon millions of people took part in thousands of protests nationwide and that actual incidents of violence were small and localized, this report indicates a very high degree of civil restraint given how justified the anger was that prompted the protests.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

The Trucker Convoy, like BLM, is a terrorist organization.  Is that how this works?  We just make declarations?   Should anybody take me seriously when I make declarations like that?

I'm supposed to take you seriously?

1 hour ago, Faramir said:

The man in the white, er, black make up stumbled his way into power from day one.  He was the new shiny pony with no substance whatsoever.

no he got into power because  people were sick of a terrible leader in the form of stephen harper  especially in atlantic canada where harper went 0 for 32 lmao.

26 minutes ago, Faramir said:

I am just gob smacked that this "man" is leader of our country.  OK, I will really try.  FWIW what is your take on the protesters.  Are these 50,000 truckers across the country only the 10% non-vaccinated? Is there really 500,000 truckers in Canada all told?  Or are many there vaccinated just showing their support?

I don't know about the numbers of truckers at all. 

Some of the people in the convoy claim to be jabbed but I have no way of knowing if that's true.

One of the funny things about this convoy situation is that they're a group of people who just want to work.

Trudeau's literally calling them racists and misogynists because they're in Ottawa protesting for the right to work.

Trudeau isn't calling people racists and misogynists for milking, CERB, EI, etc.

The laziest, most useless people in the country got to sit at home and no nothing, collecting taxpayer money, while truckers and nurses were out working during covid. Many of them got covid, so they actually have 6x as much immunity as the jabbed people do, but our anti-science/pro big pharma government refuses to acknowledge natural immunity. End result, those people are forced out of their jobs and they don't get to collect any of the government money that Trudeau's voters are getting.

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Yep, everyone else is anti-science - not the anti-vax crowd.  

Can't make this stuff up.  ?

There's no anti-vax crowd.

vac·cine
/vakˈsēn/

noun

1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases,

1) Do you know of an injection that provides immunity to covid? I wouldn't doubt that there is one, but it's not available to the general public. Over 1,500 fully-jabbed Canadians have died from covid. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/

There are half as many deaths among people under 50 as there are fully-jabbed deaths, and that's since the very beginning of covid:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

FYI almost no one was dbl-jabbed until the beginning of May of last year. It hit 50% in Jun/July. All 1,500 dbl-jabbed deaths are from the last 8 months. There are only 880 people under 50 that died in over 2 years of covid. 

2) Hate to burst your bubble, but ignoring natural immunity absolutely is 'anti-science'. That's 100% true. The CDC admitted it. Only anti-science people are still ignorant to that fact. 

26 minutes ago, Central2022 said:

no he got into power because  people were sick of a terrible leader in the form of stephen harper  especially in atlantic canada where harper went 0 for 32 lmao.

Atlantic Canada just didn't like being off the government's teat. So they go back to the vomit of the LPC.

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

If you say stuff angrily enough and repeat it enough, fantasy becomes reality.  

My bad, it wasn't Freeland. It was a different liberal cabinet minister, Catherine McKenna:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-screeched-in-mckenna-commits-a-classic-political-gaffe

Looking  into the camera, a boisterous McKenna, using emphatic hand gestures and raising her voice on key words for emphasis, declares: “But you know, I actually gave them some real advice. I said that if you actually say it louder, we’ve learned in the House of Commons, if you repeat it, if you say it louder, if that is your talking point, people will totally believe it.”

I don't know if she was aware that she was basically quoting Goebbels (FYI he was the Nazi propaganda minister), but for all I know she could have a copy of Main Kampf beside her bed too.

To be honest, when she says "we've learned in the House of Commons", she means "Liberals". That's because whatever they scream about, our MSM packages as gospel truth to the legion of leftist dolts in this country.

Edited by WestCanMan

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There's no anti-vax crowd.

1) Do you know of an injection that provides immunity to covid? I wouldn't doubt that there is one, but it's not available to the general public. Over 1,500 fully-jabbed Canadians have died from covid. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/

There are half as many deaths among people under 50 as there are fully-jabbed deaths, and that's since the very beginning of covid:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

FYI almost no one was dbl-jabbed until the beginning of May of last year. It hit 50% in Jun/July. All 1,500 dbl-jabbed deaths are from the last 8 months. There are only 880 people under 50 that died in over 2 years of covid. 

2) Hate to burst your bubble, but ignoring natural immunity absolutely is 'anti-science'. That's 100% true. The CDC admitted it. Only anti-science people are still ignorant to that fact. 

There seems to be an attempt to slander some of us who ask questions as being anti-vax.  While there certainly is some people that fit that category, the majority of us are just asking the questions.  I'm vaccinated and vaccination is NOT the hill I'm willing to die on.  I know an RCMP fellow in our church who is now unemployed because he won't vaccinate.  He has 4 young children so I think that's a little crazy.

22 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Atlantic Canada just didn't like being off the government's teat. So they go back to the vomit of the LPC.

lots of atlantic canadians work hard..  and some jobs are seasonal and people go on ei..   you want us to vote conservative but do nothing but insult us ye thats really gonna get our support lol.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Faramir said:

And you make the THIN presumption that conservatives want to advance policy.  The fact is we want LESS policy and more freedom.  We want to make our own decisions and let businesses make their own decision on mask and social distancing. We generally want the policies to end, and government to stay out of our lives.

The government called me on the phone the other day and I hung up on it.

It's that easy to keep it out of your life.

1 hour ago, Central2022 said:

lots of atlantic canadians work hard..  and some jobs are seasonal and people go on ei..   you want us to vote conservative but do nothing but insult us ye thats really gonna get our support lol.

it's a joke they game the system and go on EI.  If you go on EI out West they call you in and harass you to make sure you are looking for work.  Must be nice to work 3 or 4 months and collect for another 8.

Edited by Faramir

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Trudeau's literally calling them racists and misogynists because they're in Ottawa protesting for the right to work.

I have to admit, he's gone over a top he didn't need to. Simply calling them stupid for protesting for a right they still possess would have sufficed. 

3 hours ago, Faramir said:

There seems to be an attempt to slander some of us who ask questions as being anti-vax.  While there certainly is some people that fit that category, the majority of us are just asking the questions.  I'm vaccinated and vaccination is NOT the hill I'm willing to die on.  I know an RCMP fellow in our church who is now unemployed because he won't vaccinate.  He has 4 young children so I think that's a little crazy.

Anti-vaxxer is a pejorative term for people who refuse to give their children vaccines which are proven to be safe after decades of use, and which are known to fully prevent diseases which are extremely harmful and potentially fatal.

The term anti-vaxxer has nothing to do with people who refuse a jab that's known to not work which also has side effects, but there's a strong negative connotation to the term so the vax-Nazis love to use it incorrectly.