Jump to content

Trucker's Convoy


West

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There actually is no real crux of your zero loser argument. 

It's "It happened a long time ago, so I don't care about it."

It happened under this PM, it's actually still current. 

Chuckle.

Once more, if you didn't get it the first time, an award for you

 

b7d.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Chuckle.

Once more, if you didn't get it the first time, an award for you

 

b7d.jpg

It was inane the first time you posted it, and it's not aging well. 

This debate is about the fact that you had your head up your ass when this incident initially occurred and now you've changed your argument to "I had my head up my ass for so long that this is no longer an issue."

It was a huge issue, it remains a huge issue, and the fact that you kept your head up your ass this whole time is nothing to brag about.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, eyeball said:

We should have done that a lot more collectively in the beginning. Lesson learned I guess.

Next time, we should just round the antis up and shoot the worthless fuckers.

... because the problem is "not enough people took the worthless jab with all the serious side-effects" ?

It's one thing for you to continue to refuse to acknowledge all of the lies from our health officials and MSM about the pseudovax, and the pseudovaxes' abject failures, it's quite another to think that the solution is just to kill everyone who was smart enough to pay attention to it. 

You've reached a new level of WTF-ever your problem is

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It was inane the first time you posted it, and it's not aging well. 

This debate is about the fact that you had your head up your ass when this incident initially occurred and now you've changed your argument to "I had my head up my ass for so long that this is no longer an issue."

It was a huge issue, it remains a huge issue, and the fact that you kept your head up your ass this whole time is nothing to brag about.  

Ha  Ha Ha

 

images.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You are quoting an American fake news network and a right wing reporters comments as your source??

C'mon, you have to be able to do better than that LOL

Yes, there are quotes from Rachel Maddow in there, that doesn't affect the value of the post.

What's happening is that Rachel Maddow, with zero degrees in virology and epidemiology, passed along disinformation which people acted on, and they suffered as a result. That's all true.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I never said anything about a dead horse. You did.

Sadly for you, the debate doesn't end just because it's making you look stupid. 

Yeah, it is all you beating the same dead horse Dude.

Same shit, different day. Again and again and again. Time to move on LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, there are quotes from Rachel Maddow in there, that doesn't affect the value of the post.

What's happening is that Rachel Maddow, with zero degrees in virology and epidemiology, passed along disinformation which people acted on, and they suffered as a result. That's all true.  

Wow Dude, you sure are sucking on the MSM after crapping all over them.

Real Proof Dude, not some Fox News stuff.

Such a loser and losing more and more every time you post.

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yeah, it is all you beating the same dead horse Dude.

Same shit, different day. Again and again and again. Time to move on LOL

Just because you're not smart enough to understand the problem doesn't mean that other people can't talk about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Wow Dude, you sure are sucking on the MSM after crapping all over them.

Real Proof Dude, not some Fox News stuff.

Such a loser and losing more and more every time you post.

There's no doubt about the fact that the article is 100% true.  

People want an apology from Maddow. That's verifiably true. 

Maddow maden a ridiculous claim about vax efficacy (shown on video which is linked to the article) which is now known to be 100% untrue. Again, not a topic that's even in question. 

The Fox article is 100% legit, your critique of it was worthless and stupid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Just because you're not smart enough to understand the problem doesn't mean that other people can't talk about it.

Problem? I understand the problem, it is you Ha Ha Ha.

Cannot get out from under the past. Live by yesterday.

The only thing in your life is some minor disputable event from  6 months ago.

You already, constantly, talked about it, now you can just stop boring people with your zibi crusade LOL

 

You interjected when West was asked to prove is statement  "They said the vaxx would stop transmission which was why they forced folks out of work for being unvaxxed. " he came with an American Fox News article.

You stepped in for whatever reason and went on and on and we all know you know nothing except a mini clip of a zibi guy.

Don't help others because they can do  a lot better defending their points than you can. You only screw things up.

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK so...WestCanMan is right. But the problem I think ExFlyer has is...apathy. 

There isn't any doubt the measures ol' Pixie-Dust used were over the top, likely illegal, and of course...cowardly.

As for the vaccines...many of us suspected they weren't really safe or necessary. Now we know that our suspicions were generally correct.

Apathy toward this issue only tells the government that they can do whatever they want...to whomever...whenever suits them.

That would be a shitty result.

No?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Goddess said:

This discussion has been going on over 400 pages, since January and inspired similar convoys all over the world, including farmers now.

Where all the peeps at who commented around the first page, that this would all be forgotten within days?

 

400 pages on this forum. The rest of the country and world cares very little. They care even less about a trucker debacle in Ottawa.

It is frgotten by all except for a dozen or so on this forum.

The farmers issues in Netherlands is completely different. It is the government imposing restrictions on fertilizers and cow shit to save their ecologically damaged waterways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK so...WestCanMan is right. But the problem I think ExFlyer has is...apathy. 

There isn't any doubt the measures ol' Pixie-Dust used were over the top, likely illegal, and of course...cowardly.

As for the vaccines...many of us suspected they weren't really safe or necessary. Now we know that our suspicions were generally correct.

Apathy toward this issue only tells the government that they can do whatever they want...to whomever...whenever suits them.

That would be a shitty result.

No?

Actually, apathy towards this issue is exactly that, "lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern." by most of the world except for a marginal few here on this forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The rest of the country and world cares very little.

It is frgotten by all except for a dozen or so on this forum.

The farmers issues in Netherlands is completely different. It is the government imposing restrictions on fertilizers and cow shit to save their ecologically damaged waterways.

You don't speak for everyone.  LOL  You don't even speak for yourself, since here you are - 400 pages later.  ?  If you really didn't care, why are you anywhere on this thread?

Yes, I'm well aware of the Netherlands and Germany and all the other countries - which is why I said it inspired similar convoys all over the world.

Sometimes when you wanna just be contrary for contrariness sake, you end up looking.....foolish.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You don't speak for everyone.  LOL  You don't even speak for yourself, since here you are - 400 pages later.  ?  If you really didn't care, why are you anywhere on this thread?

Yes, I'm well aware of the Netherlands and Germany and all the other countries - which is why I said it inspired similar convoys all over the world.

Sometimes when you wanna just be contrary for contrariness sake, you end up looking.....foolish.

I certainly do not speak for everyone but, this forum is not my world either as it seem to be for a dozen or so of you :)

I do not think you are aware of the ecological bun fights in Netherlands and Germany, otherwise you would not try to make comparisons with it.

I am on this thread to step on incorrect claims and statements and to piss of the belibers :)  Otherwise the thread would be nothing but butt stroking of each other :)

Never been contrary for contrary sake, just keeping your claims in scale. making incorrect statements is a forte of yours and a few others.

I only look foolish to those I call out and prove wrong.

 

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

I certainly do not speak for everyone but, this forum is not my world either as it seem to be for a dozen or so of you :)

I am on this thread to step on incorrect claims and statements and to piss of the belibers :)  Otherwise the thread would be nothing but butt stroking of each other :)

Never been contrary for contrary sake, just keeping your claims in scale. making incorrect statements is a forte of yours and a few others.

I only look foolish to those I call out and prove wrong.

 

Riiiiiiggghhhht.

That's why 98% of your posts are just insults, devoid of information.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Actually, apathy towards this issue is exactly that, "lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern." by most of the world except for a marginal few here on this forum.

It not a marginal few though.

What I find interesting is those who care seem to be less "urbanized". Less apt to be swayed by the "in" thing. The truckers, the red-necks and now...the farmers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The second statement is the most honest thing you said.  You’re like that woman at the convoy counter-protest with the “Gas the unvaccinated” sign.  

No I'm more like the guy who's becoming more pissed off the longer COVID is complicating my wife's recovery from surgery.

6 weeks she's been in the hospital now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

... because the problem is "not enough people took the worthless jab with all the serious side-effects" ?

It's one thing for you to continue to refuse to acknowledge all of the lies from our health officials and MSM about the pseudovax, and the pseudovaxes' abject failures, it's quite another to think that the solution is just to kill everyone who was smart enough to pay attention to it. 

You've reached a new level of WTF-ever your problem is

Fuck you too asshole.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Needless to say, the reason we needed to protect our health care system from being overwhelmed is more painfully obvious.

But of course years of right wing complaining about having to bear the cost of public health put us behind that eight ball long before COVID made things worse. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

6 weeks she's been in the hospital now.

I don't pray to the Lord often

He has already given me so much

He has protected me all my life

but I will take to my knees to pray for your wife

sacred marriage takes precedence over any conflict we me have with each other

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...